Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Jack Browning
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Tilley
Ollie was very friendly and helpful from the start. Very happy with the outcome.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 hours ago
Everyone is very polite, professional and attentive .
Darren Flight has given me excellent service , much appreciated πŸ‘ŒπŸ€πŸ‘βœ…
I feel very ‘looked after’
(Maldon) - Posted 2 hours ago
Excellent service from Darren at Maldon very impressed πŸ‘
(Maldon) - Posted 9 hours ago
Very good
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 days ago
Dear Mr Bodoiu,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Fantastic service with good honest friendly staff from buying right through to servicing, nothing is ever a problem. Lee is marvellous he is the reason I buy Vauxhall because I know I will be looked after.Olly has just seen us through our newest addition with no fuss , just good friendly service
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 5 days ago
Dear Mr Shelley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Ollie, Lee and the team.

Good friendly service
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 5 days ago
Dear Mrs Love,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have found Quest motors , to really accommodate my needs . From choosing a car , to servicing it . The staff are friendly and importantly they listen , so you get the right car for you .
I highly recommend Quest Motors and their incredible staff .
(Maldon) - Posted 5 days ago
Dear Mr Zubair,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service in these difficult times. Thanks to Richard for his communication and Mr Cowan senior for the delivery. Finding my way round the Citroen, bit different to previous British & Korean I have owned. Had engine running on and off while playing, then a little run to post office of 15 miles. Averaged 65mpg. I am pleased with that.
Geoff
(Maldon) - Posted 6 days ago
Dear Mr Lee,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have been with Quests now for many years, both as a buyer of new and used cars and for my repairs.
I have just bought a new Vauxhall Corsa and, despite the lockdown problems, all went smoothly.
Peter White was working from home, but prepared the PCP quote for me and arranged for Rob Beckwith to do the handover. Despite Rob doing about four people's jobs, and not being a Vauxhall salesman, he spent a lot of time with me doing the paperwork and showing me the vehicle and couldn't have made it any easier.
Many thanks!
Dear Mr Lee,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Exceptionally helpful and professional thank you Rob Beckwith at quest motors group.
Dear Mr Awobajo,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Friendly, helpful nothing too much trouble. Thank you Darren Flight. A star.
(Maldon) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mrs Johnson,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Lockdown purchase that could not have gone any better. Excellent customer service and communication throughout. Delighted with the car which was delivered 200 miles away. Thank you Rob Beckwith
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr & Mrs Marsh,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your dealings with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

We love the photo of your Fiat 500, and are sure it made the best Birthday present. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
My contact at quest motor group was rob who could not have been more helpful in helping me to choose my next car.I found him to be very professional and friendly, the whole transaction went smoothly with rob making sure that the car was right for me .highly recommend quest motor group and would certainly do business with them again.
Dear Mr Taylor,

Nick has come up trumps with our sons 1st car πŸ˜ƒ
Dear Mr Patmore,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Nick and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Always excellent, from sales to service. Richard Cowan keeps raising the bar to new levels, but the support from Kevin Gower and team in service shows the fantastic all round quality that Quest always offer, without fail.
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Davison,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard, Kevin and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Brought a c4 cactus, Rob who I'm dealing with is very cool 😎 no pressure explaining everything i need to know delivery this Friday 19th.
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Loader,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service over the phone and online correspondence with COVID restrictions in place.
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Fitzgerald,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful and went out off there way to help me get the vehicle I wanted very friendly I delt with Ollie who was great thank you
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Mountney,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Ollie and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Oli was very helpful and supportive through the whole process. Very good offer on part exchange.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Tedder-Barton,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oli and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Undoubtedly the easiest and most hassle free car purchase I have ever made.
(Maldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Allen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Quest Motor Group is rated 4.90 based on 627 reviews