Quest Motor Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group

About Quest Motor Group: Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Tell us how Quest Motor Group made you happy

"Very helpful and understanding they got me what I wanted. Bradly has helped me every time I buy a new vehicle, I would recommend him to any one wanting to buy a new or used vehicle."
(Braintree) - Posted 11 hours ago
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Bradley and the rest of the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"I have always been very happy with service and staff"
(Maldon) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Rex,

Thanks for the great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Very friendly salesman ( Matt Holland) & very efficient"
(Braintree) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Pamela,

Thanks for the great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Mat and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"The sales manager was an absolute gent and helped me with my car purchase without being pushy at all. They also offer affordable warranty options. Finally they were happy to pick me up from Stansted Airport. Would recommend."
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 days ago

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff and a pleasant reception area."
(Maldon) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved a 4-star review, we hope that during your next visit to our Maldon Dealership, you'll feel you can give us a full 5-star review!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"The team at Quest Motor Group ensured that they did their upmost in supporting me to make the right decision regarding the purchase of my new car. The team were extremely professional and approachable and ensured that all my queries were answered and explained in full depth. The purchase of my new vehicle went very smoothly thanks to the the Quest team! I would highly recommended them!!!"
(Braintree) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"I am very happy with the purchase of a Suzuki celerio from quest motor group."
Hi Lee,

Thanks for the great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Darren Smith guided me through the test drive and the buying of my 'cactus' with knowledge and professionalism, and was very helpful. I would buy another vehicle from the Maldon branch without hesitation."
Hi Edwin,

Thanks for the great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Great service from Quest Motors Braintree. Bret was very helpful in our purchase. Agreeing a Maldon collection of our lovely new C3, well almost new. Would certainly recommend Quest for courteous service."
(Braintree) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Marie,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Pleasant, helpful & makes you feel welcome."

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Good service. Prompt and courteous. No problems with the used car I purchased. All had been well serviced and was spotlessly clean."
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Moira,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Bradley and Stuart very helpful as always."
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the amazing review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Bradley, Stewart and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"This is the second car I have purchased from quest motors Maldon staff are excellent nothing is to much trouble extremely helpful and friendly."
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the amazing review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Bradley was so helpful from start to finish. Highly recommend!!"
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the amazing review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Bradley and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Andrew couldn't be more helpful first class communication highly recommend"
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The salesman was very good and did his best to support me throughout the process. The car I bought Corsa griffin is not up to expectation. The technology (navigation and apple car play) were some of the reasons I purchased but unfortunately, they are not working properly. I was told the vehicle is one of the recalled models from Vauxhall but this was after I have signed all the paperwork hence there was not much I could do. I will be contacting the dealer as i am not enjoying the car like i am supposed to. I will however recommend quest motors group because of Simon the salesperson was very professional and helpful. I also think customers should be made aware of faults on the vehicle in the first instance and not at the end of the signing documents as this could influence decision making."
(Braintree) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Harriet,

Thanks for the good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's disappointing to see you feel we fell just short during your visit, albeit, it's great to hear that Simon looked after you very well.

We promise to be transparent through any vehicle purchase and will give you as much information as possible prior to purchasing the vehicle, however the recall notices was only issued by Vauxhall after ordering your new Vauxhall Corsa. We have passed your feedback onto Vauxhall regarding the recall notices on vehicles and whether we can be informed of these prior to purchase/ordering.

Simon has also been in contact with you this morning following your review and has made an appointment to see you on Saturday to help with any issues that you're facing with your infotainment system. We're sure it's just a little tweak in the settings which needs to be made via the touchscreen display - but we'll go through this with you on Saturday.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us. We hope you feel you'll be able to leave us a 5-star review after your visit on Saturday.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Dealing with Richard Cowan of the Quest Motor Group at Maldon was a refreshing experience. He was honest and straightforward with us, and we felt like he treated us like people, not just 'customers'. He was very professional and helpful, and we were very happy to purchase our new car at his dealership. Thanks Richard!"
(Maldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the amazing review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Richard Cowan and the rest of the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Swift help. Very knowledgable salesman. Given time, not rushed though. Great test drive experience."
(Maldon) - Posted 4 weeks ago

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Great company, great attitude!!"
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Dominic

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"I would highly recommend buying a car from Quest, Simon was very helpful, approachable and went the extra mile to help me to find the car I wanted."
(Braintree) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the amazing review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Simon and the rest of the team.

Quest Motor Group is rated 4.86 based on 28 reviews