Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Miss Hoyte
Mrs Lamb
Couldn’t fault
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 day ago
Very straightforward process in buying a new van, could not fault. Let’s hope the after sales is as good.
(Braintree) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service throughout by both Olly and Harry; attention to detail with a calm, confident and relaxed approach.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 4 days ago
Dear Mr Sams,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Olly, Harry and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very friendly helpfull staff made you feel more than just a customer superb survice
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 4 days ago
Dear Mr Tyrell,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Great service and great covid practice
(Braintree) - Posted 4 days ago
Dear Mr Johnson,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very pleased with the service I received from Darren Flight at Maldon. Very helpful with my questions about my new vehicle, good knowledge of the car! and really appreciate being made to feel so welcomed and comfortable and safe, in the showroom with having a mask exemption myself. Whole process was do simple and quick too. Thank you.
(Maldon) - Posted 5 days ago
Dear Miss Smy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
excellent service as usual. have used them many times and have always been impressed by their quality and service
(Braintree) - Posted 5 days ago
Dear Mr Youngs,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren was helpful in every way possible he made it so easy and it was a joy buying a car from him thank you Darren 👍
(Maldon) - Posted 6 days ago
Dear Mr Harris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

Very helpful and friendly
(Maldon) - Posted 6 days ago
Dear Mrs Wright,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Great service and a great car!
Dear Mr Tayler,

Dear Mr Tayler,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Quest provide an excellent service. This is the second car that I have bought from them and I cannot fault their attitude or attention to their clients
Dear Mr Walford,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visits to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Thank you again for your continued support. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

Bought an Insignia via Bradly
Top gentleman of a salesman
Dear Mr Whitehead,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Bradley and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Bought mine and my daughters new cars from here way back in 2014, now after nearly seven years with my current model thought I would return to look at options for a new one. I have had Vauxhall's now for over thirty years but never thought I would buy a new car again because I am very happy with my Mokka but they have just launched a new model. I have always kept in touch with Bradley Nathan (sales) and we popped into see him just to get some ideas. I have always found him to be friendly, courteous and honest and he would always be my preferred contact when calling or visiting the dealership. So we purchased a new Mokka in the Launch edition facilitated by Bradley. I know you don't get something for nothing these day but felt we came away with a good deal. Haven't seen one yet but looks revolutionary can't wait to drive one when they get a demo and have ours delivered soon, thanks Bradley.
Dear Mr Gammans,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We're just as excited as you to see New Mokka, so thank you for being our first customer to order a New Mokka! If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very good service found the car i want I wanted. After test driving one car I found the perfect on the second test drive. Thank you to Darren at the Maldon garage for helping me pick my dream car. 5*
Dear Miss Cain,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Andrew was very helpful and took me straight to the type of car that i was looking for. After test driving we discussed - he was not pushy and explained everything i needed to know patiently answering all my questions. i trusted what he was telling me. i have been using quest motors for the past 40 years.
Dear Mrs Newcombe,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Andrew and the team.

Thank you again for your continued support over the past 40 years! If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Salesman was knowledgeable and friend, was able to answer all my questions regarding my choice, and did not try and offer an alternative, although I suppose he would have done if I had not been so positive with my choice.
Dear Mr Hunt,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Had a really good experience - Peter and Steph were so helpful and friendly. Thank you!
Dear Miss King,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Peter, Steph and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Helpful and good advice with no pressure to buy.
Dear Mrs Roast,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
really helpful and proffesional and friendly
Dear Mr Hutcherson,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have found a car on Auto Trader and when i called the company called QUEST Braintree, Mr Russell - car salesman, picked up the phone and he briefly explained about who they are and their reviews online and also a brief description of the car.
He then sent a video links of the car and an email relating to the car. He also said if i am happy, i can reserve the car by paying £99.00 then the car will go to the service for a new MOT as the car has high mileage, if the car may need any clutch and timing chain, they will replace it before the collection.
We have agreed the price £7500 for Mitsubishi outlander GX3 4wd, 7 seaters and paid £99.00 by my credit card on 23/09/2020. They gave us an estimated date of collection on 30/09/2020. They also said they are going to give me a call a day before collection on 29/09/2020.
I have sent an email on 25/09/2020 regarding the payment, whether i can pay full by my credit card and they replied that they can take £1000 on card and the rest on debit card.
Then on 28/09/2020 i made a call and said it is quite disappointing that they don't take full credit card payment. Mr. Russell said he is going to let me know later on the day.
I then made a call again and he said he has got a big bills from the garage that the car need a replacement of new clutch and timing chain. So the car won't be ready on 30/09/2020. It will further take another week before the car gets ready.
But i have already booked a single journey train to Braintree online e-ticket through Trainline £11.00 and i also made insurance on that car which cost me £41.00

plus i hired a car on 28/09/2020 which cost me £30 for an Hospital appointment as my wife was 29 weeks pregnant and she doesn't want to get in a Taxi because of a high risk of contracting coronavirus.

Anyway, Mr Russell said that he will give me a call on 01/10/2020 for an update so i was waiting for his call back but no call were made then i sent him an email regarding the update saying that whether "new clutch and timing chain replaced or not"

But on 02/10/2020 he called and apologised and said that he need further information from me. It's their company policy so he asked how many mileages i do a year, insurance and so on.

He then said later on the day there were many problem in the car like a damage engine so they are not going to sell the car to me.
They wanted to refund the £99.00. i said that i have paid for my Train, insurance and a car hire as they delayed and now not selling the car.

Mr.Russell said to send the total cost with the proof and he will pass onto the manager and sort me out on Monday the 5th of Oct. 2020.

He called me on Monday and said they owes nothing. They don't want to pay anything and hang up the phone.
Dear Mr Alam,

We're sorry to see you felt we only delivered a 1-star experience.

We pride ourselves on our integrity, honesty, and transparency, which we have been from the outset. We only sell vehicles which have passed our thorough quality checks, and all cars are prepared to a high standard.

While the Mitsubishi Outlander that caught your eye was in fantastic condition inside and out, mechanically the vehicle did not meet our standards. We hope you can appreciate our integrity and honesty choosing not to sell you this vehicle and we can only apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. As soon we became aware this vehicle didn't meet our quality standard, we refunded your deposit in full and apologised.

As you'll see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on delivering a 5-star experience. In the majority of cases, we're happy to see that our customers have felt like we've met and even exceeded this. As a family run business which has been going in Essex since 1924, we like to think that customers continue coming back to us because of the level of service we deliver and the quality of vehicles we sell.

Quest Motor Group is rated 4.91 based on 529 reviews