Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Mr King
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Mr Kruszewski
Excellent support & service from Richard & Darren at the Maldon site .
(Maldon) - Posted 1 hour ago
Very disappointed and upset to read on Facebook you are moving out of Maldon. I had only the same day ordered a new car. Was6told anything. When I called in the same afternoon told a letter in the post. Nothing! Feel very disappointed and let down! I certainly shouldn't have read this on social media!
(Maldon) - Posted 23 hours ago
The colleague I had was really helpful and was amazing with how quickly we could collect the car thank you and would really recommend Quest Motor Group to my friends and family
(Maldon) - Posted 2 days ago
I was extremely impressed by the Quest Motor Group. I bought my car remotely but I had full confidence in the process and in the quality of the product.
(Braintree) - Posted 3 days ago
Dear Dr Thomas,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Steph the Salesperson has been excellent and has definitely gone the extra mile, all my questions answered promptly and the video walk around of the car was a brilliant touch, the Sales experience has been one of the best I have received.
Dear Andy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Steph and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Pete White was brilliant, couldn't have asked for better service
Dear Mr Porter,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Peter and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very happy with my service
(Maldon) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Turner.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Great service from start to finish, kept informed at every stage of purchasing, Ollie was friendly and knew his stuff
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Ollie and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren was very helpful with our purchase and made the whole thing easy and straight forward.
(Maldon) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mrs White,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service as usual even in these trying times. We went to buy an older car and ended up with a brand new Crossland all within a week!!
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Dear Miss Hastings,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very happy good service would recommend them
Dear Miss Arnold,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Brilliant service from all staff. So helpful and friendly.
Dear Ms Clow,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
We couldn’t recommend Quest Motors enough - they made the usually stressful experience of buying a car a very enjoyable one! Oliver was fantastic and found us the exact car we wanted (even though we were very specific!) within a few days. All the paper work was sorted by Quest (including the tax, MOT etc) which made everything run smoothly. Oliver kept us updated throughout the process and the car was delivered to our home. We love our new car, it’s absolutely perfect and has been checked over by Quest which gives us the assurance we need. All in all Quest Motor Group have been amazing and it was a seamless process and we can’t thank them enough!
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Dear Miss McMahon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
This is the 3rd car I have purchased from quest. It’s been a great peace of mind purchasing and servicing my cars with a trustworthy, reliable company
Dear Mr Fuller,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
All of my questions were answered very promptly and the customer service was excellent. All information provided as required and not too pushy.
Dear Ms Wilcock-Crane,

We found Darren very helpful
Dear Mrs Price,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Russell Wheatley was very professional and helpful showing a great deal of patience answering my questions
Dear Mrs Palmer,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Russell and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Stephanie is a joy to deal with
Dear Mrs Tilley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Stephanie and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Rob who dealt with us was very helpful
Dear Mr Jolson,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Quest come across as a very professional company. Everything has been very comfortable with your sales team Stephney. Nothing was to much trouble she came across as extremely trust worthy.
Dear Mr Winestein,