Rohan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rohan
Read Rohan Reviews

About Rohan:

Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

30 Maryland Road
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8HN

Tell us how Rohan made you happy
Rohan 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Rohan 5 star review on 14th January 2021
BRIAN EARDLEY
Rohan 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Marilyn Chamberlain
Fantastic clothes, I love them. Easy to wash, quick to dry, ideal for trips.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 hours ago
Efficient, quality that lasts
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 5 hours ago
You cannot go wrong with Rohan! Their clothes are amazing and well made. Yes bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 5 hours ago
I've been buying Rohan gear since 1986. I keep coming back due to their well designed and superbly manufactured, highly functional and effective clothing, that also looks good and works incredibly well
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 7 hours ago
Excellent pairs of trousers. They are a great fit and the length is perfect after my wife took them up. Delivery service and time scale was excellent
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 7 hours ago
I phoned and placed my order with a real person who was excellent
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 8 hours ago
Dealing with Rohan is easy - great website with clear descriptions and prices, good sale prices and very prompt delivery. Of course quality is 100%
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 8 hours ago
Rohan clothing is all top quality fabric and workmanship. It is all designed exactly for what it claims to be. Warm or cool and extremely easy care. Light weight and very warm to light and cool. The designs are all practical, though very attractive. My wardrobe is totally Rohan. No ironing, overnight drying and non creasing. Love it.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 9 hours ago
The shirt is great to wear in hot weather, washes and dries very quickly with no need to iron.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 10 hours ago
Good quality products, the sale making them reasonably priced. Quick and good delivery.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 11 hours ago
Always a pleasant experience to shop both in the shop and online.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 12 hours ago
Reliable and generally dependable
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 12 hours ago
Usual great service
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 13 hours ago
Great clothing, great staff, great company.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 13 hours ago
Nearly all my clothes are Rohan - I really like the quality BUT I hate buying things in the sale then seeing them being reduced even further the day after I’ve received them. Is that a reward from being a faithful customer for years and years?
Great product and fit
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 14 hours ago
Good quality clothing and is made to last I have purchased Rohan clothing for 20 + years.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 14 hours ago
Bought t-shirts anf trousers. Trousers are great fit, comfortable and light. Just what I needed. Polo shirts are tighter than I hoped . Am usually a 10 so I chose a 12 for a looser fit for when walking but these are a little tighter than I had hoped but will be fine I suppose.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 14 hours ago
I love my new trousers, particularly the colour Peninsula blue. Very swift delivery except they went to my previous address despite my ordering by phone and giving my new address.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 14 hours ago
Ive been a Rohan customer for years. Excellent quality and good service.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 15 hours ago