Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd ?

"Amazing service! We were in BIG trouble having lost years of data and hit the panic button several times. Thanks to the team at RMDR our systems were restored within 24 hours and and everything worked again! Lesson learned. I really can't thank you guys enough for all your hard work. Many many thanks!! Mike H"
"Excellent service! Provided support when our business needed it the most. Fast, friendly and very professional. I would definitely recommend. Many many thanks for all your help :-)"
"I cain't say enough good things about Andy and Red Mosquito professional services. Andy was thoughtful and outstanding in his help of decrypting all of my files . I had called over a dozen different companies without success in converting my digital files back into PDF/tiff formats. Others will tell you they can but only Red Mosquito could and they didn't ask for any up front payment until they provided proof in decrypting some of my digital files. Andy also provide us with help moving forward to make sure this doesn't happen again ! Trust them they are the BEST and I would recommend them to anyone needing assistance . KIrk ACS"
"Red Mosquito was able to recover our data that had been encrypted by a ransomware attack. I did not have high hopes of anyone being able to decode the encrypted files on our computers but they were able to perform it perfectly and were able to return every one of our files. We had many cad files as well as other related files and each one works just like it did before. They also recommend some policy changes to help reduce the risk of having to do this again."
"Our data, which is our business/livelihood, was encrypted with the Arena Virus. Every specialist we talked to told us it could never be restored and was lost forever. But not Conor. He was confident he could handle the situation and did so easily and achieved 100% restoration of our files. We consider this nothing less than miraculous. The best choice we ever made was to have Red Mosquito handle our data. We are now back in business!!"
"Dear Conors, Thank you so much. Really appreciate the efforts you guys have put in. I know I might have been irritating you with my frequent outbursts on mail and constant knocking on watsapp, but you maintained your cool and what an effort guys. It was worth every penny spent. You guys are doing wonderful and noble job. Good Luck and God Bless."
"Very happy of this company. Very good feedback. Quick response. Restore 10GB of locked files by ransomeware in few hours after sent the payment. They permit us to retrieve our data Quickly. Thanks you again."
"What a wonderful team, although we didnt use them to decrypt my files in the end, they did go extra miles to explain what we need to for the process of decryption. Stress free, and proven that our sample file can be decrypted, walked us through what we need to prepare etc. My boss had decided to go back to the backup and have them restored from the off-archive. Thank Conor and Andy!!"
"A very solid, reputable company that was able to de-crypt over 100GB of ransomeware. Great communication. Would use again if needed. Don't pay the ransome. Pay this reliable company to help if you get ransomeware."
"After ransomware our business was stopped - NO files, NO email and peoples unable to work. We was losing money (and sleep) very badly!! RM Data Recovery fixed all with outstanding consultancy - very quick - we chose priority service and were fixed in less than 24 hours. All staff were super nice and very professionale and expert. A lot of money but we were losing much more not working. I recommend to all. Grazie Grazie!"
"The communication with the technician was great. The best thing was they could restore all files."
"They resolved the issue very quickly and efficiently. Absolutely recommendable."
"They were able to solve our problem with a Cryptolocker virus. They were serious and did their job perfectly. Thanks."
"seriously reliably fast industrious"
"After our files had been encrypted, the team of Red Mosquito has recovered all our data. Thanks for all."
"We had a Ransomware attack that affected all of the data on our server and the backup, so we were looking at a huge amount of work to recover from this. I found Red Mosquito with a search engine and made contact. Andy was extremely helpful and after carrying out certain tests, felt certain that our data could be recovered. We paid in advance for the service as is required (Don't let this put you off) and let Andy and his team work their magic. Happy to say that our data was recovered 100% and we are now back to normal."
"Super service , all the team were helpful"
"Very pleased with the help and support we received - the approach taken was both prompt and professional. The experience of dealing with Red Mosquito was as positive, as was the outcome successful. Whilst I dearly hope we never again have to experience what we've gone through over the last few weeks - should similar problems arise in the future I would not hesitate in turning to these guys"
"Was recommended to Red Mosquito and specifically Andy Stark after a very unfortunate experience of ransomware. Andy was fantastic throughout the whole ordeal. Communication was excellent and turnaround was equally impressive. If you end up in the same unlucky position as me facing catastrophic data loss - Red Mosquito is the solution to your nightmare!"
"Well done. No problems. Great Job."
Red Mosquito Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 93 reviews