R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy

"Very happy and a speedy service - thanks."
"Excellent professional service. R3 recovered 99.8% of my photos, this meant I did not loose all my old family photos. I was kept informed throughout the whole process from start to finish."
"The recovery was very quick. I liked that R3 Data Recovery filled me in every step of the way so I knew exactly what was going on. Staff I spoke to were very friendly and helpful."
"Rapid response and return of data meant I could keep an important dead line and continue with the Project. Many thanks,"
(LLanfairfechan) -
Hi Ray

Glad we you appreciated our rapid response and fast recovery of the data from the broken Seagate ST1000DM000.

The Security House lab and the R3 team of technicians operate as a real data recovery hospital for the UK and Europe and beyond.

Our capacity to deliver the highest success rates in the country at affordable cost is continually developing.

The whole team is committed to making R3 the best data recovery company ever assembled in the UK.

Andy and the team at R3 DATA RECOVERY
"This was a professional, speedy service. I felt reassured from the moment I heard the a courier would collect my drive and I didn't have to worry about it being lost in the post. It is not a cheap service, but it was no more expensive than the top end of a provisional quote given by another company, and at least I knew exactly what I would be paying in advance, the goalposts weren't going to move. I received updates at every stage and I felt that they understood how precious the photos were that I had lost. In short, I would wholeheartedly recommend R3 to anyone."
(Reading) -
Many thanks for the review Sam

This case was a Seagate Free Agent ST3500830AS 500GB
19,000 Pictures recovered 90% header OK of 191.7GB

Although the drive had been developing bad sectors over an extended period of time the underlying cause was a head crash which had affected the performance of the drive. Mark the engineer assigned to the case gained control of the heads and maximised the quality of the recovered data.

The R3 Data Recovery team is enabling more consumers and businesses gain access to a world class engineering team and full data disaster recovery lab at affordable cost.

We offer various service levels for students, home users right up to large organisations and high security / sensitive data engagements.

When getting quotes be sure to compare genuine reviews and not to risk software recovery on a degraded drive. It is too dangerous.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
"I was warned by local computer shops how expensive data recovery was. Not only did R3 Data Recovery retrieve all my information but was at a much lower price than I expected to be charged, exactly what they quoted at the outset. They were efficient, communicated with me all the time, I wouldn't hesitate it recommending them."
(LEYLAND) -
"R3 were very cooperative in terms of communication, and the recovery was speedy. The company is brilliant. I would fully recommended to anyone, especially with emergency recovery"
"Right off, it was my fault i lost my data !!! (due to a disk failure and not having a backup etc), and initially i thought.... blimey, how much?.... however, R3 got it sorted for me, and quickly i might add, and recovered all data that was lost. Communication was also good thoughout the process, so thanks again to R3 for sorting"
"Dear Andy and team Your service was very good and I am satisfied Thank you"
"Quick turnaround, all data recovered from a drive that was refusing to spin. Could not have asked for better service."
"They recovered an old hard drive (out of a laptop) with lots of baby pictures on it. It was NOT cheap, but we did get all the files off of that drive. Another drive we had was unrescuable, unfortunately, because it had failed dramatically, and damaged the physical surface of the media."
(Newcastle) -
Many thanks for the review Tom

Although the drive was very old and had failed some years ago, you made the right decision to preserve it.
The capabilities of R3 are not to be underestimated.
This case was a MK8026GAX with several complications, main spindle motor had failed at the fluid dynamic bearing preventing smooth rotatation at full speed (almost a seized).
This would likely have been caused by a drop, it required a platter transplant platters on a working motor housing. Although 3 platters had sufficient damage to affect the donor heads our engineers persevered and achieved a good recovery - however the other drive had suffered from too much damage having been powered up too many times after its failure and rendering the platters unreadable.

Thank you for the review and recommendations.
Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"They were all extremely helpful and I got exactly what I wanted - which was getting my data recovered. I'd been told it was impossible by several different "repairers" but I'm so glad I didn't give up cos R3 did the trick. Would recommend any time."
(Guildford) -
Many thanks for the review Judith
We do our best to deliver successful recoveries in every case. Even though the previous attempts at PCB repair had been unsuccessful, fortunately the drive was recoverable.
From the initial enquiry taken by Sherelle to the recovery progressed by Mark and completed by Joe the R3 Data Recovery team ensure that every case is handled to give an accurate quote and the highest success rates.
Regard
"Excellent service"
(Wimbourne) -
Hi John

Many thanks for the review. Your Storage Unit from a Seagate GoFlex Home NAS hard drive had suffered a head crash after a thunderstorm causing a power surge and blown TVS. Sherelle was able to give a fixed price quote and despite the complications caused by the failure which would for most engineers be too much to overcome, Paul one of experienced electronics and data recovery engineers was able to reprogram a suitable donor PCB, program the ROM and gain control of the heads to create a stable image. Danny then recovered the data confirming 99.48% of the 220.8GB recovered being Header OK.
Many thanks for the review.
The team at R3 Data Recovery are one of the very best developed in the UK
We work hard to deliver the highest success rates at an affordable cost.
"Dear Andy, Lauren and the R3 Data Recovery team, You saved my work that I thought had been lost forever - Over 30+ years of research and digital life archiving. Laurent is very accommodating, professional and a delight to communicate with. I highly recommend R3 Data Recovery for fast turn-around data recovery with a professional and easy to use service. Best wishes Delia Pembrey MacNamara"
(HULL) -
Many thanks for the review Delia,
The R3 Data Recovery team is made up of 25 staff who enable the processing of hundreds of successful recoveries every month often when other Data recovery specialists fail to deliver at the cost quoted.
The team is made up of some of the most experienced data recovery engineers in Europe and developing the scale of operations to bring the highest success rates, skilled engineers with unique experience and expertise and a process that delivers the highest success rates at a fixed cost in the UK

The Security House lab since its formation in 2007 has been refined to become one of the best systems of data recovery in the UK.

