Rohan Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rohan

About Rohan: Rohan is a much loved and iconic British travel and outdoor clothing brand with a heritage spanning more than four decades. Established by two outdoor enthusiasts in North Yorkshire in 1972, Rohan set out to challenge the status quo. With five founding principles that clothing should always be protective, lightweight, packable, versatile and easy-care, Rohan radically re-thought the way people dressed for the outdoors.

post@rohan.co.uk

30 Maryland Road
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8HN

Telephone

How would you rate Rohan ?

Mr Keable
"Rohan is my preferred choice for clothing. What I love best is that it is easy to wash and dry, reduces my ironing time and great to wear. (PS if you spill anything on it....it's easy to wipe off!). I am off to play golf this afternoon and wearing everything Rohan!"
Karin Kenny
"High quality outdoors clothes and equipment. In store staff are always a pleasure to deal with and most importantly the stores allow me to pop in with my dog. I have certainly spent much more because of dog tolerance. Highly recommend!"
Mrs Gandar
"The gentleman (I am sorry I cannot remember his name) in Customer Services, who I had a long telephone conversation with regarding suitable boots to take on a trip to Northern Norway in February was extremely helpful. The ECCO Noyce Seeoh winter boots I went on to order were absolutely brilliant. Not only did they look good, they were very warm, and at -23 degrees in Kirkenes they needed to be!! To say I am delighted with the boots and for the help given to me is an understatement. Thank you Rohan."
"Hi quality clothes that never let you down, both the online staff and shop staff are really helpful. Wouldn't buy a pair of shorts from anyone else!"
"Dissapointed ! Rohan have spoilt the only lightweight fleece they make.The Microgrid top fabric has changed from a genuine breathable year round sucess to a thin fleece with a wooly pile inside surface.Not the same at all. Mine is going straight back .Ordered on line ,it is not the same garment and will never replace my well worn 3 year old original. Come on Rohan have you ruined your most successful top? Change is not always progress!"
"I've been wearing Rohan clothing for over 30 years. Can seem expensive but it really lasts for years. Or buy in their numerous sales, excellent discounts. The quality is always top notch and the designs usually well thought out. In my opinion the travel clothing cannot be beat, but if you are looking for serious climbing or mountaineering clothing there are better (more expensive) alternatives. Buying in one of their shops or via mail order, their service is first class."
"Excellent friendly staff."
"Started buying Rohan clothing from London in 1979. (Full range) 'STILL WEARING THEM'. Whilst still Globe Trotting Congratulations Rohan."
"Rohan has clothing for every type of weather in every country!"
"Great Stuff"
"Been buying for few years, only a few minor things wrong, buy mainly for long distance walking, the big snag is that now as an octagnairan and getting smaller almost daily their clothes are getting to large for me. As I like the clothes for ease of maintenances and most are quick drying. So after a week,or so walking you still look reasonable (I hope)."
"Been a user of rohan clothing for 40 years, and still use a pair of 'bags' that are 30 years old. Whatever you buy it's well made, does what it supposed to do , and lasts. Recommend the entire range."
"Bought trousers from the Glasgow store recently and decided they were slightly short. Went back to the store to be told this was the longest leg available, however what a delight to be told they would lengthen free of charge. Great products but even better service from the staff at Glasgow, thanks."
"I have been a dedicated user of Rohan products for over 30 years. My favourite all purpose trousers over the last five years and longer has been the Fusion Trousers. I was disappointed that the detailing on my latest pair bought online has adopted a Jean style pocket, with patch pockets to the rear. I much preferred the more classic vertical side pockets which give my older pairs a bit more versatility; and can pass as urban wear when combined with a jacket."
"Everything "does what it says on the tin"; and it fits, lasts, washes easily, and co-ordinates. Customer service in store and on the website is always excellent."
"Like their clothing; practical and stylish. I would have given them 5* if they did a petite range, as dresses and shirts are made for women taller than I (5' 2"). Michelle and the other staff at the Kingston store are always friendly and helpful. Always worth shopping at the Souk...!"
"Probably the best outdoor clothing there is, as well as the lightest"
"I love the clothes, highly technical in some cases but very practical and can last a lifetime(!). The customer service is amazing, can't praise it highly enough - the Apple service equivalent in travel clothes & accessories etc!"
"Good customer service with top quality products as usual, can't fault it."
(Rohan.co.uk) - Posted 1 month ago
"They have really well made, highly functional, light weight clothing. I have been buying Rohan stuff for perhaps 20 years and have rarely if ever been disappointed. My fairly minor criticisms are: some of the prices are a bit steep (but there are fairly frequent sales); they don't do enough for fat men - I am one, and I still exercise quite a bit, including hill walking and cycling. Roll on the Rohan Braces for the man whose waist is a distant memory!"
"Excellent, reliable and well designed products, always perform as promised."
"High quality performance clothing for the mountains, for travelling or for city visits. Bought for over 15 years and nothing has yet worn out! The staff at the Worcester store are really friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Highly recommend."
"As a long time buyer of all things Rohan, quality products every time .. however .. I'll no longer be buying any expensive waterproof jackets. Brought one 6-7 years ago, at a price well north of £250, only really worn up the local High Street on weekends .. yet I was told the reason it appeared 'crinkled' when wet was because the waterproofing had failed .. and the time scale was about average .. compare that to a £20 Goretex jacket, bought 12 years ago, used every day for work and still going strong. I'll continue to buy shirts, polo shirts and trousers - until the quality of these too begin to drop. I don't mind paying more for Rohan, but I do because of the quality - NOT the name."
Rohan is rated 4.75 based on 1,680 reviews