Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"We have moved into our new home and Marie was on hand with the sale, she helped us a lot it took months to get here as the bottom of the chain was slow but Marie was there to chase the chain and get answers to all the issues she has a lot of patients and they was put to the test. Even on the day of moving in she was on hand to help because we couldn't work the alarm or find the outlet pipe for washing machine. Thanks Marie."
"I was very satisfied with the whole experience of selling my mum's flat through Robert Ellis. All the staff in the Beeston office were extremely helpful when I spoke to them and in particular Melanie who really helped to move the process along to a successful completion. Thank you"
"Robert Ellis were recommended to me by a family friend. I wasn't disappointed. They handled all the viewings, kept me informed and achieved a price beyond my expectations. Many thanks to all the staff that contributed towards the successful sale. They would be my first choice estate agent should I need to sell in the future."
"I have used Robert Ellis several times over the years and have always been extremely happy with the results. Special thanks to Marie for all your help on the recent sale, five stars great service !"
"Excellent valuation, marketing, communication leading to a quick sale. No hassle - just good news. Sam was superb; keen, smart and helpful. A credit to Robert Ellis."
"Robert Ellis provided a clear process for my house sale, the team provided regular updates and advice and handled the majority of viewings. They always made sure that I was kept informed and Holly in particular was calm and reassuring during what could have been a stressful experience. My sale completed within 9 weeks and I'm very happy with the service I received."
"Bought a house through Robert Ellis earlier on in the year. We had a very stress free experience from the initial viewing to completion. Mark kept us in the loop thoughout out the process which was brilliant."
"Made buying and selling such a stress free and smooth process Excellent customer care would highly recommend"
"Great customer service. Kept well informed throughout the sale of our property by Mark, Dawn and Will. We will be sure to use Robert Ellis in the future."
"Holly B thank you, you were great and made the viewing pleasant, friendly and you was helpful"
"Very happy with Robert Ellis. Joe an excellent professional and very polite, was really helpful whenever I rang or emailed to ask anything. HIm always got back to me when asked."
"Professional and mostly responsive. I am happy to have chosen them as my agents and see the value for money."
"Abbie in the beeston branch was fantastic dealing with my request for help. A credit to the company! Merry Christmas Robert Ellis keep up the great work."
"Fully professional. Made sure I’m not stresssed at all."
"Our experience with Robert Ellis has been very positive. They have always been very helpful, responsive, professional and reliable. As a team they are excellent, I can remember a few names of individuals that I liaised with regularly such as, Courtney, Dawn, Karianne, Emma, also there was a gentlemen who showed us the Northfields property for the our second viewing (cannot remember his name), everyone has been really helpful and made the process smoother. I would recommend Robert Ellis to friends/family. Keep up the great work!"
"We had been looking for a rental property for quite some time as a stop gap between selling our property and buying a new one. Abbie Murphy at the Beeston branch helped us find a rental property and secure it. Abbies professionalism, friendly persona and helpfulness was second to none and made our life so much easier in this stressful time. I've dealt with so many estate agents recently with selling my property and looking for rental, and can honestly say Abbie has ensured Robert Ellis came up as one of the best I have dealt with."
"Thank you to Holly Torr for making our move a lot easier with no stress!"
"Stapleford branch Thank you very much Wendy and Emily for your friendly, helpful and professional advice in the letting and running of our new and existing properties. We really appreciate your hard work in making our lives easy! Alan and Dawn"
"I’ve had a really positive experience with Robert Ellis Stapleford as a tennant. After being made to feel like a second class citizen by other letting agents, Wendy and the team at Robert Ellis Stapleford were like a breath of fresh air. I needed to find somewhere to rent, after having been a home owner for many years, because of personal circumstances. Life was stressful and being looked down on as letting agents scrutinise your salary and smugly inform you that 30 people are interested in a ( rubbish) property and that the landlord will take his pick based on your pay cheque is not what I needed. Robert Ellis were not like this at all. They were really great to deal with and have been courteous and friendly when doing house inspections since we moved in. Touch wood we’ve not had major issues with the property but I feel that I could call Robert Ellis and they would be concerned and look into any issues right away. Unlike other agents I don’t feel like they are all about the landlord- I feel they have invested in me as a tennant."
"Very happy with Robert Ellis. Debbie was really helpful whenever I rang or emailed to ask anything. Always got back to me when asked."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 755 reviews