Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Rainbow Club 5 star review on 24th June 2020
Candice Gregory-Thomas
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 24th June 2020
Candice Gregory-Thomas
The shoes are gorgeous and arrived really quickly. Even when I had an issue with my order the customer services team were really quick and helpful with responding. Overall really impressed
I absolutely love my wedding shoes! They are so beautiful, and fit perfectly 💖 Thank you so much 🙂
Very prompt delivery given current conditions
Very quick delivery, unfortunately shoes were too small so I have sent back for the next size up.
Amazing service!! Even with these exceptional circumstances! To have my wedding shoes delivered while all this is going on, it felt like a sign that the wedding maybe able to go ahead 😊
Absolutely brilliant service! Ordered late on a Tuesday and my parcel was with me Thursday morning. Well packaged, quick arrival and the veil was absolutely perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!
Absolutely in love with my wedding shoes! I was struggling to find something I really liked and these are the best by far. They’re so comfy and fit perfectly. Cannot wait to wear them on the big day!
Excellent service. arrived within 3 days. Lovely shoes - perfect fit.... And at a sale price - even better.
I ordered my shoes on Friday/Saturday and they were here by the Monday ( I opted for free delivery). When the shoes arrived they were well packaged. The shoes themselves are beautiful!!! They are so comfy, classy and will go perfectly with my wedding dress. Hopefully our wedding will still go ahead in august but if not atleast i have sorted my shoes (one less worry).
What Fantastic service! During these tough times you have bought me much needed joy! Ordered two pairs to try. One was lovely but not for me the other was stunning!! Retuning the unwanted pair was super easy! Can’t wait to finally wear my chosen pair. They are BEAUTIFUL and super comfortable! Thank you to all your staff at customer service for all their help. Especially Emily.
Item arrived promptly and was beautifully packaged.
I was very impressed with the delivery time, quality of the product, and professionalism of your delivery man.
My shoes came in 2 days . I love them . !!
Absolutely love my shoes and matching bag. Super quality, excellent delivery time. Thank you
A friend brought me my wedding shoes in the sales. I contact Rainbow club to ask If I could still have these dyed which the said I could I have received them today and they are beautiful. the colour is amazing and the finish is fantastic, service was wonderful and the delivery was so fast even through covid-19 I would recommend rainbow to anyone brilliant !!.
Brilliant service. I ordered two pairs of shoes and a bag. Sent one pair back recorded delivery and waiting for the refund. I’m sure it will be credited as soon as they can, under the circumstances. Thank you so much
Easy to place order and then wait for the magic!
I bought these shoes and bag for my sons wedding. They are really nice I just need a colour to match my dress.
My shoes arrived in a few days and looked exactly as expected. They were well packaged and protected and extremely smart and more importantly comfortable for a long day of wearing. I am delighted with the product and the service which seems so easy to use
Excellent selection, fast delivery, excellent quality
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,320 reviews