Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Whilst I did receive 3 quotes, one was from over 100 miles away and the one I chose has not contacted me yet, so not exactly impressed by service.
Took longer than expected to deliver and quality not brilliant
It was OK, but nothing worth writing home about.
Promised 4 quotes could only find 2 in the email they sent me, and one of the, didn’t answer when I phone for an enquiry. I ended up going elsewhere, and got soooo many emails from them afterward.
Only 1 quote ?
Only received one conveyancing quote - not four. Pointless really as I can’t do a comparison
Promised five quotes, delivered two
Promises 5 quotes but we only got one and it was over 25 miles away
The companies you supplied were miles away from the property.
I asked for a simple quote about conveyancing and since then I have had nothing but companies spamming my in box with mails and phoning me up. 15 phone calls and 11 emails with more to come is NOT what I was expecting for a simple check.
I received an acceptable quote instantly on the same display as an e-mail if you required any further information. I e-mailed back as I Needed clarity on whether something was included. I did not receive a reply so I was unable to purchase.
I didn’t like the way the removal companies that came up were mostly man with a van type and I also didn’t not want t9 leave my phone number as I was inundated by calls.
It appears that really moving don't add any disbursements in their quotes. Please be aware of this as the actual cost of what you will be quoted by the solicitors that appears in your results will be higher.
Also we had 1 solicitor that appear on this comparison as well as the one we received from conveyancing index. Adding the "forgotten" disbursements on top of the reallymoving quote it came out £60 more expensive.
The actual quote I received from a moving company was double that quoted originally on the ‘quick quote’ option.
No indication of pricing given
i need a moving firm in wrexham and you gave me ones in staffordshire
More expensive than using a local firm. Also, despite saying details are not spammed, I was inundated with removals companies calling and emailing me. Please delete all my details.
Was recommended this from a friend. The compare site is disadvantageous in that only four quotes are compared, so those with good service but higher prices were not shown. Once they have your information, the affiliated companies continue to send unsolicited emails and phone calls.
I used the site just to get a rough idea of what my moving costs would be. However, all that I got was responses from 2 companies stating prices would be tba
Didn't get any instant quotes. All the companies they recommended insisted on a site visit. So nothing instant about it
They pass on details to all the surveyors who generated a quote and I am know being spammed by them even though I chose a different surveyor from the website.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 4,022 reviews