Robert Ellis Reviews

Robert Ellis 5 star review on 20th November 2018
Jerald Aidoo
Robert Ellis 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Simon Browes
Caroline Dunn was absolutely fantastic - Robert Ellis are the estate agent of the house we are purchasing and have been 10/10. Caroline updated me frequently - communication was fantastic! We will definitely choose you guys if we move again. Thanks Caroline!
Would I recommend Robert Ellis Estate Agents, without a shadow of a doubt. From the initial meeting/valuation with Mark Philpott, to the promotional pictures (which were outstanding), the excellent property description details, to the number of initial viewings which led to our property being sold within 24 hours of it being put on the market, the customer service we have received from Robert Ellis has been nothing short of excellent from start to finish. The process of selling a property can be stressful at times, but our Sales Negotiator, Caroline Dunn made the process a breeze. From keeping us updated on the sale of our property and the purchase of our next property on a weekly basis, to liaising with all parties concerned, buyers, sellers and Solicitors right to the very end, Caroline made the process stress free. If you get Caroline Dunn as your point of contact you are in safe hands. Thank you to everyone at Robert Ellis.
Holly was extremely helpful & always kept us up to date .
Brilliant service from start to finish. Emma and Courtney were on top of everything, always happy to help, and very quick to respond. Really great, thank you
Thank you for such excellent professional support. Made it stress free with a personnel touch. Liz
Hollie and the team were always there to answer any questions. They enabled a quick and smooth purchase. Thank you x
I've had a really good purchase experience with Robert Ellis. Caroline has been very helpful and kept me informed throughout the process. I would highly recommend her services!
Caroline was fantastic from start to finish. Made us wish we sold our house with Robert Ellis. Would highly recommend to anyone. We're very happy in our new home. Thanks a lot!
I can’t fault Robert Ellis with the support and guidance they provided with the sale of my family home. The team provided a very professional approach from the first meeting at the valuation appointment until completion.
Special thanks goes to Holly who worked diligently throughout the whole process - providing regular updates and responding promptly to any queries. She has made the whole journey as smooth as it could possibly have been.
I wouldn’t use anyone else
Although not acting for us as we were purchasing, Caroline was wonderful at keeping us informed.
I can’t fault Robert Ellis with the help they provided with the sale of my late mum’s house. The team provided a very professional approach from the first meeting at the valuation appointment until completion. Thanks to Caroline & Dawn who were extremely friendly & helpful.
From the outset to the exchange of contracts you have been very professional and efficient. In hindsight I wish I had used your services instead of Bairstowe Eves initially. I would personally like to thank Helen Roberts who has been very impactful. She has kept me informed, responded to my emails promptly and got back to me immediately when ever she was on another call. She has made the whole journey as smooth as it could possibly have been. What an asset.
Were fantastic! Honest , efficient and professional. Caroline was pro active and Mark a star . Thank you all .
Excellent service, had answers to all our questions, helpful, and friendly.
I can't fault Robert Ellis with the help they gave us selling our property. Supportive through the whole process, able to answer any questions we had promptly. I didn't feel the service was as good when we wanted to look at properties as buyers though. Some properties we were interested in we never got to see. I had to chase for an appointment because we never heard back from submitting the form. So improvement in communication needed there.
I have been very impressed with the service I have received from the team at Robert Ellis. Living in Yorkshire, I have sold a property in Breaston and because of the coronavirus have had to do this remotely. Mark Philpott has been exceptionally helpful and has always been contactable, even at weekends and after hours. We have had a few problems to solve along the way and there has always been someone there to help me out and reduce the stress. I would definitely recommend Robert Ellis to anyone thinking of buying or selling property.
Nicole was very helpful, and really was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Very happy with her service.
Good service in difficult times but occasionally, communication could have been better.
Very professional approach from the first meeting at the valuation appointment through to completion, I would like to thank Karianne as this lady is the reason I decided on Robert Ellis her compassion and understanding of the situation was so appreciated as I found selling our family home very difficult, also thank you to Holly for the progress chasing which is no easy task and seems even more difficult at the moment, please don’t get me started on my thoughts of some solicitors right now, I would completely advise anyone I know to go with Robert Ellis if they are wishing to sell their property, sorry last and certainly not least thank you to Neil very prepared and it’s clear he knows the housing market and this area too ( genuine comment hope it doesn’t sound patronising it isn’t meant to) Thank you to everyone Rebecca Lawrence x
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,804 reviews