Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

The plumber who came out and fixed my shower problem explain everything he was doing and completed the task .Now we can once again enjoy having shower with out any worries.
We were really pleased how quick they were on the job and getting it done.Would definately recommend you.
Great job done. Plumber was professional and very pleasant manner. Would def recommend you guys to anyone needing work done. Thank you.
From my initial phone call to the engineer who attended has been excellent especially in these challenging times. I have peace of mind and did not feel ripped off. Highly recommend and I will spread the word.
Good service. Darren carried out the work very efficiently.
It was difficult to find a plumber who was willing or able to come out during this Covid-19 lockdown. Rightio answered my call quickly and efficiently and had a plumber available to visit my property the same day that I called. He had to go and get parts but returned and fixed the problem with no fuss. Excellent plumber, no fuss, worked hard and no overcharging. Highly recommended.
Excellent service from initial phone call to plumbing company ringing and saying that we would have a plumber this afternoon. Plumber arrived at 4 p.m. and repaired the sink. He was both efficient and pleasant. Really good service in the light of the current restrictions.
Plumber was prompt, courteous and completed the job no problem. Respectful of social distancing during Covid-19 pandemic. Would recommend.
Great and efficient service. Was really pleased with the job completion. The plumber Marius gave sound advice on what to do for future reference. Thank you!
So on Saturday 21st March we sprung a leak on the mains incoming pipe in our house. It couldn’t have come at a worse time, our household has 3 key workers assisting in one form or another the fight against coved 19 . A local plumber was called to take a look. He arrived 2 hrs later than expected and went away to order the part .He did not take our calls and finally turned up on Wednesday 25th March with the wrong fitting, he went away again and replaced our damage fitting but then could not stop it leaking, he then turned the water off and said it would take another 4 days. This is when we decided enough was enough and we found Rightio on the web.Abbey the call center advisor and Paul the plumber were so professional and are a credit to your Company. Paul fixed the leak promptly and we now have water on permanently for the first time in 5 days.Thank you so much for your help , stay safe.
Fantastic service. Really friendly and informative. Job was completed within 15 minutes. Could not rate you highly enough!!
Thank you for recently repairing my Dad's toilet, not only did your plumber repair the leak but also discovered that the toilet hadn't been properly secured to the floor when it was fitted so they fixed that too. My Dad suffers from Alzheimer's disease and lives alone so knowing there are reliable trustworthy tradesmen around gives us real piece of mind.
Love the fact that the work was organised and completed just two days after I had agreed for my new toilet to be added to the bathroom. I expected to wait for weeks. The plumber was efficient, polite and friendly. So pleased with the result! Thank you!
Called Rightio at about 09:00, booked plumber who arrived at 11:50 who examined the job and went to collect the part needed and was soon back (no charge for collecting the part) repair was done within the hour. Very pleased.
The office staff were very helpful and called with time and engineers name before he arrived. Alan the engineer was friendly helpful and very professional. Would use Rightio again and recommend to friends.
Workmen came on time, very professionally presented and polite.
Knew exactly what they were doing and was very informative all the way through doing a fine Job.
I was extremely impressed with the quality of experience and Service.
Great job done by a Great Team.
Many Thanks Rightio.
Got phone call saying when engineer would arrive he arrived within 10 mins of time stated explained what he would do and did the job in a professional manner then explained everything I needed to know about the new boiler totally satisfied with job
Enguneer was a lovely guy. Explained everything in a way i understood. Will definatly use Rightio again. Mant thanks
We were absolutely satisfied with the service you provided, especially since we had been let down badly twice by another company.
full marks also to Phil the engineer who performed so well and did his job so efficiently. many thanks to you all.mr and Mrs guy
very efficient and quick service from initial enquiry to installation,engineer was polite and made no mess,extremely pleased overall.
Rightio is rated 4.65 based on 1,885 reviews