Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Very friendly and courteous. Plenty of useful information provided.
Fast, efficient and prompt response.
4 quotes, easy to compare.
Was easy to use and my quotes came in very quickly. Had appointed a surveyor the following day at a very reasonable cost. Good service.
Very quick response.
Used Really Moving for conveyancing quotes. Only two quotes received, both from companies with poor reviews. Was much better last time I used them, about 6 years ago. Wouldn’t use again.
You produced an excellent shortlist of surveyors within seconds showing the cheapest and the ones with the highest ratings. Excellent service thank you.
great quotes and contacts
Really good experience using these guys for my recent house move. The whole team were very helpful and uncomplaining. I felt they went the extra mile to ensure my move was comfortable, and were careful with all of my items. Would definitely reccomend and use again. Thanks guys!
Helped me find a solicitor and a surveyor very easily
Very helpful thank you
Such an easy service! Quick simple and stress free
Bit rubbish. I was only sent one recommendation for a conveyancer as far as I could see. The one that was sent had really bad reviews so I couldn’t use them for a quote. Couldn’t see how to contact Reallymoving either. Bit disappointed really
Seamless service.
Good helpful website for me
Very impressed with the speed and range of offers supplied
very helpful and prompt service
I only wanted to get some quotes to get an idea of pricing, maybe I clicked something, but 10 minutes later I'm getting phonecalls from companies, emails etc. I didn't like my details being passed over, it should just be a way to get quotes without being hounded. As I say, I may have clicked something I didn't want but if I didn't, I don't think this is very good because of data protection etc.
Hi there,
We're sorry the response you got from our partners was unexpected. On the quotes form we do say we will share your details only with the partners you receive quotes from. For a more rough idea of pricing, we recommend our Moving Cost Calculator.
We wish you the best with your move,
reallymoving
Excellent sevice fast and efficient
Very good,saved a lot of hunting around,got a quote in seconds.
Instant feedback, will wait to see the service. So far so good
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,118 reviews