Rohan Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rohan

About Rohan: Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

30 Maryland Road
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8HN

How would you rate Rohan?

Karin Kenny
"High quality outdoors clothes and equipment. In store staff are always a pleasure to deal with and most importantly the stores allow me to pop in with my dog. I have certainly spent much more because of dog tolerance. Highly recommend!"
Mrs Gandar
Mrs Gandar
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman (I am sorry I cannot remember his name) in Customer Services, who I had a long telephone conversation with regarding suitable boots to take on a trip to Northern Norway in February was extremely helpful. The ECCO Noyce Seeoh winter boots I went on to order were absolutely brilliant. Not only did they look good, they were very warm, and at -23 degrees in Kirkenes they needed to be!! To say I am delighted with the boots and for the help given to me is an understatement. Thank you Rohan."
Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"Top quality products and great service, nothing is to much trouble for them."
"Great quality, fast delivery and cappris on offer."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 4 hours ago
"The elite trousers leaked marginally from pretty much new. I didn't use them a lot probably not even 10 times hence when I came to use them in a downpour recently I got further leakage and totally soaked. Rohans response is things deteriote. Check these trousers they are brand new condition the seams are not even any where near worn!!!!!! Really they should have replaced them but didn't. I have no confidence in this product now and need to make a purchase elsewhere for waterproof trousers."
Sorry to hear of your disappointment your the Elite trousers. If you'd like to contact our customer service team they will look into this with you. You can email them on post@rohan.co.uk or call them on 0800 840 1411.
"Orders placed online just take too long to deliver - not what you expect"
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Sorry to hear you have been disappointed with our delivery. We usually quote up to 3 working days, however during sale times this will increase to up to 5 working days. Customers do have the option to use our next working day delivery if the items are required more urgently.
"Always good quality clothing and fast service."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very good service as usual."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 days ago
"Quality of goods excellent, they do what they say they do for example the dry-requisite trousers keep my husband dry, the wicking t-shirts and underwear actually wick but most importantly having visited the store near Covent garden three times now the customer service is absolutely excellent well-informed staff even make my extremely uncommunicative husband chat and want to go back. Highly recommend."
"Quality practical clothing helpful staff"
Mrs Duncan
Verified Buyer
"Great fitting, casual but smart clothes. Easy care washing with little or no ironing. Waterproof garments 100% reliable."
Mr Southern
Verified Buyer
"Exceptional products available thru the stores or online. Knowledgeable & helpful staff."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 4 days ago
"Their products are very good. Customer service was excellent."
Mrs Turner
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order online, and used the collect in store option. Good communication from Rohan. Very pleased with the Rohan service experience."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 4 days ago
"Comfortable, hardwearing and stylish The size 12 is consistent and fits me well Washes and dries quickly, no need to iron"
Mr Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with reliable & prompt delivery. Clothing is eminently wearable, requires no attention & is light. I am almost 90 and have about 10 pairs of Rohan trousers and a number of layers and tops; wouldn't be without them."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 5 days ago
"Product is long lasting and will wash many times and still look good."
Mrs Stellner
Verified Buyer
"Well, Rohan products are just so perfect for what they're made for and are a good mix of understated style, excellent quality and functional reliability. Ordering is mega easy and delivery astonishingly fast - and I'm not in the UK by the way. Rohan would make me even happier if they still made Waymark Shirts, but I know, change is the only constant etc etc"
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 5 days ago
"Regular customer at our local store Betws y Coed. Bought 4th pair of jeans from them on Tuesday 17th April. Then discovered rohan had sale..they must have known!. 25% off the jeans I had just bought. Not sure it pays to be a valued customer."
Mrs Abraham-Keyford
Verified Buyer
"Love Rohan clothes they are made so well and last for years."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 6 days ago
"I have quite a few items from Rohan. They wash and wear easily and last well. My latest purchase, a microrib jacket, is the perfect mid-season cover up. I do order online sometimes and find the website easy to use. Orders always arrive promptly, however I still prefer to visit a store and try things on."
Mr Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"I had two recent experiences where I needed to speak with the customer service staff about the details of colours and sizes of orders I was placing. In each case they were not only excellent but proactive. As well as dealing with my issues in friendly and helpful way they also volunteered ideas as to how I might better solve my problems. In one case the young man rang me of his own initiative to make a very useful suggestion. In a world where phoning a retailer's customer services team is often a very negative experience, these people were fist class"
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great trousers for travelling when you need to look smart and don’t want to arrive looking as though you have slept in the bottom of a wardrobe. The security features are a key function I look for....knowing your valuables are safe leaves you free to get on and enjoy the moment. Casual and robust enough for everyday wear around town........wash and dry overnight is just the icing on the cake."
Rohan is rated 4.75 based on 1,549 reviews