Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

info@robertellis.co.uk

How would you rate Robert Ellis?

"I have found the team at Robert Ellis to be really helpful during my house purchase. Communication with me was really good, and I popped in many times with questions and someone was always able to help. I would recommend them."
"We dealt with Abbie at Robert Ellis Beeston right from the start and she couldn't have been more helpful. We had a few barriers to overcome throughout the application but she managed to get all issues resolved and even managed to get us moved in before Christmas!! Every other member of staff we dealt with were also very courteous and helpful! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Robert Ellis Beeston to anybody who is looking to buy or rent in Nottingham!!"
"We buy properties through Robert Ellis, All of the staff are extreamly helpful but Charlotte Harris is my go to. She always looks after us, we wouldnt want to work with anyone else!"
Nigel Langley
Verified Reviewer
"From the initial engagement with Nathan Henshaw at robert Ellis, who had an immense knowledge of the local area and helped provide a realistic price for our property, right through to the negotiators, especially Debbie Marlow and Beth McGill the experience with Robert Ellis team were second to none. From the time the sale board appeared at the 2 properties until the time they were sold was just 5 days, a truly incredible achievement I genuinely beleive this is down to the reputation and precence of Robert Ellis. The team Kept us continually updated and nothing was too much trouble. From what’s is a fairly stressful process buying and selling houses, Debbie and Beth really helped to keep things calm and remained calm and professional at all times, especially as we had 2 properties that were being sold, adding additional complications and pressures. Having considered web based estate agents I was very pleased that we chose Robert Ellis over the other options, simply down to the professionalism the continued and timely updates and actually they were a lovely bunch of people that were on hand to assist. Well done to the team and would really recommend these guys to help band support the burden when selling your home."
"Will definitely recommend Robert Ellis stapleford team,they were excellent. The professionalism , friendly disposition , indepth information and clarity regarding all properties we viewed was spot on from Charlie Smith,his support and help throughout the entire process gave us confidence and trust in the service of Robert Ellis ."
"Thank you to the staff and especially Beth at the Stapleford office who have been wonderful and made buying and selling a property with them far less stressful. Beth was there to hold my hand all the way through. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Generally deal with all queries and quotes for work efficiently. Abbie has been very supportive in recent weeks."
"I've always gone to Robert ellis because I've never had a problem with them,there always happy to help"
"What a great company to go with! These guys are incredibly supportive, they listen to your needs and always try to make you happy and comfortable in your home. Abbie has been the best estate agent i have ever met as not only she is professional but she will make you feel at ease, with her compassionate understanding and her quick response. 100% satisfied!"
"Dealt with Lauren from the Beeston branch. She was very helpful and friendly, would certainly recommend."
John And Liz Middleton
Unverified Reviewer
"We have dealt with Robert Ellis rentals for a number of years now and have always been highly satisfied with the service. The staff are always friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable about the rental market in Beeston and surrounding area. We have recently dealt with Abbie on a regular basis and have found her very efficient and reliable. It is nice to have a friendly person to contact when we have a query and she never disappoints."
"Very professional from day one and would strongly recommend services."
Sandra Graham
Unverified Reviewer
"made our dreams come true"
Martin Hartley
Verified Reviewer
"The service from David Cooper at Robert Ellis has been excellent. He found me tenants within 2 weeks, successfully guided them and me through the process and helped me find decorators and a carpet company at excellent rates. David and the team have really gone the extra mile!"
"I have purchased a house from Robert Ellis, Beeston branch and have dealt with Melanie, who has kept me informed at all times. even through a tricky moment of my purchase she dealt with the issue professionally and respectfully. Highly recommend"
Gareth Williams
Verified Reviewer
"They found us buyers quickly, and their friendly staff were helpful and supportive throughout a long and stressful transaction. The best estate agent in the area, without a doubt."
"Top work. Great communication. Would use every time."
"We have just sold a house through the Stapleford office. Debbie was great with advise and keeping us informed of viewings, which the agents did, and offers. Professional but friendly. Thank you."
Jason Parker
Verified Reviewer
"David at the Long Eaton branch has recently overseen the preparation of the renting out of 1 Ribblesdale Road. In dealing with him I have found every aspect of the procedure well managed, swift and extremely professional. I am very happy with the set up and confident that the process will result in a stress free and effective rental. I have a family and a very demanding job and as such would not hesitate to recommend anyone to use your services. With David and his staff in control of the proceedings, I am sure the rental period will be well serviced and overseen. Many many thanks. Jason Parker"
"excellent customer service amazing staff from start to finish . Specially Beth and Tom"
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 286 reviews