Quickbit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quickbit Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quickbit Ltd Reviews

About Quickbit Ltd:

Quickbit Ltd are an online electrical wholesalers, shipping out to customers all over the UK with cable cut to length and some of the best priced down lights in the U.K

Tell us how Quickbit Ltd made you happy
A quick email to say my delivery was on its way would have been appreciated.
Only 2 of the 3 items I purchased arrived and after numerous emails no reply and no response I won’t be ordering again from here
Just received parcel from DX tonight! Rather slow service on the courier’s part. Thanks
Two days late of the said delivery!
Ordered items on Sunday, understandably order received on Monday, but didn't receive until Friday. A bit too long to wait, but very competitive prices.
Very good piece of equipment which does its job very well, but expensive delivery costs especially when delivered to wrong address
Was told I would receive my cable on Friday but still haven’t received it
Item was damaged in transit. Quickbit have offered to replace - I have yet to see the replacement.
very well made I find it to be a little large, a smaller unit would of been better and could of cast less.
Ordered Friday evening and arrived Monday. All well packaged but No answers to emails questioning next day delivery at weekends or when it would be delivered.
Hi David, We have not received any requests on email or telephone regarding the delivery time for this order reference. Could you please highlight how this message was conveyed to us? We advise our customers to read the delivery information page. This does explain all delivery terms in detail, highlighting Next Working Day delivery for all orders placed before 2pm. I hope this helps. Kind regards Quickbit
A real mixed bag, that is why it is marked as acceptable and not better. Ordering was straight forward. Then delivery notification went pear shaped. I was sent a series of messages saying when the goods would arrive, the time slot passed without delivery, I checked the tracker and it informed me that it had been derived and signed for. I contacted the delivery co who told me the reference was for an item delivered to Wales. Now the best part, I phoned the sales team and the problem was sorted out in 5 minutes and the order issued to me. Then delivery notification let the side down again. I received a message at 9:29 telling me that the delivery would be between 09:12 - 10:12 when I was away from home. Thankfully the driver Neal delivered it to a neighbour.
Quickbit Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 590 reviews