Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
To low estimate
Though he thought the property was fantastic the price that he had in mind was rediculus.
Was a very easy to use website. Quotes came back good. However, after contacting the companies the quotes on the website were far lower than the actual quote (from those tgat actually botgeted to turn up) and not one company has so far bothered to send the actual written quote through. Needless to say we're using a storage place that's been recommended through someone else.
Not a great experience, many of the companies who contacted me were out of the distance for my move so it was a bit of a waste of time.
Only received two quotes then loads of texts and emails asking to come to give a quote in person which is quite inconvenient. Really expensive quotes as well. Waste of time and pointless task.
You did ok because i did get multiple calls from moving companies, but none of them have responded with an official quote for the past 3 days. this was urgent...
Received only one quote however this was sent within a short period of time which was helpful.
Put me in touch with with a surveyor who offered a good price but poor service. Wish I’d gone with word of mouth recommendation rather than an online referrer. They need to need to take better care and pay more attention to who they recommend as some of the companies on their portal are clearly not up to the required RICS standard
I thought the point of supplying basic home info was to receive a quote. I didn’t expect all the companies to ring me and try to make appointments to come to my house. After selling my house I have had countless strangers trapsing around it from agents to prospective buyers. The last thing I wanted was more people when I’ve had no chance to look at their website or a quote to see if it’s worth the effort. Wouldn’t recommend.
Whilst the quotes came in seconds unfortunately so endless emails wanting my business!..what happened to the promise of “we won’t spam you”?...ever since I received the quotes I’ve had to put up no end of emails and phone calls from companies wanting the job and wanting to send a surveyor to give me accurate quotes.
When all I wanted to a general idea of how much I would expect to pay I am now fed up with all this unwanted rubbish!
PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Bombarded with follow up calls and prices quoted were significantly higher than we found by phoning round individual companies
While they themselves didn't spam me, the companies I got quotes from did! Emails and calls and the lot. All I wanted was an idea of how much it costs (ie. A quote) but they were all pestering me to hire them. Reflects poorly on reallymoving.com and maybe they should reconsider what companies they include in their results.
only 1 quote, which was unnaceptably high Not used
all I wanted was some idea of cost of conveyancing, but have been swamped with emails from companies
Got spammed with emails and phone calls when I only wanted to check price
I feel really let down after having received several deadlines all of which have passed. Home buying is a nerve wrecking activity and I had sleepless nights waiting for what might be in the review. This is not helped by the sample report clearly shows the potentially extremely negative feedback that can be given on a property. My sense is that surveyors like to book surveys quickly, take the cash and then take a long time to write reports. I have to say that Natasha and Cristina have been friendly on the phone but it does not help if you set timelines which set expectations if they are not met. As someone who is not intending to use the homebuyer report to reduce the asking price all I wanted was an idea of whether it is possible to go ahead with the purchase and potentially prioritise areas of work. If they had told me it would take 10 days that would have been fine but now I am just worried about the outcome. I am being chased to pay for searches which are non-refundable and worry that they will be a waste of money if the report is negative. All quite annoying. It makes you wonder why people are so negative about new builts. Our first purchase was a new built and I take any crack in the paint and the odd imperfection to the stress of selling and buying on the open market.
Reallymoving. Com are not at fault however Chawton Hill one of the companies you promote let you down with a misrepresented service.
Given some good prices but reviews weren't great so we picked somewhere local instead
Of five companies provided to get quotes from for my move in the new year, only one confirmed an appointment to provide an accurate quotation. Another offered an appointment then failed to confirm it. The other three have shown no interest.

Business must be good for removal companies when they can afford to ignore new business. But not so good for those of us needing to plan what is reportedly one of the most stressful events in life.
It was good to get a selection of packers but apart from that I'm not impressed. The packing company booked an appointment to view the house but never turned up. Waste of time really.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 4,014 reviews