Quickbit Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Quickbit Ltd

About Quickbit Ltd: Quickbit Ltd are an online electrical wholesalers, shipping out to customers all over the UK with cable cut to length and some of the best priced down lights in the U.K

Tell us how Quickbit Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Quick by name, quick by nature- very pleased"
"Came across this supplier online while sourcing SWA for a job. Prices unrivaled and next day delivery which was perfect. Delivered on time absolutely no hassle. Will 100% be using again for future jobs."
"Very pleased easy to order and fast delivery"
"Well done guys.🙂 Excellent service and will definitely use you again and will recommend you."
"All the items I ordered were very reasonably priced and arrived on time, properly packed, with no damage. Perfect. I will be very happy to order again from Quickbit."
"Good Service"
"Great service A1. Thanks"
"Keep receiving emails asking me to rate Quickbit but I still haven't received my goods yet as the courier service used have told me that my delivery has been delayed yet again and have now given me a different date for delivery for the 2nd time. I now no longer need this purchase as I have had to buy it again from a different supplier."
"Very good service"
"Everything I needed in one place."
"Excellent service at an excellent price."
"I was told that this was one of the best companies to ship the material to site quickly....I Placed the order on 22nd October 2018 all items in stock! ...but it has only shipped this afternoon 24th Oct and will arrive on 25th October.ARRRRGGGGHHHH too late!! This was too late for my customer. Now I have to buy the items elsewhere to get the job done, or I abort my job costing our company a revisit to do the work. Very unhappy. the items will be returned to Quickbit in due course for a full refund."
"Excellent service, rapid deliver and good price."
"Excellent company to deal with.Fast delivery and very competitive prices 10/10"
"Excellent fast service👍"
"Great prices and service. Returning customer, again and again."
"Great prices on great products, fast and informed delivery. Highly recommend."
"Quick delivery, Good contact, 100% recommended"
"can't fault the service, I received exactly what I ordered sooner than expected"
"good products, fast delivery"
Quickbit Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 93 reviews