QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic service. I’ve used QAccounting for 4+ years. Agam Saini has alway been really flexible, helpful and on several occasions has gone the extra mile to help me out around year ends etc.
Great service at a great price. Highly recommended.
Just having an account makes everyone happy.And being a part of the future plans
Do not use this provider. Due to serious negligence I have suffered 3 fines from HMRC during 2 terrible years with this group. All 3 of the 'Client Managers' assigned to me have had almost zero knowledge of my accounts and have cost me signficantly in fines, time and stress. I am having to take legal action due to the serious issues caused. Avoid at all costs.
I have been with Accounting for 6 years. My first 2 accounts were not the best and I had to have a number of errors corrected. However, my most recent accountant, Agam Saini, has been quite outstanding. His attention to detail, advice and general support has been excellent. I am just in the throws of closing my company down and Agam's support has been second to none. With his support, the service from QDOS in general has been great and delivered in a timely fashion. The 5 stars relate to my later QAccounting experience. My earlier experience with etc former QDOS Accounting would rate no more than 3 stars.
I am very happy with QDOS services. My accoutant always gives be the best advice and replies promptly to ny queries.
Have been with Qaccounting for over a year and now want to do a review, Have had two previous Accountants with issues but QAccounting are brilliant, the best service and really helpful support, cant recommend enough.
Really is great Accountancy firm with super easy set up, will go out of their way to answer questions and do what they can for you, and special thanks to Agam (account manager) for making everything run smoothly.
QAcconuting is a superb accountancy firm, I give it top 5 STAR. I moved to QAccounting recently having fired my previous accountant. I found that at QAccounting everyone take their client's best interest at heart - for example, Dipul Vaitha (onboarding) going the extra mile to ensure that I get what my company needs and excellent value for money, Samantha Walsh (account manager) actively driving and owning all my account related setup/ activities and actively taking care of things which I am not even aware of in order to ensure I get the best service for my company, and Megan Davies and her team taking care of all my bookkeeping related activities ensuring that everything is in order even for work that was done by the previous accountant. I am pleased to work with this amazing team, who have the 'owner' mindset, as they truly give me the peace of mind allowing me to focus on your own business.
An easy setup process with a very knowledgeable advisor. Gives me confidence in QAccounting moving forwards. Thanks for all your help Dipul.
A quick and easy setup process with a very knowledgeable advisor. Gives me confidence is QAccounting going forwards. Thanks for all your help Dipul.
Just starting the setup process, but so far it couldn't have been easier. Victoria has been great; has kept me well informed at all times and gone out of her way to make sure I have all the information needed.
Victoria is amazing, polite and super helpful. Couldn't fault her, she was there to assist with any questions I had and to make the process smooth. Certainly 5*****.
If you need to speak to QA accounting regarding their sevices make sure you speak with Dipul, who's very knowledgeable and will support you through the process. Thanks Dipul
Setting up the account has been really efficient and smooth thanks to Victoria from QAccounting. So far, all my questions have been answered promptly and solved quickly. Looking forward to work with QA.
Dipul was fantastic in helping me understand the process and procedure required. Jargon free and very simple explanation for every question. No question was a silly question and the number of questions asked were all answered in a way wear I understood. He ensured I understood to take a bite sise approach and always asked if he could help further.

Fantastic customer service, and great knowledge.
Victoria from QA made the process really simple, as well as being very helpful with all the queries I had. Looking forward to using QA.
One of the worst accountancy firms I have ever dealt with....possibly the worst of all firms. I am fed up of constantly chasing emails and receiving no response. It has been over a month since I sent a query and have had no response at all, despite several chasers. This is not the first time this has happened either. I have zero confidence in the service provided or the quality of figures produced.
Whilst looking to change accountants, I had a call with Victoria Simmonds from QAccounting, she was very professional and welcoming. I looked no further after my chat with Victoria, she also kept in touch throughout my on boarding process.
Customer since 2015. They used to be good when still trading as QDOS, now absolutely terrible. My company accounts last year were ready with just 2 days to go before HMRC deadline. This years accounts are also nowhere near ready months after year end. Each time I'm having to laboriously piece together info for them which they've already had from me. Why am I doing their job for them?! They can't communicate effectively, and don't seem to be able to get the accounts done correctly or on time, so I've ended our relationship and have a new accountant who is great and really highlights how awful QAccounting have become. Shame.
Very happy with QDos in general and Agam Saini in particular. I have been a client since 2015 and can’t think of a single instance where I found the service lacking. I am impressed by their professionalism. I found Agam to be responsive, very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend QDos.
QAccounting is rated 4.56 based on 219 reviews