Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Jack Browning
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Tilley
Good website, informative sales team, yet to see the vehicle but hope it matches expectations from the website viewing.
One negative lets have all the extra goodies explained at the beginning please, most were but a couple at the end of the process around GAP and Carplan care
Salesman always responded quickly to my numerous questions
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Fleming,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars, we'll take away your suggestions to improve and hope that during your next visit to our Braintree Dealership you'll feel we've improved enough to leave us a 5-star review.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very friendly and informative service.
(Maldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars, we hope that during your next visit to our Maldon Dealership you'll feel we've improved enough to leave us a 5-star review.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Still managed to come up with a reasonable deal for my father in laws Vauxhall Mokka during these difficult Covid restrictions
(Braintree) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Picked up my new car yesterday. Love it. Thanks Ollie for getting things done quickly and smoothly. Shame about the under 25s not being covered by the 3 day insurance though.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 5 months ago

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We'll certainly take onboard your feedback about our free drive away insurance policy and look to see if there are any changes we can make to improve the experience for younger drivers. We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars, we hope that during your next visit to our Braintree Dealership you'll feel we've improved enough to leave us a 5-star review.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Bradley looked after me well and kept me updated on any changes.
(Braintree) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Lockhart,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very good service, from your staff. The car we brought was not available to test drive. Which was annoying.
(Maldon) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mrs Elnaugh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We have looked into why your chosen vehicle wasn't ready to test drive and after speaking to the team it's clear the vehicle was still undergoing preparation in our workshop which meant that at the time it wasn't able to be driven. In 99.9% of cases, your chosen vehicle will be ready for test driving when you arrive at the dealership.

As your chosen vehicles wasn't available, the team offered you a test drive in an identical vehicle allowing you to experience driving your next car.

I'm sure during your next purchase your chosen vehicle will be ready allowing you to take a test drive in it. Hopefully you'll feel you can then leave us a 5-star review, reflecting the level of service we strive to provide all of our customers.

All the best and we hope you enjoy your new car,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Rob and steph were very helpful with giving me info i needed about my car, i’m happy with my car and glad i’ve switched to Quest motors
(Braintree) - Posted 6 months ago
Dear Miss Hewitt,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very pleasant experience, no pressure.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 6 months ago
Dear Mr Furner,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I felt like there could of been more explaining about what the car could and couldn’t do or maybe I should of asked more questions about the car as I didn’t realise the little things the car didn’t have, like no parking sensors or heated heats etc, it’s not a issue as I just assumed they would of been standard on a 2018 car,
Still love the car though so only a minor point as otherwise very happy
(Maldon) - Posted 6 months ago
Dear Mr Aldus,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team with regards to explaining the specification of the vehicles. We do focus on the features and benefits of each car rather than what it hasn't got (e.g. heated seats, parking sensors) unless the customers states that they require a vehicle with specific features. Many brand new cars today still don't have some of the features you've listed, unless you go to a mid-top spec model. We are however glad you're still enjoying your new Astra - we hope it brings many mile of enjoyable motoring.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Overall very good,Darren Flight was excellent in his manner and understanding,however there was no full tank of petrol, no road tax applied and no floor mats as promised.It does tend to make me wonder what else may have been omitted that was agreed at the point of sale
(Maldon) - Posted 7 months ago
Very easy to do business with.
(Braintree) - Posted 11 months ago
Dear Mr Russell,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Good service, took the time to talk through a range of options with no pressure sales!
Thanks Quest, Really enjoying the new car!
Dear Mr Butcher,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I'll pass your kind words onto the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
happy with the service that Darren provided to us.
Dear Mr James,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
good sales service in dealing with a purchase of a used car with trade-in
Hi Mr Claydon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars during your visit to our Maldon Dealership, we're always striving for 5-stars and we hope that you'll feel we have improved enough to leave us a 5-star review during your next visit.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Friendly and efficient Dealership.
Hi Mrs Bartlett,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars during your visit to our Braintree Dealership, we hope that during your next visit you'll feel we have improved enough to give us a full 5-stars! Your honest feedback is valued and I have passed this onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
We felt that the whole experience was at first rushed, although always polite and professional.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars during your visit to our Maldon Dealership, we hope that during your next visit you'll feel we have improved enough to give us a full 5-stars! Your honest feedback is valued and I have passed this onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Had a great experience of buying my first new car. Simon Ryan was very helpful in choosing the car and helping me find the best way for me to afford it. Would recommend buying from quest motors on Rayne road.
(Braintree) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Simon and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I brought my first new car from Vauxhall. I was given a lot of information, on the car and how the process worked. On the day of pick up it couldn't of gone any smoother all the paperwork was ready and my car was amazing.
Thank Vauxhall.
(Braintree) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Lisa,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have just ordered my third mobility car. Darren Smith was excellent the first time.taking me for test drive. He had patience and was attentive in so many ways. It gave me confidence to get a car on the first visit. I am glad I go to Quest thanks Darren.
Hi Madeleine,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Friendly easy and fair service from Quest. Made buying the car simpler than it often is
Hi Darren,