Quickbit Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Quickbit Ltd

About Quickbit Ltd: Quickbit Ltd are an online electrical wholesalers, shipping out to customers all over the UK with cable cut to length and some of the best priced down lights in the U.K

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Quickbit Ltd ?

"Excellent customer service, very helpful over the phone. Products arrived next working day so all was good."
"Great customer service, quick delivery, will definitely be buying from them again!"
"I needed 50m of 2.5 SWA, most suppliers do 25m or 100m Screwfix told me to buy 2 x 25's. Obviously they have never done installation. I found Quickbit on the internet. Not only did they do 50m length but also they were cheaper than most. Cable was delivered in 3 days, no delivery charge :-)"
"Very quick delivery exerlent"
"Great products great service and fast delivery"
"Great service with promp delivery, will use again."
"Very fast turn around on order Will use again."
"exactly as advertised and delivered promptly"
"Excellent service. Item arrived quickly and efficiently at a very reasonable price. Recommended!!"
"Fast postage. An item I ordered was out of stock but I received a phone call quickly and was offered an alternative."
"Great to work with Have always gone back to them And they send out exactly what I want and on time Can’t fault them Addy"
"Great service"
"ALL VERY GOOD"
"Nice tool , robust as well."
"I have not received the delivery. I put 77 as the address but it should have been 77E"
"Delivery within 24 hours, great service"
"My first purchase from Quickbit Ltd, and I am very impressed. Very quick delivery of an excellent quality product."
"Right Product (Cable to required length) Good price. Prompt delivery. Cannot fault."
"easy and quick."
"Quick delivery. Knee support very good. Have yet to try hair products."
Quickbit Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 70 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!