Qdos Accounting Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Qdos Accounting

About Qdos Accounting: Qdos Accounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. Qdos Accounting is part of the largest integrated provider of contractor services in the UK, with over 35,000 clients benefiting from our combined experience and expertise.

enquiries@qdosaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

How would you rate Qdos Accounting ?

"Victoria has been very helpful and patient. Highly recommended."
"The whole process of switching is very easy and the team is quite professional. Victoria Symmonds was my first point of contact and she answered all my queries promptly."
"I've been contracting with companies around the world for a few years now, but haven't had to face the bureaucratic burden that the UK places on people. The team at Qdos, particularly Victoria, have not only streamlined and expedited the setup of my LLC, but also translated and decoded the financial terms into concepts that I am familiar with from home."
"My on-boarding experience with Victoria Simmonds was pleasant. She was efficient and ensured the process moved along quickly."
"Dealt with Victoria Simmonds. Very polite and made the onboarding seamless."
"Fantasic company! Warm welcome and impecable service from everyone at Qdos imparticular Sushil who explained the whole process, helped me setup my ltd company and bank account and answered the barrage of questions i had, in such quick time. Thank you everyone at Qdos, may our relationship continue."
"New to the world of contracting and Qdos came recommended. I was very pleased with how Sushil explained the whole on-boarding process to me (which was very seamless in the end) and he answered all of the many many questions I had. From initial contact to getting me up and running was very efficient. Thanks for your help Sushil."
"Being new to the world of contracting, I'm very happy with the help and support provided by Sushil in the set up of my limited company, which was a quick and easy process thanks to him. He has also been patient taking time to explain me very clearly all the services I get at Qdos helping me out choosing the right package."
"From the very first contact the team was very attentive and dealt with all the set-up efficiently and promptly. as my initial point of contact, Sushil did a great job"
"A very seemless and smooth on-boarding process and introduction to the contracting world thanks to the invaluable assistance and guidance of Victoria. Each step so far has been very clear and systematic. Looking forward to the rest of the services to come!"
"I am new to contracting and selected Qdos on the basis of cost and reviews. I have been with them for almost a month and have been very happy with their "on-boarding" service. They have kept me well informed about, and throughout, the various processes and their responses to such things as queries and submitted forms have been rapid. They also seem very nice people to deal with."
"As new to contracting I had to pick an accountancy company to guide me through the laborious process of setting up my own limited company, corporate bank account, invoicing, etc. Qdos Accounting was referred to me by a good friend who has been contracting for some years and I couldn't be more pleased with their service. Sushil was my first point of contact and since then he has been very attentive and thorough on explaining me all the steps of the process as well as following up with key people inside Qdos: client manager, accountants and so on. In a nutshell, Qdos is doing all the work for me: company registration, insurances, bank accounts, invoicing, tax return so I will be able to focus more on my professional and personal life."
"DO NOT go with Qdos accounting. Nearly every single output they produced for me contained at least one error. Luckily i'm an accountant myself so picked up on them but i feel sorry for people that wouldn't spot them as a couple of their errors would have resulted in me paying more tax!! Honestly, avoid at all costs."
"Very smooth switch. the team are super helpful and happily make themselves available within a a short time period whenever needed. thank you!"
"I have been assisted by Dipul and Agam who both have been professional and responsive in dealing with my queries and providing guidance. With them dealing with the accounts, it will allow me to focus on my job. I will recommend them for their specialist field."
"Dipul Vaitha has provided excellent service with regular catch-ups and detailed explanations of the services I am expected to receive. He is always available for any concerns and has made the transition from my previous accountancy firm as smooth as possible. Great service and very professional."
"Being new to running a limited company, Sushil and Smita have been extremely helpful right from the start to managing the various aspects of running the company. They are extremely helpful and quick to respond to issues and queries. It's been a great experience so far working with them and I would highly recommend them to anyone for their accounting needs."
"Sushil was my first point of contact when I decided to choose Qdos Accounting as my accountancy. He has been fantastic in guiding me through the initial sign up process. He advised me on the best time to sign up which is evidence of his truthful and honest approach to business, and demonstrating he has the best interests of the customer too. Sushil helped me set up my Ltd company and I didn't even need to do a thing on my side, all I need to do was think of a name for my company. Additionally, got the ball rolling for setting up my business bank account. Throughout the stages, Sushil has kept me informed of what's happening. He was very clear and precise in our calls explaining things clearly to me and always followed up with a very detailed email summarising the points we discussed. He was very efficient in organising things to be done during the initial onboarding process and I really appreciated the quick turnaround, giving that It was paramount for me to have my Ltd company set up in place before I start my contract work. Working with Sushil closely during the initial sign up process was fantastic as he and his team took away a lot of the legwork that required if I were to do this all by myself. Overall, the amount of work I needed to do on my side was kept to a minimum by Sushil bar a few forms I needed to fill in. I felt Sushil went the extra mile in making my initial sign up process as seamless as it can be for me before handing me over to a dedicated Client Manager. I truly recommend Qdos Accounting because of this."
"Sushil made everything seem less for me. I am new to consultancy so needed a lot of help, direction and advise and Sushil was very patient and accommodating. He was professional in his approach taking time out to explain the various packages available and answering the numerous questions I had. I had to set up my limited company and bank accounts as well as various insurances very urgently and Sushil ensured all of this was done. He constantly assured me it was in hand and it was. What I really liked was his communication both via phone and email as always keeping me in the loop. Sushil was my personal advisor and hoping to get the same from my client manager."
"I had been contracting for a couple of years under an umbrella company and wanted to change to a Ltd company setup. I chose Qdos as they had all the accounting and insurance services under one roof. Due to a sudden change of contract I needed to move quickly and my initial contact, Sushil, set up the Ltd company and necessary insurance within 24 hours. This ensured I was able to sign the new contract on time. Great service so far (I will update this review once I have some experience of the accounting side of the business)"
Qdos Accounting is rated 4.37 based on 75 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!