Quest Motor Group Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Great Professional Service, Great value for money, highly recommended.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 day ago
From the moment we walked into qmg , and spoke to Olly, to the moment we collected our new car, we experienced excellent friendly customer service, and a welcoming response by all at the site. Whilst awaiting preparation of our vehicle, I telephoned more than once with questions about the vehicle, to which I received a friendly and informative response to my full satisfaction. We are very happy with our new car, and would like to thank Olly for our great customer experience, we would definitely recommend.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 day ago
Great selection of vehicles, good prices. Salesman was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Buying and part exchanging a car was a quick and easy process, well done. Will be back when other half is looking to update their car.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 days ago
At every turn there was a staff member giving valid assistance without being pushy. Apparently some were clearly senior staff members freely helping. Brett gave extensive help to clear the paperwork and move to a smooth and timely conclusion. Website has plethora of good information of vehicles on sale to assist purchasers
(Braintree) - Posted 4 days ago
Car arrived on the day.having not traveled to see it .I was relying on salesman answering my questions. I asked how much tread was on the front tyres.he said there was plenty as the car had only done 8.500 miles from new. When the car arrived it was taken off trailer and I inspected the front tyres.and I told the delivery driver that they was very low tread on the front tyres and he said yes they are low. Rest of the car was excellent. The following day I took it to my local tyre station and I was told the front tyres were in need of replacement asap as they were worn down to markers asap. After spending £210:00 for new front tyres I wasn't impressed with the salesman and his answers to my questions regarding the front tyres. I will think very hard before beliving sales people again in the future. They should have been replaced before the car was delivered to me. Very annoyed P.G. AV17FBL
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Gay,

We’re disappointed to see that you were not satisfied with the purchase of your New Ford Focus which we delivered to you during November 2019.

Here at Quest Motor Group we have a very open and honest policy, priding ourselves on the level of expertise, service and transparency we deliver to customers. We video called you to show you around the vehicle prior to purchase, we also sent you images of the tread on each of the vehicles tyres (with the wheels turned to make it easy to see across the entirety of the tyre), along with the exact amount of tread left on each tyre.

Further to this, we display the a “History Check” and “Health Check” on our website for each and every vehicle, detailing any issues with the vehicle, including the tyre tread being a minimum of 3mm. We have pulled the vehicles photos to check the condition of the tyres and we feel happy that we’ve met our standard, with a minimum of 1.4mm of tread remaining before the tyres reach the legal limit of 1.6mm.

We feel there really isn't anything else we could have done to make it clearer how much tread is left on the tyres.

If you requires any further assistance please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team.

The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service from Richard at Quest Maldon. Extremely helpful, came up with the perfect car for me. All sorted very quickly and efficiently.
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Flaxman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I'll pass your kind words onto Richard and the team!

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us!

Extremely helpful salesman Simon Ryan. Great service
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Foster,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I'll pass your kind words onto Simon and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
happy with the service that Darren provided to us.
(Maldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr James,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars during your visit to our Maldon Dealership, we hope that during your next visit you'll feel we have improved enough to give us a full 5-stars!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
The salesman, Darren Smith, was helpful and informative. He left it to us to make a decision on the data given and was thorough in presenting all the relevant technical and financial info. A test vehicle was available at the agreed time and our new car was also ready and waiting. Previous servicing our old car at Quest shows that we are in good and capable hands.
(Maldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Bailey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I'll pass your kind words onto Darren and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Steph and the team on the Citroen sales were very organised, helpful and friendly. The purchase of my new car went very smoothly.
(Braintree) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Bartlett,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I'll pass your kind words onto Steph and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Peter Hutley in sales was excellent, extremely helpful and courteous. Unfortunately as my finance company messed up transferring the funds on time I was unable to take delivery of my car as my Christmas vacation had ended. As live 300 miles away and work as a paramedic I had to get back to work before the funds would have arrived. Another 600 mile round trip to pick up the car at a later date just wasn't welcome but at least Peter agreed to return my deposit. Maybe next time.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Lloyd,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I'll pass your kind words onto Peter and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
The usual helpfull, pleasant and efficient service from Darren Smith.
(Maldon) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Guiver,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
It is always the personal touch , and their staff warm attention to all matters from the top of the Organisation to the workshop garage floor.. Excellent service throughout..
(Maldon) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Mr Broise,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I'll pass your kind words onto the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent customer service and very helpful and attentive. Nothing too much trouble. Highly recommend
Dear Mrs Doe,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Great friendly and helpful dealership aftersales service is great that's why I keep going back there to buy my cars and have my car serviced there if you have never been there I recommend you go there before going to any other dealership you wont be disappointed
Dear Mr Thompson,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I'll pass your kind words onto the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service took time to explain details to see if the car was right for me
Dear Mrs Bright,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very good service! All clear! The car was amazing! Thank you!
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Cardano,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Highly recommended. Very satisfied and was well looked after by Manager Richard Cowan. Superb.
Dear Mr Croker,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Great knowledge and customer service!!!
Dear Mr Roll,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
We have been with Quests for years find them very good very helpful would not go to another garage.
Quest Motor Group is rated 4.90 based on 231 reviews