River Voyages Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend River Voyages

Tell us how River Voyages made you happy

customer service
"My enquire was handled in a very helpful and positive manner all questions answered promptly"
"My call was dealt with by Keele Degrffa.She was very pleasent and efficient. All my queries where answered, She could not have been more helpful."
Hello Mrs W Williams,

We would like to thank you for your lovely feedback.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the pleasant and efficient service that Keeley Degriffa has provided you.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Hi we would like to forward a review on your staff when booking a river cruise we found your rep very helpful and diligent plus pleasant in finding a suitable cruise for us namely gill stark a credit to your company thank you"
Thank you very much for your fantastic feedback.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the very helpful service that you have received from our concierge Gill Stark.

We would like to wish you a fantastic time on your cruise!
"we would like to forward a review on your staff when booking a river cruise we found your rep very helpful and diligent plus pleasant in finding a suitable cruise for us namely gill stark a credit to your company thank you"
Thank you so for you feedback.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the helpful and pleasant service that our concierge Gill Stark has provided you when assisting with your booking.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Excellent service from Emma. She was determined to get us a suitable holiday and she did!"
Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for your feedback.

It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the excellent service that you have received from our concierge Emma who assisted with your booking in a helpful manner.

We would like to wish you a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Prompt, accurate efficient service from Sophie Milligan"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your kind review and special mention to the efficient Sophie Milligan.

We hope you have a fantastic cruise!
"From original booking to final payment the client personal service was excellent. Will book with this company again."
Hello David M,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It's great to hear that you are pleased with the excellent service that you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Efficient, friendly service. Have used before and will definitely do so again."
Good Afternoon Sue Sale,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises and taking the time to review the efficient and friendly service that we have provided you.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Excellent service all round...I will be recommending this company to friends. Thank you Peter Hill"
Thank you so much for your review Mr Hill, I am so glad that we have been able to assist you with making your booking.

We are a customer focused company and take pride in our service and aim to deliver a remarkable experience.

Thank you for booking with River Voyages and we would love a referral to your friends.
"just come back from The Blue Danube : MSBurns fantastic Lesley and karen were great teem. we all enjoyed you are looked after well food excellent staff great,good not ask for any better treatment.I am a solo customer so not many cruise places for solos. Just booked a cruise with you for next April so hoping it well be as good as last ."
Thank you very much Mrs Janet Christina Wise for your Reviews.

It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the patient and helpful service that you have received from our concierge. It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service that you had on your holiday on the The Blue Danube : MSBurns .

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise next April!
"Erin was efficient and patient. Leslie and Karen bent over backwards to help us as we were not very mobile. The only thing that spoiled it was Budapest Airport & obviously you have no control there. Best holiday I have had in years."
Dear Mrs Patricia Anne Baker,

Thank you very much for your 5* feedback. It's lovely to hear that you are happy with the efficient and patient service that Erin has provided you.

It's wonderful to hear that you had a lovely holiday! We look forward to assisting with your bookings in the future.
"We were given an excellent service by Sue Thomas who was very professional and guided us through the booking process. Sue was friendly and very helpful."
Thank you so much for your five star review and lovely comments about Sue Thomas. I am so happy that Sue was able to assist you with your booking in a professional manner. I am sure you will have a lovely holiday and look forward to hearing all about it on your return.

Thank you again for booking with us.
"Excellent service, professional and friendly. Thank you to Sophie Milligan and initially Emma Gray for supremely good customer service"
Hello Sally - Ann Higham,

It's wonderful to hear that you are pleased with the professional and friendly service that Sophie Milligan and Emma Gray have provided you.

We would like to wish you a lovely time on your cruise!
"Keeley Degriffa was extremely helpful today. She was professional and efficient providing a really good service."
"Fabulous service by Keeley Degriffa. Very professional and extremely helpful."
"i spoke to Keeley Degriffa today who was very helpful and would not hesitate to recommend your travel company to all once again thank you MR T Smyth"
Good Evening Terry Smyth,

Thank you for your 5 star review on the very helpful Keeley. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service she provided. Thank you for the recommendation, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a fabulous time on your cruise!
"I spoke this morning to Keeley Degriffa at RiverVoyages regarding our cruise in September It is our Golden Wedding Anniversary, so a very special holiday and hubby and I really want to sit together, plus I am a very anxious flier. Keeley was incredibly helpful and cheerful, a pleasure to speak to and a credit to the company. This will be our second river cruise, we've done the Rhine and are looking forward to the beautiful Danube, I can highly recommend RiverVoyages for their excellent customer care, whivh is so important especially when you are getting a bit older and feel less confident about travelling."
Thank you for your review and comments about Keeley. Here at River Voyages we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback. I am so pleased that Keeley assisted you with your booking ensuring that she was helpful and put your mind at ease.

We wish you a happy holiday on your 2nd River Cruise and look forward to hearing from you on your return.

Thank you again for booking with us.
"Hi We returned on 13th April from our 11th Viking cruise, 4 ocean & 7 river ones. Erin kindly e-mailed me on our return to enquire as to how we went on. Erin has excellent customer skills. I've booked a number of cruises with her, particularly Viking ones. Any queries I've had, she's liaised with Viking & sorted things out. I've recommended her to other cruisers & friends. Viking are an exceptional cruise line. Over the past 20 years, we've cruised over 50 times & Viking are certainly top of our list both for ocean & river cruises. Lovely contemporary decor, excellent service, food & the way everything is taken care of. Would definitely recommend Viking. Well done Erin & Viking!"
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your 5* feedback on the professional feedback service that Erin has provided you. It's very satisfying to hear that you are happy with the professional service that you have provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages. We hope you have a lovely time on your River Cruise!
"Have just finished paying for our river cruise holiday. I have found everyone I spoke too very helpful. Janet was lovely to talk to this morning and answered all my questions professionally, but we still were able to have a laugh which made the call more personal. Also Simon when I made the initial booking was very helpful. I would definitely book a holiday with River Voyages again"
Good Morning Miriam,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

It's wonderful to hear that you are pleased with the smooth and efficient service that you have received from our concierge Simon and & Janet. Who was able to find a cruise to suit your preferences.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Sophie was very helpful and found out all the answers to my many questions and emailed me the following day! Great service, thank you!"
Thank you very much Susan for your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that you are happy with the knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant service that you have received from Sophie .

River Voyages is rated 4.81 based on 1,401 reviews