Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"I would like to express my thanks to all the team at Robert Ellis Stapleford branch. With a special mention to Nathan who came and gave advice and expert guidance on the selling and buying process. This was especially important to us as this was first time in 41 years we were selling, how things have changed! During the process the team at Stapleford were on the ball and up to speed as soon as we hit the market. We were kept informed regularly and their efforts resulted in a number of offers leading to sale. We would have no hesitation in recommending Robert Ellis"
"Staff at the Beeston branch have been excellent in dealing with the sale of my house. Especially Mel who was my point of contact during the sale. Thanks"
"Robert Ellis were amazing on our recent sale of a property - Even though things went pear shaped through no fault of theirs - They were professional and active through the complete process - A special thanks would go to Melanie who went over and beyond to help this sale finally come to an end and I will certainly be recommended their services and will be using them next year when we come to sell out next house - Many many thanks for an amazing service"
"I found Robert Ellis to be very professional and very helpful. Deanna at the Stapleford branch, was consistently a pleasure to communicate with and prompt with performing any required actions. The rest of them were alright too :)"
"A massive thank you to everyone at Robert Ellis, Long Eaton for all their help in the sale of my parents' house over the last couple of months, with a special mention for Louise Redfern-Wagg and Neill Millward for their caring, down-to-earth approach, good humour and for keeping me in the loop! Thanks guys! Oh yes, and they got me a whopping £30K more than other local estate agents even suggested possible. I've sold a few houses in my time, but this was a breeze."
"We had a particularly tricky and stressful purchase but Marie and her colleague, Sam, stuck with us all the way and really fought our corner when we needed it. Knowledgeable, friendly and kept us well-informed."
"Beth and the team at Robert Ellis could not have been more helpful with our recent purchase, Would definitely recommend!"
"Beth McGill provided great customer service and often explained processes well throughout the buying process. We were first time buyers and although it was stressful at times and some friction with the seller, we felt at ease to ring Robert Ellis and progress with the next steps and often were more transparent and clearer than our own solicitors."
"I dealt with Caroline from the beginning to the end. Being the first time I’ve bought a house by myself I was anxious about the stress of moving and all aspects of buying a property. I can honestly say it wasn’t stressful at all Caroline kept me well informed throughout the whole process and re assured me if and where I needed it. I’ve also dealt with quite a few of the team at Robert Ellis so thank you to them also!! Highly recommended"
"Very happy with the service given to us from Nathen, Claire and espcially Beth. From the initial start of selling the house untill the actual sale they where their to sort out any problems we had. We where satisfied with the price of the house in the end"
"Fantastic assistance provided by Debbie Marlow & Nathan Henshaw at the Stapleford Branch assisting with a tricky buyer when selling our property. Always kept us in the loop for any developments and regularly checked if there was any further assistance we needed with anything. Would recommend to others without hesitation."
"Recently sold my flat in Stapleford through the Stapleford office. Found the staff really helpful, friendly and approachable. Special thanks has to go to Nathan and Debbie who were always on the end of the phone to answer any questions and to gently nudge Solicitors along when required, made the whole process as quick and stress free as possible."
"Customer service was outstanding. Professional. Knowledgeable and always helpful. Mark Philpott our initial contact guided us through the process and Caroline our Sales Negotiator kept us informed at all times re viewings and feedback and liaised with solicitors etc to keep things on track. Robert Ellis are the most competent Estate Agents We have ever used and We can fully recommend them."
"From the moment we had the pictures taken of our house to the day of signing contracts we couldn’t have been more impressed with Robert Ellis. The professionalism and friendliness of the staff really were fantastic. A special mention though must go to Debbie Marlow who’s customer service skills and help certainly helped us through when things started to get stressful. Debbie never failed to keep her promise to call us back or email me with updates and at times seemed to do the job the solicitor was supposed to be doing when liaising with our buyers solicitor. We certainly would recommend Robert Ellis and most definitely Debbie (who deserves the most recognition) if you are looking to sell your home they certainly deserve 5 stars"
"We recently purchased our property through Robert Ellis and had a brilliant experience. Emma was amazing and actually showed us around the property late afternoon on a Saturday! Emma was very quick at getting back to us regarding the offers and we couldn't have asked for anything more from her. Karianne also worked incredibly hard to keep our chain together and get us all moved as soon as possible. I would definitely recommend Robert Ellis. Thank you!"
"Recently sold my property with Robert Ellis with the help on karianne. Absoletly outstanding help and guidance. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything step was spoken about and hurdles were met and overcome with the guidance of karianne. We also brought a property with Robert Ellis with the help of Emma, whose passion for property and marketing is apparent in all that she does. Very professional and very approachable. Great work ladies!"
"We have been letting with Robert Ellis stapleford now for 3 years and I can honestly say they have been absolutely amazing, Wendy West and Amy Sanderson have both been so helpful they have both gone above and beyond for us. All round wonderful service"
"Rebekah bacon was brilliant with us, helped us every step of the way and any time I needed her or a question she got back to me straight away, everything went really smoothly. Thank you."
"Caroline from the Long Eaton Branch was fantastic. She went above and beyond what we expected from her and kept the sale going through as I think without her we would have pulled out due to complications. Her level of communication and ensuring she was chasing everyone involved as much as she could meant we now have a lovely new home. Honestly, cannot believe the customer service we received from her and because of her we would definitely sell our house in the future with Robert Ellis."
"I was very happy with the way my property sale was managed. Emma was pleasant and professional from the start. An offer was accepted quite quickly but completion was slow. Emma kept me informed at all stages and pushed solicitors and purchasers to get the sale completed. I would have no hesitation in using Robert Ellis again"
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,352 reviews