Quidmarket Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Quidmarket

About Quidmarket: QuidMarket Loans are a direct lender, we do not charge any upfront fees, and we won’t charge you if you are unsuccessful. Our charges are transparent & all repayments will be clearly explained before you sign for your loan.

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Daniel
Verified Reviewer

I've had a loan with them before paid them back no problem at all so went to apply again Sent bank statement and wage slip off in 5mins got reply back saying I've been declined I would not recommend this to anyone now and I've now gived up trying with this company
Hi, Unfortunately we cannot discuss applications in a public forum however if you wish to discuss the details for your decline, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0115 845 6434
Verified Buyer

fulfilled my loan request immediately
Thanks for your excellent feedback!
Geoffrey Valentine
Verified Buyer

Served it's purpose when I needed it with no frills.
Thank you for your feedback!
Verified Reviewer

you seem do be doing to alot of people who have had loans repaid on time but always decline if apply for another one
Really sorry to hear you were recently declined for a re-application. Unfortunately we cannot discuss applications in a public forum however if you wish to discuss the details for your decline please don't hesitate to contact us on 0115 845 6434
Peter
Verified Reviewer

I have just applied for a loan the application was declined as timed out but at least when I spoke to the lady on the phone she was so helpful this morning thanks Peter
Thank you so much for your positive review. We appreciate all feedback, and this has been passed to the relevant member of the team.
Thanks again!
Mohamed Bencharef
Verified Buyer

easy process trustworthy safe and very reliable
Thanks so much for your positive feedback!
Verified Reviewer

First loan was relatively straightforward however took much longer than other companies. 3 months later I've paid the loan in full and like many others they have declined my new application due to credit check and my credit has only improved. No loyalty to returning customers.
Verified Buyer

Waited for to long for a decision then got declined the following day.
Really sorry to hear that you had to wait for the decision, we appreciate this can be frustrating when you require a short term loan. Having reviewed the information available we can see you had applied out of hours which is why you didn't receive a response until the following morning. We apologise again for the delay in the final decision.
Verified Reviewer

Had a previous loan which I repaid early and my credit rating has gone up since I took the last time. I applied for half the previous amount and was asked for a bank statement for the last 30 days, I was purely too busy at work to be able to provide this and so I decided to go with another company who were far less hassle. Just received an email to say my loan has been "declined" which, in fact, is incorrect as it has simply "timed out", I receive my new credit report in a few days so let's hope I have no cause to approach the ombudsman, safe to say I won't be recommending Quidmarket to anyone
We're really sorry to hear you were advised that your application had been declined rather than cancelled. We have updated the system to show the appropriate status and are taking action to ensure this doesn't happen again.
Sarah Gregson
Verified Reviewer

You seem to be doing this to a lot of people who have taken a loan with you and paid their loans back on time or before they are due and yet you decline people if they apply for a second loan. You blame our credit score even though this has not changed from when we all first applied. So I don't understand what you are doing but you should really re think this as you are loosing money and good people who repay their loans.
Verified Buyer

process was quick and easy
Verified Buyer

I needed a loan urgently no email or phone contact to let me know if i had been fully apporved and when i log in it says i have a loan of £400 even though no funds have been sent to me and received no communication, what is happening, so confusing, Very poor
Joanne Harris
Verified Reviewer

After having two previous loans with this company all paid back within plenty of time (6 month contracts paid within a month). On the third loan request they declined blaming my credit report, same report that has not changed since I had my first loan. As I have read on here seems they are just trying to boost their customer numbers up. Also they put a cross against my credit saying not paid in time, when I paid five months early, maybe affecting my credit rating!!!!!!!
Verified Reviewer

Having previously left a 5 star review for Quidmarket after having a positive experience with them, I feel I should also now give them feedback for a negative experience.

Having paid back my previous loan with them within 3 weeks of receiving it, I assumed I would be on a good standing with them, however having just been declined for another loan from them even though my circumstances have improved slightly I feel like just a number to them.

Surely it would be beneficial to Quidmarket to loan to returning customers who actually paid their loan back, as it would ensure less bad debt accrual, or does common sense not exist anymore?

Anyway I'll stick to Satsuma from now on, at least they value their existing customers.

Dionne Duffy
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. . Easy online application. Would Def recommend.
Christian Jakovljevic
Verified Buyer

Quick, convenient and hassle free
Sarah Fellowes
Verified Buyer

Fast service and efficient staff. Would definitely use again!
Chris Harrop
Verified Reviewer

Waiting for funds. Currently over seven hours and counting, despite the email saying funds had been released at 2.15 in the afternoon. I needed this money today and youve let me down badly. I will never use this company again and urge others to use someone else.
Hi Chris, Our sincere apologies for the delay in the funds being issued. We encountered a technical issue with our Bank which has now been resolved. For further information please call us on 0115 845 6434
Anne Bulmer

Quick and friendly service
Scott Mcallister
Verified Buyer

brilliant very good staff could not be more helpfull
Thanks for your excellent feedback!
Quidmarket is rated 4.31 based on 272 reviews