Quickbit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quickbit Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quickbit Ltd Reviews

About Quickbit Ltd:

Quickbit Ltd are an online electrical wholesalers, shipping out to customers all over the UK with cable cut to length and some of the best priced down lights in the U.K

Tell us how Quickbit Ltd made you happy
The cheapest 3core 10mm I’ve found was from here. Very pleased. All I’d say is, comms from purchase to delivery should have been better as I didn’t receive an email confirming my purchase and only comms I had was from the delivery company saying it was due to be delivered. Other than that, I’ll use again
Excellent service at reasonable prices
placed order on friday morning , didn't receive any notification of order being ready . had to call back monday morning to pick up order .
Ordered online, good product range and prices. Excellent service with next day delivery as promised.
From ordering to delivery, the process was faultless - a shame that the actual switch wasn't more robust as one of the screw lugs broke on installation.
Product good and competitive price. Delivery was slow even though I paid extra ordered Monday morning delivered Friday morning after chasing them up mid week.
Great service and good price’s
Good service and good quality items will use again thanks
order came quickly
Prompt delivery and keen prices
The fact that the shop is closed should be on the front page of the website - I had a wasted visit and you must sort out over the phone payments.
Quick and easy to order and good delivery times.
A simple order on line. Company staff were helpful and and advisory. order arrived very quickly and was well packed and presented
Very pleased with QuickBit, and their customer focus. I needed to contact them, and they responsed very quickly. However, DPD let them down. I signed up for next day delivery because I needed the cables to host more motorhomes, but they didn't arrive, and I had to ask the campers to find another site!
All delivered on time
Good website Delivered next day
Prompt service
Items purchased were great and good value but it was let down by poor delivery (DPD)
I found the site easy to use and liked the fact that associated parts were shown.I was less happy that after I had placed an order I received no confirmation and had to ring up to check it was being processed. I spoke to my nephew who recommended you and he had exactly same issue.
Ordering was simple and straightforward and the site had exactly what I wanted. Despatch was overnight which was a free bonus. However, would have liked more information on the courier service so I could track my items.
Quickbit Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 579 reviews