Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

27 Panorama Business Village

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd?

Chris Swain
Verified Buyer

After being attacked by .Wallet ransomware, Red Mosquito were able to assist in getting mission critical data back for us. A backup of some particular software was corrupt and after a brief test to see if Red Mosquito could decrypt a sample file they sprung into action. We sent them the files and within 3 days we had our data back as though it had never been encrypted in the first place. I will at every opportunity recommend Red Mosquito to any business who has suffered the same issues that we did.
Sudhakar
Verified Reviewer

We were facing a challenge of having infected by ransom ware virus.We contacted Red Mosquito after getting some very good reference from knowledgeable people in the field. Andrew Stark (Andy) was handling our account. He took some sample files and after due diligence he confirmed that the files could be decrypted by them withinh 1-3 working days and believe me he worked so hard and with dedication and got the results in 24 hours and not only that we were facing some issues post the decryption he helped us sort out that also and took us to the complete solution. All the employees in our company are very happy and really thanking and blessing Andy and Red Mosquito for their help. Overall a great experience with Red Mosquito.
Jason Scott
Verified Buyer

All I can say is they are worth every penny spent when it comes to recovering your data. Our client was hit with Ransomware that had us reverting to a 3 month old backup with a huge hill to climb to rebuild. On first attempt we had no luck and had ourselves resigned to the fact we could not get our data, however in the nick of time the lads came back to us as they had made progress in decrypting this particular strain. 2 days later we had all our data and are back where we left off. Very professional service offered. Highly recomended ! Thanks guys !
Mark
Verified Reviewer

We were victims of a ransomware attack that had left all our data encrypted and with seemingly no way of recovery. Derek was able to provide very prompt response and our data was recovered within the time they had specified.
If you ever unfortunate enough to require Red Mosquito's services I could not recommend them highly enough- even for people on the other side of the world (Australia) like us. As another commenter noted, don't be put off by the pricing- it is expensive but worth it. We all know that we should be backing up remotely but when you haven't been and you need your data recovered- they will manage to do it.
Paul Barrow
Verified Buyer

Looking for a solution following a ransomware attack that bypassed our anti-virus security, we found Red Mosquito, who were confident that they could provide a solution and decypt our files.

Indeed they were able to remotely fully resolve our problems and get us back up and running with the minimum of delay and fuss.

We worked with Andy, who inspired confidence and kept us informed at all stages.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Andy and his support team!!
Chris McCole
Verified Buyer

We able to decrypt a large number of files, where many other reputable companies had failed. Personable, helpful, responsive, professional and courteous throughout.
(Tristar Products Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Mark Dean
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. Andy Stark was in constant contact with me and my priceless photos were all fully recovered. I would recommend them to anyone.
(Home User) - Posted 1 year ago
Guy Palard
Verified Buyer

Your employee (Andy) was perfect to listen to my problems and very effective. The price is a bit high but good ....
(GPA-Consult SPRL) - Posted 1 year ago
Michel Kruijs
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito made me very happy! This was the only company I could find that solved my CTB-Locker problem. There was no company in the Netherlands and Belgium that could decrypt my customers CTB-Locker encrypted files, but Red Mosquito could! Even sites like: https://www.nomoreransom.org/ and all other (antivirus/malware/ransomware-sites) state that there is no known decryption method available for CTB-Locker. Congratulations Red Mosquite for making the imposible possible! I could even sent my corrupt files via DropBox, instead of sending a whole fysical harddrive. Thank you Red Mosquito! Best regards, Michel Kruijs, the Netherlands.
Verified Buyer

Excellent fast Response to our issue. A lot of data was recovered in a very timely manner
(CODA Operartions) - Posted 1 year ago
Verified Buyer

After a requirement to decrypt some files we approached Red Mosquito and found there service and updates to be excellent. We received the files back in the time scale offered.
Tim Broome
Verified Buyer

These guys really know there stuff, pure and simple. Polite, professional and a quick turn around. Don't be put off by the request for payment upfront. Red Mosquito got us out of a really sticky spot. I would use them again without hesitation.
David M Porter
Verified Buyer

My PC was encrypted with a virus called UltraDeCrypter in June 2016 which corrupted almost every single file I had on my PC's hard drive. My local computer shop attempted to recover the files for me, but to no avail. I was almost resigned to losing them forever until I found out about Red Mosquito Ltd through Google, and after contacting them and telling them about what had happened, it became clear I had made the right decision to come to Red Mosquito. If you are ever unfortunate to have your PC hacked into and everything encrypted, Red Mosquito Ltd are the people you need!
Paudie O
Verified Buyer

We were facing a doomsday scenario - we changed our server in Mar 2015 but did not link our back up software to the new server thus was facing loosing one years of work - Red Mosquito was the only IT company that was able to sort the problem. We had already spoken to at least seven other IT service providers in related field before Red Mosquito.
Dave Vincent
Verified Buyer

It's a bit scary sending off money to strangers, especially when you're already reeling from losing all your data, but thank goodness I did. Andy and his crew came over as really professional from the start and are responsive and helpful. All the files that had been infected with the Locky virus were restored in 48 hours and life - at last - is returning to normal. If you have a problem such as mine, I really suggest you speak to Andy. Dave Vincent. Basingstoke
Stuart Smith
Verified Buyer

This week (July 2016) we had a large company that we support get infected with .ZEPTO Ransomware Virus which infiltrated their SQL Sales Database bringing part of their business to halt. The Volume Shadow Copies were deleted and the backup had not included an additional database from their Software Suppliers. We were in a pickle to say the least. We considered paying the Ransom by BITCOINS - but knew this would not get the data back and I have moral issues with paying Hackers...so I did some searching and found RedMosquito on the internet. I made contact not knowing what to expect and Andy Stark emailed me back immediately to say he could help. So, I called them (a little test to see if the company was sound) and to my delight this was a well established business based in Scotland. I spoke to Andy at length about my Issue and gave him a copy encrypted file to test. He decrypted this and confirmed back to me that he could do the job and then went on to sort the rest of the data out too.
We held our breaths when loading the data back on... but all went well and our Client is back to normal.
A Big Thank You to Andy and his team - they have worked wonders for us ...
I would recommend them to anyone who has any ransomware issues.

Well Done RedMosquito

Best Regards
Stuart Smith
Technical Director - CDSFIX.COM
Donny Bruce
Verified Buyer

I came back form holiday to find out a member of staff had opened a fake invoice and infested my computer with locky ransomware virus all my files were encrypted after investigating and speaking with all sorts of experts as far away as Africa the advice was to pay the ransom I thought I had done everything even contact the cyber crime squad and was looking into how to buy bitcoins to pay up
To open an account you must send copies of your passport,bank statements, electric bills etc it looked like I was about to get cloned with a stroke of luck we found Red Mosquito who guaranteed they would get my files back I was doubtful but paid there fee upfront Andrew Stark set up remote access the next morning and by the end of lunchtime all was recovered as promised I now have the heart of our business restored I can't thank you enough all the best Donny
Billy Herlihy
Verified Buyer

Andrew and the guys in Red Mosquito were very helpful throughout the process, I will be using / recommending their services to other IT MSP's in the future.
Benoit Roulot
Verified Buyer

I just want to say that red Mosqito to well job. They make good decrypt on locky and other ransomware..
The service is smart and with lot of reactivity.

Thank's again to redmoskito to give acces to our precious Data.

regards
Benoit It Director.
Rick Briston
Verified Buyer

Very good and efficient service.
Red Mosquito Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 89 reviews