Quest Motor Group Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motors is a family run business and it shows in the values they support, the car I purchased is top quality and I am very satisfied, no pressure selling and Oliver Gozzett provided all the information that I required. Many Thanks.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
I recently visited Quest to trade in my beloved Mini Cooper against a Fiat Panda to realise some funds to complete my house renovations. I was attended to by Oliver Gozzett who was exceptionally polite, professional and friendly. He gave me sound advice without being at all pushy, offering me a very good price for my mini. I am extremely happy with my low mileage Panda which is in amazing condition being thoroughly inspected by Quest. I cannot fault the service I received and would thoroughly recommend this dealership to anyone.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
This is my 3rd car from Quest. Have always had exceptional service particularly from Peter White. Services have always been good and reasonably priced
Top salesman. Nik mahoon
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service received by Simon at Braintree. Really helpful and informative. I am so pleased with my new Car. Thank you so much !
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very good first time experience with purchasing a vehicle from quest... the salesman (Russell Wheatley) was really good and professional from the start to collection day...
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The service I received from your staff at Braintree was excellent, especially Stephanie Thomas, who was able to answer all our questions and give us all the information we required. What a super salesperson! They even delivered my new car (which is lovely) to my home. I would definitely use Quest again.
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful and we are thrilled with our new car
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quest Motors Braintree are brilliant. Always excellent service and fantastic customer service. This is the reason we only visit them when updating our car.
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful and friendly advice given, we were treated in a very welcoming manner from the start, very impressed.
Darren flight ,nothing was to much for him ,
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I bought a new car from Quest in Braintree 4 years and was so happy with your service that I returned last week to buy another car from you.
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good selection of vehicles, customer focused, good service, was able to get a great deal on the car I was after
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The whole experience of buying my car was very enjoyable and engaging. I felt that my purchase mattered and was treated in a professional yet friendly manner.
(Braintree) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service, very kind and considerate, really happy, I would highly recommend.
(Braintree) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service from start to finish as always! Thank you :)
(Braintree) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I found the telephone conversations, emails and subsequent correspondence to be very informative and detailed. The car as advertised in the pictures looked fantastic and I therefore went ahead with the purchase without going to see the vehicle or a test drive as it looked so good and the staff gave detailed explanations which were very reassuring. The car was delivered to my door as agreed for an additional fee by a very pleasant man who supplied the documentation and an overview of the car. All in all the purchase was quick, and easy, the vehicle is as fantastic as the pictures its just what I wanted. Thank you so much highly recommended service from everyone.
(Maldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Bret Cuddehay was amazing helping us get our car on finance. He found it so quick for us, explained everything carefully to us and was super friendly.
(Braintree) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great service and pleasure to do business with many thanks
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I may have got lucky but after a knowledgeable and pleasant conversation with your Sales Rep, and a test drive I went ahead and purchased the car which so far is excellent. What more needs to be said ?
(Maldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago