Robert Ellis Reviews

Jerald Aidoo
Robert Ellis 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Simon Browes
Frequent updates, friendly service, very good service Hollie Torr
Fantastic, professional service throughout! Dawn and Caroline were very helpful and kept me fully informed through the whole process of the house sale. Also, many thanks to Emma who valued the property for me and provided me with lots of information and answered the many questions I had regarding selling the property! Amazing estate agents - I highly recommend them! Thank you all again so much!
We've done a lot of business with Robert Ellis over the years, and we have always found them friendly, helpful and efficient. No different this time - a big thank you to the whole team, especially to Mark, the boss, for taking a personal interest, and to the ever-helpful Dawn who was our main contact in the office.
I just recently completed my purchase via RE and was looked after by Dawn on what turned out to be a very challenging purchase. She was an absolute star throughout the 16 months I got to know her. She was empathetic and full of integrity. Despite the several knockbacks we had she was always there to help in any way she could. Dawn is an absolute asset to Robert Ellis, she became someone I trusted and someone who listened thoughtfully and respectfully throughout. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and kept going above and beyond what I expected. Thank you also to Caroline, who I also dealt with on Dawn's days off she was again super helpful, always well informed and kind.
From the outset, Robert Ellis were very efficient and had our property quickly on the market so that we could offer on our house. We sold within 24 hours and although the sale/purchase was fairly protracted, Caroline did an excellent job in communicating with me and pushing the other parties. If we had any queries, Caroline was quick to get to the bottom on any concerns or issues. She was great to work with. I would recommend Robert Ellis to anyone buying or selling - they're fantastic.
Very pleased with the service throughout. Staff contacted me at each stage to keep me informed of progress. Definitely 5 star.
We employed Robert Ellis for the sale of our Mother's house. We were kept up-to-date with viewings and progress right towards completion of the sale. This was all handled with kindness and efficiency. I can highly recommend them, especially Helen and Claire and their colleagues at the Beeston office.
Must congratulate the whole team at the Stapleford Sales office on the selling of our property in Stapleford. As we were emigrating most of the work after the sale was by email. We were kept fully informed and they liaised with our Solicitors seamlessly. Very impressed with their professional standards. Well Done Stapleford.
By choosing Robert Ellis we had a fantastic team on our side helping us with both property sale and purchase. Experienced and knowledgeable staff guided and helped us throughout the process. Fees were competitive and good value when considering the sale price obtained and the service received. We would not hesitate to recommend the services of Robert Ellis and we are glad we chose them to sell our property.
We were really impressed with how efficient Holly was throughout us purchasing our new home - always replying to email queries on the day. She was brilliant at chasing things up for us and ensuring our purchase went through smoothly. She was also really friendly whenever we had to speak on the phone. Thank you for all of your help Holly - it is really appreciated.
fantastic professional service from day one, great viewing booking system. Excellent communication from all of the team.
Can't thank Holly enough for going above and beyond for us, Holly was very helpful and friendly. Thank you again Holly.
Holly was very professional and courteous. Nothing is ever too much, she was there every step of the sale to ensure all went smoothly with my sale.
Very proffesional service as always. Found a buyer very quickly and negotiated a good price everyone was happy with. Would use them again.
Very good . Caroline was very helpful friendly and professional throughout the whole process and kept us fully informed.
Always contactable on the phone or quick to call you back if not. Caroline was very friendly and helpful throughout.
Caroline was great at keeping in touch with me. Many thanks
Thank you for the excellent communication and professionalism. You made a stressful process a great deal easier. Many thanks to Marie and all the other members of the Beeston team.
Brilliant - I can’t thank the team at Robert Ellis enough for their hard work and dedication in selling my house and guiding me through the process. Would recommend!
Holly provided great professional service throughout the process of our recent purchase. She is a credit to the company and I would recommend Robert Ellis to anyone looking to purchase or sale a property. Many thanks George Heir
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,876 reviews