Quickbit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quickbit Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quickbit Ltd Reviews

About Quickbit Ltd:

Quickbit Ltd are an online electrical wholesalers, shipping out to customers all over the UK with cable cut to length and some of the best priced down lights in the U.K

Tell us how Quickbit Ltd made you happy
Good and easy to follow Web page and excellent all round service too. Thank you, C. Field
Very informative and easy to use website. Great product depth, all spot on
Items arrived quickly, haven't installed yet but hopefully everything will be fine.
I have bought from this company a number of times. Very easy to use Website, competitive prices and fast delivery. Just as it should be. Excellent
Arrived after just 3 days just what I wanted to heat my shed were I keep my motorbike would use quickbit again
good clear website with affordable prices and prompt delivery
Exactly what I wanted
I did think quickbit were decent but taking money that was not owed to them and keeping it for 2 months is not cool... This is my go to website for these kind of things, everything was good until I cancelled an order a couple of months ago. I kept being told that the refund had gone through. Waited and checked the credit card bill - nope. Rang up again, they assured me that its all gone through again. luckily I checked again and it did not. If i hadn't remembered to check each month they would have just kept the money. No one ever rang me it was up to me each time to keep chasing it. If you do that to enough people sure you'll make a load of money off those who don't check but it is not acceptable.
Great product delivered as expected at a great price.
A nice transaction , A good price and a quick delivery. Thanks
Excellent service excellent price excellent customer support. Highly recommend. I have now shared this sight with electrician contractors and they are all bowled over by the cost of cable quickbit can offer. They now use this excellent sight.
Excellent service and prices to match
Ordered 28 meters and given 18 called up to sort this out but no resolution .
Excellent prompt service & swift delivery.
Excellent and quick service. Easy to use website
great price great service
Only the second order I have placed and again a 100% service right the way through to door, will definitely use again.
Ordered a Socomec E53 meter and it arrived quickly. Requested a VAT invoice for our Accounts dept. and this was emailed through straight away.
The range of products and prices were very good . Once ordered the service was lightening fast I'll use them every time . Thank you
The order placed was processed quickly and dispatched promptly. The quality of the items purchase is good. I would recommend this supplier.
Quickbit Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 214 reviews