River Voyages Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend River Voyages

How would you rate River Voyages?

"Very advice from Helen Conway on this our first booking with River Voyages. Bit mean though I thought for charging us £100 for booking business class flights . Helen was away when I first tried to upgrade the day after receipt of your booking confirmation so waited until after the weekend to contact you with regard to thids change. Still looking forward to our trip in September"
Peter Bingham

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you happy with the advice that you have received from Helen Conway when booking your cruise. I am pleased that you are looking forward to your River Cruise in September!

We apologise that you are unhappy with the £100 charge that has occurred for booking your business class flights.

As a business we do make a lot of amendments, on a daily basis that often take time to complete. Therefore unfortunately this is why the amendment charge has been applied in this case.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact ourselves.

We wish you a fantastic time on your cruise.
"Organisation and positive assistance. Good knowledge from Gill Who has handle both our bookings. Would recommend her!"
Hi Hilary Lawrence,

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for booking with River Voyages and are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the organised,positive and knowledgeable service that you are received from Gill.

We appreciate you repeat business and look forward to assisting with your bookings in the future.
"Gill was very helpful on the phone, as we had seen a river cruise but do not fly. She sent us 4 holidays where we wanted to go and on the dates we had asked for. All is now booked up for next year , with rail travel to and from our ship. Thank you for your help and guidance."
Hi Cloe, thank you for your kind words about Gill. I am happy that Gill assisted with your booking in a helpful manner, arranging your four holidays for you on your preferred dates,with excellent guidance.

Please be assured that Gill will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your River and Rail cruise next year!
"We have just spent a most wonderful week on board the Lord Byron. Fabulous places and trips very dedicated staff and exceptional food. This was our third river cruise never been disappointed so much so just booked for next year can’t wait."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write ourselves this great review. We are so glad that you have had a wonderful week on board the Lord Byron.

We appropriate your repeat business and hope that you have a brilliant time on your next River Cruise!
"My cruise consultant was Helen Conway, upon learning we had never been on a river cruise before, went out of her way to go through every detail with us, very impressed with the service."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback on the brilliant service that you have received from Helen Conway. Who went out of her way to go through every detail of your River Cruise.

We hope you have a lovely time on your first River Cruise! Please keep ourselves updated with how your Cruise goes.
"always helpful and efficient."
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"Could not have been more helpful and informative. Great assistance and prompt on returning calls."
Thank you for your review about the polite and helpful responses you have received from out concierge. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
"Professionalism of Gillian stark - prompt and competitive deal"
Thank you very much for your review. I am so pleased Gill Stark was able to assist with your booking in a helpful manner.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Very helpfull service from Helen"
Thank you Vic Awes for your review. I am so pleased Helen assisted you with making your River cruise. I am sure you will have a fantastic time and look forward to hearing from you on your return.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Just to say the service I received was very good, helpful and told me all I wanted to hear."
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that our concierges were helpful and efficient. We work extremely hard here at River Voyage to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised. I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Thanks again for choosing River Voyage.
"Very happy with services of Simon Collinge--it is the third booking we have made with him --and having someone we now 'know' makes the experience personal---plus I believe he gets us the best bargain"
Thank you Mrs Shelia Yvette Goldstein for your kind review and comments about Simon Collinge. I am so pleased that you are happy with the personal experience and great price that your have received from Simon.

We appreciate your repeat business and hope that you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"I am extremely happy with the service & help I received from Claire Ketteringham. She couldn't have done more to assist me in making my booking, she emailed& phoned me a number of times and went out of her way to get the best for me. Thanks to her I am now booked."
Thank you for your kind review and comments about Claire Ketteringham. I am so pleased that Claire assisted with your booking in a helpful manner, emailing and phoning yourself a number of times in order to keep you updated and help to find a cruise to suit your preferences.

Please be assured that Claire will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages!
"I was very impressed with Emma Gray for her patience in finding a river cruise that was everything I asked for. Could not speak highly enough of her. I just hope now that the cruise lives up to my expectations."
Thank you for your kind review and comments about Emma Gray. I am so pleased that Emma assisted with your booking in a patient manner finding yourself a River Cruise to suit your preferences.

We hope that you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"My experience with this company has been wonderful. I dealt with Helen Conway who was so patient with all my questions and went out of her way to make booking so easy. The price was right as well!"
Thank you for your review, we are so glad to hear you have had an easy booking process with Helen and the price was right! Thank you for booking with River Voyages, we hope you have a great time.
"I would like to just comment on my experience today with booking a river cruise for a party of five. I found your representative Claire Ketteringham to be very helpful, efficient and professional and also mention my initial contact, Gillian Stark. for her diligence in finding a suitable cruise for us. So I would highly recommend your company to anyone looking for a good cruise deal."
Thank you very much for your kind words about our concierge Claire & Gillian. We are so pleased to hear that you would recommend us again, we hope you have a fantastic holiday and thank you for booking with River Voyages.
"Helen your representative listened and guided us through the booking procedure making a smooth and easy transaction"
Thank you Bernard Rogers for your kind review. I am so pleased that Helen assisted with your booking in a attentive manner, guiding you through the booking procedure. Please be assured that Helen will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages!
"Jill was very helpful"
Thank you Mrs Margaret Joan Kirkup for your review. I am so pleased that Jill assisted with your booking in a helpful manner.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"Very helpful and made it all easy"
Thank you Mrs Christina Dean for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful service you have received from the concierge, making the booking process easy.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"I booked our Mekong river cruise through Helen Conway whom I cannot praise highly enough for the excellent service I received. Her professionalism, manner and attention to detail was exceptional. I have never experienced such personal service with other cruise agencies as I have with Helen and River Voyages, The same goes for our first river cruise on the Rhine and Danube last year which was fantastic. We will certainly exclusively book through Helen and River Voyages for our ocean and river cruises in the future."
Thank you for your kind review and comments about Helen Conway. I am so pleased that Helen assisted with your Mekong river cruise in a professional manner, paying exceptional attention to detail and providing yourself with an excellent personal service. Please be assured that Helen will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to booking your ocean and river cruises in the future! Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"River Voyages tailor the holiday to suit your needs and price - exceptional service and attention from Helen Conway"
Thank you Tommy Docherty for your kind review and comments about Helen Conway. I am so pleased that Helen tailored the holiday to suit your needs and price, providing excellent service and attention along the way.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
River Voyages is rated 4.78 based on 1,133 reviews