Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Mrs Joyce N Wareham
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 8th April 2019
Mrs Yasmin Alam
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 2nd June 2018
Exellent product excellent price really please with the service
I bought the Buoyant Dexter 3 seater and love chair excellent quality very well made and the delivery was quicker than expected would highly recommend.
Very easy to order, great communications, delivery on time, really nice settee at a great price. Delivery staff helpful, polite and kind. Will always search Style for my furniture in the future. What more can I say?
Spot on delivery & customer service.
An excellent service from making the initial order to the delivery of my purchase. I am delighted with my footstool. Many thanks.
I found the company very good .The person I dealt with was so helpful and polite that I would certainly recommend the company to others.Also the guy who delivered our mattress was a joy, such a happy person makes such a change to some who deliver our items .
pleased with product and also the smoothness of ordering and delivery
We are delighted with our new sofa bed. The colour, comfort and quality of the product exceeds our expectations.
Awaiting the second part of the order so I cannot make any comments until then. The money for all of the order has already been taken out of my Bank A/C
Easy online orderprocess. Good communication
Excellent service, friendly and efficient.
Bought a snuggle sofa from here and am very pleased as it’s a great solid piece of furniture. I ordered samples of material initially which came quickly, then ordered the chair with ocean velvet 0903 and delivery took 6 weeks. Communication was good and quick to reply to any queries. When delivery arrived they took to room, unpacked, checked over for damage and took packaging away. Brilliant
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Top service,top delivery. Would not hesitate to use them again.
Excellent product at a good price and sales person (Richard) was faultless. We are planning a move to a bungalow and will definitely use Relax Sofas & Beds where possible when we move. Richard deserves a well done. Thanyou.
Quality products at competitive prices. Simple to order and kept informed of progress. Good delivery.
Brilliant store to order from. Sofa and chair arrived safely
Our suite arrived at the arranged time and we are pleased with the quality and appearance
We ordered online as we live in Scotland. We were adding a single chair to two sofas that we had bought locally a few weeks earlier. We found that by ordering through Relax Sofas and Beds we saved nearly 20%. Ordering was easy and delivery (free) was within timescales provided at point of order.
Great product. Extremely well packaged and an efficient delivery
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 630 reviews