River Voyages Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend River Voyages

How would you rate River Voyages?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Maureen Lake
Verified Reviewer
"We booked our River Cruise over the phone and we found that the young lady Claire Kettering , who dealt with our booking was extremely helpful , kind and very patient with us while we dithered somewhat over some of the choices on offer . Many thanks for employing such capable and friendly advisors !"
Carol Goodrum
Unverified Reviewer
"Claire dealt with our enquiry and booking in a very friendly and professional manner."
"Claire Ketteringham, our Sales Concierge in River Voyages, provided my wife and me with exceptional service when we were trying to book a river cruise on the Douro. We had got suitable dates agreed for the type of cabin we wanted when we discovered that the residential home couldn't take my mother-on-law then! This didn't faze Claire at all; after we'd identified dates she could be taken Claire quickly located another company with a similar cruise and got the flights from Dublin to work as well! Claire also briefed us on what we should expect and answered all our queries fully. Truly exceptional service."
Stella Fraser
Verified Reviewer
"This was our first river cruise from River Voyages. Our concierge was Helen Conway who dealt with our enquiry in a friendly but professional manner. I am sure Helen went beyond her call of duty but we do appreciate it. Looking forward to our cruise in August."
"Helen was excellent. All aspects of our booking were dealt with in a friendly and very efficient manner. She is a credit to her firm."
"I just want to thank Claire Ketteringham and everyone who has dealt with my enquiries, including Cruise 118 and Six Star Cruises, regarding the above booking for the APT Reflections of the Rhine on 15/10/18, . It's been a pleasure to deal with you and if our cruise gives us equally good service then we're in for a good time!"
Thank you for your lovely comments Margaret, I have passed them on to Claire and her line manager who are both delighted to hear such great feedback. You are going to love the Rhine, its amazing, we look forward to hearing all about it on your return
"I today made a telephone booking for a Riviera Travel River Douro cruise holiday, departing in October 2018, with your representative named Marcia. Marcia proved to be polite, friendly and handled all aspects of the booking with efficiency and effectiveness, including checking with Ryanair on their Rollator (used by my wife as a walking aid) policy. The terms and conditions were described comprehensively and the resulting documentation was emailed promptly. Without hesitation I would award a 10/10 gold star to Marcia, truly an asset to your company."
Thank you Mr Yates, we are very proud of our team and the service they provide, I have passed your comments on to Marcia and her line manager who are both delighted to receive such lovely feedback. Have a great time, we look forward to hearing all about it on your return
"I should like to provide positive feedback re Emma Gray. We have just booked two holidays thru Emma for a river cruise with Riviera Travel and a package including an Oceania Cruise. The first holiday In June is with friends and the second to the USA/Canada for my wife and I. The service that Emma has provided in sorting out the holidays and tweaking to suit our needs has been better than excellent. I am pretty certain that she has worked outside her hours to ensure that our questions and variations to the trips have been satisfactorily resolved; she is a credit to your company."
Thank you Ray, Emma is an absolute star, she loves what she does which I think is half the battle !! Have a great time, we look forward to hearing all about both cruises on your return
Yvonne Weatherhead MBE
Unverified Reviewer
"Helen Conway was very efficient and able to help us make a confident choice about our third Viking River cruise, this time to Portugal. Would highly recommend the service Helen gave to us. Excellent. Thank you Helen."
Thank you for your kind comments, I have passed them on to both Helen and her line manager who are both delighted with your kind words. Have a lovely time on Viking, we look forward to hearing all about it on your return.
"I've booked another Viking cruise with Erin today. This time for 2019. Erin has kindly helped with 5 of my bookings for this year & several in the past, mainly with Viking who are our number 1 cruise line for both ocean & river cruising. Always prompt replying to my e-mails, always offering competitive prices & always so friendly & helpful. She's a credit to the Company."
Thank you for your kind comments about Erin, I have passed them on to Erin and her line manager who are both delighted that you remain happy with our service. We look forward to speaking with you again very soon
"The River Cruise Concierge listened to my uncertain enquiry and asked practical questions to inform her search. Within a day she delivered an amazing cruise option at an excellent price. Amazing customised service meeting my needs."
Thanks Jo, we are always happy to help, it's never easy picking your perfect cruise as there are so many out there. We look forward to hearing all about it on your return
Jen Brown
"Excellent service"
"I chose the river cruise we wished to go on and dates we were available they could not have been more helpful explaining the whole package hols which we chose nothing was to much trouble very impressed they also said they would keep in touch as they sometimes have deals within our hols like upgrading you cabin for very little extra brill"
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we work extremely hard here at River Voyages to ensure our service is both exceptional and consistent so it is always great to hear our hard work has paid off. We look forward to hearing all about your cruise on your return.
Murray Lockwood
Verified Reviewer
"I had a query. It was dealt with efficiently, promptly and with s pleasant good humour. Keeley Degriffa was a plessure to deal with."
Thank you Mr Lockwood. I have passed your comments on to Keeley, rest assured she will also be recognised for the service she has provided.
"Excellent experience and service from a very knowledgeable team."
"Prompt personal service with careful attention to detail despite ditering client!"
Mr Ian Andrew Martin
Verified Buyer
"Having just booked my 3rd river cruise through you I'm obviously very happy with the service River Voyages provides. Our concierge, Gillian Stark, is very efficient and pleasant to deal with. River voyages has a well defined business plan which guides the customer from initial booking to receiving the final paper work, boarding passes etc."
Mrs Frances Hoghton Bland
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and soon sorted out a room for us in a position that we were happy with."
Mr David Alfred Leonard Best
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient friendly, caters to all our needs"
Mrs Rita Helen Harrison