Quickbit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quickbit Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quickbit Ltd Reviews

About Quickbit Ltd:

Quickbit Ltd are an online electrical wholesalers, shipping out to customers all over the UK with cable cut to length and some of the best priced down lights in the U.K

Tell us how Quickbit Ltd made you happy
Ordered at 10am on 29th March , parcel never arrived by 2pm next day so called, was advised I'd get a call back , no call back. Called back on 1st April and was told it was not dispatched and promised a delivery refund, parcel It came on 2nd April but still no refund notification. on on 6th April called back again and was told there are no notes but would issue a refund today.. you promised next day delivery but failed, promised a call back but failed, promised a delivery refund but failed and I had to call 3 times for 3 meters of cable!@ Dilion is the chap that didn't call back or issue my initial refund and chap I spoke with today also tried arguing the toss on when I pllaced my order saying it was after 2pm on 29th and as u can see from PayPal receipt was actually at 10am on 29th .. really poor experience
Mis-advised on product and website was out of date so ordered the incorrect product and had to pay to return items.
Cannot comment yet as I have not received my order!
Delivery was 2 days late and was clearly forgotten about initially as proven from the collection/delivery note. Only reason I got it two days late was I rang up to chase. It was only then that it was sent out. Very poor and to then be told "oh yes you should have had it yesterday will be with you today" to then come the day after that just shows that (a) it was missed and (b) couldn't even be honest with me. Not only puts my job back two days but now effects next weeks schedule.
We were supposed to have received our order last Wednesday but no delivery & not even a message Please send an immediate refund so I can by from elsewhere
Website and prices seemed great until service let them down. Order placed on a Monday night, with a note to say if ordered materials could not be delivered by Wednesday evening at the lasted then please decline my order as need for a Thursday job. Parts didn't arrive on Wednesday so I had to pay for more parts from a local supplier at an increased cost to fulfil job. Then when I requested a refund from Quick bit, still have not heard back. I understand that deliveries are slow due to Covid but I did state on the order that I need by Wednesday night or please decline the sale, when it says order by 2pm for same day dispatch it really should of been dispatched on the Tuesday really. Very poor service
Ordered cable 05/01/21 - now 14/01/21 still no cable have emailed twice and have had no answers and tried ringing and nobody answers Company not to be trusted
Shocking service. My order was failed delivery 3 times and when I rang nobody was bothered about it and didn’t care. Shocking service,will never use them again.
I have now been waiting 6 days for a piece of wire.
They promise next day delivery, and then don’t even know who’s delivering it when it’s late.
I spoke to 2 people about the fact that wrong items were shipped. John committed to emailing a returns form and process to return the wrongly shipped items, this has not happened! The site showed the items as being in stock at time of order, but John informed me that they had delivery issues with Wiska and the items might not be in stock until maybe sometime in November. So why ship a different and smaller product and not say anything about it on the shipping list!
Hello, Apologies again for the inconvenience caused by this, we've had some staffing issues recently due to the current situation in the country, therefore our remaining staff have been under an extreme amount of pressure leading to certain tasks being late, enquiries not being dealt with straight away etc. I can confirm that I've now emailed you the link to our returns portal, therefore you will be able to return the incorrect boxes free of charge. If you require any further information, please let us know. Kind Regards, Quickbit
I purchased 12 rolls of 0.75mm twin core. All rolls have a fault! It's like the outer sheath is moulded to the 2 core strands. I'm finding it extremely difficult to strip it back. I have a colleague who has had similar issues. Just trying to use it and get rid of it. Willing to give you guys another chance but for all 12 rolls to be faulty you must have had similar feedback!?? On the look out for a new supplier.
Placed order with 'fast delivery'. 5 days later, no delivery, no confirmation of order being sent, no reply to email.
Ordered 120 non insulated cable lugs, of various sizes between 6mm2 and 10mm2. Photos at link below clearly shows closed end lugs for crimping: https://quickbit.co.uk/6mm-x-10mm-non-insulated-cable-lugs?search=cable%20lugs&page=2 All the lugs that have arrived have open ends for soldering. I need to use these in a marine environment and so open ends are not appropriate. The delivered product does not match the description, and is not fit for its intended purpose.
I placed my order on the 8th April, i still have not received the items. Their customer service is extremely poor and they don't respond to emails. Clearly they dont care!
I placed an order on 8th April and still have not received my package. Their customer service is extremely poor. Its like they don't care!
We apologise for the delay you experienced when ordering from us, our couriers Royal Mail and DPD have advised that delays are to be expected given the current situation this country is in and unfortunately, it looks like you suffered as a result of this. If you'd like to get in contact with us, we'll be happy to refund your postage charges as a good-will gesture and an apology.
AVOID! Dodgy secondhand/damaged items passed off as new. Forget about customer service, more like customer ripoff. Not a reputable company, more like one man and his shed.
We apologise if our service was not satisfactory, however we can assure you and all of our customers that none of our items are 'second-hand'. The cable and accessories we dispatch are all brand new from our various suppliers and even if boxes/packaging is dirty during transit to us, items are always inspected prior to dispatch to ensure they are not damaged.
AVOID! Extremely poor service have been chasing an order for 16 days through ebay to finally receive what i ordered to be the completely wrong thing had to open case to try and get the right replacement sorted to which then they turned round to ebay saying I don't know what I'm trying to achieve?! Im a genuine buyer who's been wrongly sold goods and they're not even looking to even replace, disgusting service and very rude and now left with something I can't even use! I'd give them 0 stars if I could I don't care how your company replies your clearly in the wrong!
Must be one of the worst company's to do business with. Nobody picking up the phone on the 'many' occasions I tried, email communications only if they reply, no tracking number given until I asked for it, only to find it had been delivered to another address. It turns out the company does NOT look at the address you give them on your order, or the PayPal address it was paid with, but sents it to the any address with the same postcode given!! Totally unprofessional and non-customer focus. Never again
Apologies for the inconvenience caused, given the current situation in the country, we are unfortunately experiencing high call and order volumes, therefore we're sometimes struggling to provide our ordinary great customer service due to staff being furloughed. If you'd like to contact us directly either by email at sales@quickbit.co.uk or by phone on 01244 288138, we'll be happy to refund your postage as a good-will gesture.
I ordered an item from this company and it never arrived its been over 2 months never got my money back or the item in question don't order from this company just rip off merchants.
Quickbit Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 594 reviews