Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Repair Aid London Ltd

About Repair Aid London Ltd: Repair Aid - the single solution for your appliance repair problems. We offer affordable appliance repair service in London and the surrounding areas. There is absolutely no call out charge and furthermore all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months - parts & labour.

office@repairaid.co.uk

152-160 City Road

Click Here

Tell us how Repair Aid London Ltd made you happy

"Good quick and efficient service pleasant and helpful staff kept informed."
"I was delighted by the prompt and efficient service and amazed at the reasonable price. To be highly recommended!"
Dear Patricia, thank you for the great words. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the provided service. Thank you for choosing our company!
"Very good repair service at an affordable price."
Dear Andrea, thank you for your honest feedback and for choosing our services! You can always rely on us.
"excellent service, fast and professional"
Dear Alesandra, thank you for the kind words! It is always great to hear that our customers are satisfied with our services.
"Just about acceptable considering they are a business and have to make money, plus the washing machine now works. But to be charged £50.00 for a washing machine part that costs around £13.00 online? My fault I guess, I did check the reviews AFTER booking the job, and a couple of reviews said that this firm charges that much for the part. I went ahead as I thought it might be the machine motor itself, which I had no idea how to fix. So it was £42.00 for the call-out, the same amount for labour, and £50.00 for the part. Expensive considering that YouTube videos are available that show how to replace the offending part so I'll know better next time."
Dear Bert, thank you for your honesty and feedback! We work only with genuine parts from trusted suppliers and we do give one year warranty on them.
We appreciate your words on how to serve you better and we will certainly learn from your remarks.
"Very good customer service. I was lucky my appliance got fixed !"
Dear Alexa, thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service provided.
"Came out the next morning and fixed my washing machine without delay or fuss. Very good value for money and will recommend and use in future, should I need to!"
Dear Sally, thank you for the lovely words. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the provided service. You can always rely on us!
"The repair service was good, clearly priced and the engineer was helpful. Would use again."
Dear customer, it's great to hear that you would use us again and that you are happy with our service. Thank you for choosing our company!
"Professional service, recommended"
Dear Marco, we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the service. Thank you for choosing us!
"Excellent service, arrived on time, knew what was wrong, fixed it - cannot ask for more can you!"
Dear Stephen, thank you for your kind words, it's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing us!
"All good. Does what it say on the ‘tin’."
Dear Mark, thank you for your feedback, it's great to know that you are pleased with the service provided.
"Very responsive and reliable. I had an element and oven door hinges replaced. I was very pleasantly surprised by the efficiency and courtesy from everyone I dealt with. Would recommend."
Dear Mery, thank you very much for the lovely words. We are very pleased to hear such a great feedback from a customer of ours. Thank you for choosing our company!
"Engineer pleasant, identified and resolved washer/dryer problem quickly and efficiently and left everything clean and tidy. Highly recommend."
Dear Hilary, thank you so much for the kind words. It's really great to hear that you are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing our company!
"No fuss service, very good."
Dear Tony, thank you for the kind words. We are pleased for hear that you are happy with the service.
"They provide a good service."
Dear Mo, thank you for your feedback and for the kind words. You can always rely on us!
"I’m extremely upset. I was not home when the technician came. My housekeeper was home and she paid him and let him go. My ice box dispenser in my freezer was not working and when I returned home the ice dispenser was still not working but my housekeeper had paid the technician cash and he had left! Please call me if there is anything you can do on 07967626407. Thank you Zarina Dhillon Xanadu Potter Street Hill HA5 3YH"
Dear Zarina, Thank you for your honest feedback. We don't have any records in our system that after the visit the appliance stopped working again. We are more than happy to send the engineer back free of charge for you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"Good value service. Quick response time and reliable service. Would definitely use this service again."
Dear Joanne, thank you for the lovely words. You can always rely on us!
"Service was good and efficient. So far the fridge is fine."
Dear Khan, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that we managed to help you with your fridge/freezer repair.
"The engineer fixed the issue really quickly, didn’t fabricate some sort of problem that wasn’t there - 10/10 service and value. I’ve been burned by other companies where a price is agreed in advance and the engineer then comes out and pretends the card payments don’t work and asks for an inflated cash payment for the work. Highly recommended!"
Dear Lukky, thank you for the lovely words. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the provided service. You can always rely on us!
"Excellent service, prompt and solved the problem quickly. Thank you !"
Dear David, thank you for the kind words. It great to hear that you are happy with the service. You can always rely on us!
Repair Aid London Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews