Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"We had viewings yesterday with this agency. The agent Joe, attended us to see 3 beautiful houses. He was very professional and explained us everything so well. Excellent service and communication ! Many thanks!"
"Am very happy to view the house cos Mr Joe attend to us nicely hes friendly and pacient. I will now recomend the company for there good services"
"Abbie from Beeston Robert Ellis branch was very professional and helped us to rent really nice house really quickly without any problems. I can definitely recommend this agency and their agents."
"Robert Ellis have just sold our house and were absolutely brilliant. Caroline Dunn kep't us informed from start to finish and monitored the sale as it progressed until completion. Really pleased with the service and outcome. Many thanks Mervyn"
"very easy to see the house quickly thanks dan"
"I saw the property advertised on rightmove by Robert Ellis Estate Agents. That was in the morning at around 9am, by 9:30am I called their Stapleford office and spoke to a very friendly and helpful lady called Emily who arranged a viewing appointment at 10:30am the same day. Joe the agent who attended to do the viewing with me was on time, he was very professional and friendly. He showed me around the property of which I liked and answered all my questions. To make it even better, he took me to their office in Beeston to complete the application and introduced me to a very professional and helpful lady called Abbie who dealt with my application and kept me updated during the whole process. The whole process was made customer oriented and friendly which are simple things that most estate agents take for granted. They made me feel valued and did not give me the impression that they were just after a fee or sell which some estate agents do. They were excellent and outstanding and I will recommend to Robert Ellis Property Services and Management to anyone wanting to rent or sell a property in Nottingham. Continue with the same high standard of service and make it even better and you'll conquer the property market in Nottingham. To add to this, their application fees are very and reasonable compared to most estate agents. Well done Emily, Joe and Abbie and continue with the great work of helping your existing and potential customers. Many thanks."
"Excellent in every way with knowledge, information, energy and helpfulness to all parties. Our association with the team has lasted for many years and they have shown consistent energy, kindness and expertise. Well done to you all!"
"We’re in the process of purchasing a property in Long Eaton and I just wanted to say how helpful Holly Torr has been, she’s kept and is keeping us informed with every detail and has been so lovely when we’ve spoken. We’ve really been impressed. Thanks Holly"
"I am a landlady and I am delighted with the services provided by Robert Ellis. Jordan Duke looks after my property and ensures my tenant is looked after well. He always communicates with me fully and very promptly. Lorraine Wills in the accounts dept likewise is efficient and timely. Many thanks RE team!"
"Helped and welcomed by all members of staff, especially the help from Debra Marlow!"
"I enquired with a young lady called Beth at stapleford last week as to properties in the local area for sale, she was knowledgeable and very informative I will keep in touch with her if they are suitable for my needs many thanks."
"A massive thank you to all at Robert Ellis and especially Debbie Marlow who was fantastic. Her customer service was great and she really helped me navigate my way from moving into a house having been on a boat for over 20years. I don't think I would have managed to get through it if it hadn't been for her attention to detail and patience with me!"
"Just wanted to say thanks to the whole team at Robert Ellis Long Eaton for their help with the purchase of my new home. Karianne was my main contact, she returned my calls, kept me updated and answered my queries. I have no intentions of moving again for quite some time but would certainly recommend Robert Ellis - great service, thanks!"
"Thank you Melanie for all your help and support with the recent purchase of our forever home. Your sound advice and reassurance was much appreciated. Excellent service from Mel and her colleagues, thank you."
"Hi, Had a viewing today and Joe was very helpful and happy to help. Arrived on time and got straight to it."
"Robert Ellis Beeston made what can be a stressful time a really good experience. Every contact I made with the branch was dealt with promptly by friendly staff. Melanie who oversaw the sale of my property could not have done more for me. She handled everything brilliantly and I can’t thank her enough. Would definitely recommend Robert Ellis."
"What a positive experience I had in selling my property with Robert Ellis. Dawn Stokes managed every step of the way with clear communication via telephone and email, always providing advice and explanations of the next steps. She helped us liaise in a timely manner with the buyers and our solicitors, ensuring the process stayed on track even when some difficulties arose. What could have been a stressful experience felt like a breeze. Mark was also on hand to help with negotiations and I would say that Robert Ellis run a great team. Many Thanks and I would definitely recommend them if you are buying or selling your property."
"Joe was quite pleasant and took his time to attend to me despite another couple being there, making sure each of us got adequate attention. His explanations were explicit and he was very professional. Would definitely recommend."
"Joe had two couples viewing at the same time and was able to ensure we all got attention, and answers to all our questions. Great service !"
"Joe carried out a viewing of a property in The Park. It was an unusual situation in that I was looking at a rental property on behalf of my daughter and her partner. They are currently living abroad. Because of this I was required to video call my daughter, whilst I viewed the property. Joe was very patient in showing me the property first, and then once again, so as my daughter could see it via the video call. Joe was courteous, friendly, organised and informative. He answered all of our questions and clearly explained the process of renting a property with Robert Ellis, firstly to myself and then to my daughter. He didn’t even have a problem with being videoed doing this! Afterwards, he organised for my daughter to be emailed the paperwork, which she received shortly after I’d left Joe. Very efficient. I’ve done a few viewings in The Park recently and this one by Joe was the most professional. He helped to make quite a difficult process, because of the circumstances, very easy. Thank you."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 991 reviews