With over £1million invested to make a system that is scalable to offer more businesses and home users access to the best chance of a successful recovery, R3 will be celebrating 2017 with the development of a new Head Quarters and preparations to expand with the recruitment and development of more staff to ensure the UK and European data recovery market can gain access to the very best success rates in the UK .

R3 Data Recovery continue to help those affected by data loss from Emergency business class services to domestic / student budget services.
"they recovered 99.8% of my photos, this means i got over 2,000 pictures back."
(Coalville) -
Hi Mark

As one specialist to another I am glad you recognised the importance of picking R3 Data Recovery for your business critical photos.

The 8GB Sandisk Ultra SD card was recovered by Joe one of our junior engineers at the price quoted.

The R3 Team pride themselves in developing one of the very best systems for delivering cost effective data recovery at a fixed price at the highest success rates.
The team consists of over 25 staff enabling the lab to operate 7 days per week and keep the cost of data recovery down.

The R3 team is a uniquely developed company designed to help those who have lost access to their data.

Andy Butler
R3 Data Recovery
"they were fats and precise and released important document to me even before payment was made. I would highly recommend them."
(Colchester) -
Dear Mary

Thank you for your review. I am glad your department was able to complete its task. Your emergency requirements and acceptance of our fixed price emergency data recovery service ensured you were reunited with your data in fastest possible delivery by any UK data recovery operation.

R3 Data Recovery provides data recovery services to every town and city in the UK - We are trusted by Universities for research, Forensic Investigators, Police, Solicitors and the courts. We are retained providers to many well known UK companies and Celebrities as well as working for Global operations in the UK and Internationally.
That said we are a friendly local data recovery hospital, we rescue data from dead hard drives, servers, Virtual Machines, USB sticks , Tapes and Mobile phones.
Be sure when choosing a real data recovery lab that you have checked for real reviews.
R3 Data Recovery helps dozens of consumers and businesses every month that have been affected by making the wrong choice for a data recovery provider.

Andy Butler
"R3 has been professional in handling my failed hard drive. Although I had to pay extra, they have been transparent, patient in explaining the extra cost and not pushy at all. The process took over a month but in the end I got my data back. I'm a happy customer."
(Greater London) -

Your Apple Mac Seagate 500GB ST9500325ASG had a failing head, although we were able to image one platter with the good head, it did take time to source a suitable donor to complete the recovery.
The result was also impressive considering the platter damage, 97.26% Header OK of the 117.4GB of data . Basically a full recovery was achieved, only data that was destroyed by the head crash was damaged.

Glad we could be of service and we appreciate your patience whilst we ensure the recovery was processed to the highest possible success rate as per your requirement of getting back the best result in the circumstances.

Andy and the Team at R3
The Data Recovery Hospital
"I lost my dad last week so the pictures I have on the hard drive is more important to me than ever. The only pictures I have of my children were also on the hard drive I needed to be recovered which are also important. Top quality service would recommend to any one on the service provided :-)"
(Telford) -
Dear Mark
Our condolences on the loss of your dad. The R3 team are often tasked with recovering pictures of sentimental value. Although your Seagate ST380012A was over 12 years old the damage it had sustained was handled by the R3 Engineering team to a successful recovery 99.18% data integrity of the 57.1GB of data stored.

Many thanks for the review
The R3 Data Recovery Hospital Team
"I contacted R3 at the suggestion of a computer expert after apparently losing all the contents of my PC - mostly invaluable work. It turned out that what I had assumed to be a back-up hard drive had in fact been installed as one of a pair of hard drives in RAID 0 configuration, causing the entire system to fail. I paid for the express service so it wasn't cheap but with so much at stake I was happy to pay what it took. They did a fantastic job - kept me closely informed and went that extra mile to retrieve everything. They seemed really clued up and I can't praise them highly enough."
(Holgate) -
Many thanks for the review Lindsay

Glad you recognise the skills, resources and determination of our engineers especially during a time critical emergency failure of two drives in RAID 0 suffering from head crashes due to local power outages.

Lucio , Paul, Mark , Danny, Joe and Andis all contributed to the labs completion of the task of restoring the data to a new 1TB drive.
With a 99.23% integrity quality of the complete 194.9GB recovery you were fortunate that despite both drives being problematic our processes and determination to deliver the highest success rates in the UK ensure our team approach is recognised as the way forward.

The increasing capacities of drives and the amounts of data stored continues to challenge all engineers, and with nearly 4 Billion sectors to be scanned to get the best quality - using engineer and equipment time and resources cost effectively to deliver the recovery at a significant lower cost and faster time than our nearest competitor is testament to the R3 Data Recovery Approach.

Andy and the team at R3
"I was very impressed with how quickly R3 answered my questions about the data recovery process and made me feel at ease. They were really quick to turn around my hard drive for me, and when there was an issue with the recovery drive, they rectified it immediately. They were able to recover almost all of my files and I was very satisfied with my experience."
(London) -
Many thanks Rebecca Your review of R3 Data Recovery helps other understand why we are developing what is recognised as the most cost effective data recovery lab in the UK. Our low cost fixed pricing is achieved by a team approach, we are not a one man have a go hero operation. We are a team of data recovery engineers gathered together from across the UK and Europe to deliver the highest success rates and efficiencies.

Our enviable position within the top 3 data recovery labs by way of turnover in the UK may not be as profitable as some companies, but we pride ourselves on spending on the R&D , donor parts systems and skilled, experienced engineers who have developed one of the very best data recovery hospitals ever.

Security House