reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
I really had no idea how much a move to another district a long way off would cost it what it would entail. Reallymoving.com enabled me to look at all the options and decide for myself. Excellent service.
Quick and easy comparison site. Put us in touch with some very helpful conveyancers.
A quick service and clear instructions.
They pass on details to all the surveyors who generated a quote and I am know being spammed by them even though I chose a different surveyor from the website.
I wanted a surveyor and local conveyancer and picked both from your website. Very clear and concise and explained fully what I was looking for. Totally recommend you. Thankyou.
The quotes came three fine, very quickly, however I was bombarded with calls from prospective companies and associate device companies. There was an excessive number of calls received & whilst I appreciate ReallyMoving can’t control this, I did tick the opt out box and should not have received calls about associates services.
Good site to get local firms to contact you. We went with Relocate London as Ian's experience and confidence was obvious from the call and meeting, also that is a family business and Ian named everyone on the team beforehand. Ian did say they won't be the cheapest but promised we will get a 5 star service. That's what we got, a large tough move executed to plan and nothing was ever too much, a really lovely team. Thank you Relocate London. Simon
Didn’t really use it
This service has provided me with some really useful information
Very expensive. Not competitive
I was contacted straight away by several surveyors with competitive prices
Quick response, competitive prices and no hassle🙂
If you want to get a rough idea of moving costs and dont want to be spammed for days by every mover in your region by text email and phone, then go elsewhere.
The response was quick and useful.I wish you had forwarded only local persons or local practices.
I love the pack
Three quotes for removals were received instantly, prices were competitive. Two companies contacted me shortly afterwards and I concluded a contract with one of them within a very short time.
Very quick response from professional-sounding tradesmen.
Easy to use and quotes were reasonable
People got back to new very quickly with their various quotes.
Plenty of quotes. A few I contacted the prices did not include any extras
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.47 based on 3,282 reviews