Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

How would you rate Robert Ellis ?

"We have been tenants in a Robert Ellis property for 5 years and cannot fault them. We are only leaving now as we are moving away from the area. David especially has been fantastic and his customer service is second to none. I would very highly recommend the lettings team in Long Eaton to anyone looking to rent a property in the area."
"Having recently become tenants of Robert Ellis, I am so impressed with their service so far. Abbie was fantastic in helping us secure our lovely rented house and was so supportive throughout the process. Claire was friendly, polite and efficient when we had a few minor maintenance issues. The problems were resolved within 4 days and the contractors sent to us were brilliant. Everyone seems to be so welcoming and happy to help and the team are giving letting agents a good name!"
"Our Chain was complicated at times but Beth always tried her best to ensure things ran as smoothly as possible and was quick to communicate with us."
"The valuer was very realistic and had a clear grasp of the market. The valuation was in line with our expectation but is was good to have it reinforced by a professional understanding of the market. The office manager Claire who managed the process was outstanding over a 9 month period. The house was sold stc and then we lost two properties we were pursuing. The third property we went for was delayed as the vendor lost their purchase. Our buyer had been waiting since October and it was now June. Claire managed our buyers expectations and gave honest and clear reassurances and coaching throughout when it seemed our buyer would have to pull out. On top of that Claire managed our requirements as well as our buyers, meeting both sets of needs. The final excellence came when she had to manage our vendor too when the whole thing nearly fell apart. I had constant updates and sound advice throughout. We always felt that more then the very best was being done for us. We did finally exchange contracts."
"A very friendly but professional approach that has been very refreshing. We would not hesitate to recommend your services, many thanks ...."
"We recently sold our Chellaston house through Robert Ellis at Stapleford. Paul and Claire handled the process for us. They always kept on top of things and kept us informed and advised throughout. Highly professional and we have no hesitation recommending them to others for either letting (previously) or house sale. Thank you."
"I dealt with Beth for the sale of my house, I found her extremely helpful, happy to deal with any problems and always cheerful and at times going over and above to give me information"
"I sold (and originally bought) my house through Robert Ellis and the experience has been good. They’re efficient and reasonably priced. Debbie who I mainly dealt with was friendly and cooperative, giving me updates as and when needed or requested which was reassuring. I would have no hesitation recommending RE to my friends and family!"
"We recently sold our Chellaston house through Robert Ellis at Long Eaton. Claire handled the process for us. They always kept on top of things and kept us informed and advised throughout. Highly professional and we have no hesitation recommending them to others for either letting (previously) or house sale. Thank you."
"We sold our house through Robert Ellis longeaton Caroline was professional and made sure we were kept up to date with everything that was happening in our extremely long and difficult sale she was diplomatic helpful and cared about how stressful selling the house was I would highly recommend her and her colleagues in selling anyone’s house and would definitely use Robert Ellis long Eaton again"
"I've used Robert Ellis to sell numerous properties over the last few years and have always found them really helpful, knowledgeable and most importantly realistic. There's no hard sales tactics or pressure, they're professional, honest and reliable. They do what they say they'll do. They offer more than just the standard estate agents service and I have no hestiation in both recommending them and using them for future sales."
"I can honestly say that everyone that I dealt with was pleasant and helpful. Claire, who was my main contact helped with every question that I had and was prompt in returning calls and emails. All in all a great experience."
"Louise and the Letting team at Beeston are so efficient, reliable and helpful, especially when dealing with unusual situations. I'm a Landlord and there's few agents I could compare. Keep up the good work guys!!"
George Ramplin
Verified Reviewer
"I bought my house through Robert Ellis in Long Eaton and they honestly couldn't have been more helpful - a special mention to Tyler Orton who went above and beyond to ensure me and my family were comfortable and informed when buying our new home. Couldn't recommend them enough, look no further when looking to buy a house - especially if Tyler happens to be the one answering the phone!"
"Many thanks to the Claire and the team for selling my Father's bungalow. Always helpful."
Christine And David
Verified Reviewer
"Paul and Claire and all the other staff at the Stapleford branch thank you once again for your proffesional and curtious service, from the start of the process to the end nothing was to much, any question and or queries were answered swiftly and efficentley making for a relaxed and very quick sale. Would we use there services again, most deffinetly. Would we reccomend Robert Ellis to other people, absolutley."
"Claire and Paul from the Stapleford branch picked me up and set me straight after a very difficult experience with another estate agent, what a difference, I was treated with great respect and their professionalism was perfect with a feeling of great care. I was constantly kept in the loop and I think Claire was as excited as me when we completed. I can not thank them enough for making a rather stressful move abroad very smooth."
Polly Baylis
Verified Reviewer
"Such friendly, reassuringly supportive service. Always speedy responses to queries. I'd recommend to anyone. Top marks to the team!"
"Karianne at the Long Eaton branch was absolutely fantastic - our sale was long and drawn out longer than it should be all driven by our buyers solicitors. Karianne was absolutely pivotal in keeping me up to date, relentlessly chasing, and ultimately making the sale go through weeks quicker than it would have done had it been left, and had she not been so on the ball. She would update me with daily phone calls and emails, she went above and beyond to ensure I felt in the loop. Her passion and drive maintained through out the entire process - she treated the sale as if it was her own, always being polite and personable. I genuinely cannot thank her enough for taking away the huge amount of stress I would have otherwise suffered."
"Beth was fantastic !!!!! very professional and kept us upto date with the process. Best estate agents around !!!! would 100% recommend."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 407 reviews