Qdos Accounting Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Qdos Accounting

About Qdos Accounting: Qdos Accounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. Qdos Accounting is part of the largest integrated provider of contractor services in the UK, with over 35,000 clients benefiting from our combined experience and expertise.

enquiries@qdosaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how Qdos Accounting made you happy

"I have just moved over to Qdos after a year struggle with previous accountant. So far their service has been great, Dipul was very responsive and professional and made the whole process clear to me. I hope their service continue like this further."
"As a new contractor I have found Qdos so far to be very helpful. Sushil Mistry was very helpful and pro-active in answering my questions and getting me started with Qdos and introducing me to my client manager Benjamin Surtees-Smith. My initial thoughts of Qdos are all very good so far and I hope this continues."
"I spoke to Sushil Mistry after being given a recommendation to use QDOS and I have been very impressed with the smooth set up of my company and efficiency in turnaround of any queries I had. I felt able to ask questions and found Sushil very helpful in resolving them."
"After deciding to go back to contracting it only made sense to give Qdos another go, as I have used them in the past. Victoria Simmonds,Sales & Business Advisor, was very helpful every step of setting up my business. I would recommend Qdos to anyone going into contracting."
"The service I received from Sushil Mistry, Business Advisor was excellent. I was browsing the website to decide and the online web chat appeared. I clarified the points that I was unhappy with my current accountants and Sushil kindly answered. Within 24 hours I was signed up and allocated a Accountant. I completed the online registration form and sent all my documents through. Thank you for providing such an efficient and pain free switch over."
"I found Sushil Mistry (Sales & Business Advisor) to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I discussed setting up my business with him and he was always prompt in responding and extremely professional. When I decided to go with Qdos the setup process was smooth and done quickly with Sushil's help. Very smooth transition to Client manager. Would highly recommend."
"I was completely new to contracting world when I decided to use Qdos and I have to say I am very happy with my choice. Sushil answered all my questions in a very quick and efficient way. He has been a great help with my first steps at setting up everything. A very professional service so far, highly recommended."
"I found Qdos Accounting via online search. The initial steps to set up my own limited company were easy with Sushil Mistry's help. He was very thorough, clear and professional."
"Having been recommended Qdos Accounting by a colleague, I found the initial engagement with Sushil Mistry to have been very professional, thorough and clear on the transfer process from my existing accountant."
"My initial contact with Qdos accounting a month ago was with Sushil, I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of accounting, he was informative and extremely helpful and managed to set up our company effortlessly. Thank you!"
"Excellent service. Quick and efficient."
"Sushil at QDos Accounting walked me through the entire process of onboarding with QDos and was infinitely patient with me. He ensured everything went smoothly and I understood all that was required including the moving of my insurance policies."
"I have been an IT contractor for 15 years and have to say the accounting at QDOS was woeful from start to finish. Late and Incorrect VAT returns. Incorrect to the point of professional negligence. Totally disinterested and uncontactable client manager, AWOL most weeks. I have now gone to a one person small time accounting company for my Ltd company returns, its a much better fit for a one man band operation such as mine. QDOS do great business insurance, but their accounting service has left me frustrated and disappointed on a monthly basis. Avoid."
"I had to set up a Ltd company quickly and I was very appreciative of the speed and efficiency with which Dipul was able to action my requirements. Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional interaction."
"I found setting up my company and everything linked to it very easy with both Dipul and Smita's help. They guided me through the set up process and answered all my queries. Thanks"
"I used QDos to setup my limited company an Sushil was extremely helpful during the entire process, keeping me informed at every steps. Excellent customer service- thank you QDos and Sushil."
"Both Suskil and Dipul were extremely helpful setting up my Ltd company, and Dipul provided me with a smooth handover to my client manager Vijay."
"I am in a process of opening an Ltd. company and chose QDos as my accountants due to their reputation. I could not have been happier. Service is very responsive and accurate. Victoria, who took care of registering my company have done a great job - I had my company registered in a matter of hours. I am very much looking forward to working with QDos. Thank you!"
"Qdos have been great and offered a lot of support to my company. Specifically Agam Saini has been very helpful from the beginning in both setting up my company and supporting me in keeping the accounts upto date."
"Thanks to Sushil Mistry for the amazing care in on-boarding, extraordinarily supportive, prompt and helpful communication. Setting up was smooth as silk. Honestly have to say one of the best customer care experiences *of any kind* I've had in recent memory."
Qdos Accounting is rated 4.57 based on 120 reviews