River Voyages Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend River Voyages

How would you rate River Voyages ?

"Making a booking for exactly what I wanted was quick and easy, and that was borne out by the quality of the cruising experience."
"Hi I've been booking with Erin for quite some time now, mainly with Viking cruises. As my partner & I have different surnames, we're always anxious about whether Viking will seat us together on our flights. As we fly from Manchester, these invariably mean flying via a Gateway Airport. Erin always goes out of her way to ensure I'm in receipt of a 'Locator number' with the relevant airline & also E-ticket nos. to enable me to pre-book our seats together. Many thanks to Erin for all her kind help. She really goes above & beyond her duties."
Thank you for leaving your review and your complimentary comments about Erin, I am so pleased that she books your cruises year on year and always manages to impress you with her exceptional service.

Thank you again for booking with us.
"We would like to say we have been very impressed with our concierge, Gillian Stark. She has been extremely helpful in all our dealings with her in booking the above river cruise and we cannot praise her highly enough. Nothing was too much trouble for her and all our queries have been answered efficiently and promptly"
Thank you for your review and lovely comments about our brilliant Gillian Stark. I am so pleased Gillian assisted you with your booking.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"Emma some observations 1/ Ship was very good 2/ All crew were good with some exceptional 3/Captain very reserved 4/ Ship mooring locations often some distance from centre of the town 5/ Liked tips included policy 6/ Liked inclusive city orientation tours 7/ Would have liked another side trip similar to visit to Cochem 8/ Evening entertainment was OK but could have been better 9/ Cruise Director was good but Port orientation could been slicker/more focused 10/ Overall a good vacation but a little down on the Avalon Danube cruise last year. Happy Cruising"
Thank you for your review and your comments which we certainly feedback to the cruise line.

We look forward to booking your next River Cruise holiday.
"Having just returned from our cruise from Amsterdam to Basel (plus 2 extra days in Basel) we would like to thank River Cruises (especially Sue Thomas) for your organisation and friendly help in ensuring everything went smoothly. The Amadeus Silver III was indeed a beautiful ship and we appreciated the large cabin and walk-in wardrobe. However, we felt that some of the crew were somewhat inexperienced compared with other river cruises we have been on e.g. mistakes in our bill, being charged for inclusive drinks at lunchtime and even an inclusive excursion we didn’t take. In fairness they realised their mistake and apologised ! Thank you again for your part and would like to think we will be able to book another river cruise with you – age and health permitting !! We would certainly recommend River Voyages."
Thank you for leaving your review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your River Cruise on the Amadeus Silver III, it is indeed a beautiful ship.

Sue Thomas is one of our most knowledgeable concierge and is always organised and friendly, which is just a few of her many attributes. Thank you for your feedback regarding the crew onboard the ship, this is something we can feed back to the cruise line.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"Excellent service from both Susan & Rachel at River Voyages. Recommended!"
Thank you so much for leaving your review and commenting on Susan and Rachel and their excellent customer service.

Thank you again for booking with River Voyages.
"Gill Stark very helpful and courteous. This cruise is a special one for us and the booking was made easy."
Thank you very much for your review. I am so pleased Gill Stark was able to assist with your booking. Enjoy your cruise and your special occasion.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Excellent communication, all questions answeed speedily."
Thank you so much for you review. I am so pleased you have provided a five star review for our concierge service.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your booking.
Mrs Dorothy Jean McGee
Verified Buyer
"Simon, the gentleman to whom I spoke was very helpful and spent some considerable time finding me a place on one of your cruises. He also emailed information to me quickly and was very clear as to what would happen re tickets etc"
Thank you Mrs McGee for your review. I am so pleased Simon assisted you with making your River cruise. I am sure you will have a fantastic time and look forward to hearing from you on your return.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Sophie Milligan was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. What she didn't know immediately she took the trouble to find out. Than you Sophie. Unable to rate the River Cruise .... have not been yet."
Thank you so much for your review Terry Nash. I am so pleased Sophie Milligan was able to assist with your booking. Sophie is one of our most knowledgeable concierge for River Voyages.

