Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"Debbie was really helpful throughout"
"I’ve just purchased my first property through Robert Ellis. Everything went very smoothly and on schedule and completely trouble free. Thanks a lot to the Robert Ellis team for providing such great service."
"Marie made buying my house very stright nothing was to much trouble for her, she sorted out any problems & concerns I had. I would definitely recommend Robert Ellis when buying or selling a property"
"As a buyer, things worked smoothly, with Sam Broomhall providing information swiftly and helpfully."
"Straight forward exchange of contracts. Debbie Marlow contacted us in every stage and helped us with all other queries such as manuals for the new house etc."
"It's SOLD !!! Very helpful staff, Who were able to get me the price I wanted for my property. They even stepped in and took over when I left the country. This is the 2nd time I've used Robert Ellis and my 3rd has already started."
"Daniel Burkley during the viewing was a breath of fresh air to deal with, he showed us around the house then allowed us our own personal time to review the house at our own pace making the process very enjoyable"
"10/10 thanks dan for the help!"
"Joe was very polite, friendly and keen to offer assistance/information; answering any questions that myself and other viewers had."
"Thanks daniel b for the fast and efficient service, have easily booked to see a few houses in the coming few days...can’t wait to see them 🙂x"
"Hi Joe the viewing was good nice friendly guy the house was lovely but no room for parking so it's a know sorry I would like you send any more property to view kind regards Wayne"
"Really friendly staff - made the stress of selling so much easier - would use again. Spoke to Jodie Nash a few times and her friendly demeanour always made me feel reassured that Robert Ellis was the right choice. Thanks to her and the whole team."
"We were welcomed by Joe to the first property and then he tell us about a second property which we are very interested we are hopping to here form you soon"
"The valuation of my property was poor and wasted several months of my time. The other 2 parties involved in the chain purchasing my property were a little tardy, especially the bottom of the chain. I received a huge amount of practical support, information, liaison work and advice from Rebekah Bacon, in the Stapleford office. She wasbrilliant . Certain on line agencies would have been worse than useless, and might well have resulted in me losing the property I wanted."
"I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU to Debbie Marlow for helping us navigate our way through to the sale of our property. One or two issues to resolve along the way but I felt we had good support from Debbie and the team at Robert Ellis - thanks again."
"From the outset , Nathan was a very professional and helpful representative. He took us through the whole process in a friendly manner and was always available with answers to our queries. Debbie was extremely efficient and always patiently on hand throughout the ups and downs of the sale process. Thankyou to you both, we got there in the end !!"
"Well done guys for selling our amazing home ACER HOUSE! Caroline and her team were very professional, always keeping us up to date with viewings and feedback.Caroline managed the sale and kept all in the chain moving smoothly. Highly recommend Robert Ellis thank you Caroline, Mark and the team at the Long Eaton office."
"Polite and fast. Had a good selection of properties and were patient with my apprehensive nature."
"Marie Denham help with our house sale always helpfull no matter how big or small always got back to you thankyou"
"Robert Ellis have just sold our house and were absolutely brilliant. Caroline Dunn kep't us informed from start to finish and monitored the sale as it progressed until completion. Really pleased with the service and outcome. Many thanks Mervyn"
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,330 reviews