R3 Data Recovery Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

G S Electrical Services
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication throughout the process and a very quick turnaround. I am extremely pleased with the results and would recommend R3 Data Recovery to anyone. who may require their services.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

From the moment i phoned R3 I knew I had come to the right place. They reassured me as to the likelihood of complete recovery of my data, and arranged a fast pickup. They actually collected the whole computer, cloned the hard drive, fitted the new hard drive and returned the computer to me within 48 hours of collection, fully working. Worth every penny, and highly recommended!!
Josey Coydon
Verified Buyer

Retrieved data from my memory stick after my dog 'landed' on it whilst in my lap top. I thought years of work had gone, upset was an inderstatement. A fantastic job, saved my life!!!
John Goldingay
Verified Buyer

Not cheap but recovered 99% of my data that was accidentally deleted. Good communication throughout the experience too!
Malcolm Redman
Verified Buyer

your team were not honest with me on pricing/delivery
Verified Buyer

Very efficient if very expensive!
Alan Stratton
Verified Buyer

Your service was a million times better than another company who I had previously used (called Fields) who I was told is the 'best in the business' - You retrieved 3.5tb from the drive and Fields only got 1.5tb and most of it was corrupt! - Same drive two out comes and they charged twice the price!!!!
Many thanks for the review Alan, despite initially being undercut and you sending your drive to Fields Data Recovery(aka Rapid Data, Data Phoenix, DRS Data Recovery Specialists ) we have for almost 10 years out performed their success rates and at a consistently lower average invoice for actual successful recoveries.

What has to be understood is R3 has been built to give the scale and expertise of the two largest data recovery businesses in the UK but at an accurate price point from quoting. We will only requite if the situation warrants it.
Here our competitor had made very basic errors and actually made our tasks doing the recovery more involved and therefor less profitable. Technically they made much more profit to run their sales and customer services but in reality doing a poorer recovery than we do. R3 continue to stick to our principles of high success rates and quoting as accurately as possible at the outset.

I am shocked that Fields charged double the cost for their attempt and we continue to support anyone told their drive is unrecoverable when in fact it just needs the tenacity and expertise team R3.

Andy Butler
R3 Data Recovery
Sarah Hall
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication and customer service. Fast service at a time when I was very 'stressed' from loosing all my data and damaging a hard drive; excellent peace of mind was offered at all stages.
Verified Buyer

terrible communication and bad customer service.
problem with courier.
Not kept up to date.
Were not clear about the process
I am sorry you felt that we were not clear with the process of recovery. We do our best to provide a fast and efficient service having learnt that for some clients the loss of data can be catastrophic,
After something has gone wrong it is doubly frustrating if couriers, or communications have problems.
We do accept that every month there are some issues with collections and deliveries and with such a large operation in terms of the resources needed for a recovery, we are doing our best to build the customer services and sales functions to keep up with lab capacity.

A real data recovery lab like that at Security House in Sheffield is used Nationally and Internationally. We are have continually developed the systems to enable more consumers to gain access to what are the highest success rates of any data / disaster recovery lab.

What we did deliver in your case was the best possible result from a drive that would have been deemed unrecoverable, the rebuilt and recovered drive still had such platter damage that not all data could be recovered.
For those reading this. Every drive fails differently and the quality of the results can vary in the extremes of damage, each case is effectively unique. And each method developed is dependant on the drive, how it failed and what was done to it after failure and before delivery to a genuine data recovery lab.
For us the recovery was a success but it was still overall only 44% of the data that could be recovered from the donor heads. More rebuilds and recovery attempts may improve on the results so far, but a drive in this condition in general would have been declared uneconomic to recover by most labs.
We do try to help everyone and this can sometimes not be appreciated.

Andy
Sunbeam Aviation Ltd
Verified Buyer

Recovered all my data from a dead drive and returned it to me in good time.
Verified Buyer

Very fast, efficient and effective service.
David Dewey
Verified Buyer

R3 Data Recovery provided an excellent service, I found the staff to be very helpful and courteous, overall a very fast and excellent service was provided.
Many thanks
D Dewey (Mr)
Kanthi Hettigoda
Verified Buyer

They respond quickly and service was very good and fast
Verified Buyer

Recovered 99% of data so on that front cannot be faulted.