Mrs Vicky Kar Yee Enrica Lo
Verified Buyer
"I booked thru cruise.118 agent Gillian ... Gillian , needless to say is not at all up to speed dealing with international clients . She failed to understand our requirements and insisted that we provide our information in the form she is accustomed to ( lay out of passport name different from what she is used to. Upon confirmation of sequence of name for our airline tickets , one of my friends was asked to reissue her airline ticket at an extra cost of 6xx pounds because her name sequence was not correct.... we asked that name sequence be changed but Gillian of cruise.118 and Bianca of Vikings cruise liner said " not possible " and insisted that my friend buys / reissue a whole new airline ticket . To us , this is totally unacceptable as I think if there is a will , there is a way for Gillian and Bianca to help us out ... until now this issue has still not been resolved and I hope this survey gets to someone who can help solve the issue ... I can be contacted at email 'anneyclau@yahoo.com.hk ' for further discussions, our departure for odessa to Kiev cruise is July 26. thanks and I look forward to hearing from someone who can help us resolve this air ticket issue"
Thank you for your review, We appreciate all positive or negative reviews and we always strive to get the best we can.  I have had a look at the notes throughout the booking, I must politely advise that you have previously admitted fault with regards to the name.  As there has been no error by Cruise 118 on this booking, any amendments may result in additional charges . Due to the airline having already ticketed the flight, a new ticket would have to be issued, unfortunately this will result in additional charges from the airline. I am sorry about the issue you are facing but if you do choose to board the aircraft without the correct documentation you may not be able to fly and would not be covered until a new ticket is purchased.
Mrs Linda Margaret Norris
Verified Buyer
"I haven’t received any acknowledgment of my booking. Awaiting details with interest and a lack of patience"
Thank you Mrs Norris for your review. I am sorry you have not received any acknowledgement of your booking. I have had a look at your booking and can see that your booking confirmation was sent to you on the 31st May by Susan via email, also your invoice was sent to you via email on the 4th June.

Sometimes emails can go into the junk/spam folder of your inbox. Please can you check if they have gone into that folder. I have resent them for you as well. I will also ask one of our customer service concierge to give you a call to check you have received them.

Kind regards,

Angela
Mrs Judith Mary Hendry
Verified Buyer
"The person I spoke to was Sue Thomas. She was friendly, helpful and informative."
Thank you Mrs Hendry for your review about the service you have received from Sue Thomas. I am pleased that you found Sue to be friendly, helpful and informative. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
"THERE WAS A RIVER."
"Sophie Milligan was friendly and helpful and provided me with the updated information I needed."
Thank you Sue for your review. I am so pleased Sophie Milligan was able to assist with your booking finding the information you required.

Thank you for booking with River Voyages.
Mr Lionel John Barker
Verified Buyer
"We requested a specific river and connecting arrangements and our concierge Simon arranged to our expectation."
Thank you for leaving a review Mr Lionel John Barker. I am so pleased that Simon was able to find your requested river cruise along with the perfect connections.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Efficient and friendly service - lots of information offered regarding excursions, airport parking etc."
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We strive to be the best and deliver an exceptional service.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Most pleasant lady who was most helpful"
Thank you for leaving a review. I am pleased that our concierge was pleasant and helpful. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
Mrs Rachel Mary Dunsdon
Verified Buyer
"Very informative chat, helpful as I was enquiring about special mobility circumstances for my husband."
Thank you for your review Mrs Dunsdon, I am so pleased that the concierge was able to provide you with helpful information about your enquiry. I hope you and your husband has a fantastic time. Thanks for choosing River Voyages.
A Very Satisfied Client
Verified Reviewer
"I have contacted the cruise company on several occasions and every time the representative has been very professional and very proficient. Today Sophie Milligan replied as promised with a very satisfactory answer. I recommend this company without hesitation"
Thank you do much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so pleased that Sophie was bale to help you with your question today and that you have experienced professionalism throughout your booking journey. Thank you so much for your recommendation. I hope you have a wonderful time on your holiday. Thanks again for choosing River Voyages.
River Voyages is rated 4.78 based on 1,052 reviews