Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Jack Browning
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Tilley
Good value cars, no pressure sales, decent part-exchange valuations, all straightforward; sixth purchase by me / my family - all good - will come back again for the next one!
(Maldon) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Astridge,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto the team!

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Brilliant service as usual from a great team. Richard Cowan went above and beyond and deserves all the praise that he gets.
Dear Mr Davison.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Having dealt with you before ,the same level of customer care was had on both occasions and I was very happy ,Thankyou
(Maldon) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Ms Fairman,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren of Maldon was so helpful
He answered all my questions and sent videos shoo g me round the car
(Maldon) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Collins,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Hi this is the first time I’ve dealt with
Quest Motor Group and so far I have nothing but good things to say about them. My contact at Quest is
Nick Mahon at the Braintree office he is very professional In all areas.
Nick is very helpful quick to reply to my emails and gets the job done.
I’m buying a new van from Quest
which with all the professionalism of
Nick Mahon it’s stress free.
5 star.
Mark green
(Braintree) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Nick and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Everything was very straightforward, which is remarkable given the coronavirus restrictions.
The website listing was very thorough and accurate, and Rich filmed a video tour of the car for me. Any questions that I had were answered promptly and completely.
Upon collection, the car was spotless inside and out.
I would not hesitate in recommending Quest Motors.
(Maldon) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Pateman,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Really good, patient customer service , Oliver was a great help not pushy, sent everything over I asked via text or video call ,brought a great van for a good price all delivered, would recommend this Family Run garage
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Kimberley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I had nothing but five star treatment from Richard from the moment I called about a car I had seen on the web site right through to the moment Gordon delivered the car to my door I was always made to feel at ease and was never pushed and nothing was to much trouble.
(Maldon) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr King,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard, Gordon and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Manager was absolutely rude and not caring about costumer. Such a disgrace from such a old and brilliant auto company. Not able to fulfill their own words. Although car was alright but the way manager deals with costumer is absolutely unacceptable, total unacceptable.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Gurung,

We're disappointed to read your review.

We take great pride in delivering vehicles of the highest quality to our customers, and this is one of the reasons 99% of our customers leave us such great reviews. Due to COVID-19 we have a smaller team working in order to comply with the social distancing policies, and this has unfortunately led to a slight delay in the delivery of some vehicles.

We understand that the short delay is frustrating; however, we feel the small wait is essential to deliver your new vehicle to your doorstep while meeting and exceeding our quality standards.

We care about our customers, and we feel this is reflected in the high number of 5-star reviews you'll read about us. We truly hope you're happy with your car when it arrives with you and you'll consider updating your review to reflect this.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Thank You Andrew Frost for ensuring that from my initial visit he remembered the details that were important to me and secured a sale which I’m really pleased with.
(Maldon) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Goodall,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Andrew and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very happy today after collecting my new car. All staff were polite helpful and knowledgeable. They all went above and beyond, the service was excellent and I could not have asked from more from Braintree Quest Motors. Looking forward to driving my new car. A* service for all aspects across the board :)
(Braintree) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Miss Powell,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Couldn’t fault
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Although we have not completed our purchase yet ,so far everything has been completed by Rob very satisfactory
(Braintree) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Parkhurst,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Peter was very good working hard to find the right car for me which he as done well happy
(Braintree) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Parker,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Peter and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
The sales person rob was a very polite The very experience salesman
(Braintree) - Posted 6 months ago
Dear Mr Hughes,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service from start to finish.
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 26th July 2020
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Mrs Brown,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent friendly service with great range of cars and what feels like a genuine interest in helping you find the right solution. Will be back when my wife's car needs renewing.
(Braintree) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Mr Garrick,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Our latest car purchase was a very different experience, Richard our sales person had to work from a car which was his office in the car park, every thing went like clockwork thanks to Richards expertise.
Dear Mrs Winger,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
The service I got was second to none. I always get very good service every time I go to Quest motor at Braintree. The staff all know me as I have brought many vehicles from you. I normally deal with Brad and the lovely Stef. They know what I want and get me a good deal. I would not think of going to any other dealer ship. Thank you
Dear Mr Prior,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Brad, Steph and all the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I found the whole process easy to follow, albeit mostly online. I was impressed by Richard Cowan the manager who help me through the process and even took time out to send me video instructions for the sat nav system , the vehicle was as stated in the online bio , I have previously purchase from your Maldon outlet and the service I have recieved has always been professional and helpful.
(Maldon) - Posted 9 months ago