RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend RM Data Recovery Ltd

Tell us how RM Data Recovery Ltd made you happy

"It was great to find a company to unencrypt our files that had the PHOBOS extensions. I find that they did a good job with about 90% of our files were fixed. We paid using Paypal but the payment was held up so we had to wait for a day and half for the work to be done even though they said they would do it before. But I have to say in all fairness that the cost of about $5000 for approx 2 Hours work ( remotely) left me wondering if we were taken advantage of. Thats $2500 an hour. I'm grateful that the files are back but at a huge cost. I would recommend them, but warn of the high cost."
Hi Chisel,

Thank you for the review, we are pleased that you are happy with the service overall.

Please note that our charges are based on a fixed price for a complex service which has high overhead costs and are not based on an hourly fee as you intimated. As you may recall, you asked for work to commence before payment which we duly obliged so the starting point is at least 24 hours prior as a priority case. Please also note that most of the work is carried out at our end prior to running the decrypt on your systems and the 2 hours that were visible to you was only a fraction of the overall time spent recovering your files.

We have a very high success rate in recovering encrypted files and will work with you to recover any remaining encrypted files.

Thank you again for your business and valuable feedback.

Kind Regards,

The RMDR Team
"you have been fantastic, you have restored my data lost and encrypted by gandcrab 5.1. you are real professionals"
"Our client recently had a .adobe cryptovirus and very important data was not backed up. RM Data Recovery offered an immediate quote and carried out the recovery work as soon as instructed. Within a few hours they had managed to recover all the lost data and our client was back up and running again. Big thank you to Conor and the team for saving the day and we would highly recommend."
"Great work guys! We really can't thank you enough for all your hard work - you got us back on our feet to fight another day! I would recommend this service to anyone - really quick and they did EXACTLY what they promised (and provided valuable advice on improving our system security). Thanks again!"
"One of our clients was hit by Ransomware which encrypted all the files on their systems around 100GB of Data. Having come across this company and seeing the reviews we needed help. Andy could not have been better. Helpful and reassuring whilst at the same time resolving the issues. If you are unfortunate enough to face this situation then I cannot recommend RM Data Recovery highly enough. Well done Andy and the team; could not ask for a better service."
"I contacted these guys in a total panic! Years worth of hard work encrypted by evil ransomware. The communication from RM was OUTSTANDING and they managed to get us back up and running within 24 hours. Very IMPRESSIVE. It was a massive relief and saved us a fortune in downtime. I wouldn't wish what happened to our business on my worst enemy BUT if you do get hit then these are definitely the guys to turn to. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Freda x"
"Wir hatten eine komplette Verschlüsselung unser Firmendaten durch eine Ransomware, die durch kostenlose öffentliche Schlüssel nicht dechiffriert werden konnten. Wie auch immer sie es geschafft haben, wir mussten uns dem Erpresser nicht beugen und kamen sogar noch günstiger bei weg. 100% erledigt, well done!"
"Amazing service! We were in BIG trouble having lost years of data and hit the panic button several times. Thanks to the team at RMDR our systems were restored within 24 hours and and everything worked again! Lesson learned. I really can't thank you guys enough for all your hard work. Many many thanks!! Mike H"
"Excellent service! Provided support when our business needed it the most. Fast, friendly and very professional. I would definitely recommend. Many many thanks for all your help :-)"
"I cain't say enough good things about Andy and Red Mosquito professional services. Andy was thoughtful and outstanding in his help of decrypting all of my files . I had called over a dozen different companies without success in converting my digital files back into PDF/tiff formats. Others will tell you they can but only Red Mosquito could and they didn't ask for any up front payment until they provided proof in decrypting some of my digital files. Andy also provide us with help moving forward to make sure this doesn't happen again ! Trust them they are the BEST and I would recommend them to anyone needing assistance . KIrk ACS"
"Red Mosquito was able to recover our data that had been encrypted by a ransomware attack. I did not have high hopes of anyone being able to decode the encrypted files on our computers but they were able to perform it perfectly and were able to return every one of our files. We had many cad files as well as other related files and each one works just like it did before. They also recommend some policy changes to help reduce the risk of having to do this again."
"Our data, which is our business/livelihood, was encrypted with the Arena Virus. Every specialist we talked to told us it could never be restored and was lost forever. But not Conor. He was confident he could handle the situation and did so easily and achieved 100% restoration of our files. We consider this nothing less than miraculous. The best choice we ever made was to have Red Mosquito handle our data. We are now back in business!!"
"Dear Conors, Thank you so much. Really appreciate the efforts you guys have put in. I know I might have been irritating you with my frequent outbursts on mail and constant knocking on watsapp, but you maintained your cool and what an effort guys. It was worth every penny spent. You guys are doing wonderful and noble job. Good Luck and God Bless."
"Very happy of this company. Very good feedback. Quick response. Restore 10GB of locked files by ransomeware in few hours after sent the payment. They permit us to retrieve our data Quickly. Thanks you again."
"What a wonderful team, although we didnt use them to decrypt my files in the end, they did go extra miles to explain what we need to for the process of decryption. Stress free, and proven that our sample file can be decrypted, walked us through what we need to prepare etc. My boss had decided to go back to the backup and have them restored from the off-archive. Thank Conor and Andy!!"
"A very solid, reputable company that was able to de-crypt over 100GB of ransomeware. Great communication. Would use again if needed. Don't pay the ransome. Pay this reliable company to help if you get ransomeware."
"After ransomware our business was stopped - NO files, NO email and peoples unable to work. We was losing money (and sleep) very badly!! RM Data Recovery fixed all with outstanding consultancy - very quick - we chose priority service and were fixed in less than 24 hours. All staff were super nice and very professionale and expert. A lot of money but we were losing much more not working. I recommend to all. Grazie Grazie!"
"The communication with the technician was great. The best thing was they could restore all files."
"They resolved the issue very quickly and efficiently. Absolutely recommendable."
"They were able to solve our problem with a Cryptolocker virus. They were serious and did their job perfectly. Thanks."
RM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 100 reviews