Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Needed a quote from a conveyancer to help with a deed of variation to an existing lease. Had 4 quotes - none were relevant, spoke with one solicitor who said they'd quote and never did. Pretty useless experience unfortunately.
One supplier said they not have 'Movecube service' from Paris France so were unable to quote for a move France to UK. An agent from another supplier was eager to chase closure of the deal with no real understanding of the customer needs.
Sadly the companies failed to read the part where it said no phone calls emails only. If they fail to do that right then they are not worth using.
You gave me 5 moving firms as promised, however I'm not sure how much if any thought was used. None of the 5 were near me; although they say they cover my area. I think as I am not moving to a different area this extra travelling to reach me in the first place is unnecessary. I feel disappointed.
I was bombarded in emails after the Quotation request ,my details were passed to other companies and i dont remember authorising this !
Quotes provided were wildly inaccurate often misleading.
I do not understand how the survey cost is worked out on the price of the property the property we potentially want to buy is a small 3 bedroom bungalow with large garden I could have a 5 bedroom house and it would be the same survey price not impressed
disapointed
Got 4 quotes, two local. Almost chose one that had 5 out of 5 reviews until I checked out reviews on Trustpilot which all basically said do not touch this company with a barge pole!! Do wonder if the reviews given on this site are trustworthy! Check out reviews for yourself. I also received several emails from 3 these companies, I don't like to be hassled when I didn't chose them.
I only received two and they were vague and unhelpful.
totally unsuitable for purpose of preparing budget forecast. indication required of level of cost involved. those respondents all required greater detail than necessary at this time.
The prices shown on the email from you did not reflect what was subsequently received from the five companies themselves. One of the companies price was shown as £tba and they have not responded to my request for an actual quote. How are the initial quote prices arrived at? Why are these prices immediately superseded by higher quotes from the companies themselves? Can I hold them to the price that was originally shown?
Inundated with emails, calls and texts. Don’t use!
Although I instantly received options for solicitors and surveyors, the surveyor I selected did not respond either to the on line request or to a follow-up telephone call to him therefore I am very disappointed.
Checked out quotes for surveyors and were very competitive and responded quickly
I expected some rough estimates from companies, but only one actually provided one. The rest either did not reply, or called me up and scolded me for expecting a quote over the internet without them visiting. While I understand that a quote can only be so accurate, I wanted a rough ballpark and then would followup for visits. Since I received one quote, I would say this site is a fail.
When we found our surveyor through really moving we were delighted. The service was very professional and reasonably priced and all the surveyors suggested were Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors accredited. So we asked about removal companies and hoped for similar levels of professional accreditation. Only three of the five companies recommended made contact with us within a week and of them only one was definitely a member of the British Association of Removers - the benchmark for house removal firms. Following surveys we received quotes from those three companies. Two were reasonable but as neither company could be traced on the BAR list of removal companies and the third quoted a price more than twice the othere two we decided to look further afield. We obtained quotes from three BAR member companies on personal recommendations from friends and previous experience and have happily accepted the quote from Pickfords.
Not really removal quote - mis-advertised. 3 of the 5 companies gave no figure and all needed to visit the house to give a realistic quote - which is fine, but not as advertised. One of the companies that did give a figure online, quoted an unrealistic low figure - I'm still waiting for them to send the revised quote, but it will be over £500 more. Should be advertised as finding companies rather than quotes.
Simply got a quote online, then received about 5 emails, calls and voicemails asking me to call back. Keep pestering me when I stated on the first call that I will contact them if and when I require the service.
was only contacted by one estate agent so a waste of my time really, just stick with google...
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,193 reviews