Rohan Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rohan

About Rohan: Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

30 Maryland Road
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8HN

Tell us how Rohan made you happy

Mr Keable
"Rohan is my preferred choice for clothing. What I love best is that it is easy to wash and dry, reduces my ironing time and great to wear. (PS if you spill anything on it....it's easy to wipe off!). I am off to play golf this afternoon and wearing everything Rohan!"
Karin Kenny
"High quality outdoors clothes and equipment. In store staff are always a pleasure to deal with and most importantly the stores allow me to pop in with my dog. I have certainly spent much more because of dog tolerance. Highly recommend!"
Mrs Gandar
"The gentleman (I am sorry I cannot remember his name) in Customer Services, who I had a long telephone conversation with regarding suitable boots to take on a trip to Northern Norway in February was extremely helpful. The ECCO Noyce Seeoh winter boots I went on to order were absolutely brilliant. Not only did they look good, they were very warm, and at -23 degrees in Kirkenes they needed to be!! To say I am delighted with the boots and for the help given to me is an understatement. Thank you Rohan."
"I recently purchased some goods at the Rohan shop in Durham. I have to say that the staff there were really friendly and couldn't have helped more in advice and guidance in making my purchases. Their knowledge ensured that I bought the correct clothing (as I wasn't really sure of which version of Rohan's clothing I wanted when I first went into the shop) and I am really satisfied with the items - they were exactly what I wanted. 5 out of 5 stars for this shop and staff. Because of the staff, I will be making my future purchases at the same store."
"In normal times I'm a big fan of the lightweight but robust trousers for hiking. Right now I'm five months pregnant, and although Rohan don't do a maternity line, I want to recommend the Stria Tunic. It's the most comfortable and comforting thing I've worn for months! I got a size up from my usual size and I reckon it'll fit well for another couple of months, and after delivery until I lose the baby weight. The cut really flatters my currently peculiar shape and makes me feel more like myself. The DryKnit fabric takes me back to the days when I could fit into proper outdoor clothes and gives me the sense I can still go out and do stuff! Great design, Rohan!"
"I had a problems with a couple of items. Rohan sent me a free returns label and they telephoned me once they had received the returns. Their customer service was absolutely Brilliant, they dealt with my problem very professionally and with care. Can’t thank them enough, highly recommended"
"I ordered a jacket to be collected at the Covent Garden branch. After trying it on in the store I decided that I needed a larger size and the friendly assistant ordered a replacement to be sent to my home address. It arrived the next day before 12:00 which is wonderful service. The product is of the usual high quality as expected from Rohan and coupled with first class customer care made for a pleasant shopping experience."
"After trying on many different makes of out door trousers after been loyal to a different brand for many years that now just didn't feel right with small pockets, I saw the Rohan store in Cambridge, the staff where extremely helpful and I tried a pair of Outlanders. That fitted perfectly and the pockets are the deepest I have come across, I was so impressed and returned for a second pair and though out of stock ordered me a pair online. I can not fault the design and quality and also the staff at the Cambridge store, thank you."
"Sad to see the ethos of this company appear to go out of the window. Service and quality issues ignored, which with the cost of the products should be first class."
Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please be assured that providing the very highest quality and service is extremely important to us. If you'd like to contact our Customer Service they will be happy to help or address any concerns that you may have. You can contact them by emailing post@rohan.co.uk or calling 0800 840 1411.
"Just ordered some clothes and disappointed to see a delivery charge. Having spent over £150 I would expect this to be free. I live in Southeast London and was also surprised that the nearest stores - where delivery is free - are a commute into Covent Garden or a drive to Kingston upon Thames or Tunbridge Wells. Have you thought about opening a store in Bluewater or Canary Wharf?"
"Why are your short sleeved shirts now have even shorter sleeves. My husband is furious as he has been buying his shirts with you for years."
"Rohan Jeans are superb (but not cheap). Could however do with two more belt loops at the back."
"I can't sing the praises enough of the Newcastle Rohan staff. They were so helpful and knowledgeable. I bought lots of gear."
"First class product for both casual use and holidays. Now that I am a senior my expeds are both short and infrequent often leaving me tired and weary after a few days. Rohan goes on and on easily washed and comes up fresh in the morning. Delivery is prompt, accurate and safe. It’s a pleasure to do business with Rohan."
"I have recently received excellent service from both the Rohan shop in Ambleside and also the shop in Long Preston. Thank you Ian in Ambleside and Alex in Long Preston. Ian and Alex both went out of their way to help me find some suitable walking sandals. Thank you! I am very pleased with my sandals and the other purchases."
"Hi, would like to say after another visit to your store in Long Preston, how helpful and friendly the staff are, particularly Alex, nothing is ever too much trouble. I also shop at the Preston store and there too, the staff are great. Only started shopping with Rohan just over a year ago, when I started with a walking club, I have been very happy with all the things I’ve bought, a very happy and satisfied customer... many thanks."
"Products are great However you do not provide free postage for returns. This makes me wary to buy from you. Last time cost 15 pounds to return product that did not meet expectation. Let’s hope this does not happen this time!! If it does I will expect to be compensated. All good online retailers do this"
"Although living in Australia for the past 10 years I have bought all of my clothes from Rohan. I have been very happy with the all the items. As I'm between 36 and 38 buying trousers is awkward as the style and cut of the trousers varies so buying on line is a bit hit and miss. (Just makes me lose a few kilos) I have always found email enquiries to be promptly and helpfully answered. I was somewhat disappointed though the first time I visited the London store by the indifference of the staff. May I suggest that Rohan stops describing colours as "coal" and clearly advertise it's payment and workers conditions for those who make their garments in Vietnam?"
"I think the Rohan garments are excellent. They look good and feel comfortable; and they are very easy to care for. The delivery service is also first-class. I have quite a few items of clothing from Rohan now and am totally satisfied with all of them."
"Both my husband and I have shopped in Rohan for many, many years. When we wear our earlier purchases, they look and feel like new! One always purchased with confidence. Sadly, that cannot be said of our purchases over the past few years, they look tired! Like everything else in the retail world, quality has been thrown out of the window. I ordered many items online recently and they have all been returned. The one shop that I trusted to carry on producing quality items, has lost my trust. If Rohan does not seriously look at its quality, and the high specs it used to have, then it will start to lose its strong customer base."
"Rude manager at Rohan trentham. Will no longer shop there."
Sorry to hear of any disappointment while visiting one of our stores. To enable us to investigate this further could you please email our customer service team at post@rohan.co.uk.
"I have bought Rohan clothing for some 30 years now. I have found (with the occasional 'blip') that their designs are well designed and of great quality. However, I notice a gradual shift away from functional (technical) clothing for the outdoors to 'smart on the street' executive clothing. Summed up by a recent visit to the Inverness store where my enquiry about Dry Requisite trousers was "do you want these for playing golf?" I must say though, Rohan's customer service is amongst the best"
"Have bought clothing from Rohan for several years. They dont always get their colours right but clothing is invariably extremely well made, technical, packable and very tough and long lasting. I am 5' 4" size 10/12 with narrow waist and wider hips and thighs. Recently purchased a pair of Summit trousers for walking and travelling in cooler climes. LOVE them - very stretchy so extremely comfortable, flatteringly cut so can wear them about town, yet windproof, water resistant, shrug off dirt, and are warm. In fact so good that I went out and bought another pair in a different colour. I also have access to a nearby store where the staff are helpful and informed about their products though I sometimes also buy on line and do click and collect. Well done Rohan!!"
Rohan is rated 4.72 based on 1,762 reviews