Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Best service ever! We’re so grateful to the guys that helped us move. Couldn’t rate them more highly. Took the stress out of what could have been a really stressful day for us. Were there til 7pm for us with a positive attitude the whole day (in boiling weather). Thanks again!
Very easy process delivering three quite different quotes, each having it's own merits. Would use them again if the need arose.
We always use reallymoving when looking for anything to do with surveyors, conveyancing or removals. It's really easy to use and the quotes come in immediately at a range of costs to suit everyone. The companies we've gone with in the past have been reputable and trustworthy and done a good job. reallymoving is my 'go to' and I'm never disappointed.
Excellent service, fast response and secured a survey within the week. Thank you
Reallymoving.com is easy to navigate and to use. The platform made finding a surveyor seamless. After popping in my details and request I recieved an email with all I needed to help me with my search. There is no other way I woudl want to have searched -I highly recommend the site!
Loads of useful information and advice on the website which helps you choose the best service for your needs. Connects you to the right people.
The housing market had gone mad with everyone trying to beat the end of the stamp duty holiday on 31st. June. The best other offer of a survey was not until !2th.July. Reallymoving only managed to find one surveyor available, but I was really pleased to get a Homebuyers Report for 3rd. June at a good price.
Easy to use. Quick quotes and good follow up. Would recommend
Totally fast & professional!
Quick quote, efficient, pleased with reply
Immediate response provided a choice of credible firms and quotes. After a bit of research I was happy to appoint one of the firms that quoted. Great service, easy to use, produced results.
Speedy response, excellent service.
Very quick and helpful response to our requests for information about moving house
Daniel Mole contacted me, his quote was not the cheapest but he came across as an efficient, genuine guy. Answered all the questions I had so decided to go with Daniel, we've agreed a date for the survey on 7th June. He will be making the arrangements with the selling agent to gain access so one less job for me to do at this busy time. The other company said they would arrange for the surveyed to contact me, guess what I'm still waiting!! Your website worked for me & I will certainly be recommending you to friends & family.
Really useful site for all your moving needs. Should be anyone’s first stop when planning to move house.
Very professional. I booked an appt and paid the fees as well but unfortunately my tenants illness they couldn't go in to the property so that they informed me the situation and refund the money without any hassle. Jo
Competitively priced. Quick follow-up from surveyor and date of survey arranged quickly.
Really helpful in finding options for conveyancers - coz who knows where to start with that! Got a number of options, clear breakdown of costs and ratings. Very useful.
Fast service and provided what I needed.
Quick and easy