Quidmarket Reviews

Live Chat
Read Quidmarket Reviews

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy
Very helpful good feedback let friends and family know if they want money to give you a ring
Great service and fast
Excellent service, always helpful. Highly recommend :)
Found it easier to get what I needed
Avoid this company they asked me for personal documents and once i sent them in they rejected the loan at 5pm when they close , staff wanted to get home .
very helpful
I have used quid market in the past and the service is ok, although a little long winded. The most recent loan I applied for was not a good experience at all, I first of all tried logging into the site using my existing username and password, for only to be told that my credentials did not match, I clicked the forgotten password link, received an e-mail, clicked on the link contained within to reset the password only to be taken to the logon screen again. I then proceeded to apply as if I was a new customer, the form application is pretty straight forward although a little buggy on a mobile / tablet, at the end of application I was presented with a screen saying that someone would be in touch should further information be required, I received an email 2 hours later asking me to send a wage slip because my employment could not be verified, I sent a wage slip within 10 minutes of receiving the email. 2 hours later I received another email saying my funds could not be released until I sent in a wage slip, I replied to the email saying I had sent it 2 hours previously. In then received a further email 3 hours 20 minutes later asking me to confirm why I had no money left for the rest of the month? Again I responded within 10 minutes with an answer. 1 hour 30 minutes later, I received an email saying that my funds had been released and would be in my account shortly...Well shortly was a further 6 hours. For a returning customer who paid up on time with no problems previously, I find the whole process long winded and unnecessary, if I'd have been able to log in and complete a re-application I think everything may have been dealt with a lot quicker? I now have the funds I applied for, but unless the process is simplified and made easier to apply I shall not be using Quid Market again in the future.
An easy to use, quick and efficient way of borrowing for one off circumstances.
Your service was very good and applying was easy and quick thanks. Robert
They were nice and they process the loan very quickly and efficiently
very quick , very professional , would recommend
Quick and easy.. Money in half an hour!
Quick easy, professional no hassle would recomend.
Amazing customer service supported me fully from the start of the loan process to the end. I couldnt ask for more really really helpful thank you I will be back for sure
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent service quick and easy.
Excellent customer service! Decent people lending to those who need it. Very good company. One happy customer here!
Returning customers get nothing to bring them back it takes just as long to be accepted as when you make your first application
I found quid market very helpfull and efficent and there staff were very friendly. I would reccomend them to anyone and would use them again. Thankyou.
still waiting for money to go into account after being accepted and i cannot log in to my account but apart from that very easy and helpful customer service which got my loan accepted very promptly just shame the money wasnt in my account as it was mostly needed for the day i applied
Hi Chris, We apologise for the delay in getting the money deposited.

You should also now be able to log in to the Customer Area, if you do encounter any further problems please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, LiveChat or Email and we will be happy to assist.
Quidmarket is rated 4.31 based on 286 reviews