Quidmarket Reviews

1PM
1PM

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy

"Served it's purpose when I needed it with no frills."
Thank you for your feedback!
"I have just applied for a loan the application was declined as timed out but at least when I spoke to the lady on the phone she was so helpful this morning thanks Peter"
Thank you so much for your positive review. We appreciate all feedback, and this has been passed to the relevant member of the team.
Thanks again!
"Very helpful and friendly service, and very quick to reserve the money"
"YOUR SERVICE WAS QUICK, VERY EFFICIENT, NOT AT ALL PUSHY AND VERY AFFORDABLE, THANKS X"
"Fast easy application, people on help chat very friendly and helpful, repaid on time but declined further borrowing though"
"Always friendly and a excellent service"
"Quick and easy.. Money in half an hour!"
"The service I got was very quick and efficient."
"Having paid my previous loan in full I was somewhat surprised that it took me a lot longer to be approved for a further loan, and also asked to supply my most recent wage slip, which I had to scan and email. Although I was eventually approved for a loan, I think a better streamlined system could be in place whereby you just log in, apply for a new loan. There should be a tick box which says something like "are your circumstances the same as when you last applied"? Then proceed to apply and get approved a lot quicker"
"Always friendly and good customer service"
"Was confused over having to provide proof etc as the company rep kept telling me I had a great repayment history and hope this won't be needed in future otherwise I find the services provided very good"
"i have always recieved good customer care and when i have needed to speak to a member of staff they have always sorted out my query and are very helpfull. Good service!"
"The website said I was declined - but a quick call to Customer Services said there was a problem with the site andI had been approved - less than an hour and a half later the loan wa in my account. Friendly staff too."
Thanks for your feedback David. Sorry about the issue you had with the website!
"Shame it took a little longer than experiences with other companies but overall I was very pleased with their service."
Thank you for your feedback Neil, sorry to hear you felt the service could have been quicker. If you have any additional feedback please feel free to contact us on customercare@quidmarketloans.com.
"Good company. In treat rates are a little high although money was deposited within 10 mins of being excepted."
Thank you for your feedback Gary!
"Very helpful staff"
Thank you for your feedback April!
"very good service."
Thank you for your feedback John!
"Would recommend to family and friends."
Thank you for your feedback Linda!
"The only pain staking part is the wait on the decision."
"Service was ok and funds were despatched quickly"
Happy to hear you were happy with our service Calvert. If you have any concerns please give us a call on 0115 8456 434 and we'll try our best to address them.
Quidmarket is rated 4.32 based on 275 reviews