Quickbit Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Quickbit Ltd

About Quickbit Ltd: Quickbit Ltd are an online electrical wholesalers, shipping out to customers all over the UK with cable cut to length and some of the best priced down lights in the U.K

Tell us how Quickbit Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"16A 3 phase cable arrived quickly and good quality. Will be using Quickbit again."
"Quick, Efficient and good value"
"A real mixed bag, that is why it is marked as acceptable and not better. Ordering was straight forward. Then delivery notification went pear shaped. I was sent a series of messages saying when the goods would arrive, the time slot passed without delivery, I checked the tracker and it informed me that it had been derived and signed for. I contacted the delivery co who told me the reference was for an item delivered to Wales. Now the best part, I phoned the sales team and the problem was sorted out in 5 minutes and the order issued to me. Then delivery notification let the side down again. I received a message at 9:29 telling me that the delivery would be between 09:12 - 10:12 when I was away from home. Thankfully the driver Neal delivered it to a neighbour."
"Great Service. Delivery was done on correct date. Well done."
"Had the product I needed in stock, and delivered it very quickly. Will use again"
"Very competitively priced and a fast and efficient delivery. Will definitely be using them again and absolutely recommend them to others."
"Absolutely tricky and nonsense"
"Poor communication I tried contact the seller few times.. I wanted cancel the order.. No answer no product at all.."
"Really easy to use website with plenty of choice. The payment options are a plus also. Great price and I was shocked at how quick the item arrived. Plus I was kept in the loop with regular emails about dispatch and delivery."
"The product that I purchased , I have'nt got around to using it , yet ...... but it ui a good product , and excellent quality ........ The Quickbit service was excellent , with very good tracking and delivery updates ......."
"I made a mistake on my order but was quickly sorted out. Replacement turned up on Saturday. Great service"
"Item quickly despatched but unfortunately it was damaged in transit. I contacted them the same day and was told it would be picked up and replaced with a new one the next day, Friday. Now Saturday evening and not collected yet, hopefully it will be Monday."
"My first time buying from Quickbit. Found website easy to navigate, good range of products and prices. Called for advice on a product and support was very helpful. Order delivered in good time. Will buy from Quickbit again"
"Comprehensive range of product. Lights and bulbs received promptly well packed and now in use."
"Great service as always. I ordered a series of led lights, arrived within 2 working days and great quality and very affordable. Excellent website to work through and a company that is dependable."
"delivered on time has stayed in my email and good price very pleased and would used again"
"Quick by name, quick by nature- very pleased"
"Came across this supplier online while sourcing SWA for a job. Prices unrivaled and next day delivery which was perfect. Delivered on time absolutely no hassle. Will 100% be using again for future jobs."
"Very pleased easy to order and fast delivery"
"Well done guys.🙂 Excellent service and will definitely use you again and will recommend you."
Quickbit Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 109 reviews