Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
totally unsuitable for purpose of preparing budget forecast. indication required of level of cost involved.
those respondents all required greater detail than necessary at this time.
The prices shown on the email from you did not reflect what was subsequently received from the five companies themselves. One of the companies price was shown as £tba and they have not responded to my request for an actual quote. How are the initial quote prices arrived at? Why are these prices immediately superseded by higher quotes from the companies themselves? Can I hold them to the price that was originally shown?
Inundated with emails, calls and texts. Don’t use!
Although I instantly received options for solicitors and surveyors, the surveyor I selected did not respond either to the on line request or to a follow-up telephone call to him therefore I am very disappointed.
Checked out quotes for surveyors and were very competitive and responded quickly
I expected some rough estimates from companies, but only one actually provided one. The rest either did not reply, or called me up and scolded me for expecting a quote over the internet without them visiting.
While I understand that a quote can only be so accurate, I wanted a rough ballpark and then would followup for visits.
Since I received one quote, I would say this site is a fail.
When we found our surveyor through really moving we were delighted. The service was very professional and reasonably priced and all the surveyors suggested were Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors accredited. So we asked about removal companies and hoped for similar levels of professional accreditation. Only three of the five companies recommended made contact with us within a week and of them only one was definitely a member of the British Association of Removers - the benchmark for house removal firms. Following surveys we received quotes from those three companies. Two were reasonable but as neither company could be traced on the BAR list of removal companies and the third quoted a price more than twice the othere two we decided to look further afield. We obtained quotes from three BAR member companies on personal recommendations from friends and previous experience and have happily accepted the quote from Pickfords.
Not really removal quote - mis-advertised. 3 of the 5 companies gave no figure and all needed to visit the house to give a realistic quote - which is fine, but not as advertised. One of the companies that did give a figure online, quoted an unrealistic low figure - I'm still waiting for them to send the revised quote, but it will be over £500 more. Should be advertised as finding companies rather than quotes.
Simply got a quote online, then received about 5 emails, calls and voicemails asking me to call back. Keep pestering me when I stated on the first call that I will contact them if and when I require the service.
was only contacted by one estate agent so a waste of my time really, just stick with google...
Just one quote came through and when I chased the second name I was told they didn't have sufficient indemnity insurance so didn't bother to reply or quote.
Very disappointing all in all and have lost a week waiting.
Despite requesting that I did not want direct contact from the removals firms featured in the quotation I was still contacted by phone.
While it was useful to have quick quotes for conveyancing, the range of companies replying was a little diverse and mostly,not local. Be prepared for lots of follow up emails and phone calls from the companies providing the quotes. It became tiresome.
The surveyors were not competitive in price. The Target HCA itself has a guidance on the price for the Help to Buy Valuation and the quoted prices were minimum twice to thrice the guidance price.
Quotes were at least double of the firm I am using.
Only one tester was sent and they were no where near I live. The one and only tester was sent through quickly
Quick response, but were not able to cover the area I required
Only one actual quote sent with the rest either phoning which was annoying or emailing, less annoying.

Potential movers should be asked not to phone unless requested.
Whilst receiving instant quotes for both removals and surveyors, I have been overwhelmed with emails and phonecalls making me feel pressurised to follow up. With 5 quotes from each, this is too much and I will now do my own research and if this includes one of the suggestions then fine. I like that it was instant, however suggest it is limited to three quotes.
Got one surveyor, but got spammed by loads of them! Beware.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 4,010 reviews