Robert Ellis Reviews

Robert Ellis 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
Adrian Craciun
Robert Ellis 5 star review on 13th March 2019
Louise Sutton
Such support from the team but in particular Melanie who was my rock through all my traumas l feel l have gained a friend. I would not hesitate in recommending Robert Ellis
Thank you to Mark and all at the Long Eaton branch for making the sale of our parent's home so seamless and stress-free. A really professional and sympathetic service. KH Essex
I just want to thank you so much for the help and perseverance with the sale of my property! An extra special mention to Beth who has been nothing short of amazing, how you put up with me for all these months I will never know!!!
Well done Robert Ellis! Especially Caroline, me and my partner are pleased with the service and updates we have received. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
We couldn't have asked for better estate agents! Joe was always on hand to help and never failed to get back to us. He was very professional throughout and helped us get our house on the market within two days so that we didn't miss out on our house. He personally came and took the photos to speed up the process. A huge thank you also goes to Helen who constantly chased our solicitors and kept the whole chain informed throughout the process, ensuring that we completed on the day we agreed. You are both a credit to a profession that often gets a lot of negative press - thank you for everything!
Robert Ellis have been absolutely outstanding with the assistance of our purchase. Caroline was on the ball and helped us at every stage to make sure the process was as efficient as possible and any kinks were ironed out speedily.
Moving house certainly has to be one of the most stressful things that you can do. Our move certainly was! Fortunately, Robert Ellis have some very experienced staff who will have had to deal with anything that you are likely to face. Thank you for all of your help.
A pleasure dealing with Mark and Dawn. Easy and simple to progress from initial discussion to the brochure, marketing and viewings, all handled by Mark himself. Excellent and professional photos from Charlotte all add up to a very polished brochure. Helpful during the sales process and supportive up to completion. Sold very quickly and very pleased with the outcome.
Excellent service from Holly. Kept me informed and made the sale of my property a vary smooth process.
From valuation to handing over the keys, Robert Ellis have been impressively professional. We were very clear about how naive we were to the sale process and needed clear guidance throughout. At every stage we have felt that RE have only had our best interests at the top of the list. The house we were selling was desirable for several reasons and I'm confident that the decisive strategy employed by RE was responsible for a very very good sale. We offered on a house through a different agent and felt RE were responsible for making the whole process smooth and clear to understand by being the cornerstone point of communication. Solicitors had us in the dark and RE (Special mention for Helen Roberts) was the bright torch. Thank you, a million times, to all the team who helped us through this inevitably stressful journey. I couldn't recommend Robert Ellis more highly!
The team at Robert Ellis were always on hand to help with the moving process which was seamless from the valuation to moving into our new home. Sabrina was very helpful and was our go to team member through the process.
My move took 10 months to complete and Caroline was brilliant all the way through. I would ring up complaining about how long it was all taking and she would reassure me that it was all okay. When we got given a completion date she chased our solicitors to make sure it was completed on the day because we had had so many false alarms. Caroline was always cheerful and positive. Dawn the manager was also very helpful in Caroline's absence.
We bought and sold through Robert Ellis. Our agent Caroline Dunn was excellent. She communicated frequently and dealt with a very long and frustrating purchase for us. Thanks Caroline.
I am so pleased with the service I received from Beth at Robert Ellis. I was able to speak to her when I needed to or she got back to me straight away, she was friendly and efficient.
Excellent service and help from Louise who oversaw the sale and purchase of my house.
Marie was fantastic - she put absolutely everything into getting my house sold, and was always on the end of the phone answering my questions, keeping me updated etc etc. I couldn’t recommend more.
We have been extremely well looked after. There were complications with our funding and Holly Torr handled all of our setbacks with patience and good humour. I'm sure that other agents would have failed to see this deal through to completion. An absolutely top effort. Stewart and Tracy from Risley
Holly has provided a great service, offering her guidance, support and reassurance during a difficult part of the sale process. Would highly recommend 🤩
My experience with Robert Ellis has been brilliant. I would especially like to thank Holly in the Long Eaton office as she has been fantastic and understanding throughout and been very cheerful and pleasant to deal with.
Lorraine in Stapleford handled my transaction. She responded quickly every time I had queries. Besides, Natalie has brought me to view many houses, and she was knowledgeable that she was able to answer every question regarding the premises. I appreciate the efforts that all staff in Robert Ellis made. Hopefully, we meet again in the future.
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 2,093 reviews