Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"Although I did not end up renting the property, Joe was very nice and helpful in showing us around a number of flats, and was very good at keeping in touch with me throughout the process."
"Although we didn't us Robert Ellis to sell our property (we bought through Robert Ellis), Dawn still provided us with excellent advice on getting our house sold. Her updates were frequent and accurate, which we think are the most important prerequisites when selecting an estate agent. Thanks Dawn and Merry Christmas!"
"Some people baulk at paying for an estate agent. I can only say that in the case of Robert Ellis, it was worth every penny. Debbie Marlow and her colleagues gave excellent service throughout, with regular updates on progress and welcome advice on marketing. We were very pleased with the result, which in the end is what matters."
"I recently bought a house that was being marketed by Robert Ellis. I viewed 2 properties with them and was met at each by a very helpful agent. When I requested a second viewing of the property I was most interested in, they organised this rapidly with the vendor and organised it for an evening that was most convenient. After I made an offer, I was led through the whole process by Marie, who was always extremely helpful, polite and cheerful. She kept in regular contact as the sale progressed and facilitated all necessary communications between myself and the vendor. I would recommend using Robert Ellis for buying (or selling) a property as they provided excellent customer service throughout."
"Everyone at Robert Ellis were incredibly friendly and helpful. Especially Mark Philpott and Dawn Stokes whom I felt were very much on my side and tried to help me through one of the biggest events of my life having lived in my previous house for 40 years. They managed to get the best price, my target price, and even saved me money during the conveyancing stage when requests from my buyers came in. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and understanding of my situation, sympathetic to the reason why I was selling. I would highly recommend using them to sell my property again (if I was selling from their area)."
"We have moved into our new home and Marie was on hand with the sale, she helped us a lot it took months to get here as the bottom of the chain was slow but Marie was there to chase the chain and get answers to all the issues she has a lot of patients and they was put to the test. Even on the day of moving in she was on hand to help because we couldn't work the alarm or find the outlet pipe for washing machine. Thanks Marie."
"I was very satisfied with the whole experience of selling my mum's flat through Robert Ellis. All the staff in the Beeston office were extremely helpful when I spoke to them and in particular Melanie who really helped to move the process along to a successful completion. Thank you"
"Robert Ellis were recommended to me by a family friend. I wasn't disappointed. They handled all the viewings, kept me informed and achieved a price beyond my expectations. Many thanks to all the staff that contributed towards the successful sale. They would be my first choice estate agent should I need to sell in the future."
"I have used Robert Ellis several times over the years and have always been extremely happy with the results. Special thanks to Marie for all your help on the recent sale, five stars great service !"
"Excellent valuation, marketing, communication leading to a quick sale. No hassle - just good news. Sam was superb; keen, smart and helpful. A credit to Robert Ellis."
"Robert Ellis provided a clear process for my house sale, the team provided regular updates and advice and handled the majority of viewings. They always made sure that I was kept informed and Holly in particular was calm and reassuring during what could have been a stressful experience. My sale completed within 9 weeks and I'm very happy with the service I received."
"Bought a house through Robert Ellis earlier on in the year. We had a very stress free experience from the initial viewing to completion. Mark kept us in the loop thoughout out the process which was brilliant."
"Made buying and selling such a stress free and smooth process Excellent customer care would highly recommend"
"Great customer service. Kept well informed throughout the sale of our property by Mark, Dawn and Will. We will be sure to use Robert Ellis in the future."
"Holly B thank you, you were great and made the viewing pleasant, friendly and you was helpful"
"Very happy with Robert Ellis. Joe an excellent professional and very polite, was really helpful whenever I rang or emailed to ask anything. HIm always got back to me when asked."
"Professional and mostly responsive. I am happy to have chosen them as my agents and see the value for money."
"Abbie in the beeston branch was fantastic dealing with my request for help. A credit to the company! Merry Christmas Robert Ellis keep up the great work."
"Fully professional. Made sure I’m not stresssed at all."
"Our experience with Robert Ellis has been very positive. They have always been very helpful, responsive, professional and reliable. As a team they are excellent, I can remember a few names of individuals that I liaised with regularly such as, Courtney, Dawn, Karianne, Emma, also there was a gentlemen who showed us the Northfields property for the our second viewing (cannot remember his name), everyone has been really helpful and made the process smoother. I would recommend Robert Ellis to friends/family. Keep up the great work!"
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 760 reviews