Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"A fantastic experience all round from Debbie Marlow and Robert Ellis Estate Agents in the purchase of my new property Couldnt ask for much more always on the phone when needed and that phrase we all hate "I will ring you back " was no longer a bad thing. It actually happened :) Thanks again Debbie"
"We dealt with Sam Broomhill during the recent sale of our property and she was very helpful, particularly sorting out property checks for us as we reside overseas. Can highly recommend. Thanks Sam."
"I really can’t recommend Robert Ellis enough. The service I received from both Beth in the Stapleford branch and Caroline in Long Eaton was excellent. Throughout what turned into quite a complicated (and occasionally frustrating) sale and purchase they were both brilliant, always there to answer a question and chase up the rest of the chain. I can’t thank them enough for their help in getting us into our wonderful new home."
"Fantastic Service from start to finish, made the process of buying our first home so easy. Communication was great throughout. A huge thank you to Debbie Marlow who was so patient and responded to my thousands of emails. 100% recommend."
"Debbi has been very responsive for the whole process. Her colleague Rebecca was also helpful whilst Debbi has been away. Great teamwork!"
"Very easy to work with, kept us informed at each stage."
"I am really happy about having Robert Ellis as our agency in the process of buying our first property. The staff were very kind and always ready to help, which made it such a good experience for us throughout the whole process."
"I am so thankful to have had Marie as my agent. I truly appreciate your positive and honest approach to selling my house I would recommend your high standard of professionalism and service"
"Claire and Beth as Stapleford have been fantastic throughout what at times been a stressful process. A friendly voice on the other end of the phone makes all the difference, thanks again Girls."
"A big thankyou to Robert Ellis and staff who sold our new house. In particular Sam Broomhall who has been professional and attentive to all our needs. Thanks Sam."
"Myself and my husband would like to thank Louise from the Long Eaton branch for all the guidance / support whilst selling our house and purchasing our new home. Louise was always on hand and helped us solve anything that arose. From this we would definitely recommend using Robert Ellis to either sell their home or buy a new one :). Thank you once again Louise."
"Wendy and her team at the Stapleford branch are always extremely helpful and accommodating offering a great friendly service. Any issues have always been sorted in a very prompt efficient manner. Thank You!"
"From start to finish, helping us sell our home and purchase a fantastic new one, Robert Ellis provided a great service. Their prices were competitive, their local knowledge could not be beaten and the customer service and support we received from Sam and Tom as we navigated selling and buying was excellent. We would highly recommend Robert Ellis and would not hesitate to use them again in the future!"
"This is to say that Robert Ellis are always helpful and quickly respond to the tenants concerns. Special thanks to Louise from the Beeston office for her recent help. I can recommend this agency as the best to rent with!"
"The whole team at Robert Ellis Stapleford were extremely helpful and friendly. Amy in particular went way above and beyond the call of duty to help with last minute preparations at the house and I am very grateful for that extra effort. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
"Customer Accounts team always helpful and obliging when things need to be sorted. Spoke to Emily last time. A Landlord"
"Sam and all the team made sure that we were totally informed throughout the whole process. Dealing with all matters following an agreed path, with professional advice when required. Thank you."
"Great service from Beeston Lettings, would recommend for others"
"A massive thankyou to Sam who has made our sale and purchase move so smoothly,nothing has been too much trouble. We’d totally recommend Robert Ellis for your estate agents."
"Thanks to Sam and all the Robert Ellis team for ensuring that our successful house sale was as stress-free as possible."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,331 reviews