River Voyages Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend River Voyages
Telephone

How would you rate River Voyages ?

"We have just booked our second river voyage with you because our experience on that trip was of a helpful knowledgeable and courteous staff. thank you. We did actually call into your Chorley office to say a personal thank you"
Thank you Mrs Binner for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received. We work extremely hard here at River Voyages to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"Very efficient, customer friendly and clear on price and inclusions."
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you have received efficient and friendly service from River Voyages. We hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the efficient and friendly service that you have received. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"Holiday b ooked with every question asked and received good advice. Have every confidence"
Thank you Mrs Henderson for your review. I am so pleased that the concierge were helpful and gave you good advice about your holiday. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages
"Our Cruise Concierge Sue Thomas was very professional and extremely helpful and offered us several options for the cruise experience we were seeking. Once we had decided on a route, she worked hard to ensure the flights were eventually sorted, and we are really looking forward to our holiday. We would certainly use River Voyages again in the future."
Thank you for your review, Mr Phillips. I am so pleased that Sue was able to help you with your booking, Sue is a very knowledgeable concierge. Thanks for choosing River Voyages for your holiday.
"Gillian Stark has been amazing, gone the extra mile, friendly and helpful. We have been so impressed."
Many thanks for taking the time to email us with your kind comments about Gillian. We work extremely hard here at River Voyages to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent and, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.
"Helen was first class today. Answering all our questions and collecting all the information that we needed to make a choice of which of two holidays to take. We did not feel rushed into making a decision and it was very helpful to have the benefit of Helen's knowledge and experience."
Many thanks for taking the time to email us with your kind comments about Helen. We work extremely hard here at River Voyages to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent and, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.
"The service we had was excellent and the person we dealt with was extremely helpful."
Thank you very much for your review about the excellent service you have received from our concierge. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages
"Excellent service as usual. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone."
Thank you for your review Mrs Janet Louise Caddick. I am so pleased that we continue to provide you with exceptional as standard service.

Thanks again for your booking.
"Erin Madine helped us with with all our arrangements and made our life more easy This was our second river cruise arranged through Erin and she is highly recommended by my wife and I"
Thank you for your review and kind comments about Erin Madine. I am so pleased that Erin was able to assist you with your booking arranging your second river cruise.

Thanks again for your booking.
"The whole experience was made very easy and all our questions were answered efficiently. We would like to single out Beth (our point of contact) as being particularly pleasant and helpful. We will definitely try and use River Voyages again and will have no doubts about recommending the company."
Thank you for your review Michael Quick. I am so pleased that Beth was able to assist you with your booking. I'm sure you will enjoy your River Cruise and sincerely hope to assist you with your next booking.

Thank you again for booking with River Voyages.
"We have used you before and always found the service very good"
Thank you for your review Mr Peter Anderson. I am so pleased that we continue to assist you with your bookings.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Would just like to say how pleasant it was to speak to Janet today. She was able to change our method of payment, deal with the payment and then go through all our booking details and confirm when we will receive our documents etc. Made the river cruise seem nearer and can now start to get excited. Never been on the Danube so lots to look forward to. Once again, thank you Janet. Very professional but with a personal touch."
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that Janet was able to assist you with your booking, amend your method of payment, deal with your payment and confirm all your booking details and confirmation. Please get excited this is the best part of the pre holiday, I'm sure you will have a a fabulous time.

Thank you again for booking with River Voyages.
"We are extremely grateful for the professional and helpful way that Helen guided us. Her responses and returning of calls were always very prompt, the information she gave was thorough and to the point, she did not pressurise us, but made our options very clear. All in all, we felt that the service was superb, and that we cannot recommend it too highly."
Thank you for your review Stephen Cox. I am so pleased that Helen was able to assist you with your booking, returning your calls as agreed and providing all the information that you required.

Thank you again for booking with River Voyages.
"My colleague did most of the booking and was quoted a price of £1399, after some discussion this was dropped to £1379. Our invoices came through showing £1399 and had to be amended. I phoned and spoke to another assistant who quoted me a price of £1369 - surely the same price should be quoted for all travelers?"
Thank you for your review Miss Brenda Hanora Newman. Cruise lines can price their holidays based on a 'lead in price' and this can be fluid pricing based on demand. As a cruise retailer we are restricted by this have to quote as per the cruise line price at that time, however the price can change at any point of the day, as a direct result of customer demand. I apologise if we did not send your paperwork correctly the first time round.

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us and thank you for your booking.
"simon was very helpful explained different cruises as not experienced river cruises at all previously very polite friendly and options available"
Thank you for your review Mr Neville Richard Burnett. I am so pleased Simon was able to assist you with your booking and explained different cruises for you providing different options.

Thank you again for booking with River Voyages.
"We are very pleased the way Helen has advised us about the cruise in a very professional and pleasant way, spoke very clearly and gave us time to make up our minds."
Thank you for your comments about Helen and the way she advised you about your cruise holiday in a very professional and pleasant manner.

Thanks again for booking with River Voyages.
"Excellent"
Thank you for your review.

Kind regards
River Voyages
"Emma Gray was exceptional at trying to get us the river cruise we wanted from the Airport we wanted. She offered valuable insight into cabin position and the coatings while on board. We were also made aware of gratuities and bistro bookings. Very happy and will use her again if cruising another time."
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that Emma was able to assist you with your booking.

Thank you again for booking with River Voyages.
"Provided information required instantly"
Thank you for your enquiry Anne Woodhead. I am so pleased our Cruise Concierge were able to assist with your booking.

Thank you again for booking with River Voyages.
"Very helpful and excellent staff"
Thank you for your review Mr Stewart Thomas Kermeen. I am so pleased our concierge team have assisted you with your booking.

River Voyages is rated 4.78 based on 1,086 reviews