Robert Ellis Reviews

179 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@robertellis.co.uk

How would you rate Robert Ellis?

Kerrie Penkal
Verified Reviewer

We have just sold and brought a house using Robert Ellis and I cannot recommended them highly enough, from start to Finish they were brilliant! They were helpful and informative, polite and professional, they really made the whole process a lot easier, Louise who sold our current home was great, she really did everything seamlessly and Caroline who helped us buy our current house is a real credit to the company, she did everything and more to make sure we was Kept updated and happy at all times. We just want to say a big thank you to both Louise and Caroline but also everyone in the office that helped along the way! And although we have vowed never to move again, if we ever do, we will definitely use Robert Ellis again!
Jillian
Unverified Reviewer

A big thankyou to Holly Dawn Louise and all the team for their hard work and dedication in selling our house it has been a rocky road to our new bungalow that we could'nt have done without you .
Sam B
Unverified Reviewer

I have recently sold my house and bought another property - both via Robert Ellis - and I am delighted with the whole experience, and with Neil, Dawn and Lili, in particular.

Neil was booked to value my property and, not only did he give me the best valuation against other Estate Agents - he also assured me that my property was worth what he had suggested. He did indicate that I could lower the price if I felt I needed to, but to give the higher valuation a chance. He was not wrong. Not only did my house get quick, serious viewings at the amount he suggested, it then took an upward turn with three potential sales and I happily sold at £6k over the asking price. Neil knows the local market and the demand - and this is not something that can be ignored or dismissed. The local area is flooded with the Robert Ellis sale/sold boards and there is a reason for this. They are incredibly good at what they do and they know their market.
Thereafter, my sale was handled by Dawn, who was professional and communicative throughout - she kept me fully in the loop with all the interest in my property - and the offers being made - even on offers made after the sale was agreed. I truly believe that for me and my buyers, Dawn was brilliant.
My purchase was handled by Lili - and, again, throughout it all, Lili kept me in the loop on everything I needed to know or what next I should do. The purchased property needed some remedial work following the survey and Lili stepped in to arrange quotes and relevant work to get this moving and through this process was constantly in touch with me and the property owner to make sure we were both aware of what needed to be done and the progress. For me, this was massively reassuring and extremely helpful.

I have to add a respectful nod to Hannah, who picked up both my files when Dawn and Lili were away from the office at a crucial moment in the process and moved everything on with a couple of phone calls. Very reassuring.

This is what you pay for. Robert Ellis may not be the cheapest Estate Agent in the area, but, in my opinion, and having experience now of four different agents for four different properties, they are the best. I wasn't pushed to use any of there other services and was looked after throughout the whole process extremely well.

There is a whole team of people at Robert Ellis........and they know a whole team of people. So if you need work done or quotes/estimates etc, they recommend workmen who can do these things. The RE team just start making phone calls and things start happening.

I am not related to any of these people - I didn't even know them until 3 months ago, but the efficiency and professionalism that they offer and deliver is, in my opinion, second to none. I don't want to move again, but if I do, I am selling through Robert Ellis.

I am sorted and settled. My thanks to the whole team, but special thanks to those named.
Allan Guy
Unverified Reviewer

Very friendly staff and always at hand to help when needed.
I needed to move to my new rented accommodation as quick as possible and Robert Ellis renting team made this happen.
Very happy with the service.

Mr Guy
Geoff Wood
Unverified Reviewer

I would like to say from start to finish on renting my property through Robert Ellis Stapleford branch, I was treated as if I was their only customer.
Initially by Sharee and later on when starting my lease Wendy, both of them were very professional and gave the personal touch and made my journey perfect in every way.
I felt so comfortable knowing I was in such good hands, I can't speak more highly of these two and the high standard they gave me throughout.
Unverified Reviewer

Our property was up for rent for 4 months, we had no feedack except when asked, potential clients were left waiting, no'one turned up to let them in and look around, apparently they left disappointed. Needless to say we didn't get a client. Unprofessional!
R

