Quest Motor Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group

About Quest Motor Group: Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Click Here
customer service
Mr C Firman
"Brilliant company to deal with. Friendly and helpful staff. Buying a car was hassle free and enjoyable thanks to Peter Hutley. Very knowledgeable and experienced in his profession."
Mr R Hayes
"Absolutely delighted with our recent trade-in and purchase with Quest Braintree. Bradley who we dealt with made the whole process enjoyable. This was our third purchase from Quest and will definitely use them again. Thoroughly recommended."
Mr C Harris
"We were attended to by Geoff Leland & his team who were all friendly & informative & were eager for us to get the best deal for the car that we wanted. This is the second car we have bought from quests & we would recommend them for their very good sales & after sale service. ."
"I had a great experience with Quest. Such lovely, friendly staff who sorted out everything for me. Would definitely recommend them"
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Really pleased the way my recent purchase was dealt with by Darren at Maldon. First class service. Thank you"
(Maldon) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Great, speedy service - would highly recommend!"
(Maldon) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Darren Flight was superb in every way possible and nothing was to much trouble,and no pressure to buy a vehicle. All the staff were very freindly and helpful whilst i was at the dealership buying my Insignia Estate."
(Maldon) - Posted 3 days ago
Dear Mr Watts,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Darren and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Hi, I was served by Mathew Holland in Braintree. I hadn’t planned on buying a car that week, but my own car hadn’t lasted as long as I thought it was going to, so I found myself in a situation where I had to get one quite quickly. Mathew was helpful and it seemed as if he kind of got my situation and thoughts about getting a car. In my opinion he is a very good salesman, good at selling, but not too pushy or manipulative. Maybe he is good at reading customers and understanding where they are at regarding their cars??? Anyway, I thought he did a great job as he seemed genuine, trustworthy, was helpful, informative, friendly and professional. I had spend hours, a whole weekend trawling the internet and could have got the same car cheaper in other places, but I felt comfortable getting it at quest motors in Braintree - Partly because I didn’t feel lied to by the salesman who sold me the car and partly because it was from quest motors which has a good reputation in Braintree and things like 1 years warranty as opposed to 3 months etc. etc."
(Braintree) - Posted 5 days ago
Dear Miss Easter,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Mathew and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Third new car we have bought from Quest. Richard Cowan always looks after us brilliantly in a non pressurised and very helpful way. Very happy with our new Cactus."
(Maldon) - Posted 6 days ago
Dear Mrs Rasmussen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Richard and the team!

(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 6 days ago
Dear Mr C Firman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Peter and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Don’t be afraid to reserve on line, as come visit and rest drive no pressure whatsoever to buy, just leave you to decide.. no sales pitch just good honest talk, guidance and made to feel comfortable with what was being done.. I brought my car through Geoff and quite simply a seamless transaction!!! Like I say no pressure just a good honest salesman with plenty of time to discuss and explain !! Thank you!!"
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Lumley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Geoff and the team!

Dear Mr Lumley,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Very friendly and helpful. Steph and Rob found the ideal car for me and Steph also phoned today after I collected the car Saturday to check I was happy with it. Would definately recommend them."
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mrs Brimmell,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Rob, Steph and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Andrew Frost was very helpful and clearly understood what we where looking for. He knew all the financial options available and a great help."
Dear Mr Walton,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Andrew and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Excellent service from start to finish. Staff extremely welcoming and knowledgable. Thanks to Steph and Rob for being so helpful."
(Braintree) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Schofield,

(Braintree) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Hayes,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Bradley and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"The overall car buying experience was made very easy. The professionalism and helpfulness of Andrew the sales assistant was a credit to your company.Many thanks"
Dear Mr Rook,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Was a good service could not fault anything glad l came to quest motors"
Hi Mr Marjurum,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"good sales service in dealing with a purchase of a used car with trade-in"
Hi Mr Claydon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars during your visit to our Maldon Dealership, we're always striving for 5-stars and we hope that you'll feel we have improved enough to leave us a 5-star review during your next visit.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"I found them very helpful, thorough and honest, which you don't always experience when buying cars. Richard Hubbard is very good at his job and I would thoroughly recommend The Quest Group to anyone."
Hi Mrs Carroll,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Richard Hubbard and the team!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Excellent car buying experience! Andrew was friendly, knowledgeable & professional. Communication was excellent and Andrew made the whole process easy. After the test drive he made sure it was possible to take the car the same day. A pleasure to deal with, thank you."
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Emsden,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Nick was very helpful and a nice guy to deal with. Very happy with my new van and the deal."
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Penning,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto Nick and the team!

(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Harris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Thank you for your continued custom. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
"Not only are all the staff up to date with all the Cars, they are all animal lovers and that says a lot about them, we are very pleased with our Ignis what a cracking little car and we would like to say a big thank you to you all the staff at Quest Maldon Cheers."
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Buckley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will pass your kind words onto all of the team!

P.S. It's great to hear you love animals as much as we do. We're just about to announce that we're going to be supporting a local animal rescue shelter over the next year :)!

Quest Motor Group is rated 4.89 based on 185 reviews