RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend RM Data Recovery Ltd

About RM Data Recovery Ltd: Ransomware Data Recovery Specialists

+44 (0) 141 348 7959

23 Panorama Business Village

"A very solid, reputable company that was able to de-crypt over 100GB of ransomeware. Great communication. Would use again if needed. Don't pay the ransome. Pay this reliable company to help if you get ransomeware."
"They resolved the issue very quickly and efficiently. Absolutely recommendable."
"They were able to solve our problem with a Cryptolocker virus. They were serious and did their job perfectly. Thanks."
"I have only given 3 stars because, despite their initial tests being successful, Red Mosquito were unable to recover my encrypted files (due to an issue with my hard drive). I was disappointed, however, I was immediately refunded in full (as per their terms) and given a full explanation. Overall, the customer service was really excellent and I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a trustworthy data recovery company."
Hi Carly,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.

We can never guarantee successful recovery and it is always disappointing/frustrating when we are unable to complete a job (in your case, due to an unforeseen technical issue). We hope that you are able to move on from this as quickly as possible.

As with all customers, we have sent you through a list of simple preventative steps to minimise the chance of a further attack and we would be delighted to advise you further on this if required.

Best wishes for a 'virus free' future :)

The RM Data Recovery Team
"My PC was encrypted with a virus called UltraDeCrypter in June 2016 which corrupted almost every single file I had on my PC's hard drive. My local computer shop attempted to recover the files for me, but to no avail. I was almost resigned to losing them forever until I found out about Red Mosquito Ltd through Google, and after contacting them and telling them about what had happened, it became clear I had made the right decision to come to Red Mosquito. If you are ever unfortunate to have your PC hacked into and everything encrypted, Red Mosquito Ltd are the people you need!"
"During a very stressful time due to a Locky Virus attack we were recommended to contact RedMosquito. Within a very short time they were able to confirm that the could help to solve the problem. Our files were fully restored and we received an excellent service and an had an excellent experience dealing with RedMosquito. Marian ASA Secretary Dublin"
"We have been working with Red Mosquito for many years and they have provided a reliable service tailored to our changing needs. In addition to this Red Mosquito have coordinated a number of office moves and IT upgrades. We have built a good relationship the Neil the Director at Red Mosquito who frequently takes time to check that we are happy their service."
"I cain't say enough good things about Andy and Red Mosquito professional services. Andy was thoughtful and outstanding in his help of decrypting all of my files . I had called over a dozen different companies without success in converting my digital files back into PDF/tiff formats. Others will tell you they can but only Red Mosquito could and they didn't ask for any up front payment until they provided proof in decrypting some of my digital files. Andy also provide us with help moving forward to make sure this doesn't happen again ! Trust them they are the BEST and I would recommend them to anyone needing assistance . KIrk ACS"
"Our data, which is our business/livelihood, was encrypted with the Arena Virus. Every specialist we talked to told us it could never be restored and was lost forever. But not Conor. He was confident he could handle the situation and did so easily and achieved 100% restoration of our files. We consider this nothing less than miraculous. The best choice we ever made was to have Red Mosquito handle our data. We are now back in business!!"
"After ransomware our business was stopped - NO files, NO email and peoples unable to work. We was losing money (and sleep) very badly!! RM Data Recovery fixed all with outstanding consultancy - very quick - we chose priority service and were fixed in less than 24 hours. All staff were super nice and very professionale and expert. A lot of money but we were losing much more not working. I recommend to all. Grazie Grazie!"
"We had a Ransomware attack that affected all of the data on our server and the backup, so we were looking at a huge amount of work to recover from this. I found Red Mosquito with a search engine and made contact. Andy was extremely helpful and after carrying out certain tests, felt certain that our data could be recovered. We paid in advance for the service as is required (Don't let this put you off) and let Andy and his team work their magic. Happy to say that our data was recovered 100% and we are now back to normal."
"We were facing a challenge of having infected by ransom ware virus.We contacted Red Mosquito after getting some very good reference from knowledgeable people in the field. Andrew Stark (Andy) was handling our account. He took some sample files and after due diligence he confirmed that the files could be decrypted by them withinh 1-3 working days and believe me he worked so hard and with dedication and got the results in 24 hours and not only that we were facing some issues post the decryption he helped us sort out that also and took us to the complete solution. All the employees in our company are very happy and really thanking and blessing Andy and Red Mosquito for their help. Overall a great experience with Red Mosquito."
"All I can say is they are worth every penny spent when it comes to recovering your data. Our client was hit with Ransomware that had us reverting to a 3 month old backup with a huge hill to climb to rebuild. On first attempt we had no luck and had ourselves resigned to the fact we could not get our data, however in the nick of time the lads came back to us as they had made progress in decrypting this particular strain. 2 days later we had all our data and are back where we left off. Very professional service offered. Highly recomended ! Thanks guys !"
"We had a massive attack through a CryptoLocker malware. Over 96 Gb preciuos CAD data were encrypted. So we need a good advice. A search in the internet has Red Mosquito as the best result. We send a contactmessage to Red Mosquito and the slogan "No Decryption - No fee" tips the balance. After this we send a examplefile to decrypt and the decryption was successful. A order for complete decryption follows imediately. This was do by a Teamviewer conncetion and takes only a few hours. Here very special thanks to Andrew Stark as a good buddy in this hazardous situation. Thanks a lot, Andy :-) We are very satisfied with the decryptionresults and provide Red Mosquito for every persons who are victims of a encrytion malware. We wish Red Mosquito good luck for the future Jonny Eberle, IT Sysadmin"
"I contact RedMosquito for a data recovery due to a cryptolocker issue. Professional service, quick answer and all data is OK. Our business is saved !"
"A virus attacked us and encrypted all the data of our company: accounting and invoicing softwares, payroll, all files on the network... The company was totally blocked and we found no one in France to help us. With the help of Red Mosquito in less than 24 hours we get all our data back at the right date and time of the attack, so the employees were able to go back to work very quickly. The Red Mosquito team was really helpful and dedicated to our problem. Their work was really efficient!"
"I found Red Mosiquito on behalf of a customer who had been infected with the crypto virus and had no backup. Red recovered all the data and I will simply quote from the email I sent Neil once the recovery was complete. "May I say on a personal note that I am mightily impressed with your services. I don’t know how you decrypt the data, as elsewhere, apart from one other company in the USA, say it is virtually impossible. So good on you for your technical expertise. I would also say that you and your company provide an efficient and very professional service and I will be happy to give feedback on the website." I highly recommend this company. Steve Collins Thanks once again and whilst I hope that we don’t have to make contact too soon, it’s good to know there is a company like yours around.""
"The support on data recovery was great. We receive a quick helpdesk response during the data recovery process on all phase of the job"
"We were attacked by the cryptolocker virus. Due to this, all the data was encrypted and became inaccessible. After doing some research on recovery options we found Red Mosquito. Red Mosquito unlocked a test file for us and therefore reassured us the files could be recovered. Within two days of the recovery being approved we were running at 100% again. I would strongly recommend Andy and the Red Mosquito team. "
"Andy Stark certainly knows his stuff when I comes to cryptoware. Less than 2 days and everything was back to normal after our cryptowall attach which ate our data, backups and shadow copies. Well done Andy"
RM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 99 reviews