Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

info@robertellis.co.uk

How would you rate Robert Ellis?

Wendy & Adrian
Verified Reviewer

Beth was our contact point when purchasing our first home. The service and knowledge she supplied was fantastic. She guided us through it and was very informative. We were in a fairly big chain so a few issues. However Beth knew her job very well and kept us up to date at all times. Many thanks and if we ever move again then Robert Ellis will be our estate agents. Many thanks Beth Wendy & Adrian :-)
Michelle
Verified Reviewer

Very happy with the help and support from both Mark and Louise in the sale and purchase of my parents property in Long Eaton. Louise kept in touch with me the whole way through the process and it made sure it went as smoothly as possible. I would certainly recommend Robert Ellis Estate Agents.
Shelley Castles
Verified Reviewer

We recently sold our home & bought our forever home all in a day! Huge thanks to Beth McGill who kept in touch from start to finish with updates & made it all happen quickly & stress free!!
The Castles family x
Colin
Verified Reviewer

We sold our house recently with Lili being our main point of contact. We were very pleased with the service and how the whole team pulled together to help us. There's lots of phone calls and emails you don't see going on behind the scenes, but Robert Ellis kept us up to date with what was happening with the sale. Thank you all.
Andrew

Friendly Service
Christine
Verified Reviewer

I have just completed on my family home using Robert Ellis as my agent .....( having sat next to Robert Ellis in school was not a factor in my choice !!!!! )
I had been at the property 31 years and felt the valuation was realistic, the handling of viewings was customer led , not arrogant and the final offer was dealt with by Marie in a sympathetic and professional way .....
I had less than 2 weeks to leave the property and wish my buyers the best for the future in a house I was proud to call home ....
Jyo
Verified Reviewer

We just completed our sale last week and we cannot thank Beth from the Stapleford office enough for making it all happen! We were first time buyers and new to the whole process and Beth helped us every step of the way and was always patient and polite with us, even when I sent her all those long emails in frustration! Estate agents are employed by the seller and have to do what is best for them but in this case I do think that Beth tried her best to ensure that we were getting the best out of this deal too. She has also been really helpful in answering some of our questions after the sale was completed. We have definitely had a great experience buying our property with Robert Ellis and would certainly go back to them if we ever considered selling our house.
Stephanie Moss-Pearce
Verified Reviewer

Cannot thank the team at the Long Eaton branch enough, especially Dawn for everything they have done to help us with our move. From the initial meeting for the valuation, through to the professional looking photographs, constant communication and understanding when our first house purchase didn't quite go to plan, we knew we were in good hands. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
Linda And Mike
Unverified Reviewer

We sold our house recently through Robert Ellis. It was a fairly long process due to the economic situation and the fact that the house was empty and we live away from the area. However, the sales team at Robert Ellis were amazing. They took care of everything on our behalf, sometimes over and above the call of duty, and kept us informed at all times. Our particular thanks would have to go to Hannah and Louise for their relentless efforts on our behalf.
Simon Browes
Unverified Reviewer

I was impressed with how proactive Lili was throughout the process. Even when we encountered problems I felt that our interests were considered and that the team kept on top of things, moving the chain along and keeping things together. We fell in love with our house the moment we saw it and still can't believe we are here now.
Verified Reviewer

Recently sold our house with Robert Ellis and we were very pleased with the level of service we received. They kept us up to date with information and were always very professional. Dawn worked very hard to push our sale through. We would highly recommend their service
Verified Reviewer

We recently sold our house through Robert Ellis and they were fantastic from start to finish. They gave us an accurate and honest valuation, got our property on the market quickly and kept us up to date throughout. The team were all very friendly and helpful but a special mention goes to Lili who coordinated our sale and helped to make the process as stressless as possible.
Elaine Bunfield
Verified Reviewer

I was a first time buyer and thought the process would be complicated and stressful. However Debbie and Tom the staff at Robert Ellis made everything easy to manage and stress free. No query was too much and they made the whole procedure quite enjoyable. I was so excited to collect my keys and the staff were so friendly, thank you.
Ramansh Gupta
Unverified Reviewer

I feel relieved that I got my all deposit before leaving the country. And these happened only with the efforts of Harriet and her manager Mr Guy Hall. I will recommend Robert Ellis to all my friends, colleagues coming to UK.Thanks Harriet and Mr Guy.
Ramansh Gupta
Verified Reviewer

