River Voyages Reviews

of reviewers recommend River Voyages
Read River Voyages Reviews

Tell us how River Voyages made you happy
Sadly, river cruise cancelled for 3rd time, so rearranged for next May. Service from Helen during this process was excellent.
Stacey was efficient in sorting out the rebooking of the cruise that was cancelled. It was all finalised within a week.
The booking was made easy, Ralph explained things to us and took us through everything bit by bit answering any questions along the way. He was very pleasant and enthusiastic without being pushy. We hope that the cruise turns out as good as the booking.
Excellent service as always, staff very pleasant and helpful
Erin excellent concierge very helpful with re booking our river cruise.
I had been expecting a call to confirm that our river cruise had been cancelled. When it came, Emma could not have been more helpful. We rebooked our Danube cruise for the same week next year and at no extra cost with a minimum of fuss
It took a while for a response to come to telephone and email messages from me. However, once contact was made, the service was very good indeed.
Donna was very helpful organizing my upcoming cruise. Quick and thorough.
Having spent hours trawling the internet to find the right river cruise, River Voyages were able to find a far superior deal and answer all my questions in a fraction of the time! Marvellous. Would highly recommend.
Emma was very helpful as this is to be our first river cruise. She was very knowledgeable and sent videos straight to our email to help us choose. Finally she got us the best price option still maintaining a high standard. Would highly recommend
Contacted when promised at the time promised. Very helpful covered all questions promptly with a good understanding of present problems
During these difficult times Emma has kept us informed ASAP re cancellations and options available to us regarding our river cruise. She is helpful and friendly.
Having had our river cruise cancelled for the second time, our options were set out clearly and our choice executed immediately. Our concierge, Andrew, was very helpful.
I have been really pleased with the service provided, particularly with my various requests relating to our pretravel arrangments to Porto which have been arranged for us swiftly. I intend to take another Emerald River Cruise in the future and will certainly discuss this with River Voyages in due course.
Erin helpful as always
Very easy to book and the lady I spoke to was very knowledgeable.
Contacted me quickly to answer my questions and gave me the accurate information I requested. Very helpful contact and knowledgeable about my requirements.
Superb service and wonderful accommodation, can't wait to go again.
Very efficient, friendly and helpful service
Emma was very patient and helpful
River Voyages is rated 4.80 based on 1,653 reviews