Rohan Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rohan

About Rohan: Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

30 Maryland Road
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8HN

Telephone

How would you rate Rohan ?

Mr Keable
"Rohan is my preferred choice for clothing. What I love best is that it is easy to wash and dry, reduces my ironing time and great to wear. (PS if you spill anything on it....it's easy to wipe off!). I am off to play golf this afternoon and wearing everything Rohan!"
Karin Kenny
"High quality outdoors clothes and equipment. In store staff are always a pleasure to deal with and most importantly the stores allow me to pop in with my dog. I have certainly spent much more because of dog tolerance. Highly recommend!"
Mrs Gandar
"The gentleman (I am sorry I cannot remember his name) in Customer Services, who I had a long telephone conversation with regarding suitable boots to take on a trip to Northern Norway in February was extremely helpful. The ECCO Noyce Seeoh winter boots I went on to order were absolutely brilliant. Not only did they look good, they were very warm, and at -23 degrees in Kirkenes they needed to be!! To say I am delighted with the boots and for the help given to me is an understatement. Thank you Rohan."
"Such good quality. And long term value. Always feel smart what ever I purchase."
"Knowledgeable staff. No nonsense sales pitch."
"Rohan clothing is well made and lasts for ever! Sometimes wish the materials used were more “natural” but on the other hand the technology is very effective. Wish there was a direct replacement for my aging Khombo pullover with its lining and smart collar design!"
"Superior, extreemly long lasting, mens clothing. ( I have been a customer for decades and have a Rohan stuffed wardrobe ). Price can be a deterrent, as are the limited range of colours, but the staff of my retail store in York couldnt be more helpful.Rohan is an great example to retail marketing!"
"Troggings - best trousers I have ever had in a long life of outdoor activity."
"I have bought several pairs of trousers 2 of which split at the crotch within a year of purchase. In addition several Tshirts have lost their surface texture within a year. Very disappointing because I have previous purchases which have lasted for several years."
"I called in to the Shrewsbury shop 2 days before setting off on a 6 week tour of Spain and Portugal. The shorts I bought , whilst more expensive than I am usually prepared to pay, have been an excellent buy; comfy, smart, cool, and easy to wash n wear in Europe's current heatwave (35 degrees C) The right colour ordered for me by shop staff arrived promptly by post the day before we left. I bought a scarf in the shop (on impulse ) impregnated with insect repellent, suggested by staff and in the sale and I've been so grateful for it as a defense against the heat and the onslaught of flies.Staff here are always very helpful and efficient with a can do approach .Thank you for making my trip more comfortable !"
"This 2 star rating is due to one overriding fault that I'm finding with all my Rohan tops and now a pair of my Amblers - pilling! I have returned the worst and got replacements but I can't take everything back. I wash everything according to the instructions so I just don't know what to do. Items of my clothing from other sources are not anywhere near as badly affected. I love all the other qualities of Rohan clothing but when a light coloured top pills then it starts to look dirty as well"
"I like your products when I can get hold of the size and try them on. Your staff are v customer friendly."
"Excellent service, layout, quality of design"
"Good quality products at reasonable prices. What's not to like?"
"I am extremely disappointed that a gift card that I have which I am sure still has some credit on it is now worthless because Rohan say it has expired! I believe it is outrageous that a company can accept hard earned cash for a gift card and then after just 12 months pocket the money! There is no defence for such action, there is not even a date of purchase on the card and the small print on the reverse is very very small. If you have a £20 pound note it does not become worthless after 12 months!"
Sorry to hear of your disappointment. If you'd like to contact our Customer Service team directly on 0800 840 1412, they'll be able to look into this further for you.
"ROHAN clothes will take you through the day and across the world!! They last.. forever and are worth every penny!! Go for it, you won't regret it."
"I am always delighted with your product range."
"Brilliant customer service department and clothes. Have been buying for many years."
"My Ascent jacket does what it says and looks good. Roamers are great walking trousers with a sensible ‘rise’ for a shorty like me although it is a pity Dry Roamers don’t come in size 20 too. I purchased two pairs of Hometown trousers last year (size 18 fits). Looked good but the material no longer has stretch so now are baggy."
"Thier trousers are the right length for my short legs. Quality of materials are excellent, hardwearing and wash well."
"Practical light and waterproof and comfortable Could be improved with brighter colours"
"The products are superb in quality and do not just follow fashion but have a style of there own. I am retired and fit which is a good combination for taking part in my hobbies: birdwatching, walking, dragonflies, butterflies, photography and cycling. The product knowledge of your staff is exceptional....someone I have dealt with a lot is JAZZ who use to be at Brighton store and has now got her own store 'up north'....well deserved."
"The Rohan clothing with insect repellent has been tested by me and my family from Scotland to Thailand and performed superbly. We all hate being bitten and the clothing has done exactly what the description says.. it repels those hateful little flying monsters. All the items we have ever bought have proved excellent value and do the job, from underwear to overcoats."
Rohan is rated 4.74 based on 1,700 reviews