Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

How would you rate Robert Ellis ?

"Joe and his colleagues in the Beeston branch very friendly and professional. Norbert"
"Rebekah has been so helpful from our viewing up until exchange. Responding always quickly and efficiently to emails/calls or queries we had. Couldn’t recommend Robert Ellis enough & Rebekah is a great asset to the Stapleford branch."
"Quick to respond to my emails, efficiently handled our re-letting and very proactive keeping us updated"
"We had a viewing on Saturday and Jie was more than helpful, very professional too!"
"Joe was very helpful. Many thanks"
"I had a viewing at the weekend, joe showed us around he was amazing gave me the information I needed and was very happy with the property."
"The excellent support from Jordan Duke and his Manager in Repairs and Maintenance in order to sort the heating problems in my rented property. Excellent communications leading to a speedy resolution to what has been an ongoing issue. Thank you Stuart"
"The service on the sale of my house was excellent. The valuation was carried out promptly and professionally. The details of the property and photos really showed the house at its best and their advice was spot on. The house sold within a week of going on the market at the full asking price. Claire Greensmith was very efficient and effective in liaising with all parties and ensuring we exchanged as soon as possible. The whole process could not have been more smooth. Thanks to all the staff who were involved."
"Sold my house at the Beeston branch. Professional service matching my needs. Marie was very helpful."
"Professional & Friendly"
"It was a really wonderful experience buying a house via the Stapleford branch. Debbie Marlow is very professional and she was always ready to answer my questions and always reply my email immediately. Highly recommended!!"
"The Stapleford branch were excellent from start (Paul Sweeney) to finish (Claire Greensmith). Sadly, I had to sell my Dad's house on his behalf and living in the North East and working full time I had been concerned that this would be a logistical challenge. The team took control and managed everything - viewings, paperwork and kept me updated re regular emails and texts, with a few lunch time phone calls when needed. The house sale was completed within 3 months, with very little time and effort required of myself. A great team and I would highly recommend for their excellent customer service, professionalism and getting the job done in as efficient and supportive way as possible. Thank you."
"Buying and selling with Robert Ellis is like dealing with your best friend! Nathan and Beth (stapleford) in particular are always ready to answer my questions (no matter how bizarre they may be!) And always keep me calm during the hiccups along the way. Highly recommended"
"Professional and courteous agents at viewings (Joe and Will), excellent email communication from Lauren Dann (helpful, very prompt and yet patient and kind in her wording). Over all very helpful staff, (even willing to rearrange a viewing on the day due to travel delays). Definitely be in contact for any future letting or purchasing needs."
"Good communication and been kept up to date with how the process is going"
"Professional and courteous at all times. Rebekah in the Stapleford Office was constantly on the case chasing other parties in the chain. She made a protracted and difficult sale much easier to cope with. We would certainly use them again if we had to make another house sale."
"Beth McGill at Robert Ellis - very professional and incredibly helpful. They did a v good job for me at a keen price."
"very professional"
"Debbie at Robert Ellis, along with a number of her colleagues, helped us with the sale of a house. Unfortunately a couple of 'sales' fell through, but she persevered for us and all came good in the end. Well done Debbie, we're very grateful for your help and your efforts."
"Robert Ellis were excellent at the way they handled our sale and purchase. There communication was great and they provided a very professional and personable service."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.92 based on 581 reviews