River Voyages Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,752 reviews
Read River Voyages Reviews

Tell us how River Voyages made you happy
Excellent as usual. Very efficient. Erin went to a great deal of trouble on our behalf and we have a lovely holiday booked! Thank you
Booked the Emerald Danube river cruise Prague and Danube Explorer with River Voyages, Sandie Collier, cruise specialist was very helpful and informative.
Super service from Sandie........ good to be back following Covid
Very good telephone service
Erin was really fantastic she knew exactly what I needed as someone with mobility issues
I was very excited about the Danube Yuletide cruise as it was at a price we were able to afford , however despite the price being ‘ live’ when I rang the number for booking , I was told that deal was no longer available and that it would now cost over a £1200 pp a price hike of £400 pp, the concierge was very friendly and I was persuaded to go for the Rhine cruise as an alternative at over £929 pp but I am left feeling duped that the offer was not upheld on the Danube cruise which was the reason I had looked into this river voyage in the first instance. What a pity the company doesn’t honour their advertising. Not sure if I’d recommend this to friends . We had friends interested in joining us on the Danube trip but as the offer was no longer available on the Danube, they declined to join us on the Rhine cruise.Despite leaving my contact details with someone at 9am, I also had to call 3 hours after to try and get someone to return my call as there was no call back. Rebecca who dealt with my enquiry and booking was super friendly though.
Excellent service ..... very happy with our future booking
We gave Emma our requirements for a French river cruise and she came back with a great deal for a Rhone/Soane cruise. Ten out of ten for Emma!
Our Cruise Concierge, Erin, was very friendly, helpful + concientious and was able to answer all our queries. We are now looking forward to our Wedding Anniversary cruise on the Moselle, + the 2 other cruises booked with you for 2022.
Fast efficient service , friendly helpful advise .
Fast efficient service , friendly helpful advise .
very professional and helpful service
Excellent service Lisa Mallon representative she is very efficient explains all the content of the cruise in a very friendly manor. Excellent
Excellent efficient service, thanks
Excellent service. Very efficient and friendly.
Yet again very good help and organising from Grace at River Voyages
Booking by phone was easy. All done in 1 afternoon with good advice and cabin booked and flights arranged. Though still waiting for full details/confirmation to be emailed
Very helpful and gave us plenty of information.
Helpful courteous and followed through to solve problems
Excellent service from Erin Madine but still await confirmation of flight details.
River Voyages is rated 4.80 based on 1,752 reviews