I had made a 6 month agreement with Robert Ellis for the property. I discussed with landlord and continued for 6 more months with mutual consent. Though there were some miscommunications between me and landlord and I seek advice from Harriet Brown everytime. While leaving the property there was some argument for the deposit I gave to landlord. I was not sure that he will give my deposit in time. Harriet helped me to take this matter to her manager Mr Guy Hall and he and Harriet sorted it out and got my full deposit back before I left UK.I thank them for doing all these efforts for me and helping me out throughout the year. Thanks Robert Ellis.
Kerrie Penkal
Verified Reviewer

We have just sold and brought a house using Robert Ellis and I cannot recommended them highly enough, from start to Finish they were brilliant! They were helpful and informative, polite and professional, they really made the whole process a lot easier, Louise who sold our current home was great, she really did everything seamlessly and Caroline who helped us buy our current house is a real credit to the company, she did everything and more to make sure we was Kept updated and happy at all times. We just want to say a big thank you to both Louise and Caroline but also everyone in the office that helped along the way! And although we have vowed never to move again, if we ever do, we will definitely use Robert Ellis again!
Jillian
Unverified Reviewer

A big thankyou to Holly Dawn Louise and all the team for their hard work and dedication in selling our house it has been a rocky road to our new bungalow that we could'nt have done without you .
Sam B
Unverified Reviewer

I have recently sold my house and bought another property - both via Robert Ellis - and I am delighted with the whole experience, and with Neil, Dawn and Lili, in particular.

Neil was booked to value my property and, not only did he give me the best valuation against other Estate Agents - he also assured me that my property was worth what he had suggested. He did indicate that I could lower the price if I felt I needed to, but to give the higher valuation a chance. He was not wrong. Not only did my house get quick, serious viewings at the amount he suggested, it then took an upward turn with three potential sales and I happily sold at £6k over the asking price. Neil knows the local market and the demand - and this is not something that can be ignored or dismissed. The local area is flooded with the Robert Ellis sale/sold boards and there is a reason for this. They are incredibly good at what they do and they know their market.
Thereafter, my sale was handled by Dawn, who was professional and communicative throughout - she kept me fully in the loop with all the interest in my property - and the offers being made - even on offers made after the sale was agreed. I truly believe that for me and my buyers, Dawn was brilliant.
My purchase was handled by Lili - and, again, throughout it all, Lili kept me in the loop on everything I needed to know or what next I should do. The purchased property needed some remedial work following the survey and Lili stepped in to arrange quotes and relevant work to get this moving and through this process was constantly in touch with me and the property owner to make sure we were both aware of what needed to be done and the progress. For me, this was massively reassuring and extremely helpful.

I have to add a respectful nod to Hannah, who picked up both my files when Dawn and Lili were away from the office at a crucial moment in the process and moved everything on with a couple of phone calls. Very reassuring.

This is what you pay for. Robert Ellis may not be the cheapest Estate Agent in the area, but, in my opinion, and having experience now of four different agents for four different properties, they are the best. I wasn't pushed to use any of there other services and was looked after throughout the whole process extremely well.

There is a whole team of people at Robert Ellis........and they know a whole team of people. So if you need work done or quotes/estimates etc, they recommend workmen who can do these things. The RE team just start making phone calls and things start happening.

I am not related to any of these people - I didn't even know them until 3 months ago, but the efficiency and professionalism that they offer and deliver is, in my opinion, second to none. I don't want to move again, but if I do, I am selling through Robert Ellis.

I am sorted and settled. My thanks to the whole team, but special thanks to those named.
Allan Guy
Unverified Reviewer

Very friendly staff and always at hand to help when needed.
I needed to move to my new rented accommodation as quick as possible and Robert Ellis renting team made this happen.
Very happy with the service.

Mr Guy
Geoff Wood
Unverified Reviewer

I would like to say from start to finish on renting my property through Robert Ellis Stapleford branch, I was treated as if I was their only customer.
Initially by Sharee and later on when starting my lease Wendy, both of them were very professional and gave the personal touch and made my journey perfect in every way.
I felt so comfortable knowing I was in such good hands, I can't speak more highly of these two and the high standard they gave me throughout.
Robert Ellis is rated 4.90 based on 194 reviews