QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
QAccounting have been excellent for me and my business. Makes the self-assessment process a breeze and have even helped me restructure my business more effectively. 5 stars from me! :)
Faultless, I made contact and had my accounts filed within days.
I was made to feel like I was their only customer.
Will definitely use again and recommend.
Thanks very much again.
Mike
Really really happy with the service provided by the team at QAcounting. They're both friendly and professional.

I cannot recommend them enough. My account manager Agam, has always taken the time to answer any questions, I might have, no matter how small and has always been diligent with queries or actions regarding my account.
Fantastic service and very good support.
Accounts have always been a mystery to me. I set up this business 3 years ago and the support received from Agam and his team has been exceptional. I tend to run on a "last-minute" approach to accounts, not by choice, but by doing trying to do business. The QAccounting team do what they do best and their support is invaluable. Always responsive and never make me feel like I am asking the "daft" question. Thanks to all
I used to try and do my bookkeeping myself but ended up stressing myself out over it. Now I submit my expenses and invoices to QAccounting who do it for me. My account manager is a really nice fella and makes it pretty simple. Happy days.
My mate put me onto QAccounting when I set up as an electrician. Dead happy so far! 5 stars from me.
Use them for my business. It's just me and my son so not too complicated. Fantastic price and great service - Would recommend QAccounting to anyone.
Went with QAccounting for my Plumbing business. Best decision I ever made. QA do all my accounts and take care of all my bookkeeping through an app. Great bunch of guys and easy to get hold of. Cheers!
I worked with QAccounting for 4+ years. Their service, quick responses and, most importantly, patience to cope with my continuous stream of basic questions were invaluable.

I created the company in 2016 and I'm striking it off now. Throughout this period, I always felt supported and guided to a point where I felt total peace of mind related to my company's accounting matters.

I must particularly praise Agam, who was my Client Manager and never failed to give me quick and clear answers.

Superb! Can't recommend enough.
Terrible service throughout forgetting to put through furlough requests last minute notice of tax amounts. Don’t return phone calls when asked. Not professional at all. Account manager always apologising blaming another department then not calling back. Very expensive when you end up having to do it yourself and spend half the day chasing them.
Consistent amazing service from QAccounting!
QAccounting have been instrumental in helping me manage my property business. It’s nice to deal with a human being and having a dedicated point of contact is great! 5 stars from me *****
Struggled to get someone to do my accounts for my company with investment properties, a friend recommended QAccounting and they have been great take care everything and provide helpful tax advice and support and even organised insurance at great rates.
V happy with the work QAccounting has done for my business. Have used accountants previously but haven’t been satisfied until QA took over. I’ve got my PSC, biz insurance and accounts for my property company taken care of under one roof. Would recommend to anyone 👍
Extremely unhappy with service and several serious mistakes. We have given countless opportunities to rectify and have received weeks of fob offs and lack of response to queries. This has had serious financial consequences to our small business and we are devastated as a result. Please, if there is an escalation path, feel free to contact us as resolution to our problems would be our number 1 result.
Fantastic service. I’ve used QAccounting for 4+ years. Agam Saini has alway been really flexible, helpful and on several occasions has gone the extra mile to help me out around year ends etc.
Great service at a great price. Highly recommended.
Just having an account makes everyone happy.And being a part of the future plans
Do not use this provider. Due to serious negligence I have suffered 3 fines from HMRC during 2 terrible years with this group. All 3 of the 'Client Managers' assigned to me have had almost zero knowledge of my accounts and have cost me signficantly in fines, time and stress. I am having to take legal action due to the serious issues caused. Avoid at all costs.
I have been with Accounting for 6 years. My first 2 accounts were not the best and I had to have a number of errors corrected. However, my most recent accountant, Agam Saini, has been quite outstanding. His attention to detail, advice and general support has been excellent. I am just in the throws of closing my company down and Agam's support has been second to none. With his support, the service from QDOS in general has been great and delivered in a timely fashion. The 5 stars relate to my later QAccounting experience. My earlier experience with etc former QDOS Accounting would rate no more than 3 stars.
QAccounting is rated 4.60 based on 232 reviews