Qdos Accounting Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Qdos Accounting

About Qdos Accounting: Qdos Accounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. Qdos Accounting is part of the largest integrated provider of contractor services in the UK, with over 35,000 clients benefiting from our combined experience and expertise.

enquiries@qdosaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

How would you rate Qdos Accounting?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Always responsive and helpful. Customer service oriented, trying to provide you with a tailored solution. Good value for money."
"The worst experience with a company I am paying to provide me with a service. promised to assist me with going through the process of going self employed as a contractor. I advised the initial agent I had no clue and would probably need a lot of and holding and guidance and was assured this would happen. however far from it the only thing they did right was the setting up of the limited company when it comes to providing inrormation they provide you with generic PDF's and if you try to ask a specific question regarding expenses and claims just send the same PDF's out. I tried to get VAT registered which has taken nearly 8 months and have now received a letter from HMRC advising they have closed my request without registering me due to the information I had given to QDOS 3 times not being passed to them. when it comes to forecasts and taxes they have either chosen to ignore my requests for information and updates or given me incorrect advise on my figures to later tell me they have changed, it would seem you pay them a premium to continuously chase them and to be ignored because beyond this I'm not sure what they do."
"Obliging, accommodating and an excellent service"
Disgruntled C
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from Customer Services but fulfilment was simply awful. In nearly four months as a client I never received a single monthly snapshot. The VAT Report was misfiled and I ended up paying VAT a couple of days late and suffered a massive fine. This is probably the worst professional services experience I've had. I'm going back to my previous accountant and - once again - I've learned the lesson that you get what you pay for."
"After being offered a contract role for the first time I had absolutely no idea where to start with setting up a Ltd company or putting relevant business insurances in place. I approached Qdos Accounting and since that initial contact they have been extremely professional. Within 3 days I had my Ltd company, business bank account and my business insurances in place and I was able to sign my contract. Since then I have been guided through the ins and outs of claiming expenses, registering for taxes and also have been provided with a full salary & dividends plan that is really handy moving forwards. Overall it's been a smooth & painless experience and I would recommend to anyone looking to set up as a contractor."
"Great service. Been with Qdos for 3 years. Have a great relationship with my client manager. Very helpful and friendly."
"Great to have everything under one roof! My client manager provides all the assistance I need with my Ltd company. Highly recommended"
"The switching process with Qdos was seamless. Dipul helped me get me through the entire process and I'm glad I finally made the decision to change accountants."
"After doing some research I decided to try Qdos and I'm so glad I did. Straight forward and very easy to switch. Customer service was excellent. Would definitely recommend."
"I was really enthusiastic about the Qdos model after a couple of decades of 'traditional' Accountants. Unfortunately if you want any basic admin tasks from them you will find yourself continually chasing for updates. Very disappointed."
"Fantastic service. Really good advice and a pretty simple set up."
"Quick and easy switch. Would recommend."
"I recently purchased some of your insurance products and your staff member from the start was extremely helpful and provided quick responses to all of my queries. More recently, I needed some advice regarding a potential contract which was deemed inside of IR35 and I asked a member of staff to confirm the implications around the contract. They provided a speedy response which helped make my decision regarding the role."
"Good response to enquiries and my dedicated Accounting Manager"
"made my starting up bearable"
"I moved to Qdos from my original accountants......the switchover went smoothly with some small "teething problems" that were sorted out with a couple of emails / calls, the response from my client manager was timely & effective. Qdos have also acted on my behalf to reclaim over paid VAT again this process has been simple & quick. All in all to date very happy with the service & glad I made the switch to Qdos."
"Qdos has provided a very good ‘one stop’ service for all my accounting requirements at a reasonable fee. My dedicated account manager has provided a prompt and reliable service with in-depth and clearly communicated advice."
"Really quick and responsive to my queries. Everything set up very quickly."
"When I swapped my permanent job and became a contractor, I didn't knew to many things about owning a company and all the legislation requirements. At Qdos I found all the information needed. I have been directed to people specialized on different areas and withing a very short time I was able to get a full understanding on what is contracting and how should I run my business."
"I was setting up my own business and decided to use Qdos for the accounting purposes. It was easy setup and then I was introduced to my client manage Smita. Smita very professionally conducted the first meeting over the phone where I described the nature of my business and requirements. Once she was aware of the needs of my business requirements she organised everything after consultation with her colleagues in the accounts department and the back office."
Qdos Accounting is rated 4.42 based on 50 reviews