Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair Aid London Ltd
Read Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

About Repair Aid London Ltd:

Repair Aid - the single solution for your appliance repair problems. We offer affordable appliance repair service in London and the surrounding areas. There is absolutely no call out charge and furthermore all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months - parts & labour.

office@repairaid.co.uk

152-160 City Road

Tell us how Repair Aid London Ltd made you happy
Efficient but a bi gruff, probably due to language issues. They could have covered my job before they started.
Dear Chris, thank you for sharing your feedback. We always aim to learn from our customers' experience and improve our services. We are glad to know that we have efficiently helped you with the repair.
Booking was easy and the price was great - the engineer was also a wonderful guy. However the slot given was between 12-6 and to call 30 minutes beforehand. I got a call at 5.58 saying he’d be there in a few minutes. He then went to the wrong address. It was really a problem for me as I was working with a client and couldn’t plan ahead because he just suddenly appeared, which was an suddenly really inconvenient. A phone call takes seconds and as I see it they didn’t keep to the slot.
Dear Christopher, thank you for sharing your feedback. It's important to us to know how we can improve ourselves so we can provide the best service possible. Your experience will be taken into consideration and we will take the needed actions to avoid such situations for future.
Just about acceptable considering they are a business and have to make money, plus the washing machine now works. But to be charged £50.00 for a washing machine part that costs around £13.00 online? My fault I guess, I did check the reviews AFTER booking the job, and a couple of reviews said that this firm charges that much for the part. I went ahead as I thought it might be the machine motor itself, which I had no idea how to fix. So it was £42.00 for the call-out, the same amount for labour, and £50.00 for the part. Expensive considering that YouTube videos are available that show how to replace the offending part so I'll know better next time.
Dear Bert, thank you for your honesty and feedback! We work only with genuine parts from trusted suppliers and we do give one year warranty on them. We appreciate your words on how to serve you better and we will certainly learn from your remarks.
Service was good bu i have asked for an invoice 3 times which i still haven't. It is slightly annoying.
Dear Eric, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We deeply apologize for the delay in sending you the invoice. Our accounts team are alerted and will make sure to take all the necessary actions to prevent this from happening again.
Repair Aid London Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews