Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair Aid London Ltd
Read Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

About Repair Aid London Ltd:

Repair Aid - the single solution for your appliance repair problems. We offer affordable appliance repair service in London and the surrounding areas. There is absolutely no call out charge and furthermore all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months - parts & labour.

office@repairaid.co.uk

152-160 City Road

Tell us how Repair Aid London Ltd made you happy
The issue was resolved in the end but I felt that when the engineer was dealing with my wife, they were very short and blunt and almost seemed obviously frustrated that we did not have the manual for a 10+yr old appliance. I then stepped as I felt his attitude was not very professional as he kept mentioning his other jobs even though he had only been with us for 40 minutes. I do not want to be felt like an inconvenience for a job I am paying for in the future.
Dear customer, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. It will be passed to the relevant department and actions will be taken. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused!
Repair Aid London Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews