R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

"Excellent professional service. R3 recovered 99.8% of my photos, this meant I did not loose all my old family photos. I was kept informed throughout the whole process from start to finish."
Berkan Ferit
Verified Buyer
"The recovery was very quick. I liked that R3 Data Recovery filled me in every step of the way so I knew exactly what was going on. Staff I spoke to were very friendly and helpful."
"Rapid response and return of data meant I could keep an important dead line and continue with the Project. Many thanks,"
(LLanfairfechan) -
Hi Ray

Glad we you appreciated our rapid response and fast recovery of the data from the broken Seagate ST1000DM000.

The Security House lab and the R3 team of technicians operate as a real data recovery hospital for the UK and Europe and beyond.

Our capacity to deliver the highest success rates in the country at affordable cost is continually developing.

The whole team is committed to making R3 the best data recovery company ever assembled in the UK.

Andy and the team at R3 DATA RECOVERY
"This was a professional, speedy service. I felt reassured from the moment I heard the a courier would collect my drive and I didn't have to worry about it being lost in the post. It is not a cheap service, but it was no more expensive than the top end of a provisional quote given by another company, and at least I knew exactly what I would be paying in advance, the goalposts weren't going to move. I received updates at every stage and I felt that they understood how precious the photos were that I had lost. In short, I would wholeheartedly recommend R3 to anyone."
(Reading) -
Many thanks for the review Sam

This case was a Seagate Free Agent ST3500830AS 500GB
19,000 Pictures recovered 90% header OK of 191.7GB

Although the drive had been developing bad sectors over an extended period of time the underlying cause was a head crash which had affected the performance of the drive. Mark the engineer assigned to the case gained control of the heads and maximised the quality of the recovered data.

The R3 Data Recovery team is enabling more consumers and businesses gain access to a world class engineering team and full data disaster recovery lab at affordable cost.

We offer various service levels for students, home users right up to large organisations and high security / sensitive data engagements.

When getting quotes be sure to compare genuine reviews and not to risk software recovery on a degraded drive. It is too dangerous.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
Lisa Maddock
Verified Reviewer
"I was warned by local computer shops how expensive data recovery was. Not only did R3 Data Recovery retrieve all my information but was at a much lower price than I expected to be charged, exactly what they quoted at the outset. They were efficient, communicated with me all the time, I wouldn't hesitate it recommending them."
(LEYLAND) -
Lauren Rigley
Verified Buyer
"R3 were very cooperative in terms of communication, and the recovery was speedy. The company is brilliant. I would fully recommended to anyone, especially with emergency recovery"
"Right off, it was my fault i lost my data !!! (due to a disk failure and not having a backup etc), and initially i thought.... blimey, how much?.... however, R3 got it sorted for me, and quickly i might add, and recovered all data that was lost. Communication was also good thoughout the process, so thanks again to R3 for sorting"
Monty Waldron
Verified Buyer
"Dear Andy and team Your service was very good and I am satisfied Thank you"
C2 Software Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Quick turnaround, all data recovered from a drive that was refusing to spin. Could not have asked for better service."
Tom Smulders
Verified Buyer
"They recovered an old hard drive (out of a laptop) with lots of baby pictures on it. It was NOT cheap, but we did get all the files off of that drive. Another drive we had was unrescuable, unfortunately, because it had failed dramatically, and damaged the physical surface of the media."
(Newcastle) -
Many thanks for the review Tom

Although the drive was very old and had failed some years ago, you made the right decision to preserve it.
The capabilities of R3 are not to be underestimated.
This case was a MK8026GAX with several complications, main spindle motor had failed at the fluid dynamic bearing preventing smooth rotatation at full speed (almost a seized).
This would likely have been caused by a drop, it required a platter transplant platters on a working motor housing. Although 3 platters had sufficient damage to affect the donor heads our engineers persevered and achieved a good recovery - however the other drive had suffered from too much damage having been powered up too many times after its failure and rendering the platters unreadable.

Thank you for the review and recommendations.
Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"At a time of stress over possibility of losing data one was in a position of using a recommended data retrieval company (yours) at an extremely inflated cost. There are many others but to choose who could the same job at a much reduced price on short notice was too much of a risk. I will be prepared if there is a next time and I certainly will not be using your inflated services. There should be some kind of regulation to limit how much companies like yours to charge."
(HAVERFORDWEST) -
Dear Marco,

I would ask that you reconsider your rating of our services and accept that you have misunderstood why we were needed in this case, and why we are actually significantly cheaper for such situations than the sub £200 software recovery providers who would not have been able to deliver as good a recovery and in reality would have abandoned your case and either declared it unrecoverable or charged significantly more than we did.

Please understand how bad your Hitachi 500GB drive was. Moreover why you needed our help, our engineers, our equipment and our secure and safe methods of recovery are not to be underestimated or undersold.

Our system is designed to maximise the quality of recovered data. It is not a software £100-£200 service, and if it had been possible to do it with software your local PC shop would have done it for you.

Our appearance of making a task look straight forward must have given you the wrong impression of just how difficult a case yours was. Your local IT Support provider made the correct decision to get our help to ensure you had the best chance of your data being recovered safely and maximise the quality of the results.

Your drive had sustained head crash, it required extended imaging and bad sector recovery. And several passes of the heads to read sectors affected by platter damage. Hundreds of thousands of sectors were affected, each taking longer than normal to read from a total of nearly 1 Billion sectors. Many companies would have charged much more for this situation. We stuck to our quoted at the outset price of £329+vat .

The statistics speak for themselves :- Unread: 79534 sectors - Bad Sectors: 305836 - ABRT Errors: 30019

This was successful recovery at 98% Header OK of the 60.5GB of data. In fact it was a very good recovery considering its condition.
Our lab has taken on considerable investment and has hard working engineers with the tenacity to develop techniques, processes and a systematic approach to keep costs down.

The R3 Team and our lab is helping hundreds of clients every month and continually develops new processes and solutions, so our charges have to cover not just the running costs of the company but the R&D we have invested heavily in to deliver the success rates needed.

I cannot say we are not working to a profit motive and for our livings, but if you would like to visit the lab and meet the our team I am sure you will realise that your mistake was not to backup, and although an unwanted expense your money was not wasted and the investment in the best data recovery lab in the UK ensures you and thousands of others every year get their data back.

Judith Beck
Verified Buyer
"They were all extremely helpful and I got exactly what I wanted - which was getting my data recovered. I'd been told it was impossible by several different "repairers" but I'm so glad I didn't give up cos R3 did the trick. Would recommend any time."
(Guildford) -
Many thanks for the review Judith
We do our best to deliver successful recoveries in every case. Even though the previous attempts at PCB repair had been unsuccessful, fortunately the drive was recoverable.
From the initial enquiry taken by Sherelle to the recovery progressed by Mark and completed by Joe the R3 Data Recovery team ensure that every case is handled to give an accurate quote and the highest success rates.
Regard
"Excellent service"
(Wimbourne) -
Hi John

Many thanks for the review. Your Storage Unit from a Seagate GoFlex Home NAS hard drive had suffered a head crash after a thunderstorm causing a power surge and blown TVS. Sherelle was able to give a fixed price quote and despite the complications caused by the failure which would for most engineers be too much to overcome, Paul one of experienced electronics and data recovery engineers was able to reprogram a suitable donor PCB, program the ROM and gain control of the heads to create a stable image. Danny then recovered the data confirming 99.48% of the 220.8GB recovered being Header OK.
Many thanks for the review.
The team at R3 Data Recovery are one of the very best developed in the UK
We work hard to deliver the highest success rates at an affordable cost.
Delia MacNamara
Verified Buyer
"Dear Andy, Lauren and the R3 Data Recovery team, You saved my work that I thought had been lost forever - Over 30+ years of research and digital life archiving. Laurent is very accommodating, professional and a delight to communicate with. I highly recommend R3 Data Recovery for fast turn-around data recovery with a professional and easy to use service. Best wishes Delia Pembrey MacNamara"
(HULL) -
Many thanks for the review Delia,
The R3 Data Recovery team is made up of 25 staff who enable the processing of hundreds of successful recoveries every month often when other Data recovery specialists fail to deliver at the cost quoted.
The team is made up of some of the most experienced data recovery engineers in Europe and developing the scale of operations to bring the highest success rates, skilled engineers with unique experience and expertise and a process that delivers the highest success rates at a fixed cost in the UK

The Security House lab since its formation in 2007 has been refined to become one of the best systems of data recovery in the UK.

With over £1million invested to make a system that is scalable to offer more businesses and home users access to the best chance of a successful recovery, R3 will be celebrating 2017 with the development of a new Head Quarters and preparations to expand with the recruitment and development of more staff to ensure the UK and European data recovery market can gain access to the very best success rates in the UK .

R3 Data Recovery continue to help those affected by data loss from Emergency business class services to domestic / student budget services.
Specialist Holidays
Verified Buyer
"they recovered 99.8% of my photos, this means i got over 2,000 pictures back."
(Coalville) -
Hi Mark

As one specialist to another I am glad you recognised the importance of picking R3 Data Recovery for your business critical photos.

The 8GB Sandisk Ultra SD card was recovered by Joe one of our junior engineers at the price quoted.

The R3 Team pride themselves in developing one of the very best systems for delivering cost effective data recovery at a fixed price at the highest success rates.
The team consists of over 25 staff enabling the lab to operate 7 days per week and keep the cost of data recovery down.

The R3 team is a uniquely developed company designed to help those who have lost access to their data.

Mary Mazzilli
Verified Buyer
"they were fats and precise and released important document to me even before payment was made. I would highly recommend them."
(Colchester) -
Dear Mary

Thank you for your review. I am glad your department was able to complete its task. Your emergency requirements and acceptance of our fixed price emergency data recovery service ensured you were reunited with your data in fastest possible delivery by any UK data recovery operation.

R3 Data Recovery provides data recovery services to every town and city in the UK - We are trusted by Universities for research, Forensic Investigators, Police, Solicitors and the courts. We are retained providers to many well known UK companies and Celebrities as well as working for Global operations in the UK and Internationally.
That said we are a friendly local data recovery hospital, we rescue data from dead hard drives, servers, Virtual Machines, USB sticks , Tapes and Mobile phones.
Be sure when choosing a real data recovery lab that you have checked for real reviews.
R3 Data Recovery helps dozens of consumers and businesses every month that have been affected by making the wrong choice for a data recovery provider.

Andy Butler
"Managed to recover all my data."
(Reading) -
Hello Josh

Thank you for the review of your damaged hard drive. Despite the failure of the drive, we able to recover nearly all the data and confirm most was in good condition, with a file list and integrity check of 96% of the 152.4GB the only damaged data was as a result of a severe head crash. The Unread statistics: 17824 RT: 57472 ABRT: 2212 and UNC Errors: 16 would for many data recovery operations be problematic but not for the team at R3.

Glad we could be of assistance.
The data recovery Hospital for the UK
"RED CARD!! This was business recovery for a client. Sales pitch was good. Communications were good. Data recovery was within the projected time frame. All good so far. Bill was sent, so arranged payment through accounts payable (took a little extra time). Then we were notified that they couldn't send the data because THEY forgot to add something to the bill. I called to complain but was told there was nothing they could do, as they hadn't sent it out before they caught THEIR ERROR. To pass this back through my client and accounts payable would not only take more time, but cause a big fuss. So I forked out the difference on my own credit card. Not professional at all. Not coming back again. I will find another company the next time."
(Uxbridge) -
Dear Greg
Thank you for your review, which does help me understand any issues that can creep into a system which is designed to maximise the success rates and at the safest and fastest time frames.

I am sorry to lose potential future business because of a procedural issue which we can learn from.

For us we do try to be flexible, as we were with you, your clients drive was actually in a very poor state, in future when dealing with a forensic image for legal reasons - if your client tells you there is a fault with a drive then believe them and do not attempt work you are not equipped for. Your attempts to help your client did complicate our work, we are all busy with the task at hand, for a £45+vat hard drive needed for the data to have made you unhappy with our service does seem unfair but it is your right and opinion.

We manage many hundreds of recoveries every month at the highest success rates in the UK and will be here if you need us in the future.

You can contact me direct if you ever would like to discuss this or any other case.

Andy and the Team
andy@r3datarecovery.com
R3 Data Recovery
"R3 has been professional in handling my failed hard drive. Although I had to pay extra, they have been transparent, patient in explaining the extra cost and not pushy at all. The process took over a month but in the end I got my data back. I'm a happy customer."
(Greater London) -

Your Apple Mac Seagate 500GB ST9500325ASG had a failing head, although we were able to image one platter with the good head, it did take time to source a suitable donor to complete the recovery.
The result was also impressive considering the platter damage, 97.26% Header OK of the 117.4GB of data . Basically a full recovery was achieved, only data that was destroyed by the head crash was damaged.

Glad we could be of service and we appreciate your patience whilst we ensure the recovery was processed to the highest possible success rate as per your requirement of getting back the best result in the circumstances.

Andy and the Team at R3
The Data Recovery Hospital
Mark Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I lost my dad last week so the pictures I have on the hard drive is more important to me than ever. The only pictures I have of my children were also on the hard drive I needed to be recovered which are also important. Top quality service would recommend to any one on the service provided :-)"
(Telford) -
Dear Mark
Our condolences on the loss of your dad. The R3 team are often tasked with recovering pictures of sentimental value. Although your Seagate ST380012A was over 12 years old the damage it had sustained was handled by the R3 Engineering team to a successful recovery 99.18% data integrity of the 57.1GB of data stored.

Many thanks for the review
The R3 Data Recovery Hospital Team