Rohan Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rohan

About Rohan: Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

30 Maryland Road
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8HN

Tell us how Rohan made you happy

Mr Keable
"Rohan is my preferred choice for clothing. What I love best is that it is easy to wash and dry, reduces my ironing time and great to wear. (PS if you spill anything on it....it's easy to wipe off!). I am off to play golf this afternoon and wearing everything Rohan!"
Karin Kenny
"High quality outdoors clothes and equipment. In store staff are always a pleasure to deal with and most importantly the stores allow me to pop in with my dog. I have certainly spent much more because of dog tolerance. Highly recommend!"
Mrs Gandar
"The gentleman (I am sorry I cannot remember his name) in Customer Services, who I had a long telephone conversation with regarding suitable boots to take on a trip to Northern Norway in February was extremely helpful. The ECCO Noyce Seeoh winter boots I went on to order were absolutely brilliant. Not only did they look good, they were very warm, and at -23 degrees in Kirkenes they needed to be!! To say I am delighted with the boots and for the help given to me is an understatement. Thank you Rohan."
"I purchased two fleece pullovers and couldn't have found better. Warm and with the high necks they give full protection against the cold when worn under a jacket or my global mac.A BIG THANKS TO A GOOD COMPANY."
"For the cost I was given a guarantee that when I purchased the Global Mac about 10 years ago. And what an absolutely brilliant Mac. The built in hood and zipped pockets with press studs to fasten it up and including an internal pocket that it folds into for storage.The inclusion of the World Map has been useful when people ask where are you from and to show them. I maintain it is the best raincoat anybody could buy, and I love mine. The service at the shops were first class. Ian"
"I have loads of Rohan clothes and have been buying them for years, so obviously I think they are good. They are generally well-made and lightweight and the service is excellent. I’ve found the outer coats and jackets to be very good, not too heavy, and usually with plenty of big zipped pockets. However, the micro rib fleece used for the zip jackets and tops has changed over the years. I have several and the ones from 10 or more years ago still show hardly any signs of wear, whereas the more recent ones are thinner and look worn at the elbows and on the back where I carry a backpack, and some are pilling. They are harder than the previous ones to slip on over a long sleeved top. For some reason there is no shop in Bristol but I find it’s risky to order online as sizes of eg jeans and Troggings are not consistent from year to year so it’s always necessary to try them on. The length of trousers is not consistent and I find the new design of having the ends of the waist cord on the inside of the Troggings is too fiddly and was better before."
"I’ve shopped at Rohan for around 20 plus years and the quality and fit of everything I’ve bought has been superb. Over 20 T shirts, jumpers various trousers and numerous coats and jackets. I’ve just bought the Nordic jacket as I’m working in the Cairngorms for a few weeks and it’s freezing but the jacket and lined winter bags are keeping me like toast. Thanks very much Rohan."
"Summit trousers expensive but will not buy again. After wearing for half day go loose and baggy. Have to wear a belt as they start to drop down. Got loads of Rohan clothes and the are not cheap but wasted my money"
Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please be assured that providing the very highest quality is extremely important to us. If you'd like to contact our Customer Service they will be happy to help or address any concerns that you may have. You can contact them by emailing post@rohan.co.uk or calling 0800 840 1411.
"Winter jeans extremely uncomfortable. Heavy,too long in small size in both leg and back measurements and crutch hangs low. Completely different to the normal ones which fitted much better. Very disappointed with this purchase."
"We visited the outlet shop on our to a s weekend away .The staff was helpful and pleasant. This was the first time my wife had brought and owned a pair of Rohan bags and was really pleased how they fitted. Me I do own a suit, bags ,jackets, and several pairs of shorts all in the Rohan range over many years and have only ever had a problem with the fasting on one jacket which was replaced without question."
"I love most of your clothes, jackets, coats macs, but trousers, never fit properly. The just below waist style are forever falling down, particularly the jeans. I am only just over 5 foot and the short fit is more uncomfortable than the regular. Please just do the trousers to the waist. Troggings are the same they need extra depth in the crotch."
""Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors...." that's correct - we all have that 'dull lumberjack' look. Surely with a wider range of colours Rohan would surely appeal to a wider market e.g. those that are not avid outdoor types but appreciate the easy care hard wearing characteristics of the clothing"
"Their customer service is excellent and products are fantastic. Would recommend this store for outdoor or even general wear clothing"
"In winter I have worn Troggings for the last 3 or 4 years and have 3 pairs of black ones. I have just bought a pair of slate grey ones but they feel much thinner. I just hope they last as long."
"Started back around late 80's..I bought a summer weight pair of bags (sorry I can't remember the name of them...I think that is the only Rohan garment I do not have. ALL the product's I have are still going strong. My 5 bags, 4 shirts, T shirt, top and bottom base layers and 6 microfleeces and Waymark jacket are all used when the conditions dictate or the relaxing period comes over me! Tried one of your competitors outside gear for 2 years.....half the price of Rohans but quarter of the quality.....Very pleased with Rohan embracing new technology....long may it reign. PTEROSTIGMA"
"I love the comfort of these trousers. Soft,warm comfortable for walking sitting around and have a great casual appearance. Waterproof and when wet dry quickly. Great value for money.Jeam13"
"Went to your Milton Keynes shop on the 24th Oct, and was served by a lovely lady with a unusual name of. Anouska who couldn't have been more helpful."
"Both myself and now my wife have purchase quite a number of Rohan clothing--a little expensive BUT we are happy to pay a little more for quality which Rohan have. I don't normally write reviews but I was prompted because of the very good help and service when we visited Rohan store in Saltaire village near Bradford last weekend, in particular HELEN who was friendly and really helpful---a credit to Rohan. We ended up spending another £250 of good quality clothing. Regards, Nigel Riding West Yorkshire."
"Great mail order department - I placed my order on Friday night, it was despatched on Monday and delivered on Wednesday morning to southern Italy. If only everything was as reliable as Rohan life would be more relaxed. On inspection all goods are in great order and I particularly like the new button fastening on the Crosscheck shirts. Rohan customer for over 30 years and still counting."
"When the quality matched the price ! Now stitching crooked and loose , cheap buttons on shirts poorly sewn on , I have been a customer for the past twenty five + years the quality has gone downhill , I wish we had British sourced clothing I’m fed up buying Chineese."

"Good quality, easy to wear and maintain clothing. Retail outlets always friendly and helpful, mail order simple and efficient."
"Lovely personal friendly greeting. Excellent advice and service, just the right balance. Perfect in all respects. An absolute pleasure to shop there. Thank you to Richard and colleague (Naomi?) at Hebden Bridge shop."
"Such good quality. And long term value. Always feel smart what ever I purchase."
Rohan is rated 4.73 based on 1,721 reviews