Rohan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rohan
Read Rohan Reviews

About Rohan:

Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

Rohan House, Brunleys, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Rohan made you happy
Rohan 5 star review on 9th October 2021
Rohan 5 star review on 14th January 2021
BRIAN EARDLEY
Excellent quality amazing service
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 hours ago
Good clothing, quick delivery and excellent customer service
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 3 hours ago
ideal polo shirts, good fit and very comfortable
excellent quality.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
These are the 2nd pair I have purchased. They are comfortable and as it gets colder they keep my legs warm in the colder, windier conditions. I wear them for golf and so far I have avoided heavy rain so can't vouch for how waterproof they are.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
All great gear. All hard wearing - last an eternity.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Ordered item online, arrived at my designated store on the specified day. Tried in store and took away. Easy!
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent products. Great clothing for outdoors
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
New to their products but absolutely love them. Fabrics are perfect and the fit is also great. Will be buying more
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
I have been a customer of Rohan for many years. Their clothes are of excellent quality. I have a lovely long 'puffer' coat that I must have had for nearly 10 years. It comes out every winter and gets lots of wear. What I like most is that their clothes can be used for every day as well as walking.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Been a Rohan customer for many years the products are excellent.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Good clothes for the outdoors that last a long time. Particularly like the way trousers dry as soon as the rain stops
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent products with excellent service.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Your clothing is superbly practical. Some of it like the cords look like everyday clothing which is great. I have numerous pairs of Rohan bags which are wonderful outdoor trousers. I
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Every item I have purchased has been excellent. Any issues and there have been very few have been sorted quickly and efficiently either in store or online to my satisfaction. All in all I would highly recommend Rohan.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 day ago
Functional items useful for city and country. Clearly described. Sizes can vary too much. Would appreciate the chance to look at items in price order. Money matters!
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent products. Always feel like good quality.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
All the items that I have bought from Rohan have been of excellent quality and are long-lasting, wash well, and comfortable to wear.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
Many years ago I purchased a pair of Rohan trousers from a franchise store inJersey.I still use these all the time when it is cold and wet.Recently I found the web site on line. I purchased two items. Both are amazing, I have not stopped wearing them during recent cold and wet spell. More items to be ordered soon.
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 2 days ago
Superior products, can however be a bit pricey sometimes
Rohan is rated 4.69 based on 4,940 reviews