Quickbit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quickbit Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quickbit Ltd Reviews

About Quickbit Ltd:

Quickbit Ltd are an online electrical wholesalers, shipping out to customers all over the UK with cable cut to length and some of the best priced down lights in the U.K

Tell us how Quickbit Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Quickbit Ltd 5 star review on 8th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Quickbit Ltd 4 star review on 16th June 2018
Derrick Hebblewhite
More Photos & Videos
I placed my order on the 8th April, i still have not received the items. Their customer service is extremely poor and they don't respond to emails. Clearly they dont care!
I placed an order on 8th April and still have not received my package. Their customer service is extremely poor. Its like they don't care!
We apologise for the delay you experienced when ordering from us, our couriers Royal Mail and DPD have advised that delays are to be expected given the current situation this country is in and unfortunately, it looks like you suffered as a result of this. If you'd like to get in contact with us, we'll be happy to refund your postage charges as a good-will gesture and an apology.
AVOID! Dodgy secondhand/damaged items passed off as new. Forget about customer service, more like customer ripoff. Not a reputable company, more like one man and his shed.
We apologise if our service was not satisfactory, however we can assure you and all of our customers that none of our items are 'second-hand'. The cable and accessories we dispatch are all brand new from our various suppliers and even if boxes/packaging is dirty during transit to us, items are always inspected prior to dispatch to ensure they are not damaged.
AVOID! Extremely poor service have been chasing an order for 16 days through ebay to finally receive what i ordered to be the completely wrong thing had to open case to try and get the right replacement sorted to which then they turned round to ebay saying I don't know what I'm trying to achieve?! Im a genuine buyer who's been wrongly sold goods and they're not even looking to even replace, disgusting service and very rude and now left with something I can't even use! I'd give them 0 stars if I could I don't care how your company replies your clearly in the wrong!
First class service and very fast delivery excellent company to deal with many thanks.
Must be one of the worst company's to do business with.
Nobody picking up the phone on the 'many' occasions I tried, email communications only if they reply, no tracking number given until I asked for it, only to find it had been delivered to another address. It turns out the company does NOT look at the address you give them on your order, or the PayPal address it was paid with, but sents it to the any address with the same postcode given!!
Totally unprofessional and non-customer focus. Never again
Apologies for the inconvenience caused, given the current situation in the country, we are unfortunately experiencing high call and order volumes, therefore we're sometimes struggling to provide our ordinary great customer service due to staff being furloughed. If you'd like to contact us directly either by email at sales@quickbit.co.uk or by phone on 01244 288138, we'll be happy to refund your postage as a good-will gesture.
Excellent service, delivered on time despite the covid 19 lock down. Thankyou
Fantastic service in light of current times, well done and will definitely use you again
Very quick quick and efficient service. Parts were very competitively priced.
These guys are brilliant! Whether you need quick delivery or help with a project they’re always happy to assist. Got to give a mention to Kieran, who will definitely go the extra mike to make sure you keep your client happy.
Ordering was simple and straightforward and the site had exactly what I wanted. Despatch was overnight which was a free bonus. However, would have liked more information on the courier service so I could track my items.
I made an order 4-5 days Ago and didn't receive a confirmation email.
My delivery didn't come next day as described and I still do not have it. I am unable to track the item as I have not been sent details and I emailed yesterday to confirm they have received my order and no reply as of yet.
Not good. Was hoping for a sooner delivery which is why I used Quickbit when comparing to other sites.
We apologise for the delay you experienced after placing your order, our couriers Royal Mail and DPD are currently experiencing some delays given the current situation in the country and it looks like you're one of the few cases that has suffered as a result of this. If you'd like to contact us either by email at sales@quickbit.co.uk or by phone on 01244 288138, we'll be happy to refund your postage as a good-will gesture.
Great service . Very helpful on the phone with queries which were answered quickly both technical and concerning delivery as I was unable to track the order. Thank you
Good clear website. Easy to order. Good value for money. It even arrived the next day 🙂
Ordered one day delivered am the next day. Excellent service
I needed, in a hurry - some rather boring cable - 4 core, H07, so not exactly common stuff and Google pointed me to Quickbit. Ordered one day and was amazed when it arrived the next day. with the virus situation frankly, I figured it would be ages. Price was good, and the cable was the right quality - not like some I've had from other sources. I'm very happy and will be back.
Excellent choice of cables and offered at very competitive prices. Order arrived as requested and very promptly, very pleased with service would definitely use Quickbit again. Many thanks.
Fast delivery given the circumstances and the parts were competivly priced.Highly recommended
My experience was flawless.
Good price and VERY fast delivery
Quickbit Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 281 reviews