Rohan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rohan
Read Rohan Reviews

About Rohan:

Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

30 Maryland Road
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8HN

Tell us how Rohan made you happy
Rohan 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Rohan 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Marilyn Chamberlain
Rohan 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Dorothy Stewart
Excellent quality products, long lasting.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 16 hours ago
Easy to order, prompt service and email updates. Product arrived well-packaged and on time. Overall an excellent service, thanks.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 16 hours ago
Rohan clothes are high quality, nice looking, comfortable and ideal for travel. My go-to brand for travel.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 20 hours ago
Four from five, because nobody is perfect - and 'five possible' is not recommended to give a balanced result. Usually a minimum of seven.
I can't judge my new waterproof as I haven't had a suitable day to test it, but I am confident.....
Delivery by DPD is a good choice - they got my awkward address correct first time and delivered in 24 hours when I expected 7 days.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Rohan gear is well made, the sizing is consistent so that you can confidently order on-line, which I have to as there are no outlets in Northern Ireland, and it performs well for a very long time. In the very rare event of a problem, their Customer Service is second to none. I've been a committed Rohan customer since those first Dry Ascent Trousers I bought in St Helier in 2010 - and I still wear them out rambling.
Very good service
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
My trousers arrived promptly but are slightly too big. Quality seems good.
Seamless service.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Great gear. Great service (I was able to exchange a jacket for a more suitable one)
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
Quality clothing that’s worth the extra cost. Or buy cheaper and end up buying twice.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent WebSite , prompt processing of my Orders....and one of the very best bits - trackable ,prompt deliveries via DPD.

In my experience Rohan have yet to be bettered by any other Supplier in this respect.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
Goods are delivered timely, I particularly like the fact that free returns are available and refunds are actioned straight away
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
Products are always high quality. Ordering was easy and the parcel arrived within 3 days. One pair of jeans were too big so I simply returned them in the same packaging. Free posting. The refund was back in my account within a week. Excellent service. Totally reliable.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 days ago
Reliable, great honest sales/reductions. Consistently good quality.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 days ago
I've been using Rohan products for over 20 years. In general I find the quality very good value.
I have two criticisms:
The latest products have less desirable features yet the price remains on the high side.
The two pairs of jeans just purchased have no secondary internal secure pocket which previous pairs have.
The colour choice for men's products is poor, particularly in respect of outer coats (always has been) whereas the ladies have a good colour choice.
Prompt delivery.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 days ago
As always, an excellent service, easy to use website and prompt delivery.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 days ago
Husband loved his shirts. Stylish and very easy-care. No ironing or tumble drying.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 days ago
I have been buying from Rohan for a long time, but the last few years Rohan
trousers have just not been the same, they are tight in the wrong places, anyway I kept one pair of the two pairs I ordered, that is why I only gave four stars x
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 days ago
My parcel arrived at the time I was told that it would. The Delivery man was very careful in placing the parcel inside the Porch and closing the door, delivery man waited until I waved to him, before he drove away. In my book very good service. Thank you.
Rohan is rated 4.70 based on 3,682 reviews