R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Paul M
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2021
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2021
Zara
I didn't get all my data back, no one said anything when they sent me less than a quarter of my data. When I brought it up to staff, I got a USB stick with a mix of unsalvageable files mixed in with other people's private data. Staff were polite and prompt but didn't really get my data back overall.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 1st June 2021
(London) -
Dear Eunice, This was the first time we have received a complaint on the recovery since the data was returned in March and after the file list was provided to you for review and feedback. On the initial enquiry we were advised of an estimated 100gb of data - The recovery results totalled 96gb. Making a claim that we have sent you other people's data is something we take seriously and raised an investigation into at once. Outcome:- After repeating the recovery of all data including lost and deleted files the exact same recovery was produced and was the data on the device sent in for recovery. The logical explanation was that the device had data from past use that had not been wiped or completely overwritten by the clients data since taking ownership. This can happen when devices are bought new that have been previously returned or second user.
Quick and efficient service with all my data recovered.
Very responsive and helpful,would recommend.
Sorted my memory driver in a few days, saved all my photos , thousands of them, from a hard I was very close to thrown it away a couple of times as nobody else gave a chance. Can't thank enough. Paid about half the price I have been quoted by Currys . Delivery was a huge problem, but that is nothing to do with R3 Data recovery
Excellent and a very quick service! Recovered files other data recovery companies said we're impossible to recover. Can't recommend them highly enough.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 1st June 2021
(Glasgow) -
Thank you for your review Daryl The files on the Lexar V60 SD 64GB Card were inaccessible "See the card but cannot access files. " R3 engineers successfully recovered over 48GB and for speed returned the recovered data within 30 hours of arrival from Scotland to our lab in Sheffield. R3 Data Recovery emergency services can include dedicated driver collection and return or secure download where appropriate. If your ​data has been corrupted, erased, damaged or if you have accidentally deleted your digital images and pictures we can help. ​Ring us today on 0800 999 3282 or click here to fill out our FREE, no-obligation diagnostics form for immediate help and assistance. R3 Data Recovery Ltd Security House Royds Mill Windsor Street Sheffield S4 7WB 0800 999 3282 andy@r3datarecovery.com https://youtu.be/oXcyu9GhC1U www.r3datarecovery.com http://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/r3-data-recovery-ltd
The epitome of professional! I had an issue with a back up drive of photos of my children growing up, and having worked with R3 on a different matter they was the first people I contacted. From the get go the communication was constant throughout the recovery process and due a delay in sourcing a replacement drive the process was extended, but this didn't matter as this was all explained and I was reassured that the matter was well in hand. Unfortunately I can't remember the ladies name who helped me at the end process but she was brilliant able to answer any questions I had! I would highly recommend R3 for any data recovery from a single drive to 100s+
Super helpful. Easy to deal with and proactive in recovering your data. Cannot recommend highly enough!
Brilliant service!
R3 Data Recovery saved my digital brain. I had a major harddrive failure with the risk of losing years of work. R3 responded quickly to my initial enquiry. They followed up with communication throughout the process. And they successfully saved the files I feared were lost. I would definitely use them again. Strongly recommend.
Very speedy and helpful. Sorted my problem quickly and efficiently. It is difficult when you are ageing to keep up with technology and the problems it brings, but the guy on the telephone couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you.
Excellent customer service and recovered all of my lost data - thank you! R3 speedily replied to my initial enquiry along with a quote. Collection service was quick and easy. R3 kept in contact via email to update me on progress as my data was being recovered. They managed to save all of my missing files!
Superb technical advice and speedy recovery of my data, highly recommend
Andy has been extremely helpful and patient throughout the time, although I haven't got all my data back, I was surprised how great their recovery is
Very helpful with information in all communication
Professional, efficient, fast, great service!
Excellent speedy service with clear explanation as to costs
Excellent service, they managed to recover all of my data. Very pleased with the results.
We have used your service many times and you have always delivered for us. Many Thanks.
Very professional service, very helpful staff
Exceptional service and help! Light years ahead of their competition. Both R3 Data Recovery and especially their Operations Manager, Andy Butler have far exceeded any expectations we have had when dealing with the company on two different occasions. On both occasions, we had lost some really important and sensitive data/information from our external devices. He went above and well beyond any normal service, retrieving our files in such a well-timed manner and fashion. Andy's help was and expertise was indispensable as he came to our rescue at such a crucial time when it mattered. Without a doubt, I would recommend R3 Data Recovery and Andy Butler to anyone who has any sort of data recovery issues. Exceptional service and help!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 237 reviews