QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
Terrible service throughout forgetting to put through furlough requests last minute notice of tax amounts. Don’t return phone calls when asked. Not professional at all. Account manager always apologising blaming another department then not calling back. Very expensive when you end up having to do it yourself and spend half the day chasing them.
Consistent amazing service from QAccounting!
QAccounting have been instrumental in helping me manage my property business. It’s nice to deal with a human being and having a dedicated point of contact is great! 5 stars from me *****
Struggled to get someone to do my accounts for my company with investment properties, a friend recommended QAccounting and they have been great take care everything and provide helpful tax advice and support and even organised insurance at great rates.
V happy with the work QAccounting has done for my business. Have used accountants previously but haven’t been satisfied until QA took over. I’ve got my PSC, biz insurance and accounts for my property company taken care of under one roof. Would recommend to anyone 👍
Extremely unhappy with service and several serious mistakes. We have given countless opportunities to rectify and have received weeks of fob offs and lack of response to queries. This has had serious financial consequences to our small business and we are devastated as a result. Please, if there is an escalation path, feel free to contact us as resolution to our problems would be our number 1 result.
Fantastic service. I’ve used QAccounting for 4+ years. Agam Saini has alway been really flexible, helpful and on several occasions has gone the extra mile to help me out around year ends etc.
Great service at a great price. Highly recommended.
Just having an account makes everyone happy.And being a part of the future plans
Do not use this provider. Due to serious negligence I have suffered 3 fines from HMRC during 2 terrible years with this group. All 3 of the 'Client Managers' assigned to me have had almost zero knowledge of my accounts and have cost me signficantly in fines, time and stress. I am having to take legal action due to the serious issues caused. Avoid at all costs.
I have been with Accounting for 6 years. My first 2 accounts were not the best and I had to have a number of errors corrected. However, my most recent accountant, Agam Saini, has been quite outstanding. His attention to detail, advice and general support has been excellent. I am just in the throws of closing my company down and Agam's support has been second to none. With his support, the service from QDOS in general has been great and delivered in a timely fashion. The 5 stars relate to my later QAccounting experience. My earlier experience with etc former QDOS Accounting would rate no more than 3 stars.
I am very happy with QDOS services. My accoutant always gives be the best advice and replies promptly to ny queries.
Have been with Qaccounting for over a year and now want to do a review, Have had two previous Accountants with issues but QAccounting are brilliant, the best service and really helpful support, cant recommend enough.
Really is great Accountancy firm with super easy set up, will go out of their way to answer questions and do what they can for you, and special thanks to Agam (account manager) for making everything run smoothly.
QAcconuting is a superb accountancy firm, I give it top 5 STAR. I moved to QAccounting recently having fired my previous accountant. I found that at QAccounting everyone take their client's best interest at heart - for example, Dipul Vaitha (onboarding) going the extra mile to ensure that I get what my company needs and excellent value for money, Samantha Walsh (account manager) actively driving and owning all my account related setup/ activities and actively taking care of things which I am not even aware of in order to ensure I get the best service for my company, and Megan Davies and her team taking care of all my bookkeeping related activities ensuring that everything is in order even for work that was done by the previous accountant. I am pleased to work with this amazing team, who have the 'owner' mindset, as they truly give me the peace of mind allowing me to focus on your own business.
An easy setup process with a very knowledgeable advisor. Gives me confidence in QAccounting moving forwards. Thanks for all your help Dipul.
A quick and easy setup process with a very knowledgeable advisor. Gives me confidence is QAccounting going forwards. Thanks for all your help Dipul.
Just starting the setup process, but so far it couldn't have been easier. Victoria has been great; has kept me well informed at all times and gone out of her way to make sure I have all the information needed.
Victoria is amazing, polite and super helpful. Couldn't fault her, she was there to assist with any questions I had and to make the process smooth. Certainly 5*****.
If you need to speak to QA accounting regarding their sevices make sure you speak with Dipul, who's very knowledgeable and will support you through the process. Thanks Dipul
Setting up the account has been really efficient and smooth thanks to Victoria from QAccounting. So far, all my questions have been answered promptly and solved quickly. Looking forward to work with QA.
QAccounting is rated 4.53 based on 225 reviews