RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About RM Data Recovery Ltd: Ransomware Data Recovery Specialists

+44 (0) 141 348 7959

23 Panorama Business Village

Click Here
"Very helpful and immediate in the service expectations as well Reasonably priced given the value of the data which was paramount to our business They saved us!!"
"My company had a ransom virus similar to the virus talk talk had and our IT company tried everything to unencrypt the files without any joy. Having lots a lot of important files I began to look on the Internet for companies I could trust, knowing nothing about this sort of thing I was very nervous to trust a company I had never had dealings with to come on to our server etc and have free access to everything! But I came across red mosquito who were very professional and didn't promise the earth. For a competitive price they had a look st my files and comnirmed they could unencrypt them... 3 days later they had recovered all files. I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys, first class service - thank you."
"I contacted Red Mosquito for troubles emerging from the aggression by a PC virus, and my subsequent request to recover encrypted data. The service provided by RedMosquito was really excellent for speed and effectiveness. The company also operated with great courtesy and deep attention. Thank you."
"I always find the guys very helpful and professional at all times , either on the phone , remote or site visits."
"Red Mosquito have always provided a great service for CMS Windows. Their technical knowledge and customer service are first rate and the staff always keen to help."
"Red Mosquito are a solicitous company that we find extremely responsive to our IT requirements. They have, without fail, provided solutions, both technical and advisory, with have been tailored to our needs"
"We have dealt with RM since 2002, and the reason we continue to do so, is that they are very good at what they do. They have a great team of people who are always technically capable, and keen to resolve issues that arise. We use them for our on-going IT support, and have also used them for individual projects. The best compliment I can pay Red Mosquito, is that of all the issues that we need to manage and control in our business, IT is not one of them."
RM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 99 reviews