Robert Ellis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis
Read Robert Ellis Reviews

info@robertellis.co.uk

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good service provided by Robert Ellis in Long Eaton to sell my late mothers house. They were very sympathetic when first meeting to discuss the sale. Throughout the process that took a while due to a number of issues occurring out of our hands, they were very professional and supportive and only too pleased to expedite aspects on our behalf. Special praise has to be given to Mark who regularly called with progress / updates on the sale. I am sure should the need arise we shall use them again.
Generally OK but in my experience final inspections are always approved even though the house and garden have been left in a poor state by the tenants.
I came into the Stapleford branch Natalie was so helpful she went through everything with me, she was friendly and professional. I'm just starting to look for properties I will definitely be back I recommend Robert Ellis.
Great service from a very dedicated staff always on hand for any problems that occur during selling or rental ,,,,,i should know i have been using them in both rental and sales for many years now !!!!!
Joe was very professional. The viewing was informative, well planned and delivered. A stark contrast to my experience with other estate agents recently. Unfortunately the property was unsuitable and disappointing as the condition was very poor and the reception rooms very small for the rental price.
Very efficient from start to finish. Dealt with Debbie who was very helpful.
My recently viewing of the property with Joe was so amazing, he is a nice man and has time to explain things to my understanding. Thanks to Joe and the entire Robert Ellis company. Hoping to hear from you for my catch. Thank you Joe.
The electrician was lovely - arrived on time, very polite and got the job done.

However - it took over a week for him to come! and considering the electrics were tripping my house alarm every 2 hours day and night that's a ridiculous time to wait. Thankfully a neighbor found the source of the problem.

After informing the estate agent with an update of what my neighbor had done, when the electrician came up he was completely unaware of this.
The actual engineer is great - very friendly and quick at his job.
Robert Ellis are not so quick - it took me 4 phonecalls until someone actually booked the job for the engineer to come out, and we have had similar issues in the past with delays on urgent housing problems.
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,506 reviews