River Voyages Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend River Voyages

How would you rate River Voyages?

"Helpful conversations with Rachel answered my queries in a pleasant manner"
"I have been able to speak at least three times now to either Erin or Rachel regarding the booking of our river cruise, I have been most satisfied with their response and help as I am not completely happy with using the internet without some help, I and my two friends are very much looking forward to our trip in October Thank you Ladies."
"Efficient, polite and helpful."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"Able to answer all my queries quickly, and always with a 'smile'!"
Glad to hear you had a great experience with River Voyages! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
"We have just booked our river cruise with Riviera. We had limited dates, and also a budget to try and stick to. Gillian has been so helpful and efficient, couldn’t have been better! So many thanks to her."
Thank you for booking with Gillian on behalf of River Voyages. We hope you have a fantastic time with Riviera, please get in touch if we can help with anything.
"My family and I found ourselves wondering what we should do for our holiday this year and decided a cruise would be something quite different. I called and spoke to Claire who helped us to choose and book an amazing holiday experience which we are looking forward to in September 2018. Claire was informative and helpful and gave me the impression she knew all about the cruise we wanted. She soon had every last detail confirmed, even the car parking arrangements at Southampton. Claire was knowledgable, thorough, professional and friendly. I believe Claire really enjoys her work as I could sense her smile throughout the call. Well Done Claire, A big thank you"
Thank you for your fantastic review, we do really appreciate it! I am sure Claire will be delighted with your glowing review of her service and we hope you all have a brilliant holiday! We look forward to hearing all about it upon your return.
"Just want to let you know Claire was friendly., professional and made me feel special. Took time to get my holiday and nothing was too much bother. Definitely would go to her again to book a cruise"
Thank you for your feedback, I am sure Claire will be thrilled to receive your lovely review. We hope you have a fantastic time!
"I was most impressed with the service which I found very professional and friendly. I will certainly recommend you to friends."
Thank you very much for leaving a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Have a brilliant holiday!
"Gill was excited for us when we spoke about the River Cruise that we wanted.. We told her the name of this friend of ours who had already booked. She looked up the details of this friend's booking which had been handled by another member of staff a few days before and allocated us the Room & Balcony next door. Very efficient and an excellent member of staff."
Thank you so much for your review about the service you have received from Gill. Gill is one of most experienced and knowledgeable river concierge and I am not surprised about her efficiency. Thanks for choosing River Voyages.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the service you have received from Gill. I am so pleased Gill was able to get you the same cruise as your friends. I hope you all have a wonderful time on your holiday. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with River Voyages. We hope you have a fantastic holiday with your friend and if we can help with anything further, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with River Voyages and Gill in particular. On behalf of River Voyages, we hope you have a fantastic holiday with your friend and if we can help with anything further, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with River Voyages and Gill in particular. On behalf of River Voyages, we hope you have a fabulous holiday with your friend and if we can help with anything further, please get in touch.
Wendy Neukirchen
Verified Reviewer
"Efficient, friendly and courteous"
Thank you Wendy Neukirchen for your review, I am pleased that you have received efficient, friendly and courteous service. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
"Sophie was most helpful in arranging a cake for my worths birthday. The cruise is to mark a special occasion"
Thank you Rory for taking the time to leave a review. I am so pleased Sophie was able to help organise a birthday cake for your wife's birthday, I hope you have a wonderful cruise, and many happy returns to your wife from all at River Voyages.
"I have just dealt with Rachel at river cruises and she was great, nothing was to much trouble ,a really pleasant experience, let’s hope the cruise is as good"
Thank you Keith for taking the time to leave a review about the pleasant service you have received from Rachael. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
"Booked my holiday a few weeks ago. The cruise concierge, Helen Conway, dealt with absolutely everything and was very helpful. going through all details of my booking and ensuring I understood everything. I really was left with the impression that no question or query was too trivial. Would definitely use river voyages again."
Thank you so much for your lovely review about the helpful service you have received from Helen. Helen is our most experienced River Concierge, and her wealth of knowledge is second to none. Helen will always go the extra mile for her customers. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"Paid for our holiday recently with Sophie and she was very helpful and courteous, offering to go through any details of our tip and accommodation."
Thank you Mr Print for leaving a review about the service you have received from Sophie, I am pleased that she was able to help you with your payment. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages, and I hope you have a wonderful time on your holiday.
"I forgot to mention on my previous review that I have dealt with Keeley and Emma and both have been superb - going over every detail to reassure and inform me, thanks"
Thank you for updating your review. I am pleased Keeley and Emma were able to provide superb service. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
"I was treated with courtesy and the concierge was efficient, polite and helpful. I am also happy that I received a discount which my local travel agent is unable to provide. At first I was apprehensive about booking a holiday over the phone and on-line but the process has been very positive and the staff at River Voyages couldn't be more helpful. I would certainly do this again."
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am so pleased that you was treated with courtesy. I can appreciate that booking a cruise over the phone can be a bit daunting at first and I am pleased that the concierge was able to set your mind at ease. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
"Payed for holiday today, Kelley Degriffa was very helpful. Going through all details of my booking ensuring everything was completed. Would definitely use river voyages again."
Thank you for your review about the helpful service you have received from Keeley. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
"Erin was most helpful and found us a good cruise which are looking forward to very much."
Thank you so much for your lovely review about the helpful service you received from Erin. I hope you have fantastic holiday. Thanks for choosing River Voyages.
"I spoke to ms. Milligan 're my booking and found her most helpful and polite in dealing with my enquiries and I am looking forward to the forthcoming river cruise when I am sure I will receive the same courtesy."
Thank you so much for your lovely review about Sophie. Sophie always goes above and beyond for her customers, with her polite and helpful manner. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"Phoned to enquire about river cruises for 2019. Spoke to Helen and within 15 minutes we had arranged next years holiday, could not have been easier."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the service you have received from Helen. I am so glad Helen was able to finds a suitable cruise for your 2019 holiday. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
River Voyages is rated 4.79 based on 1,005 reviews