River Voyages Reviews

of reviewers recommend River Voyages
Read River Voyages Reviews

Tell us how River Voyages made you happy
Emma was very patient and helpful
Lovely helpful booking assistant (Stacey) but our booking has yet to be completed so I cannot comment further.
Haven't actually travelled with River Voyages just yet due to the Covid situation, but the booking through RV with Helen is all good. Just booked our cruise for a third time, so hopefully third time lucky. Would certainly recommend.
Had to rebook cruise (again) because of pandemic Hopefully it’ll be third time lucky.
Your agent was excellent, knew her facts and was very efficient. She had a sense of humour too.
Emma has been brilliant! I have now booked three cruises through her and she has excelled in her friendliness and helpfulness.
Had to rebook our river cruise due to covid to the following year all went smoothly with no problems thanks to helpful staff.
Good straight forward booking. Dan McMahon always acts promptly and is very knowledgeable giving good sound advice.
First class as usual
friendly and attentive staff but errors found in particulars and web facilities are poor
Achieved the result I wanted with the minimum of fuss. Very efficient.
We booked a river cruise through River Voyaged back in December 2019 to travel in April 2020. Unfortunately, this cruise was cancelled and we transferred it to April 2021. This cruise has also been cancelled and we have requested a refund as the price increase to go in 2022 was substantial. We are still waiting for our refund. We keep requesting but are still waiting. Is anyone else still waiting for their refund? The staff are excellent when it come to taking your money but not helpful when it comes to refunding. The cancellation was on 1st February 2021. WOR 74868
Helpful staff
excellent service. very prompt and accurate. Helen is terrific...nothing is too much trouble...5 stars all the way
Excellent service from Scott Perry, from initial enquiry through to booking confirmation.
Have booked with River Voyages several times Laura Wing has given exceptional customer service each time
I cancelled a booking and rebooked with Cruise118. Apparently the new booking is with River Voyages. Confusing as I did not realize that this was the same company. I was not impressed that I have to pay a cancellation fee and then claim it back as a future cruise credit at a later stage rather than you simply accepting that I am booking a future cruise now and ignoring the cancellation fee. More expensive for me now and more work for your staff. We have booked with Cruise118 before and staff are always friendly and very helpful. Keeley (cancellations) and James (new bookings) were both extremely helpful on this occasion.
Always listen to what is important for me the customer. Obviously due to the ever changing circumstances they keep me informed
Haven't been yet
On reading other reviews, we cancelled our cruise in June for Oct 2020 and wanted to rebook for Oct 2021. We were offered a credit voucher from Scenic. The prices had gone up £1000 so haven't rebooted it yet but I see others have got it for the same price.
River Voyages is rated 4.80 based on 1,634 reviews