The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
The staff is very helpful and courteous. Excellent service to my entire satisfaction
Excellent service.
Excellent service vey quick and efficient always kept updated all done in 4 weeks thanks
I was very sceptical at first but all done in just over 3 weeks always kept updated on everything thanks
Very friendly and competent advice. Any problems were identified quickly and solutions found.
Making the pension retirement decision is one of the hardest decisions to make as I had paid into a pension pot for a very long time, with the friendly and very helpful advice I received from Lisa at the retirement desk it made it so easy and stress free, thank you so much Lisa and the team at the retirement desk.
Brilliant, seamless, efficient service from Kay. I cannot recommend The Retirement Desk highly enough. Kay kept me well informed right throughout the process.
I would like to thank The Retirement Desk for their exceptional, friendly service giving very informative, flexible advice in a clear manner. I was kept informed at all times as to processes and progress and would recommend them highly.
I would like to say how impressed I have been with the advice and service given to me by Lisa O,Beirne. I have had two occasions to deal with her concerning my pensions. Which she did very professionally. She is a very pleasant person to deal with.
Kay Martin a very nice lady all done in 5 to 6 weeks kept me informed every week will recommend to all fantastic
The service I found to be excellent. All questions answered. Follow up calls very promt
Highly recommend, hassle free Thank you.
Fast efficient service, friendly staff and you have a contact who is human, not an answer phone voice to speak to and enter numbers. Kay and Lisa are brilliant /exceptional.
I can't thank Kay enough for the most professional, expert and empathetic service that she provided. Nothing was too much trouble for her. I had done some research before contacting The Retirement Desk but I was still nervous about putting my trust in a Broker to do the best for me especially in these worrying times and with the Stock Market so volatile. Even when Kay had a well deserved holiday, her colleague Lisa was there to pick up the reigns until her return. Superb. Thank you both so much
Excellent communication and friendly impartial service ,very happy many thanks to all involved .
Instant quotation with a good fixed period to allow time to decide if the plan was what I wanted. On accepting the quote the whole pension was arranged in just over a week with up to date information about how it was progressing. Very pleased how the whole process took place and all staff very knowledgable and helpful.
The Retirement Desk recently helped set up an annuity for me . Lisa dealt with the transaction on my behalf in an extremely professional manner . She kept me well informed throughout the process and answered any questions I had in a language even I could understand ! Lisa was a very friendly and pleasant young lady and made what I thought would be a daunting experience a really pleasant one . Thank you so much .
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Lisa! So easy to deal with and a very quick resolution. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Retirement Desk! Many Thanks Olha
Lisa O’Beirne was very professional and trustworthy. She got me the best deal from my pension savings. She was very helpful and kept me informed throughout till I received my lump sum and my first monthly pension into my bank. Thanks for not charging for the services. I have recommended Retirement Desk to my friends and would recommend to anyone for their excellent service. Thanks again to Lisa O’Beirne and Kay Martin for their excellent work.
I would like to say thank you for the speed of how Lisa worked to sort things out for me. Lisa kepted me informed every step of the way. Thanks lisa. I will recommend the retirement desk to my friends and others
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 543 reviews