Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Jack Browning
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Tilley
I have been with Quests now for many years, both as a buyer of new and used cars and for my repairs.
I have just bought a new Vauxhall Corsa and, despite the lockdown problems, all went smoothly.
Peter White was working from home, but prepared the PCP quote for me and arranged for Rob Beckwith to do the handover. Despite Rob doing about four people's jobs, and not being a Vauxhall salesman, he spent a lot of time with me doing the paperwork and showing me the vehicle and couldn't have made it any easier.
Many thanks!
(Braintree) - Posted 12 hours ago
Exceptionally helpful and professional thank you Rob Beckwith at quest motors group.
(Braintree) - Posted 13 hours ago
Friendly, helpful nothing too much trouble. Thank you Darren Flight. A star.
(Maldon) - Posted 5 days ago
Lockdown purchase that could not have gone any better. Excellent customer service and communication throughout. Delighted with the car which was delivered 200 miles away. Thank you Rob Beckwith
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 5 days ago
My contact at quest motor group was rob who could not have been more helpful in helping me to choose my next car.I found him to be very professional and friendly, the whole transaction went smoothly with rob making sure that the car was right for me .highly recommend quest motor group and would certainly do business with them again.
(Braintree) - Posted 5 days ago
Nick has come up trumps with our sons 1st car ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
(Braintree) - Posted 6 days ago
Always excellent, from sales to service. Richard Cowan keeps raising the bar to new levels, but the support from Kevin Gower and team in service shows the fantastic all round quality that Quest always offer, without fail.
(Maldon) - Posted 1 week ago
Brought a c4 cactus, Rob who I'm dealing with is very cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž no pressure explaining everything i need to know delivery this Friday 19th.
(Braintree) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Loader,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service over the phone and online correspondence with COVID restrictions in place.
(Maldon) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mrs Fitzgerald,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful and went out off there way to help me get the vehicle I wanted very friendly I delt with Ollie who was great thank you
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Mountney,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Ollie and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Oli was very helpful and supportive through the whole process. Very good offer on part exchange.
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Tedder-Barton,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oli and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Undoubtedly the easiest and most hassle free car purchase I have ever made.
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Allen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Brilliant
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Ward,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent, professional, courteous service. It's the first time I've ordered a car online and this was a very good experience. The car arrived punctually (from 200 miles away!) and in immaculate condition. Very pleased. The car is beautiful.
Dear Mrs Franks,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

While we've been selling cars online for a few years now, it's still a new experience for so many of our customers. Seeing feedback like yours is really encouraging that we've got it right. Thank you for choosing to buy from Quest Motor Group and we hope you love your new car.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful answered all my questions very pleased with them
Dear Mrs Irons,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
We have been really impressed by the sale of a car to us in these very challenging times. Oliver Gozzett was extremely helpful and nothing was to much bother
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Dear Mr Saggs,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

Great photo - glad to see your partner is as pleased with the car as you are!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Rob who was covering sales for Vauxhall was very efficient, polite, explained about the car and it’s specification.
He is a credit to the Quest group.

Thanks Rob.

Alison Brown
(Braintree) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Miss Brown,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren was very helpful and thorough when discussing my first car on finance. Would highly recommend.
(Maldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Jade,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I spoke with a guy called Oliver & I found him very helpful as this is my first time buying a car properly wouldn’t of been able to do it without him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Dear Mr Musto,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service particularly during these difficult times.Highly recommended Quest Motor Group.
(Maldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago