Rohan Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rohan

About Rohan: Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

30 Maryland Road
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8HN

How would you rate Rohan ?

Mr Keable
"Rohan is my preferred choice for clothing. What I love best is that it is easy to wash and dry, reduces my ironing time and great to wear. (PS if you spill anything on it....it's easy to wipe off!). I am off to play golf this afternoon and wearing everything Rohan!"
Karin Kenny
"High quality outdoors clothes and equipment. In store staff are always a pleasure to deal with and most importantly the stores allow me to pop in with my dog. I have certainly spent much more because of dog tolerance. Highly recommend!"
Mrs Gandar
Mrs Gandar
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman (I am sorry I cannot remember his name) in Customer Services, who I had a long telephone conversation with regarding suitable boots to take on a trip to Northern Norway in February was extremely helpful. The ECCO Noyce Seeoh winter boots I went on to order were absolutely brilliant. Not only did they look good, they were very warm, and at -23 degrees in Kirkenes they needed to be!! To say I am delighted with the boots and for the help given to me is an understatement. Thank you Rohan."
TONY SANDLAND
Unverified Reviewer
"Service, price, quality excellent. Downside? Too many emails following a purchase - sales follow the usual trend i.e mainly comprise unpopular or slow moving stock Improvements could be made with regard to range - colours and patterns on certain items - not every one favours the 'lumberjack ' look."
"Consistency in quality product and design, service, clothing sizes and delivery; that's why we keep coming back."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 4 days ago
"It was the right product at the right price"
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 4 days ago
"Great service."
"Great service. Great products well made."
Mrs Cachia
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Very fast service. Great quality. I have lots of Rohan items and many of them are absolute favorite pieces, and only very rarely they are not 100 percent satisfactory,maybe some improvement could be made with sizes and there should be some larger sizes for the not so young and slim. Plus I would like to have more colourful scarfs. I love the easy care no ironing needed fact a lot. Great shop to be recommend"
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"Malay long-line jacket. Good quality product. Very versatile: can be dressed up for summer evenings or can provide a cool jacket for travelling."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"i love the straight leg jeans. brilliant for walking and everyday use."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"An excellent product at a good price."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have been purchasing rohan wear for around 15 years and have been very pleased with almost everything. whenever I have had a fault or query rohan staff at customer services have been brilliant and so helpful. as a skinny legged fellow I would like to see more male trousers with slightly narrower legs not so much as the tapered jeans and maybe jeans in more colours i.e. brown, beige etc. other than that I am a massive rohan fan."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"The item I ordered arrived very quickly. The negative was that I had to phone to place an order because the website wouldn't let me. This has happened to me before."
Philip Clarke
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a customer of rohan for many years and always considered them exemplary but just recently there delivery service is falling down (3 working days quoted) my last two orders have been five days not good if you need an item within a time scale one item still undelivered"
"Good service and quality clothing"
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"Comfortable clothing, which washes and dries easily. A boon as we live in a flat where you can't hang washing outside."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"Order process easy, tracked and timed delivery and good pair of jeans as requested!"
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service and products.very pleased with all my purchases over the years. Well designed, light, confortable, lasting well."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"3 pairs of Rohan's excellent cool silver trunks with sale discount delivered swiftly"
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"Quality excellent, as usual. Annoyed that we’re reduced in the sale 48 hours later, but that’s life I suppose. Gripe: Rohan - get PayPal will you!"
Mrs Keating
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, very hard wearing."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 week ago
"I’ve been a long time Rohan buyer, since the earliest Bags were introduced. I ordered 2 Polo tops online for free delivery 2 day later to my local shop. Great products, great service."
Rohan is rated 4.75 based on 1,658 reviews