Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Davidson
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Mrs Grange
Paid deposit on car 7thDec, 19th Jan asked for deposit back, no v5, no car.
(Maldon) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi this is the first time I’ve dealt with
Quest Motor Group and so far I have nothing but good things to say about them. My contact at Quest is
Nick Mahon at the Braintree office he is very professional In all areas.
Nick is very helpful quick to reply to my emails and gets the job done.
I’m buying a new van from Quest
which with all the professionalism of
Nick Mahon it’s stress free.
5 star.
Mark green
Dear Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Nick and the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
This company do their best to find the car that you ask for. We wouldn’t have gone back for our third car with them if we didn’t have confidence in their ability to do so
Dear Mrs Smith,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Everything was very straightforward, which is remarkable given the coronavirus restrictions.
The website listing was very thorough and accurate, and Rich filmed a video tour of the car for me. Any questions that I had were answered promptly and completely.
Upon collection, the car was spotless inside and out.
I would not hesitate in recommending Quest Motors.
(Maldon) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Pateman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Sevice was excellent.Darren in car sales walked the extra mile in helping us in the purchase of our vehicle no heavy duty sales.Great information given.Customer care 10 out of 10.
(Maldon) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Vanessa,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
My experience with Quest during the search and subsequent purchase of my new car was pleasurable.
Their sales person was very helpful and understanding, without being overbearing.
I would have no doubts about shopping there again.
Dear Mr Beard,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Fantastic customer service from Richard,very professional and courteous at all times,good clear coms in current covid situation.Good value in terms of overall purchase we made and price for our part exchange,would definitely recommend if
You are looking for a new vehicle.Great to purchase locally and support local family businesses ...Many thanks Richard and the team at Quest Maldon...
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Lloyd,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
You have a excellent team at the Braintree branch with very good people skills.
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Caskey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintreee Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have recently purchased a Vauxhall Adam and I have had exceptional support from Darren in Maldon the whole way through. Really quick communication and drove out to me for test drive under current restrictions. Was very covid safe. Can’t wait to receive my new car!
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Miss Fisk,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Really good, patient customer service , Oliver was a great help not pushy, sent everything over I asked via text or video call ,brought a great van for a good price all delivered, would recommend this Family Run garage
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Kimberley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have purchased commercial vehicles from Quest for over 7 years. The service has been exceptional, to the extent that I am based in Berkshire and still purchase from Essex. Relationships are key and I have always felt valued as a returning customer.
(Maldon) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Mr Moon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership over the years. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team and we thank you for your continued business.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I had nothing but five star treatment from Richard from the moment I called about a car I had seen on the web site right through to the moment Gordon delivered the car to my door I was always made to feel at ease and was never pushed and nothing was to much trouble.
Dear Mr King,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard, Gordon and the team.

Excellent service
Dear Mr Cornell,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
a great team. Kevin in service dept has been brilliant. And Richard Cowan with the sale of my new car. an excellent company to deal with. Thanks to everyone
Dear Mrs Brooks,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard, Kevin and the team.

Brilliant service yet again
Enquired on the Thursday and van delivered on the Friday
Exceptional
Dear Mr Gibson,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Excellent service ,easy purchase , pleasant sales man ,cannot fault
Dear Mr Nicholson,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful staff, easiest new car purchase I've ever made,
Dear Mr Roots,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
The service is professional yet personal, Peter White in particular really went above and beyond to sort out our new car, this is now the second vehicle we've had from Quest and why we recommend them to anyone looking to buy/lease a new vehicle. It's also why we drive 30 miles outside our area even though we have an alternative dealer 3 miles away.
(Braintree) - Posted 1 month ago
Helpful and friendly staff! Very pleased with my car
Dear Mrs Crooks,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Manager was absolutely rude and not caring about costumer. Such a disgrace from such a old and brilliant auto company. Not able to fulfill their own words. Although car was alright but the way manager deals with costumer is absolutely unacceptable, total unacceptable.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Gurung,

We're disappointed to read your review.

We take great pride in delivering vehicles of the highest quality to our customers, and this is one of the reasons 99% of our customers leave us such great reviews. Due to COVID-19 we have a smaller team working in order to comply with the social distancing policies, and this has unfortunately led to a slight delay in the delivery of some vehicles.

We understand that the short delay is frustrating; however, we feel the small wait is essential to deliver your new vehicle to your doorstep while meeting and exceeding our quality standards.

We care about our customers, and we feel this is reflected in the high number of 5-star reviews you'll read about us. We truly hope you're happy with your car when it arrives with you and you'll consider updating your review to reflect this.

Quest Motor Group is rated 4.90 based on 592 reviews