Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

How would you rate Robert Ellis?

"I can fully recommend Robert Ellis at Beeston, they are extremely professional and gave me a realistic valuation, then all the way through the sale I was kept full informed of viewings, offers etc. Sam was very helpful, informative & professional throughout. The Beeston branch were hands on from the onset and were always a pleasure to talk to. All the staff at Beeston have been exception and I would thoroughly recommend Robert Ellis Estate Agents to anyone who wishes to sell their property. A big thank you to you all."
Christopher Bailey-Stonall, Glyn Bailey
Verified Reviewer
"From initial valuation with Tom who was extremely professional and gave us a concise and fully explained valuation,and then sales progression with Melanie who again has been extremely helpful,professional and informative at every stage and very proactive and hands on, always with a cheerful manner. All the staff have been so very kind and understanding at a difficult time dealing with the sale of our late Mothers home. I would thoroughly recommend Robert Ellis estate agents to anyone and we have been very pleased with their great service."
Tom Sarah Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"Me and my wife, have recently sold our house through the long Eaton branch. From the first moment when Neil came round for the appraisal we were highly impressed. All of the Robert Ellis employees are very professional and knowledgeable. We sold our house very quickly, we have to small children, and were worried about viewings but Robert Ellis did this for us, that made life so much easier. From receiving the offer we dealt with Holly, she made the process go very smoothly, liased with all parties and kept us up to date through the whole process, we really can’t thank her enough she was fantastic and worked extremely hard! Overall, we bought this house through Robert Ellis and it was an easy decision to sell through them, we can’t recommend them highly enough and are very great full for all there help. Tom & Sarah Anderson"
"Me and my husband has successful rent a house through Robert Ellis(Beeston). Abbie Murphy is very helpful coz we have some issues about previous renting, but she has helped us talk to the landlord to make it success. Also she will response for your email very quickly, so you don't have to wait for ages get reply. Thank you Abbie and I would highly recommend!"
Tom Hickmore
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you to all the staff and especially Holly from the Long Eaton office who have been wonderful and extremely supportive during the process of selling our property. Holly and the team have been very professional from day one, taking the stress of moving away from us with regular updates. She was always been willing to go the extra mile and is a true credit to the company. 5 star service which I would highly recommend!"
"I have bought and sold houses through the Long Eaton branch for many years, with my most recent sale the staff were excellent as usual and my main contact Louise kept me well informed with excellent communication throughout."
"I couldn't be happier with how Robert Ellis (Beeston) helped my husband and I in our recent purchase of our lovely new home in Beeston. As first time buyers, we felt quite 'exposed' and needed quite a bit of hand-holding during the process, but Marie couldn't have been more helpful, understanding, and committed to making things as straight-forward as possible. She worked tirelessly to resolve the hiccups and ensure that all those in the chain were all kept in the loop as the sale was going through. We are ever so grateful for her help and that of the whole team, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services."
"Robert Ellis (Stapleford) were very informative throughout the purchase process and after the sale had gone through, following up on queries some queries regarding the property. Claire and the team were always welcoming and did their best to answer my questions as quickly as promptly as they could. They helped by nudging the sale forward to push for a quicker completion date, without me having to do any extra work to achieve this. Thank you, Robert Ellis Stapleford!"
Doreen Wilson
Unverified Reviewer
"They kept me informed with how things were progressing and were helpful Debbie Marlow always had time to speak to me asi found it hard to understand some things"
"I purchased a property through the Beeston branch of Robert Ellis and dealt with Marie. She handled the transaction in a professional and friendly manner and made sure I was kept informed at every step. Would not hesitate to recommend them."
Linda Castledine-davies
Verified Reviewer
"The Stapleford branch has a professional and helpful team on both the sales and letting side. You get a friendly welcome and, unlike the Long Eaton branch, they recognise you, give good solid advice and are familiar with the area that they cover. I have bought 3 properties from them over the last 12 months and received very good service from Beth on Sales (and during her absence, the rest of the team). Being new to the buy to let market the advice I have received from Wendy and her team on the lettings side has proved invaluable and they have found great tenants for me. Wendy has a vast knowledge of the area and its history. Overall this office just gives a more personal service."
Elaine Martin
Unverified Reviewer
"Robert Ellis recently sold a property on my behalf. All of the staff were excellent and my main contact was Louise who throughout the sale kept me well informed and her communication was excellent throughout. I would not hesitate to use Robert Ellis again."
"I have been a tenant of Robert Ellis for about 2 years and they have always been fantastic, any issues are always addressed immediately and they have always kept me informed when needed. I am moving to a new house again, this time due to a change in personal circumstances so I need a bigger place to call home and I couldn’t think of a better agency to help me through this stressful time. Abbie has been brilliant throughout the entire process, I really can’t fault her at all, quick responses to all communications even during very busy times, always available and arranging additional viewings for measuring up. Joe was great too, very knowledgeable about the houses we were viewing with him and aware of our needs, even recommending extra viewings at properties I wasn’t aware of. Nothing but good things to say about Robert Ellis estate agents I cant recommend them enough. The staff are always polite and friendly and more than happy to go the extra mile."
"A knowledgeable local company that consistently delivers. We have used both the sales and letting services with excellent results on every occasion. Whats particularly nice is the way the staff respond to queries and provide supportive services that always give you confidence."
Adam And Elizabeth
Verified Reviewer
"We used Robert Ellis based on the professionalism of Nathan Henshaw who carried out our valuation. He was very thorough and honest and has a good understanding of the local area so it was an easy choice to market our house with them. Once we was on the market our main point of call was Debbie Marlow. Our property was sold within a couple of days and during this time and up till we accepted an offer we recieved calls keeping us updated with everything. We also used Robert Ellis to purchase a property, this was not as straightforward but I can say that Debbie went above and beyond the call of duty to help where possible and to keep us informed with information whether good or bad news. This was a very long and drawn out purchase (7months) but I cant thank Debbie and everybody else at Robert Ellis stapleford enough for their help during this time"
Julie Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer
"We went to enquire about how to let out a property. We were seen by David who explained everything clearly and concisely, and even though we were not using Robert Ellis to manage the property for us, he organised everything we needed and gave us advice as to how to prepare for letting, including arranging for the relevant checks to be carried out and dealing with the first rent and the deposit. Made what could have been difficult and confusing very easy for us. He also said that we could return at any time if we wished for Robert Ellis to take over the management of the property for us."
"They made the whole process of selling the house effortless.. From the original survey, advertising and arranging visits nothing was too much trouble. Help and guidance on dealing with offers for the house was also gratefully received. All the staff we had dealings with were polite and professional in what they did. A big thank you for making everything go so smoothly."
Geordiekirsty
Verified Reviewer
"I recently sold my house and was very pleased with the service given. They were happy to give advice and answer loads of questions and wait until I was ready. Very professional service and they also did most of the viewings for us saving us time."
Sarah Priestland
Verified Reviewer
"They were fantastic. Right from making appointments for viewings to completing they were great. They were not pushy and just let us come back to them in our own time. After making the offer through to completion, they were there to answer questions for us. Can recommend them to anyone looking at selling and buying a house"
Kathy Appleby
Unverified Reviewer
"From initial valuation through to completion, all was straightforward and efficient. Debbie kept us updated of progress throughout, would highly recommend Robert Ellis."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.92 based on 369 reviews