They are very nice and
Allways ready to help 10 out 10
Gail
Verified Buyer

Hannah was approachable and professional. She maintained contact, which was reassuring. A real diplomat in negotiation. Thanks also to Holly, Lily and other team members. All of them good.
Ellen And Roger Watts
Verified Reviewer

We dealt from start to finish with Hannah Staveley. At the valuation and marketing stage She explained everything to us about the selling process and was honest and realistic. We had 6 viewings the first weekend and a couple of second viewings, and by the following Thursday we had an offer which on the advice of Hannah we accepted. Everything from then on went very smoothly, until a few months in when the whole chain hit a problem with one of the buyers who were with another estate agent. Without Hannah efforts and liaising daily with this estate agent to chase the matter up and keeping us informed of progress I think the whole chain would have collapsed.
We got there in the end and we are very grateful for Hannah's heroic efforts. All staff at Robert Ellis who we came into contact with were polite and friendly and professional
Marius Conway-Jones
Verified Reviewer

Claire Greensmith was recently a pleasure to deal with throughout the purchase of my very first property. She was always readily available & never gave the impression that my many questions were ever too much. My offer was accepted at the start of January 2017 & I was sat in my new home by February 23rd. Thank you to the whole Robert Ellis team & Claire in particular for her professionalism & service.
Clare Best
Verified Reviewer

Recently sold my house in Beeston with Robert Ellis.
The whole team were efficient and professional.
Charlotte looked after the sale of my house and was helpful and friendly throughout.
Thank you Charlotte and the rest of the team.
Charley Clarke
Verified Reviewer

Beth was great from start to finish! Nothing was a hassle at all. Conversations with Beth were also great, friendly banter but got the job done!

Would highly recommend Robert Ellis to anyone. Enjoy your maltesers Beth!
Lauren
Verified Buyer

Just want to say thankyou so much, for getting our house sale through. It's been a very stressful process buying a house, but with the help of lilli she made it as less free as possible. Thankyou again for everything. Very professional estate agent. (Don't mess around)
Rob & Sarah
Verified Buyer

We used Robert Ellis on a recent house sale in Chilwell, and also on the related purchase in Bramcote and found them helpful, attentive and caring throughout the whole process. Our main dealings were with Paul Merritt and Charlotte Harris and despite some unusual complications that arose in the chain they helped to keep the chain intact and reassure us throughout the process. They also previously helped my parents in a house purchase in Toton earlier in the year (moving from Wales to Toton) and helped to make an emotional transition a smooth transaction and would highly recommend them!
Griff Griffiths
Verified Buyer

Laura Jones kept me informed what was going in with the new tenants moving in. She is very quick to come back to me on email with answers to my question I had too. Great Service.
Eileen Bodell
Verified Buyer

Would like to say thank you to Beth at the Staplelford branch who helped my move go smoothly. She kept me informed re surveys and what needed to happen next. She always rang when she had promised to do so , even if she didn't have an update it would just be an acknowledgment of her promise to call. Highly recommend the team and a special thank you to a very friendly , helpful Beth.
Bridie And Stephen
Verified Reviewer

A big thankyou to Holly and her team! We are now settled in our first home together. The communication with Robert Ellis was fantastic and they helped us every step of the way. It only took us 10 weeks from offer to exchange thanks to Holly and her team communicating with our solicitors. We were worried about how stressful it might be but luckily it wasnt, as alot of the stresses were taken away from us.
Thanks to Holly and the team at Robert Ellis.
Kath And Slyvia
Verified Reviewer

A big thank you to Tom, Karen and Charlotte and the rest of the team for looking after us so well with the sale of our of two houses. We are very grateful to you for your professional and helpful approach. Your attention to detail was much appreciated and ensured the process ran smoothly. Sylv & Kath
Jean
Verified Reviewer

We recently bought our bungalow from Robert Ellis and can't fault them at all they were very helpful especially Marie any queries we had she was always ready to help us and always with a smile. It all went very smoothly we would certainly recommend them

Karen
Verified Buyer

Just popping this review on again as it should have been 5 star on my last post.
As a tenant and landlord l can rely on Robert Ellis to give me a great standard of repairs and l am confident in the tradesmen they use.
Robert Ellis is rated 4.89 based on 179 reviews