Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair Aid London Ltd
Read Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

About Repair Aid London Ltd:

Repair Aid - the single solution for your appliance repair problems. We offer affordable appliance repair service in London and the surrounding areas. There is absolutely no call out charge and furthermore all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months - parts & labour.

office@repairaid.co.uk

152-160 City Road

Tell us how Repair Aid London Ltd made you happy
Engineer arrived on time and identified problem with my tumble dryer very easily Saved me having to buy a new machine !
Fixed the problem with our induction hob quickly, and for a great price. Would use again!
Dear Chris, thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided and that you would use us again.
fair price, polite guy, fixed dishwasher. Good job -recommended
Dear Chris, thank you for the feedback. It's great to hear that you are happy with the service provided and that you would recommend us. Thank you for choosing our company!
Friendly, punctual and efficient. Number stored for future use.
Dear Richard, thank you for the kind words! It's great to hear that you are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing our company!
The issue was resolved in the end but I felt that when the engineer was dealing with my wife, they were very short and blunt and almost seemed obviously frustrated that we did not have the manual for a 10+yr old appliance. I then stepped as I felt his attitude was not very professional as he kept mentioning his other jobs even though he had only been with us for 40 minutes. I do not want to be felt like an inconvenience for a job I am paying for in the future.
Dear customer, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. It will be passed to the relevant department and actions will be taken. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused!
We called Repair Aid when our dishwasher broke down. The operator was clear about charges for visits and spare parts if required. Their engineer was prompt, courteous and efficient. He diagnosed the problem and arranged for a spare part to be sourced. The machine was mended successfully on a second visit. Again, the service was prompt, courteous and efficient. I would recommend Repair Aid.
Dear customer, thank you for your brilliant feedback. We are glad to know that you are delighted with our service and that you would recommend us. We look forward to assisting you again!
Brilliant,very fast and efficient.
Dear Paul, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service. Thank you for choosing our company!
Highly recommended. Comparing to others, all procedures incl. communication, Appointment arrangements, repairs and payments have been quick and easy; just a phone call.
Dear Eleni, thank you very much for the kind words. It's great to hear that you are happy with the service and that you would recommend us! Thank you for choosing our company!
The repair guy turned up within the time frame. Analysed the problem and after ordering the spare part fixed the washing machine. It would be useful for people to know that you have to phone the office to order the part and pay for it. I only realised this when I phoned them to check whether it had been ordered.
Dear Sylvia, thank you for your time sharing your feedback. We always contact our customers with a quote for the spare parts before ordering them as we need to have an authorization for the repair.
Great service!
Dear Armando, thank you for your feedback and for choosing our company! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided.
Excellent, as always
Dear Kay, thank you for the kind words. You can always rely on us!
Dishonest and unpleasant to deal with. Came in May to fix one part only for the machine to stop working a few months later. New engineer says that the machine should have been replaced in May as there are several old parts that could break at any moment and that he doesn't understand why we weren't advised of this. Perhaps it's because in May they were too busy charging us for other parts and 3 engineers to do the one simple job. Now they're denying all comments about this and claiming I'm making it all up. Disgraceful trading. Not to mention that the manager is avoiding my calls and forcing his team to deal with situation. Each time they end the call with the manager will call you which they haven't and again I'm dealing with the team. Terrible to be evading responsibility to your team and your customers. I've checked some more review sites and it seems I'm not the only one. Used them in a previous home and had great service. Obviously a lot has changed and now I wouldn't recommend them. Stay away! And also from the other reviews I've found they warn people to check their prices as they overcharge for items.
I was very happy with Repair aid guys - polite competent technicians, diagnosed and fixed both my fridge and my hob hood, sensibly priced too. I was free to get the part myself (i did for one of appliances, they seemed to have an issue with getting a part from Britannia which was easier to source as consumer). I would definitely recommend/use again
Dear Anna, thank you so much for the lovely words! It's always good to hear that our customers are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing us and happy holidays!
Really helpful and efficient and good value.
Dear Penny, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service provided. Happy holidays!
He only turned on a switch at the socket and it cost me £84. I will not use your company ever again.
Dear Stephen, we are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service provided. As our charges are not hourly based, they apply when the appliance has been fixed. Your complaint will be passed to our management team for further investigations.
Good quick and efficient service pleasant and helpful staff kept informed.
Dear Maureen, thank you for the lovely words. It's great to know that you are happy with the service provided.
I was delighted by the prompt and efficient service and amazed at the reasonable price. To be highly recommended!
Dear Patricia, thank you for the great words. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the provided service. Thank you for choosing our company!
Very good repair service at an affordable price.
Dear Andrea, thank you for your honest feedback and for choosing our services! You can always rely on us.
excellent service, fast and professional
Dear Alesandra, thank you for the kind words! It is always great to hear that our customers are satisfied with our services.
Just about acceptable considering they are a business and have to make money, plus the washing machine now works. But to be charged £50.00 for a washing machine part that costs around £13.00 online? My fault I guess, I did check the reviews AFTER booking the job, and a couple of reviews said that this firm charges that much for the part. I went ahead as I thought it might be the machine motor itself, which I had no idea how to fix. So it was £42.00 for the call-out, the same amount for labour, and £50.00 for the part. Expensive considering that YouTube videos are available that show how to replace the offending part so I'll know better next time.
Dear Bert, thank you for your honesty and feedback! We work only with genuine parts from trusted suppliers and we do give one year warranty on them.
We appreciate your words on how to serve you better and we will certainly learn from your remarks.
Repair Aid London Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 54 reviews