Price, although whilst may seem expensive was cheaper than most other competititors.

Customer service at times I found to be lacking - e.g. poor communication and keeping you in the loop of what is happening.

Andy can be quite defensive when challenged.

Would probably give another company a chance if ever in need of data recovery again. Would rather pay a bit extra for high quality customer service.
Many thanks for the review Joseph.
We both have things to learn from life and experience. Losing data and the implications can be distressing. Myself and my companies willingness to help those affected by such calamities is of course for a profit. Without which we cannot offer this service next month. But it comes at great investment, both in capital, people and resources.

Your wishing to maximise your benefit from the cost of the situation at my companies expense is understandable from your point of view, it is your money to spend but my companies services have to be managed as a disaster management 24/7/365. Only front line emergency services recognise the level of investment and commitment R3 has undertaken in order to deliver a Real low cost data recovery lab in the UK.

For both sides we do not need any unwanted expense. But to think that you could expect more for nothing from a company and its Director because it is willing to be available late at night and at weekends for less cost than another company that you had already visited who quoted more for what I had assessed your drive would need at the outset does make me defensive of my companies position. My team successfully recovered the data at the cost quoted. Your issue is we were unable to meet your expectations of someone else repurposing the failed unit to a working state.
Your case is for us still a success, we are here to recover data, some may feel that we should be able to do for the money but we have considerable investment in staff, engineering capabilities and growing the company to meet the demands for our enviable success rates.
From a single memory stick to a large server array. Those who recognise the dedication and investment that I have brought to the UK Data recovery market understand my defensiveness and unwillingness to back down to anyone who would attempt to manipulate a situation to get more than can be offered in the circumstances. Others will also have experienced that where possible and appropriate we go the extra mile but on some days and in some weeks of heavy demand we have to keep focused on the task at hand. The successful recovery of data from failed storage devices.

Andy Butler
Operations Director
R3 Data Recovery
Alex Jitaru
Verified Buyer

Very fast recovery. Burned my hard disk with 1 TB of precious information. Everything recovered. Good team.
Hi Alex

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

R3 Is constantly researching and developing new solutions needed to enable cost effective data recovery for ever increasing capacities. The Security House Lab in Sheffield is used a national centre for anyone needing cost effective data recovery, or secure, trusted expertise with the highest success rates of any data recovery lab.

Many thanks from Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
Chetwynd House
Verified Buyer

Re-assuring service from well informed individuals. Fast, efficient and effective. There are many dubious operators in the area but R3 Data Recovery were excellent.
Verified Buyer

Quick turnaround and excellent communication. Recovered nearly all of my work from a memory stick. You've made one very happy teacher!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and professional approach to customers and the data loss. Honest opionions on wether data is recoverable with clear advice and guidance on how to get data to their base. Worked to the predicted time targets and all my data was recovered saving me hundreds of hours of work. Very approachable and easy to contact. I would (and have) recommend them to anyone. Their fees are extremely competitive when compared to other companies. An excellent service.
Tony Cope
Verified Buyer

Dealt with problem very quickly and effectively
Steve Bates
Verified Buyer

I guess I was like most people. We think, "Yes, of course I'll back everything up. I'll do it tomorrow." But that all important 'tomorrow' never comes. Out of the blue and with no warning, your hard-drive dies. Everything is gone - yes, everything - photos, presentations, reports, balance sheets - the lot!
You research the possibility of recovering anything at all and if you're lucky, learn about 'R3 Data Recovery.' Although you believe everything is lost you hope that, maybe, somebody like R3 can help. You remove your hard drive(s) and send it/them off and hope.
Then, like me, you receive a small external hard-drive with all my lost data on it. I sigh with relief and have since been using that external drive to back up religiously every week. I am determined that R3 Data Recovery will not get any further business from me - not for any negative reason though. Yes it cost me money but they did what I was assured was not possible and lets face it, the impossible has to cost something doesn't it?
I'm no expert but believe that R3 Data Recovery technicians are. They did an excellent job for me. If your hard-drive dies, give them a chance and if anyone can recover your data, R3 Data Recovery can.
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.64 based on 281 reviews