River Voyages Reviews

of reviewers recommend River Voyages
Read River Voyages Reviews

Tell us how River Voyages made you happy
Very quick response and confirmation
Erin Madine was extremely helpful and kept in touch with me during the whole booking process. She made booking my trips (I live in NZ) a very easy procedure.
The concierge service of Claire Foster was a welcome relief after my attempts to book directly with Saga Cruises.
Extremely happy with the support and advice I received during the booking process. The Specialist Cruise Concierge was persistant with the cruise company to ensure we got a service that had been promoted as part of an advertised offer, even though they said it wasn't included. And she delivered her promises of phone calls or written communications on time. Will definitely use again.
Very knowledgeable and helpful agent called Laura. Pleasant booking experience
Laura sorted our cruise at a very good price.
Emma called back quickly and fulfilled all of her promises punctually. Booking the cruise was a delightful experience.
Scott was very helpful and answered all our questions relating to river cruising. He came back to us when agreed and secured us a great deal. I would certainly recommend River Voyages.
Excellent service Personable staff
My complicated query was investigated and dealt with efficiently, and my river cruise is now booked.
Helen is terrific
Emma was extremely helpful and knowledgable and found us a holiday that was far more suitable than our first request.
Excellent friendly service
The person I spoke to was excellent. Erin went the extra mile which was extremely appreciated
Scott was so helpful whilst booking as I'd never been on a river cruise before, Would totally recommend River voyages again.
Scott was efficient, friendly and secured us a great deal. All good so far!
Very relaxing
Nicky was very helpful and efficient when dealing with our recent booking of a Danube river cruise. She has a very friendly approach, nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend your companies A1 service.
Very helpful and efficient
Emma was very pleasant and most helpful. she took great care to explain everything and made sure that we understood. It was a pleasure to do business with your company The only thing is that we anxiously await written confirmation of our booking
River Voyages is rated 4.80 based on 1,675 reviews