Robert Ellis Reviews

customer service
Read Robert Ellis Reviews

info@robertellis.co.uk

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy
Very pleased with house viewing with Will Merrit at 12 Margaret Ave sandiacre. Will was very professional and friendly in his conduct and was able to answer all my queries with confidence.
Posted 1 hour ago
We got to the property to view and our agent, was there waiting. Very respectful and kind gentleman. Although the property didn’t meet our requirements, Will was so helpful and tried his best to match our needs with other properties on list. Excellent customer service and reassuring. He even phoned the office to check availability of other properties. Very satisfying service. Well done Will of your efforts.
Great personal service. Very quickly had a great relationship with the team and they works with us and our family to sell our home very quickly by vetting the potential buyers, and ensuring we had no time wasters during what could have been a stressful time of selling a family home. Thank you to Emma and the guys!!
I couldn’t ask for more. Debbie was very supportive throughout. Thank you
Debbie was very supportive throughout the move. I couldn’t recommend highly enough! Thank you
From the outset of the sale Nathan was particularly helpful and supportive. As I lived a distance from the property, he went in and sorted the utilities for me which needed topping up. His professional and honest assessment of the value of the property was quickly established. The brochure was accurate and the photographs good. After one week an offer was received and negotiated by Beth who, through negotiation with the buyer achieved the full asking price. All communication was good and at appropriate times in the sale. On both exchange of contracts and completion Beth and her team kept me fully informed. An efficient and thoroughly professional team which I would recommend to others. Thank you and well done.
Marie was very helpful to through the process, always keeping me updated on the status of the property.
It was a pleasure talking to Debbie Marlow during the purchase of my sons new home, thank you Debbie for keeping us up to date.
Nicole made our house viewing a pleasure. She started with a brief chat about the property before taking us through the house at our own pace whilst answering any questions we had. The viewing slot was not interrupted by other clients and she gave me and my partner time and space to discuss things privately.
Debbie Marlow was a pleasure to do business with. Always friendly, polite,and helpful. Debbie kept us regularly updated through the process, keeping us up to date with progress and chasing people when required. Thank you Debbie!
Holly was really helpful through the process and was very knowledgeable about the local area which was really helpful.
Just over a month ago I swopped from another letting agent to Robert Ellis Stapleford and the new tenants have already moved in! Wendy and her team worked tirelessly to find reliable new tenants and to make sure that my property wasn't empty for very long. Communication is a skill that I rate extremely highly and the Stapleford team are superb at it, which made the process run smoothly and efficiently. I am seriously impressed by their service so far.
Sam was really helpful and provided constant updates and useful advice.
We have been extremely happy with the updates and support Debbie Marlow has provided us with all the way through this process. We almost lost our dream home but with Debbie and Emma’s fantastic advice and support we now have the perfect home. I honestly can’t thank Debbie and her team enough they were wonderful. My only regret is it I didn’t sell my house through them, I certainly will in future. Highly recommend Robert Ellis stapleford branch.
Mark and his team have been very helpful from start to finish with my sale of my property, especially as I live abroad. Mark went out of his way to ensure the sell went through smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to you wether buying or selling.
Mark and the guys at robert ellis really cracked on from start to finish, within 3/4 weeks of making an offer on a house I was in before Christmas, mark contacted me every step of the way and would answer any questions I had weather it be 6am or 11pm would highly recommend to anyone!
As this is my 1st house sale I was a little worried how things would pan out but from the initial appointment with Robert Ellis staff I was made to feel at ease. The paperwork produced and house being added to the web went very smoothly and no errors in what was documented. Beth was assigned to looking after me and constantly provided me with viewing bookings and updating me with feedback or offers on my property. The whole team at Robert Ellis gave a very professional service and made me feel valued. I'd certainly use them again when selling my next property.
After a stressful time trying to sell our house with a different estate agent. We decided to move to Robert Ellis and tent our property out for a few months before we sell again. The service they have given has been impressive and we let our house within the first week of it being marketed.
Very good service provided by Robert Ellis in Long Eaton to sell my late mothers house. They were very sympathetic when first meeting to discuss the sale. Throughout the process that took a while due to a number of issues occurring out of our hands, they were very professional and supportive and only too pleased to expedite aspects on our behalf. Special praise has to be given to Mark who regularly called with progress / updates on the sale. I am sure should the need arise we shall use them again.
Very happy with the assistance and treatment from the Robert Ellis Stapleford office staff. Amy S has been very helpful, understandable and friendly through the process of renting a new apartment.
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,435 reviews