RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

Ransomware Data Recovery Specialists

+44 (0) 141 348 7959

23 Panorama Business Village

seriously reliably fast industrious
After our files had been encrypted, the team of Red Mosquito has recovered all our data. Thanks for all.
We had a Ransomware attack that affected all of the data on our server and the backup, so we were looking at a huge amount of work to recover from this. I found Red Mosquito with a search engine and made contact. Andy was extremely helpful and after carrying out certain tests, felt certain that our data could be recovered. We paid in advance for the service as is required (Don't let this put you off) and let Andy and his team work their magic. Happy to say that our data was recovered 100% and we are now back to normal.
Super service , all the team were helpful
Very pleased with the help and support we received - the approach taken was both prompt and professional. The experience of dealing with Red Mosquito was as positive, as was the outcome successful. Whilst I dearly hope we never again have to experience what we've gone through over the last few weeks - should similar problems arise in the future I would not hesitate in turning to these guys
Was recommended to Red Mosquito and specifically Andy Stark after a very unfortunate experience of ransomware. Andy was fantastic throughout the whole ordeal. Communication was excellent and turnaround was equally impressive. If you end up in the same unlucky position as me facing catastrophic data loss - Red Mosquito is the solution to your nightmare!
Well done. No problems. Great Job.
They recovered encrypted files on two of our customers servers. The service was fast and efficient. I dealt with Andy who was most helpful and always available.
We fell victim to a cyber attack and feared fro the worse. The support and service offered by the team at Red Mosquito quickly alleviated our fears and correct the problem. They couldn't of been more helpful and professional
I have only given 3 stars because, despite their initial tests being successful, Red Mosquito were unable to recover my encrypted files (due to an issue with my hard drive). I was disappointed, however, I was immediately refunded in full (as per their terms) and given a full explanation. Overall, the customer service was really excellent and I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a trustworthy data recovery company.
Hi Carly,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.

We can never guarantee successful recovery and it is always disappointing/frustrating when we are unable to complete a job (in your case, due to an unforeseen technical issue). We hope that you are able to move on from this as quickly as possible.

As with all customers, we have sent you through a list of simple preventative steps to minimise the chance of a further attack and we would be delighted to advise you further on this if required.

Best wishes for a 'virus free' future :)

The RM Data Recovery Team
We had a .wallet ransomware attack from breakdown@india which encoded critical data. Red Mosquito were able to decode the files and return the data to us in just a few days. Great service
After being attacked by .Wallet ransomware, Red Mosquito were able to assist in getting mission critical data back for us. A backup of some particular software was corrupt and after a brief test to see if Red Mosquito could decrypt a sample file they sprung into action. We sent them the files and within 3 days we had our data back as though it had never been encrypted in the first place. I will at every opportunity recommend Red Mosquito to any business who has suffered the same issues that we did.
We were facing a challenge of having infected by ransom ware virus.We contacted Red Mosquito after getting some very good reference from knowledgeable people in the field. Andrew Stark (Andy) was handling our account. He took some sample files and after due diligence he confirmed that the files could be decrypted by them withinh 1-3 working days and believe me he worked so hard and with dedication and got the results in 24 hours and not only that we were facing some issues post the decryption he helped us sort out that also and took us to the complete solution. All the employees in our company are very happy and really thanking and blessing Andy and Red Mosquito for their help. Overall a great experience with Red Mosquito.
All I can say is they are worth every penny spent when it comes to recovering your data. Our client was hit with Ransomware that had us reverting to a 3 month old backup with a huge hill to climb to rebuild. On first attempt we had no luck and had ourselves resigned to the fact we could not get our data, however in the nick of time the lads came back to us as they had made progress in decrypting this particular strain. 2 days later we had all our data and are back where we left off. Very professional service offered. Highly recomended ! Thanks guys !
We were victims of a ransomware attack that had left all our data encrypted and with seemingly no way of recovery. Derek was able to provide very prompt response and our data was recovered within the time they had specified. If you ever unfortunate enough to require Red Mosquito's services I could not recommend them highly enough- even for people on the other side of the world (Australia) like us. As another commenter noted, don't be put off by the pricing- it is expensive but worth it. We all know that we should be backing up remotely but when you haven't been and you need your data recovered- they will manage to do it.
Looking for a solution following a ransomware attack that bypassed our anti-virus security, we found Red Mosquito, who were confident that they could provide a solution and decypt our files. Indeed they were able to remotely fully resolve our problems and get us back up and running with the minimum of delay and fuss. We worked with Andy, who inspired confidence and kept us informed at all stages. A HUGE THANK YOU to Andy and his support team!!
We able to decrypt a large number of files, where many other reputable companies had failed. Personable, helpful, responsive, professional and courteous throughout.
(Tristar Products Ltd) - Posted 3 years ago
Excellent service from start to finish. Andy Stark was in constant contact with me and my priceless photos were all fully recovered. I would recommend them to anyone.
(Home User) - Posted 3 years ago
Your employee (Andy) was perfect to listen to my problems and very effective. The price is a bit high but good ....
(GPA-Consult SPRL) - Posted 3 years ago
Red Mosquito made me very happy! This was the only company I could find that solved my CTB-Locker problem. There was no company in the Netherlands and Belgium that could decrypt my customers CTB-Locker encrypted files, but Red Mosquito could! Even sites like: https://www.nomoreransom.org/ and all other (antivirus/malware/ransomware-sites) state that there is no known decryption method available for CTB-Locker. Congratulations Red Mosquite for making the imposible possible! I could even sent my corrupt files via DropBox, instead of sending a whole fysical harddrive. Thank you Red Mosquito! Best regards, Michel Kruijs, the Netherlands.
RM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 99 reviews