Robert Ellis Reviews

Robert Ellis 5 star review on 20th November 2018
Jerald Aidoo
Robert Ellis 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Simon Browes
Excellent service from start to finish with a special thanks to Melanie for being so attentive and always doing her best to bring a speedy conclusion. Would highly recommend Robert Ellis to any prospective house seller.
Marie was always polite and gave me advice towards the next step. If i called her and she was busy she always called me back. Made it easier to plan a house move with a busy schedule!
Great service from start to finish, Marie was a great go between our buyer and ourselves. She kept us informed during the selling process, which meant it kept our buyer happy too. thank you Marie
Excellent customer service I sold my property pretty fast with lots of viewing within weeks after going in the market .will use again in the future always updated me and friendly staff very happy.
Efficient and friendly staff. All went well with our sale under difficult circumstances.
My decision to use Robert Ellis was definitely a good choice. Marie in the Beeston office kept in communication with me throughout the whole sale period and was both helpful and knowledgeable when I had questions or needed advice. Based on a positive experience and successful sale in a matter of days I would have no hesitation recommending Robert Ellis to others.
Very professional and competent service. Big thanks to Marie who has been amazing throughout, a real credit to Robert Ellis.
Marie was super helpful and answered any questions we had. Whole process was really smooth and stress free!
Moving house is never easy. But Robert Ellis have made the whole process of selling our home as simple and stress-free as possible, at a very competitive rate.

I particularly want to recognise Holly, who went above and beyond. She advised us on what to do when issues were found with our onward purchase through a survey, relentlessly chased the chain for us when time pressure reached critical levels and most importantly always answered the phone with a cheerful voice and can-do attitude; all of this during lockdown!
Robert Ellis price their properties realistically and arrange viewings quickly and professionally. I particularly enjoyed dealing with Marie Denham, who always returned calls promptly and progressed the sale as quickly as possible.
I have been impressed by the professional and attentive service provided by those at Robert Ellis, especially Holly. Everyone involved has been incredibly helpful, particularly helping us manage the sale remotely from Cumbria. Many thanks to you all.
EXCELLENT SERVICE - Neill, Holly and the team were on hand throughout providing advice and contacts (house clearance) when needed which in view of the fact that I was not local was very helpful- thank you both again.
Robert Ellis were extremely helpful and professional throughout.
Professional, efficient ,kept informed at all times and attained 6% over the agreed asking .Would recommend this company to anyone.
Despite difficult circumstances with the coronavirus Holly and Louise both worked hard to keep me informed and keep my sale on track. Compared to the other estate agents in the chain Robert Ellis were head and shoulders above the rest. Thankyou.
Fantastic service provided by Robert Ellis. Dawn and Steve handled my purchase and they were very friendly and reassured us at every stage of the process. Thank you to a great team at Long Eaton Robert Ellis.
This hasn't been the most straight forward sale but the team at Robert Ellis Stapleford have been very professional and kept me informed all the way through. Great service and a pleasure to deal with.
Yet again, Robert Ellis Long Eaton sold our property. We trust and value their advise and along with their superior service, friendly, helpful and experienced staff, we would have no hesitation in recommending them..
A special thank you to Holly Torr, she treats us a one of the family, extremely helpful, a cheery disposition and excellent selling skills.
Just bought & sold with you. Fantastic customer service especially with the delay during COVID. Helen was lovely to chat to & so helpful. Great talking to Marie when we popped in office. My family & I have used you Before & always would again. Thank you so much.
Very pleased with the service we received from Robert Ellis throughout the sale process -despite Covid!
Debbie was always very helpful and got back to us as necessary. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,655 reviews