Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
I live in Leeds, why oh why was I given what appeared to be a random selection from near and far, Manchester ?????? Plus I have been inundated with spam phone calls from as far away as Dunoon!!!!!!!
Hi, we're sorry you didn't get more local companies in your quote results. For some services, our partners do operate in multiple locations but may be based further away. However, we appreciate in this case you would have liked more local companies available - this is something we will look to improve. Thanks, thereallymoving team.
Very easy and quick to get initial quotes But afterwards bombarded with calls & emails as most don't quote online. 1 quote when I spoke to them and went through everything the total was more than Double, so had to start again!
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave comments. We're glad you found the site easy to use. Companies are encouraged to get in touch to see how they can help you, but are reminded not to spam call & email. Thanks, the reallymoving team.
Swift response with no pressures. Did only receive a couple of quotes though but they were competitive.
Reallymoving provided acceptable quotations just as they advertised.
Filled the bill
Excellent and very quick response
Quick to respond. Reliable companies. I like the regular tips on what you should be doing at different stages of your move. I've saved them and am finding them a useful checklist.
Not very good, just wanted quote to act for the lender, much too high, mortgage brokers’ conveyancers were a third of quote. A lot of work isn’t involved, very disappointed with quotes for that work.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we're sorry you didn't find our service to be of use on this occasion. We wish to reassure you that the prices offered by our partners are competitive within their respective industries and quotations are for illustrative purposes only. We are checking in with our partners on a regular basis however, to ensure that their fee schedules are as up to date as possible. Thank you again for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your move. Kind Regards reallymoving
I was impressed with the very fast quotes on conveyancing and do also used them for removal costs Would recommend
Had three offers in total. One came in a bit late as I had already offered the job to another company. Used West Country Movers in the end. Did an excellent job and had plenty of protection on board for my furniture. Will use them again if I need my other unit moving.
havent booked a shipment yet but so far it seems like a pretty good service.
Provided quotes promptly and effectively.
Great help finding us our movers!!!
Very fast response from companies with quotes which were reasonable. Much easier than phoning around to various services to get pricing.
Fast and effective
Very good generally. Might be better with actual human contact via phone.
Same day solicitor at a good price
Very good service really helpful
Excellent service. Very prompt reply to my query.
Reply was instant