Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Very happy with the work came out same day Mathew was very professional did an exclent Job and gave me some good advice
Very happy with your service, the engineer was on time and quickly restored our central heating. I told him he was a star
Luke arrived on time, very polite, professional in his work and didn’t waste anytime, I’d Definately recommend him. Thanks !!
I can’t thank you enough with your quick attention.Imran Was very nice & how he got the problem fixed & checked every thing thank you
The engineer was great, polite and quick. Even though he was delivering bad news about the gas having to be capped I would use rightio again.
Prompt courteous service, a job well done. Might not be the cheapest but I was more interested in getting it done quickly. Highly recommended.
A quick efficient service, I was not covered for the breakdown as I was not participant of care club. I have now committed to care club. The engineer Andy Tsang was brilliant and quietly efficient and informative.
I had to make a call out for my elderly mum. She was very impressed with the professionalism of the workman and quick response to my call. A job really well done and would definitely use again. First class!! Thank you
I am very pleased with the service I received today 😁👍 John Carlton Smith sorted the problem in a very efficient manner, very quick too No mess and very professional. 😁👍 Would highly recommend for the future. 😁👍
Excellent and quick work but came out on a day I wasn't expecting and I almost was away
Prompt service. Time will tell as to its efficacy. Thank you and may call you next year.
No call out fee, but a standing charge 0f over £120.00 seems a bit over the top fir a 45min job
Engineer arrived on time and sorted problem I feel the service is expensive so won't be using it again but very happy with engineer.
Had problems at first with the bill But after speaking with there staff it was sorted to my/ our satisfaction I would use them again But get a fixed price for the job to be done
Phil was fantastic as always…thank you…Rightio charge was a bit steep though!
Really friendly and helpful engineer who gave good sound advice,worked quickly and Effectively.
Great service very friendly & professional communication between rightio myself & Plumber was excellent
Engineer was polite professional and helpful. He cleaned up after himself and was a credit to your company
Customer service/ call centre side of your company leaves something to be desired, but the engineer/ plumber that came out was fantastic. Explained what needed to be done, and completed the job efficiently and was very helpful and friendly. COVID compliant too.
So helpful: efficient, friendly, quick work. Excellent!
Rightio is rated 4.72 based on 2,327 reviews