Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"I am really happy about having Robert Ellis as our agency in the process of buying our first property. The staff were very kind and always ready to help, which made it such a good experience for us throughout the whole process."
"I am so thankful to have had Marie as my agent. I truly appreciate your positive and honest approach to selling my house I would recommend your high standard of professionalism and service"
"Claire and Beth as Stapleford have been fantastic throughout what at times been a stressful process. A friendly voice on the other end of the phone makes all the difference, thanks again Girls."
"A big thankyou to Robert Ellis and staff who sold our new house. In particular Sam Broomhall who has been professional and attentive to all our needs. Thanks Sam."
"Myself and my husband would like to thank Louise from the Long Eaton branch for all the guidance / support whilst selling our house and purchasing our new home. Louise was always on hand and helped us solve anything that arose. From this we would definitely recommend using Robert Ellis to either sell their home or buy a new one :). Thank you once again Louise."
"Wendy and her team at the Stapleford branch are always extremely helpful and accommodating offering a great friendly service. Any issues have always been sorted in a very prompt efficient manner. Thank You!"
"From start to finish, helping us sell our home and purchase a fantastic new one, Robert Ellis provided a great service. Their prices were competitive, their local knowledge could not be beaten and the customer service and support we received from Sam and Tom as we navigated selling and buying was excellent. We would highly recommend Robert Ellis and would not hesitate to use them again in the future!"
"This is to say that Robert Ellis are always helpful and quickly respond to the tenants concerns. Special thanks to Louise from the Beeston office for her recent help. I can recommend this agency as the best to rent with!"
"The whole team at Robert Ellis Stapleford were extremely helpful and friendly. Amy in particular went way above and beyond the call of duty to help with last minute preparations at the house and I am very grateful for that extra effort. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
"Customer Accounts team always helpful and obliging when things need to be sorted. Spoke to Emily last time. A Landlord"
"Sam and all the team made sure that we were totally informed throughout the whole process. Dealing with all matters following an agreed path, with professional advice when required. Thank you."
"Great service from Beeston Lettings, would recommend for others"
"A massive thankyou to Sam who has made our sale and purchase move so smoothly,nothing has been too much trouble. We’d totally recommend Robert Ellis for your estate agents."
"Thanks to Sam and all the Robert Ellis team for ensuring that our successful house sale was as stress-free as possible."
"Having sold my house through Sam Broomhall of Robert Ellis Estate Agents,I must say she provided a great service and made the whole process as stress free as possible,I would use again and fully recommend that anyone else does."
"Deanna was very helpful throughout my application process. would definitely recommend!"
"Having recently just sold our property through Robert Ellis we would highly recommend them. From start to finish they have been on hand to help and guide us through the up's and down's of moving. Debbie Marlow has been amazing, she goes above and beyond to help and throughout has communicated with us. We cannot thank her enough for all her hard work, she is an absolute asset to Robert Ellis."
"Superb service, really helpful when I was looking to rent a room in Beeston. Abbie was prompt in handling my queries. And throughout the viewing Joe was helpful, and also professional in responding to my concerns (as opposed to deflecting it). Would recommend."
"Fantastic service great communication thankyou to everyone at Robert Ellis for your help I will definitely come to you if we ever decide to move again"
"Thankyou all at Robert Ellis you have all been great very efficient and very helpful if we ever decide to move again we will definitely use you thanks again Claire and Rebecca and all the staff great service Caroline and Michael"
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,325 reviews