Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
I found this service very helpful though some of the replies I received were from over zealous companies, though pleasant.
Quick and useful response
Honest and competitive quotes
It stated my information would not be shared, I've had emails and phone calls from these companies that were overpriced and do not wish for any of my personal information to be shared.
Terrible - really misleading as you put in all your details and then don't get a single quote. All you get is a list of movers in your area which I can already find just by googling them.
It was really useful to get rapid estimates. We appreciated the follow up calls and emails too.
the quotes produced quickly for level 3. The surveyors contacted in medium speed.
I recieved a phone call but no quotes....still waiting.
Quick reply’s amd quotes
Used Reallymoving as we needed a Homebuyers Survey for a property we're buying. Great website, easy to use. Got the results through really quickly. Competitive prices. Found the website really helpful as we had no idea of any local surveyors. Great service. Recommend.
Great site
The link was outdated, does not work
Excellent service providing a range of results to choose from. Recommended!
Easy to choose a surveyor
I had a really quick response from my enquiries about quotes for surveys fir a house we are thinking of purchasing with a variety of surveyors offering their services.
Ticked every box.
Thank you for your excellent service, lots of quotes and phone calls for possible conveyancing services, lots of choices just trying to decide which one to use. Once again thank you
Found these offered the best prices. The constant phone calls from firms following the quotes was a bit annoying.
Easy to use website and got the best deal
Great quotes and got a few calls from conveyancing services, one of which we chose, saved around £600 over the solicitors we were recommended by our estate agents. FRom my research it would appear that conveyancing is not extremely hard and using solicitors is overkill.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.4 based on 4,721 reviews