QAccounting Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend QAccounting

About QAccounting: QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy

customer service
"Joined Qdos in February. Dipul was so helpful with my many questions I had when I was setting up my own limited company. Unfortunately, my original client manager was an absolute shocker! Constantly having to chase for things, unorganized, days/weeks for responses and felt like I was talking to a robot rather than a human. Since then I've been with John Cullion who's been brilliant with everything. Complete opposite to whom I had at the beginning. Hoping most are like John rather than the majority being like the former account manager."
"A friend, who is already a QAccounting client, requested Dipul Vaitha contact me as I wanted to start my own business as a consultant. From the very first call Dipul has been supportive in every way. He took the stress out of starting my own business giving me the time to focus on my consultancy company. Vipul has directed me to key people within the QAccounting group so that they could best advise me on the process and planning for the future. QAccounting is more expensive than other accountancy firms that I looked in to but the service, advice, tools and assistance I received was great."
"Dipul Vaitha was so helpful and explained everything so well!"
"Victoria Simmonds made the whole experience of setting up a new company very straight forward. The speed of interaction and interconnectedness of QAccounting is excellent and having contracts reviewed from an IR35 perspective with a thorough report was also extremely helpful."
"Sushil Mistry was very helpful and always available with quick responses setting up my company and getting ready for my first contract. I haven't started earning yet so too soon to give 5 stars as I haven't really put the accountancy side through its paces yet."
"Sushil has been very helpful in setting up a new company for me, dealing with me quickly and honestly. I hope the level of professionalism continues as the accounting begins."
"Getting onboard with Qdos was a straight forward process, with the guidance and support of the team, Victoria Simmonds, Katie Bennett, Megan Davis and Hollie Wilkinson. They ensured everything has been set up correctly and in a short time frame."
"I would like to say that this is my first experience in doing a self assessment and the service that I received from Qdos was outstanding. The agent Sushil Mistry was extremely helpful because of this being new for me answered all of my questions very professionally and in a way that I could understand. I would highly recommend Qdos to anyone who has just started a business. Kind Regards, Bob B"
"Sushil from Qdos assisted in me in getting setup. He is has been super responsive, patient and professional. I am still in the initial phase of having everything setup and so far so good. As a constructive review, the Qdos portal can do with more self service capabilities. It seems like the primary way of getting documents and expenses across is through emails and mobile app. I am little reserved when it comes to that method but will see how that goes. Five+ stars to Sushil and how he handled everything though."
"I found Qdos Accounting via online search. The initial steps to set up my own limited company were easy with Sushil Mistry's help. He was very thorough, clear and professional."
"When I contacted Qdos to explain the accounting packages further I found them very courteous, knowledgeable and thorough. I dealt with Dipul Vaitha and he left me feeling a confident in the service that Qdos were offering. Hopefully this will continue over the next few months as they complete my company accounting needs."
"I have been with them for a couple of months, and the initial onboarding with Dipul has been good and the overall experience smooth so far. Set up the company, worked out insurance and had the initial tax advice session too. So far so good. Will be back when I get more experience on their service."
Really appreciate the feedback, great to hear that things have gone smoothly!
"Good response to enquiries and my dedicated Accounting Manager"
"made my starting up bearable"
"I moved to Qdos from my original accountants......the switchover went smoothly with some small "teething problems" that were sorted out with a couple of emails / calls, the response from my client manager was timely & effective. Qdos have also acted on my behalf to reclaim over paid VAT again this process has been simple & quick. All in all to date very happy with the service & glad I made the switch to Qdos."
"Very helpful and attentive staff, IR35 review and insurance, just good value overall!"
"I haven't been using Qdos and I don't think my set up is complicated but I am happy with the service I have received so far."
"The complete service across VAT, personal and corporation tax, advice is pertinent and well informed"
"Any time I have a question, they're very willing to take the time to answer it properly and fully."
"Ability to have one contact points for all aspects of required services e.g. insurance and accounting (personal and business)."
QAccounting is rated 4.58 based on 198 reviews