QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
Fantastic service. I’ve used QAccounting for 4+ years. Agam Saini has alway been really flexible, helpful and on several occasions has gone the extra mile to help me out around year ends etc. Great service at a great price. Highly recommended.
Customer since 2015. They used to be good when still trading as QDOS, now absolutely terrible. My company accounts last year were ready with just 2 days to go before HMRC deadline. This years accounts are also nowhere near ready months after year end. Each time I'm having to laboriously piece together info for them which they've already had from me. Why am I doing their job for them?! They can't communicate effectively, and don't seem to be able to get the accounts done correctly or on time, so I've ended our relationship and have a new accountant who is great and really highlights how awful QAccounting have become. Shame.
Avoid at all costs. I used QDos for around a year thinking I might save some money from my previous accountants. Boy was I wrong. It cost me SO much more in terms of time correcting their constant mistakes. VAT returns incorrect, annual company returns incorrect, annual personal tax incorrect. The problem here is they outsource their actual accounting to offshore "accountants" so whenever you ring "your accountant" you are frequently told "I will send them an email and we should get an answer tomorrow morning". I have been contracting since 1998 and can honestly say this was one of the worst mistakes I have ever made. Oh and transferring to another accountant took FOREVER with them delaying and not returning emails from the new accountant. And then they handed over incomplete data that required me to get involved. I dont want to put my name here because I fear I will still need to go back and ask for more information on topics even now.
One of the worst accountancy firms I have ever dealt with....possibly the worst of all firms. I am fed up of constantly chasing emails and receiving no response. It has been over a month since I sent a query and have had no response at all, despite several chasers. This is not the first time this has happened either. I have zero confidence in the service provided or the quality of figures produced.
I have been an IT contractor for 15 years and have to say the accounting at QDOS was woeful from start to finish. Late and Incorrect VAT returns. Incorrect to the point of professional negligence. Totally disinterested and uncontactable client manager, AWOL most weeks. I have now gone to a one person small time accounting company for my Ltd company returns, its a much better fit for a one man band operation such as mine. QDOS do great business insurance, but their accounting service has left me frustrated and disappointed on a monthly basis. Avoid.
Accounts have always been a mystery to me. I set up this business 3 years ago and the support received from Agam and his team has been exceptional. I tend to run on a "last-minute" approach to accounts, not by choice, but by doing trying to do business. The QAccounting team do what they do best and their support is invaluable. Always responsive and never make me feel like I am asking the "daft" question. Thanks to all
I worked with QAccounting for 4+ years. Their service, quick responses and, most importantly, patience to cope with my continuous stream of basic questions were invaluable. I created the company in 2016 and I'm striking it off now. Throughout this period, I always felt supported and guided to a point where I felt total peace of mind related to my company's accounting matters. I must particularly praise Agam, who was my Client Manager and never failed to give me quick and clear answers. Superb! Can't recommend enough.
I have been with Accounting for 6 years. My first 2 accounts were not the best and I had to have a number of errors corrected. However, my most recent accountant, Agam Saini, has been quite outstanding. His attention to detail, advice and general support has been excellent. I am just in the throws of closing my company down and Agam's support has been second to none. With his support, the service from QDOS in general has been great and delivered in a timely fashion. The 5 stars relate to my later QAccounting experience. My earlier experience with etc former QDOS Accounting would rate no more than 3 stars.
Really is great Accountancy firm with super easy set up, will go out of their way to answer questions and do what they can for you, and special thanks to Agam (account manager) for making everything run smoothly.
Worst accounting firm I have ever used. I had to double check every single thing that they did, as they almost always did it wrong. For example, for my Company Accounts they forgot to include 2 invoices I sent them. Also, they ask for the same information many times, wasting your time. They take ages to get back to you with a helpful response. The Account Manager responds within 24 hours, but he/she is never helpful as he/she just passes the request to a qualified accountant. Even after switching to a different accounting firm, they took ages to provide the necessary information. 6 months after switching, I'm still waiting on some things from them.
Great service from Customer Services but fulfilment was simply awful. In nearly four months as a client I never received a single monthly snapshot. The VAT Report was misfiled and I ended up paying VAT a couple of days late and suffered a massive fine. This is probably the worst professional services experience I've had. I'm going back to my previous accountant and - once again - I've learned the lesson that you get what you pay for.
I was really enthusiastic about the Qdos model after a couple of decades of 'traditional' Accountants. Unfortunately if you want any basic admin tasks from them you will find yourself continually chasing for updates. Very disappointed.
Really really happy with the service provided by the team at QAcounting. They're both friendly and professional. I cannot recommend them enough. My account manager Agam, has always taken the time to answer any questions, I might have, no matter how small and has always been diligent with queries or actions regarding my account.
Extremely unhappy with service and several serious mistakes. We have given countless opportunities to rectify and have received weeks of fob offs and lack of response to queries. This has had serious financial consequences to our small business and we are devastated as a result. Please, if there is an escalation path, feel free to contact us as resolution to our problems would be our number 1 result.
It took them six months to get my accounts up an running when I transferred to QDOS. I have had to double check everything they do, they screwed up my self assessment this could have cost me double the amount that was due. I closed my account four months ago and they still have not transferred a full set of accounts to my new accountant. The Account Managers seem to be there only to pass messages on to the back office but nothing is ever followed up, there is no accountability, senior managers do not seem to be any better... I even emailed the CEO who did not even bother to acknowledge my email. Very disappointed, I'm taking my accounting and insurance elsewhere.
After doing some research I decided to try Qdos and I'm so glad I did. Straight forward and very easy to switch. Customer service was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Poor management. Time too long for answers. Frequent errors.
I used to try and do my bookkeeping myself but ended up stressing myself out over it. Now I submit my expenses and invoices to QAccounting who do it for me. My account manager is a really nice fella and makes it pretty simple. Happy days.
Just having an account makes everyone happy.And being a part of the future plans
Do not use this provider. Due to serious negligence I have suffered 3 fines from HMRC during 2 terrible years with this group. All 3 of the 'Client Managers' assigned to me have had almost zero knowledge of my accounts and have cost me signficantly in fines, time and stress. I am having to take legal action due to the serious issues caused. Avoid at all costs.
QAccounting is rated 4.60 based on 233 reviews