Robert Ellis Reviews

Robert Ellis 5 star review on 20th November 2018
Jerald Aidoo
Robert Ellis 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Simon Browes
Highly recommended! Robert Ellis is the element of house moving I can relax about - I know they'll deliver and go the extra mile. They have great working relationships, knowing how/when to push and are proactive in closing down any gaps. They weren't even my agent, but they're the bar I set all others by.
I would highly recommend Robert Ellis. They always deliver great customer service, are professional & friendly. Sold my property in 10 days! Great communication throughout.
Have today completed our house sale via RE. I have to say through what has been a very trialing year they have helped ease so much sale- stress with their excellent Customer Care!
Nicole has been an absolute diamond - she really knows her stuff & her people skills have been second to none!
I do have to say though, although Nicole was our "go-to", Claire and the rest of the team are all on the same lines.
THANK YOU - YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!
The team at Robert Ellis were great. The process of buying and selling houses is never straightforward but good news or bad Melanie was always available to talk through the options. She was very patient and professional. Phil gave us great advice at the beginning and got us set up with the marketing. I'd highly recommend Robert Ellis and definitely would use them again.
Holly (Torr) was excellent very professional and very helpful. She went the extra mile and I would reccomend using Robert Ellis Long Eaton
An absolutely excellent service all round. The property was very well presented and marketed for prospective buyers and generated significant initial interest. Robert Ellis conducted the numerous viewings which were arranged and always kept me informed of when these were (via text message) and outcomes and feedback.
We received an offer very quickly and from thereon the service continued to be superb. The prospective buyers were reviewed to assess their ability to proceed and the sale was managed and facilitated very professionally to ensure there were no hold ups on either side. I always felt extremely well informed through what is often a very stressful process. Both Mark and Marie were key contacts, but any interaction with other members of the team was also first class.
Excellent service. Constant updates. Competitive charges.
Two buyers found relatively quickly.
Even though mine may not have been an easy sale Robert Ellis managed it.
The sale was for five property’s on one title deed.
At no point did they ask me to eat any cheese, just excellent!!!!!!!
Helpful and committed. Regular communication.
The service received from Robert Ellis was excellent. From the initial viewing of the property purchased to collecting the keys for my new property they were responsive and made the whole process alot easier. Helen was particularly helpful.
Claire was great in helping me purchase my first property. Always easy to contact over any concern or question
Informed, helpful making a positive contribution to the process
Helen certainly helped to keep the chain informed and was very committed to help us throughout
Emma was great, they dealt with everything, which resulted in a brilliant result, and achieved more than we originally thought our property was worth. However it was an extremely busy time in the property market, so they were possibly not so proactive as they usually are, but very happy with the result.
We have been extremely pleased with the service from Robert Ellis & all of the Sales Team have been excellent. In particular we have to thank Marie who has gone that extra mile to ensure the amazing result we have achieved today - Sale completed, wonderful.
I needed an agent to take care of the sale of the property from beginning to end as I lived away. Robert Ellis took care of it all and also valued the property at the highest price of several agents and achieved this at the sale price . Communication was excellent and always helpful sending emails or text and phone calls when necessary.
Nicole handled the sale of our old property and the purchase of our new property very professionally and always went the extra mile. She liaised with our Solicitor to keep everything moving along and it meant that they knew at any time what was happening and who to chase up. She was very responsive to our queries and always kept us informed with how things are progressing. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to buy or sell in future. A fantastic service, doing everything possible, and more, to ensure it happened!
Caroline, was marvellous. So helpful, always cheerful. If she didn’t know the answer would find out and call you back.
We are very satisfied indeed with the service we have received. Initially Philip Burton gave sound advice and prepared excellent marketing material. He also supported our prospective purchasers in putting their own house on the market very swiftly, and guided us towards an eventual price which took account of the need to facilitate sales lower down the chain of transactions but also produced an excellent result for us. Following sale subject to contract, Helen Roberts was the key figure in liaising with agents and solicitors up and down the chain, and without her efforts it is doubtful whether it would have been possible to achieve exchanges of contracts before Christmas and thereby enable completion to take place on 14th January.
Caroline was very helpful and pushed the sale along without which we would still be waiting. Great communication skills and a credit to the company
very helpful kept us informed all the time
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,709 reviews