Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"I sold my house with Robert Ellis in 2016 and it was nothing but seamless. When I came to rent my property out this year Robert Ellis were my first and only choice. The professionalism and communication is second to none. Clair is a fab branch manager who has made me feel at ease through the whole process of renting out my property. She has marketed and rented out my property in a super fast time finding me a high quality tenant! 5 stars doesn’t seem high enough! 10/10."
"With the house only selling within 4 working days one may be tempted to question the value Robert Ellis added to earn the fee. I am delighted to say that every penny was well earned. From the initial valuation, bespoking of ad design to my taste / requests, regular communication throughout - all spot on. Stand out points Didnt matter who I spoke to everyone knew the status of my property live and up to date (must have a great CRM and handover policy) Flex points and common sense applied throughout Always contactable Single point of contact who took the time to come and view the propertly even though she didnt have to. Human approach (real people dealing with real people) Big shout out to Holly Torr - switched on cookie. stay proactive HT Dan"
"I have recently sold my house and bought another property - both via Robert Ellis - and I am delighted with the whole experience, and with Neil, Dawn and Lili, in particular. Neil was booked to value my property and, not only did he give me the best valuation against other Estate Agents - he also assured me that my property was worth what he had suggested. He did indicate that I could lower the price if I felt I needed to, but to give the higher valuation a chance. He was not wrong. Not only did my house get quick, serious viewings at the amount he suggested, it then took an upward turn with three potential sales and I happily sold at £6k over the asking price. Neil knows the local market and the demand - and this is not something that can be ignored or dismissed. The local area is flooded with the Robert Ellis sale/sold boards and there is a reason for this. They are incredibly good at what they do and they know their market. Thereafter, my sale was handled by Dawn, who was professional and communicative throughout - she kept me fully in the loop with all the interest in my property - and the offers being made - even on offers made after the sale was agreed. I truly believe that for me and my buyers, Dawn was brilliant. My purchase was handled by Lili - and, again, throughout it all, Lili kept me in the loop on everything I needed to know or what next I should do. The purchased property needed some remedial work following the survey and Lili stepped in to arrange quotes and relevant work to get this moving and through this process was constantly in touch with me and the property owner to make sure we were both aware of what needed to be done and the progress. For me, this was massively reassuring and extremely helpful. I have to add a respectful nod to Hannah, who picked up both my files when Dawn and Lili were away from the office at a crucial moment in the process and moved everything on with a couple of phone calls. Very reassuring. This is what you pay for. Robert Ellis may not be the cheapest Estate Agent in the area, but, in my opinion, and having experience now of four different agents for four different properties, they are the best. I wasn't pushed to use any of there other services and was looked after throughout the whole process extremely well. There is a whole team of people at Robert Ellis........and they know a whole team of people. So if you need work done or quotes/estimates etc, they recommend workmen who can do these things. The RE team just start making phone calls and things start happening. I am not related to any of these people - I didn't even know them until 3 months ago, but the efficiency and professionalism that they offer and deliver is, in my opinion, second to none. I don't want to move again, but if I do, I am selling through Robert Ellis. I am sorted and settled. My thanks to the whole team, but special thanks to those named."
"In a nutshell "incredibly thorough with great social skills and treat you like a friend rather than some sort of robot" The girls on the desk were mega helpful and Debbie kept us informed of everything that was happening and even touched Base with me when there wasn't anything to tell me so deserves a 5*! Thank you princess Debbie!"
"Deanna was very helpful throughout my application process. would definitely recommend!"
"My partner and I brought our first house through Robert Ellis and we’d do it again! Brilliant customer service and care, especially from our agent at the long Eaton branch (Holly) who was always keeping us updated and happy to help with any questions we had."
"Amy from Robert Ellis Stapleford has been an absolute dream to deal with, as we are not the "perfect tenants" in terms of our current situation, Amy has gone above and beyond to try find us a place! I would 100% recommend her and Robert ellis to any future tenants looking for there next rental property!"
"I rented a house through the stapleford branch back in 2017 (march-november). In the past few days I have been contacted by a utilities company saying that I owed them money (misunderstanding on their part). I sought the help of Deanna Hall from the stapleford branch to talk to the utility company on my behalf and she did an amazing job. Found all of the paperwork and documentation that I needed and remained totally professional at all times. I was getting very stressed and anxious with the situation but she helped an awful lot. I couldn't recommend her, and the rest of the rental team's, services enough. Wendy West was equally as helpful in getting to the bottom of the problem and ensuring that we had left mo stone unturned. Thank you, very much."
"A massive thank you and show of appreciation to all the team at the Beeston office, particularly Paul Merritt, Mel and Jodie who did their upmost to make our house sale and purchase go as smoothly as possible. Highly professional, engaging and genuinely caring, they are an outstanding group of people. #beestonsbest Alison and Simon Chambers."
"Emily from the stapleford branch was lovely and very helpful and made sure the application process ran smoothly 😁"
"Deanna was great from the outset in arranging the viewing of the property to getting all the paper work and all the checks sorted in a really fast time frame all sorted and I had the keys within 5 days. A great service, thank you."
"Joe was great at the viewing today. On time. Answered my many questions about the two properties and was very knowledgeable on the rental process. He explained the charges in full at the outset. Arranged for the application forms petty swiftly."
"As a potential buyer we were very pleased with Emma's proactive help in identifying possible properties. Great communication."
"Everyone connected acted professionally and quickly, explaining everything clearly. I was really pleased with the whole service provided."
"Good communication from the outset. Natalie was exactly what you’d hope for from a viewing agent, professional not pushy, and well-informed. I’d deal with her and Robert Ellis again. No problems."
"We are very pleased with the service that we received renting our house in Beeston from Robert Ellis. We are currently looking for another house to buy and we are restricting the search to the area that is served by Robert Ellis."
"Staff in rentals and accounts resolved a tricky situation (with a tenant who mysteriously stop paying rent) with speed, professionalism and sensitivity. Amazing service as always...worth every penny of the management fee. Also enabled a seamless transition between tenants at our other property without any loss of rent."
"Me and my hubby brought with Robert Ellis and I just want to say Karianne was amazing with us! Kept us in the loop made everything feel like it’s all going well. I can’t thank the staff enough just making you feel welcome and even made us a brew with biscuits!! I would honestly recommend long Eaton branch and highly recommend karianne. Excellent customer service and knowledge."
"Holly looked after us very well, very efficient and effective, always keeping everyone informed and also very accommodating to helping us meet our needs. Well done and thank you."
"Very helpful and polite staff. Had interactions with Jane Claire and Deanna and all very helpful."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,325 reviews