Robert Ellis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis
Read Robert Ellis Reviews

info@robertellis.co.uk

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Always proactive and excellent communication.
I cannot recommend the Beeston branch of Robert Ellis more highly and have now bought and sold a property with them. A special thank you and mention to Phil, Sam and Marie who were particularly helpful during the process. I have really appreciated the excellent customer service and the wonderful communication even during a pandemic. Thank you very much and I would recommend this estate agents to anyone.
I didn't know what to really expect as a first time buyer but Robert Ellis were very helpful, answering any queries I had very quickly!

I have to thank Helen for helping me with the purchase, she was very professional and easy to talk to!
Robert Ellis have been amazing throughout the whole process of buying our first home.

Sam was great at explaining everything and assisting us when we started and needed some guidance.

Marie was in constant contact with us to keep us updated with everything going on and made lots of effort to make sure we were happy and knew what was happening.

The whole team were so polite and friendly throughout and we really felt that they cared.
We highly recommend them!
We can't praise Marie at Robert Ellis Beeston highly enough. She's supported us every step of the way through the uncertainties of selling a house during lock-down, making sure that we were always kept informed and that everything progressed as far as it could in the difficult circumstances. If we could give her six stars out of five, we would!

Robert Ellis's service was worth every penny. We'd considered going for an online-only agent, but we're so glad that we paid the little extra for the full service. Highly recommended.
Amazing team who did everything they could to help us with any questions. Special thanks to Claire for everything she did above and beyond!!
I first met Jane Reid when viewing a property and subsequently went ahead with it. Jane has been extremely helpful, informative and efficient and has gone above and beyond what is expected of her. Nothing is too much trouble for her and I am extremely grateful. Thank you Jane x
Very professional
Thank you to all the team and to Holly in who pushed details through in the end to get sale completed
Earned their money in these difficult times
Very professional. Did what they said they would do. Offered extras such as other providers related to selling and moving. Using common sense to overcome any process hiccups and being patient with relentless questioning from the seller. Good trained staff.
Always want cost to be cheaper but in my case they earned their money.
I can't thank Holly enough for all her help during lockdown. Not only has she gone above and beyond, but her positivity and sunny disposition make her a pleasure to deal with. She is a definite star in these difficult and testing times. Thank you Holly!
The whole team (and in particular Helen) were so great throughout the whole process. We sold and purchased through Robert Ellis and felt supported, encouraged and were kept up-to-date at all times. We honestly couldn't be happier!
Managed to complete even in the middle of a lockdown .Great service. Big thanks to Helen who put in so much hard work.
Was able to complete even in the middle of lockdown, big shout out to Helen and Jodie, especially Helen as she was really helpful and available even in lockdown. Thank you
I would like to thank the whole team at Beeston for the successful sale of my property. Helen Roberts went above and beyond to ensure my property still progressed to completion in the midst of the coronavirus crisis and I could not be more grateful for her hard work - thank you! I would also like to thank James at the Mortgage Company for dealing with the mortgage side of things, it helped to relieve a lot of stress knowing everything was in hand!
We made the decision to sell our property through Robert Ellis after they sent Emma Cavers to visit us at the property for a valuation.
Emma was very supportive, friendly and helpful. We didn't feel pushed into making any decisions there and then and was left to consider our options in our own time. Emma promised to support us every step of the way and she was true to her word from start to finish. If I ever needed any information I could always contact Robert Ellis and actually speak to Emma in person every time.
Robert Ellis (Emma) took over the viewings for us which was a great help.
Emma told us our property was in a sought after area and she believed it would sell fast with Robert Ellis.
The property sold quickly and we received text messages every time a viewing was made which kept us in the know.
We also asked Emma to recommend a solicitor which she did and we also had a great experience with them too.
After the property was sold Emma contacted us regularly and informed us all the way what we needed to do next.
With the Covid-19 disaster we expected the sale of the house to slow down but Emma again telephoned us to inform us that she would still be working just as hard on the sale but would be now working from home.
The property has now been sold and completed and we can honestly say that Robert Ellis and Emma reduced our stress considerably and it was a smooth stress free (as stress free as it could be) process from start to finish.
Would definitely recommend Robert Ellis Long Eaton to friends and family.
Very good knowledge of the local area and valuing property at the right price to sell, superb communication threw-out the sale and final stages, all round very professional service.
Best agent around. Working from home the staff sold my house and managed With my solicitor the purchase of my Of my new home even under lockdown. Quite amazing. Thanks nick
I have just purchased a house which Robert Ellis at Stapleford had up for sale
Their service in this most difficult time of the pandemic has been entirely correct and proper.
Claire has been very helpful and has gone the extra mile to help me during self isolation
Extremely efficient service from Emma and her team throughout the whole process. Communication was excellent from all levels too. Everything went very smoothly including the solicitor referral. Made our lives so much easier during a potentially stressful time. Would definitely go use in the future.
Im so happy with service i recieve very helpfull,thank you Mark
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,506 reviews