Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Just one quote came through and when I chased the second name I was told they didn't have sufficient indemnity insurance so didn't bother to reply or quote. Very disappointing all in all and have lost a week waiting.
Despite requesting that I did not want direct contact from the removals firms featured in the quotation I was still contacted by phone.
While it was useful to have quick quotes for conveyancing, the range of companies replying was a little diverse and mostly,not local. Be prepared for lots of follow up emails and phone calls from the companies providing the quotes. It became tiresome.
The surveyors were not competitive in price. The Target HCA itself has a guidance on the price for the Help to Buy Valuation and the quoted prices were minimum twice to thrice the guidance price.
Quotes were at least double of the firm I am using.
Only one tester was sent and they were no where near I live. The one and only tester was sent through quickly
Quick response, but were not able to cover the area I required
Only one actual quote sent with the rest either phoning which was annoying or emailing, less annoying. Potential movers should be asked not to phone unless requested.
Whilst receiving instant quotes for both removals and surveyors, I have been overwhelmed with emails and phonecalls making me feel pressurised to follow up. With 5 quotes from each, this is too much and I will now do my own research and if this includes one of the suggestions then fine. I like that it was instant, however suggest it is limited to three quotes.
Got one surveyor, but got spammed by loads of them! Beware.
To low estimate
Though he thought the property was fantastic the price that he had in mind was rediculus.
Was a very easy to use website. Quotes came back good. However, after contacting the companies the quotes on the website were far lower than the actual quote (from those tgat actually botgeted to turn up) and not one company has so far bothered to send the actual written quote through. Needless to say we're using a storage place that's been recommended through someone else.
Not a great experience, many of the companies who contacted me were out of the distance for my move so it was a bit of a waste of time.
Only received two quotes then loads of texts and emails asking to come to give a quote in person which is quite inconvenient. Really expensive quotes as well. Waste of time and pointless task.
You did ok because i did get multiple calls from moving companies, but none of them have responded with an official quote for the past 3 days. this was urgent...
Received only one quote however this was sent within a short period of time which was helpful.
Put me in touch with with a surveyor who offered a good price but poor service. Wish I’d gone with word of mouth recommendation rather than an online referrer. They need to need to take better care and pay more attention to who they recommend as some of the companies on their portal are clearly not up to the required RICS standard
I thought the point of supplying basic home info was to receive a quote. I didn’t expect all the companies to ring me and try to make appointments to come to my house. After selling my house I have had countless strangers trapsing around it from agents to prospective buyers. The last thing I wanted was more people when I’ve had no chance to look at their website or a quote to see if it’s worth the effort. Wouldn’t recommend.
Whilst the quotes came in seconds unfortunately so endless emails wanting my business!..what happened to the promise of “we won’t spam you”?...ever since I received the quotes I’ve had to put up no end of emails and phone calls from companies wanting the job and wanting to send a surveyor to give me accurate quotes. When all I wanted to a general idea of how much I would expect to pay I am now fed up with all this unwanted rubbish! PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,189 reviews