Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
failed to understand we cannot move until present property is sold
I asked for surveyors local to me. Unfortunately, none of them were. i have found one who lives two doors away from the house I want surveyed.
Used the site because it came up on my Google search for home reports. Claimed to compare surveyors but it only returned one result.
Only one quote not from local area
Found a conveyancer through here based on reviews that seemed positive, only to have a really bad experience. I since have found that reviews on ReallyMoving can be deleted at the request of the company involved and when I checked other sites eg trustpilot there were many people who had had the same issues as me. 🙁 be aware and check other sites.
Very poor selection of movers, who were offering quotes no different from Pickfords! Also, most of the companies quoted had very poor salesmanship and customer service skills.
Asked for a list of recommended conveyancers. Only one supplied which was very very poorly rated when checked on trustpilot. Not impressed
I only got one removals quote not 5 in 2 days. Maybe the rest will follow. The boxes company on there offered free postage over £100. My spend was £136 but it wanted £8.99 postage at checkout do I didn't buy. Useful moving advice though.
Very poor communication. Took a week to deliver since item have been picked up . I would not use that company again
Whilst I did receive 3 quotes, one was from over 100 miles away and the one I chose has not contacted me yet, so not exactly impressed by service.
Took longer than expected to deliver and quality not brilliant
It was OK, but nothing worth writing home about. Promised 4 quotes could only find 2 in the email they sent me, and one of the, didn’t answer when I phone for an enquiry. I ended up going elsewhere, and got soooo many emails from them afterward.
Only 1 quote ?
Only received one conveyancing quote - not four. Pointless really as I can’t do a comparison
Promised five quotes, delivered two
Promises 5 quotes but we only got one and it was over 25 miles away
The companies you supplied were miles away from the property.
I asked for a simple quote about conveyancing and since then I have had nothing but companies spamming my in box with mails and phoning me up. 15 phone calls and 11 emails with more to come is NOT what I was expecting for a simple check.
I received an acceptable quote instantly on the same display as an e-mail if you required any further information. I e-mailed back as I Needed clarity on whether something was included. I did not receive a reply so I was unable to purchase.
I didn’t like the way the removal companies that came up were mostly man with a van type and I also didn’t not want t9 leave my phone number as I was inundated by calls.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,186 reviews