Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

How would you rate Robert Ellis ?

"They were informative and support all the way through the sale process."
"Recently sold my house and the process was very smooth, great service from the whole team who were very helpful and responsive, many thanks!"
"Great service and easy house sale!"
"Buying a house through Robert Ellis was smooth and easy but I found that their emphasis on good communication erred on the side of harassment at times, particularly at times when I couldn't respond immediately due to work commitments. The staff were always friendly and happy to help."
"Robert Ellis took on my mother's property from another Estate Agents who had done nothing to push it forward after 10 weeks. They put it on the market on the Tuesday and by the Saturday it had been sold so many thanks. Beth who was assigned the property handled my mother's sale efficiently and communicated well. I would have no hesitation in recommending Robert Ellis"
"Great advice from Tom and terrific service from Marie at the Beeston office in organising the sale of my late mother's bungalow. Their's is a friendly office where clients are looked after professionally, and they made a point of keeping me up to date. I'm very pleased to recommned their service if you are selling or buying a house in Beeston!"
"Very fast and efficient estate agent which made buying our property easy. Thanks"
"Personable, friendly and always kept us up to date with the process of purchasing our first house. Marie was exactly who we needed. Very many thanks."
"Sam Broomhall looked after the sale of our property from the beginning. We were always kept aware of what was happening and when. She was proactive, efficient and it felt as though we were her only clients. Superb."
"This is my 2nd property I have purchased with Robert Ellis. Melanie has been a fantastic help and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again Melanie I hope there will be many opportunities to work with you again in the future. Curtis"
"Good service and follow up to keep you up to date."
"I wasn’t available to help with viewings so the team did everything for me. All the staff (especially Dawn) were always available to help with any queries and kept me informed at every step. They struck the right balance between being professional yet friendly and supportive. Completely satisfied with the whole service from Robert Ellis and would highly recommend them."
"We bought from Robert Ellis 11 years ago and sold and bought from them again recently. They know their area and market very well and all the staff are friendly and professional. Their level of communication is also spot-on being timely and just the right amount. They also have a level of integrity which is key in dealing with things that make a big difference to your life e.g the whole moving thing!"
"Helped me buy my house and sorted out my mortgage too. Great service"
"Debbie was alway on hand to help us out and keep things moving forward quickly, always very approachable and polite."
"I bought a house through Robert Ellis, the sale had a few issues to iron out before it went through which were handled very well then meaning that it completed on the required day"
"The whole sale process from valuation to completion was very professional. We were kept informed throughout, without being deluged with unnecessary information, any wrinkles were quickly ironed out. Melanie, who was our contact point throughout, was extremely helpful, cheerful, responsive and very customer-focused. All-in-all a very pain free experience! Thank you"
"I have recently purchased my first house alone and didn't have a clue about the process but Robert Ellis were very helpful in guiding me throughout. Rebekah Bacon was outstanding in the service she provided, and was constantly getting updates for me from the solicitor. Rebekah acted as the link between myself and the solicitor when they were being less than helpful, and I can't thank her enough. The whole process was made so much easier with her help, and even when I pestered with emails she always replied politely and helped me out. I really appreciate all her help, thank you!"
"A few years ago we sold our house through Robert Ellis (Beeston) and Melanie Bramley was our sales negotiator. We were so impressed with the way Melanie handled matters that when it came to selling again we had no hesitation in choosing Robert Ellis and requesting Melanie deal with the sale. We found Melanie friendly, helpful and very professional . She continually kept us updated on how the sale was progressing, nothing was too much trouble. We were very pleased with the service given and would have no hesitation in recommending Robert Ellis and Melanie."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 474 reviews