Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Very pleasant and courteous gentleman who just got on with it and sorted the problem. Thanks very much.
Arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently to cure the problem. Also very friendly and helpful. Thank you.
Great job and professionally done ✅Thank you to James - he arrived on time dealt with our drainage/blockage issues outside and checked inside property with efficiency always with a smile. Satisfied customer on first call would recommend company anytime!👌
A very pleasant gas fitter called Penny came to disconnect my mothers gas cooker and check the safety of her gas fire. She explained what she was doing and also let us know when we could expect her. Excellent service. Thank you
Very efficient and helped resolve my problem quickly and put my mind to rest
Next (or same!) day slots available, brilliant and efficient service, we're a happy household!
James lovely, very professional and prepared to go the extra mile and first class. You have a valued member of staff there, treasure him, people like James are hard to find.
Engineer turned up on the same day managed to fix the problem within the hour brilliant.
Fab quick service..thank you so much .please pass on my sincere thanks to the lovely gentlemen that fixed my taps
Your plumber was extremely efficient and courteous and it was good to get the house warm again.
Steadying first responder on telephone. Polite, friendly and well spoken locksmith who came to premises. Easy method of payment. Covid compliant. Thanks
Excellent! A very helpful operative who fixed the problem quickly and explained what was needed to get things working. He is a credit to your company.
A timely response from an accredited man who knew exactly what the problem was. Now back to normal. Thank you
To be honest I thought that it may be an extortionate way of getting a plumber but I was wrong. The price was clearly stated and very reasonable especially for a same day service. The people at the call centre were very helpful and explained everything very well and I was kept well informed as to the progress of my job. Craig the plumber was quick and courteous and observed all COVID guidelines to the letter. Very impressed.
Scott arrived on time, he was very friendly, found out what was wrong, went out for the part and completed the job + checks in no time, clean & tidy worker. Thanks Scott, great job!
The plumber who came out and fixed my shower problem explain everything he was doing and completed the task .Now we can once again enjoy having shower with out any worries.
We were really pleased how quick they were on the job and getting it done.Would definately recommend you.
Great job done. Plumber was professional and very pleasant manner. Would def recommend you guys to anyone needing work done. Thank you.
From my initial phone call to the engineer who attended has been excellent especially in these challenging times. I have peace of mind and did not feel ripped off. Highly recommend and I will spread the word.
Good service. Darren carried out the work very efficiently.
Rightio is rated 4.66 based on 1,900 reviews