Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

27 Panorama Business Village

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd?

Greg S
Verified Reviewer

Our data, which is our business/livelihood, was encrypted with the Arena Virus. Every specialist we talked to told us it could never be restored and was lost forever. But not Conor. He was confident he could handle the situation and did so easily and achieved 100% restoration of our files. We consider this nothing less than miraculous. The best choice we ever made was to have Red Mosquito handle our data. We are now back in business!!

Dear Conors,
Thank you so much.
Really appreciate the efforts you guys have put in.
I know I might have been irritating you with my frequent outbursts on mail and constant knocking on watsapp, but you maintained your cool and what an effort guys.
It was worth every penny spent.
You guys are doing wonderful and noble job.
Good Luck and God Bless.
Verified Reviewer

Very happy of this company.
Very good feedback.
Quick response.

Restore 10GB of locked files by ransomeware in few hours after sent the payment.
They permit us to retrieve our data Quickly.
Thanks you again.
Verified Buyer

What a wonderful team, although we didnt use them to decrypt my files in the end, they did go extra miles to explain what we need to for the process of decryption. Stress free, and proven that our sample file can be decrypted, walked us through what we need to prepare etc. My boss had decided to go back to the backup and have them restored from the off-archive. Thank Conor and Andy!!
Unverified Reviewer

A very solid, reputable company that was able to de-crypt over 100GB of ransomeware. Great communication. Would use again if needed. Don't pay the ransome. Pay this reliable company to help if you get ransomeware.
Fabio Salvatore
Verified Buyer

After ransomware our business was stopped - NO files, NO email and peoples unable to work. We was losing money (and sleep) very badly!! RM Data Recovery fixed all with outstanding consultancy - very quick - we chose priority service and were fixed in less than 24 hours. All staff were super nice and very professionale and expert. A lot of money but we were losing much more not working. I recommend to all. Grazie Grazie!
Stefan Ehrt
Verified Buyer

The communication with the technician was great.
The best thing was they could restore all files.
Verified Buyer

They resolved the issue very quickly and efficiently. Absolutely recommendable.
Victor Perez
Verified Buyer

They were able to solve our problem with a Cryptolocker virus. They were serious and did their job perfectly.
Thanks.
Yvonne Moor

seriously reliably fast industrious
Verified Buyer

After our files had been encrypted, the team of Red Mosquito has recovered all our data. Thanks for all.
Tony Nunn
Verified Buyer

We had a Ransomware attack that affected all of the data on our server and the backup, so we were looking at a huge amount of work to recover from this. I found Red Mosquito with a search engine and made contact. Andy was extremely helpful and after carrying out certain tests, felt certain that our data could be recovered. We paid in advance for the service as is required (Don't let this put you off) and let Andy and his team work their magic. Happy to say that our data was recovered 100% and we are now back to normal.
Verified Buyer

Super service , all the team were helpful
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with the help and support we received - the approach taken was both prompt and professional. The experience of dealing with Red Mosquito was as positive, as was the outcome successful. Whilst I dearly hope we never again have to experience what we've gone through over the last few weeks - should similar problems arise in the future I would not hesitate in turning to these guys
Tom Mason
Verified Buyer

Was recommended to Red Mosquito and specifically Andy Stark after a very unfortunate experience of ransomware. Andy was fantastic throughout the whole ordeal. Communication was excellent and turnaround was equally impressive. If you end up in the same unlucky position as me facing catastrophic data loss - Red Mosquito is the solution to your nightmare!
Alexander Stoldt
Verified Buyer

Well done. No problems. Great Job.
Gerry Farrell
Verified Buyer

They recovered encrypted files on two of our customers servers. The service was fast and efficient. I dealt with Andy who was most helpful and always available.
Phil Lunn
Verified Buyer

We fell victim to a cyber attack and feared fro the worse. The support and service offered by the team at Red Mosquito quickly alleviated our fears and correct the problem. They couldn't of been more helpful and professional
Carly Winters
Verified Buyer

I have only given 3 stars because, despite their initial tests being successful, Red Mosquito were unable to recover my encrypted files (due to an issue with my hard drive). I was disappointed, however, I was immediately refunded in full (as per their terms) and given a full explanation. Overall, the customer service was really excellent and I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a trustworthy data recovery company.
Hi Carly,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.

We can never guarantee successful recovery and it is always disappointing/frustrating when we are unable to complete a job (in your case, due to an unforeseen technical issue). We hope that you are able to move on from this as quickly as possible.

As with all customers, we have sent you through a list of simple preventative steps to minimise the chance of a further attack and we would be delighted to advise you further on this if required.

Best wishes for a 'virus free' future :)

The RM Data Recovery Team
Steven
Unverified Reviewer

We had a .wallet ransomware attack from breakdown@india which encoded critical data.
Red Mosquito were able to decode the files and return the data to us in just a few days.
Great service