Robert Ellis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis
Read Robert Ellis Reviews

info@robertellis.co.uk

Just wanted to say Thankyou to Dawn at Long Eaton offfice for excellent customer service in communications regarding sale of my property. All went through smoothly. Thanks again.
Millie at the Stapleford Branch has been so efficient, helpful & friendly with helping us move into our first home. We were unsure of the processes and her communication really helped us feel at ease throughout a stressful time.
Amazing customer service from Marie at Robert Ellis Beeston. Helped us during very difficult circumstances, especially when we needed support communicating with other people involved. We will definitely use and recommend Robert Ellis. Thank you again!
Perhaps it was the worst time ever to sell your house but I feel that we felt very let down by robert ellis
The communication was poor once they have your property on the market every week that passes you go further down the pile
We would like to thank Marie for her help guidance and support in the sale of our propety . We would also like to thank Paul for his help and guidance on marketing our property at the right price . All in all a great team effort by Robert Ellis, Beeston
Highly recommend. Tony and Sue Booth
Can you please tell me why if not a 5 star review they are removed!
Worst estate agent going
No wonder they are a 5 star estate agent as anything less is removed!
The truth hurts angry customer 😤
First few weeks ok then a total disaster once we sold, lost parts of the chain and didn’t chase them and then when asked simple questions refused to call down the chain ‘we only chase once a week’ don’t add to the stress of moving use someone else!
Poor estate agent, they promised so much we paid the extra, without delivering! No weekly updates and felt it was too much trouble for them to do any chasing! Everything they promised, feeling sick that we had to pay them for doing very little, got be the worst estate agent going -5 star
Huge thanks to Emma Cavers for all of her hard work to sell our property.
Emma was a pleasure to deal with and always kept me in the loop with what was happening even through the Covid pandemic. We live overseas and she took the stress away with her wealth of knowledge.

Would highly recommend Robert Ellis to sell your home and we will definitely be using them again.
A very big thank you to Louise Mitchell from the Robert Ellis team in Beston. Thank you for your quick response and efficient help. The issue we faced at the property in now sorted out brilliantly! Robert Ellis is the best agency – positive, professional and always ready to support tenants. Thank you very much again for your and your team's help, Louise - it is always very much appreciated.
The Robert Ellis team are truly the best. Louise - a special thank you for your helpful assistance, quick response, understanding and professional help with the issue we faced at the property. All sorted out brilliantly! Robert Ellis is the agency with a very high level of positive and very efficient support for tenants thanks to managers such as Louise. Thank you very much again for your and your team's help, Louise - it is always appreciated.
Given the pandemic circumstances, all was handled efficiently by Emma Cavers. Thank you
Amazing service during difficult times. Quick and prompt to reply.
During these difficult times at the moment the whole team at the Long Eaton branch made the process of selling and buying a property a stress free experience and I would recommend Robert Ellis to anyone wanting to sell or buy a property. Emma kept us up to date with what was happening in the chain and everyone was friendly and helpful.
Quick response friendly and very informative team. Bought my first house through them and they have been helpful through out the whole process. They helped me get in touch with a great mortgage advisor James Roberts who helped me get a great deal on a mortgage with little cost. Marie and Melanie from the Beeston branch were extremely helpful. Keeping me informed through out the Covid 19 lock down period which was very stressful. Thanks again to them I was able to purchase a great house which I am really enjoying now.

Highly recommend the team.

Hasbi Ahsan
Amazing!!
The whole team has been fantastic but especially Dawn Stokes of the Long Eaton branch.
Me and my partner were first time buyers, had zero clue what we were doing, and we got given so much support!
We got accepted on our dream home a few days before Boris shut the country down, so we had a long 13 week wait before we could move in. Dawn contacted me regularly giving me updates and support where needed. We now live in our dream home and couldn’t be happier!
We highly recommend Robert Ellis!

Lauren & Mikey x
Emma was a pleasure to deal with and was always available with help and advice. I felt she was very knowledgeable and knew her stuff. I would highly recommend Emma and the staff of Robert Ellis in Long Eaton.
Customer service was very professional and Emma was always available for any help and advice. We would highly recommend Robert Ellis.
I chose Robert Ellis because when I met with Neil from Long Eaton he convinced me that he had a really rounded knowledge of the local market and had spent many years experiencing it, both from a sales and rental perspective. That reassurance carried through into the pricing, viewing and immediate sale of the property. Despite the coronavirus pandemic, the buyer remained with me and Holly kept things moving throughout. Overall, it felt like they knew what they were doing and I felt comfortable throughout the process. Would strongly recommend
Millie Sutton at the Stapleford office was a pleasure to deal with. She was very prompt in responding every time I had a question and when she had an update for me. Thanks Millie for a seamless process.
Robert Ellis is rated 4.90 based on 1,557 reviews