Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Jack Browning
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Tilley
Still managed to come up with a reasonable deal for my father in laws Vauxhall Mokka during these difficult Covid restrictions
(Braintree) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
DEALING WITH RICHARD COWAN HAS BEEN A PLEASURE.HE HAS BEEN MOST HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS AND I WOULD RECOMMEND QUEST MOTORS TO MY FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES.
(Maldon) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr May,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
A very easy purchase due to Richard Cowans efficiency and would definitely recommend Quest motor group to others.
(Maldon) - Posted 2 months ago

- The Quest Motor Group Team
The way things are at the moment my wife & I were treated very well all the questions I asked were answered well, yes we did buy I would recommend them to a friend or any one who asked me.
(Braintree) - Posted 2 months ago

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful and friendly staff
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Williams,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Great experience so far, car purchased now and awaiting valet.
I have total confidence that if I have any negative views on pick up this week, that I can return the car and totally reverse the deal. Covid has created a weird system to buy a car, but Quest are totally on top of things.
Excellent so far.
Thanks
Dear Mr Streatfield,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Very helpfull thanks to Richard
Dear Mr Young,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful and accommodating in difficult times. Very friendly and easy to get on with.
Dear Mr Weatherley.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Oliver was very helpful at all times Vauxhall Adam is as described in video great little car
Dear Mr Bearman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent costumer service. Rob was very professional and friendly, always ready to listen and make sure his customer are satisfied.
Dear Mr Arinze,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren Flight was MOST helpful. He videoed the car and explained all its features really well in the video he sent us.
When we went to see the car he was so helpful, never rushing us and no hard selling.
We bought the car and are delighted with it.
Thank you Darren, and thank you Quest.
Dear Mrs Willcock,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Richard Cowan was polite and very helpful.
I don’t know how often he sells a vehicle to someone calling from France, but it was very quickly completed. Looking forward to collecting my new car.
Dear Mr Austin,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful happy with the experience will highly recommend you. Thankyou

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Rob Beckwith was brilliant. Everything was done via email and 'phone and Rob kept me up to speed with everything as the purchase progressed. He helped advise me regarding taking off my personalised plates for my trade-in vehicle. He was fair, honest and really easy to deal with. Rob delivered the car to me personally (I am not local to the garage) and explained everything to me - in a very covid-secure way. I am thrilled with my new car, the service I have received from Quest and would not hesitate in recommending them. Thank you Rob !
Dear Mrs Stewart,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Purchased my first car from Quest on Saturday, a little Fiat Panda, immaculate condition and very happy with the car. Richard, the salesman was a lovely fella and not pushy at all but helpful and friendly. Overall very happy with my experience at Quest of Maldon as a first time buyer and more than happy with my Panda. Thank you.
Dear Miss Millard,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Easy to deal with no pressure
Dear Mr Georgiou,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Rob was a joy to buy a car off. He was knowledgeable, friendly, polite and was very caring for my needs as I'm disabled. I will most def recommend Quest Motor Group to everyone.
Dear Ms Bennett,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Super, fast, efficient service, couldn't have asked for more!
Viewed car on Wed, ready for collection next day - Excellent!
Dear Mrs O'Halloran,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Thank You Andrew Frost for ensuring that from my initial visit he remembered the details that were important to me and secured a sale which I’m really pleased with.
Dear Mr Goodall,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Andrew and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very happy today after collecting my new car. All staff were polite helpful and knowledgeable. They all went above and beyond, the service was excellent and I could not have asked from more from Braintree Quest Motors. Looking forward to driving my new car. A* service for all aspects across the board :)
Dear Miss Powell,