Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair Aid London Ltd
Read Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

About Repair Aid London Ltd:

Repair Aid - the single solution for your appliance repair problems. We offer affordable appliance repair service in London and the surrounding areas. There is absolutely no call out charge and furthermore all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months - parts & labour.

office@repairaid.co.uk

152-160 City Road

Tell us how Repair Aid London Ltd made you happy
I’m extremely upset. I was not home when the technician came. My housekeeper was home and she paid him and let him go. My ice box dispenser in my freezer was not working and when I returned home the ice dispenser was still not working but my housekeeper had paid the technician cash and he had left! Please call me if there is anything you can do on 07967626407. Thank you Zarina Dhillon Xanadu Potter Street Hill HA5 3YH
Dear Zarina, Thank you for your honest feedback. We don't have any records in our system that after the visit the appliance stopped working again. We are more than happy to send the engineer back free of charge for you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Repair Aid London Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews