Qdos Accounting Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Qdos Accounting

About Qdos Accounting: Qdos Accounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. Qdos Accounting is part of the largest integrated provider of contractor services in the UK, with over 35,000 clients benefiting from our combined experience and expertise.

enquiries@qdosaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how Qdos Accounting made you happy

"Having had a very bad experience with my previous accountancy services provider, I am delighted to say I could not be happier with the service which Qdos overall and my Client Manager Ben Surtees-Smith have provided. Everything has been dealt with correctly and in a timely manner and any queries or support required, has been provided by return or same day. Excellent service and would recommend to others without hesitation."
"I am really happy with the support I was provided. It was a stress free and practical conversation with Victoria."
"What a warm reception I got from Victoria when I first called. No sales pitch, just answered my questions competently. Such a refreshing experience, I signed up there and then. Since then Victoria and Dipul have been great at getting me up and running."
"Always good service and support. Very friendly and helpful staff."
"Fantastic service from Sushil Mistry. He was very engaging and informative as well as courteous and professional. I am very pleased with his service."
"I received very good customer service from Sushil Mistry who made sure all my questions were answered in a timely manner. He is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He made my company set up process easy, efficient and kept me up to date throughout the onboarding process ."
"I received fantastic service from Sushil Mistry when I rang the first time. He explained how things work and what the next steps were going to be. He was also very knowledgeable on all areas and was very efficient in answering my emails. He was also very polite on the telephone and assured me that he was always there if I needed to ask any questions or if anting was unclear."
"I would like to say I received excellent service from Sushil Mistry, he helped me understand the way there company works. This is my first time I had to get an limited company for myself, as I have never had to do my own accounts, so it was very daunting, but Sushil explained everything in a calm and professional manner."
"I was introduced to Qdos by a family member. I've been dealing with Sushil who's been exceptionally helpful, professional and responsive. Very pleased with the service provided so far. Highly recommend."
"Dipul was my first point of contact for number of my queries throughout the initial process and he's dealt with it in a very professional way. He also provided an excellent and exceptional support during the setup of my company. His understanding of the industry makes Dipul a good choice. I would recommend Dipul if you're in need for a new accountancy company."
"I had read good reviews about them previously and now I can tell it's all based on facts. I talked to Dipul who's proven very patient and professional. He assisted me during the early steps. It's the first time I contract so for me it was important to have a bit of hand holding. We'll see how it goes on the long run but so far I've been very pleased."
"First class services - from the initial set up with Sushil at Qdos - required the accountancy package and insurances asap for a quick turnaround offshore job ***** highly recommended !"
"Sushil was - Patient with my questions, comprehensive with his answers. Professional, polite and reliably contactable. Conveyed a sense of confidence in his service which made it easy for me to gain trust in the business from the off."
"I have just switched from another accountant who never replied to my emails and calls. I have made initial contact with Sushil who answered all my questions and was very quick and efficient."
"I was recommended QDOS by a friend, so put a call in to find out more. Sushil Mistry took the initial call and made the whole process sound simple. Three and bit weeks later after I had my offer of my first contract work, I was signed up with QDOS. Sushil walked me though the process and nothing seems to much effort for him to help the set up. MY first clients could not believe how quick and easy the whole process was - neither could I!! SUshil has now handed me over to the Client management and back office team, whoa re also very friendly and appear to know what they are doing. All in all a great experience. Thanks"
"Upon speaking with Sushil Mistry, I was made to feel welcomed (even though I had not signed up with Qdos yet). Sushil was very informative and honest with his answers to the questions and concerns I had. As a new person to contracting I knew it was going to be difficult to find an accountancy form that sounded honest and who would prove that they always have their clients best interests at heart, but as soon as I spoke to Sushil I had decided with a couple of hours that Qdos seemed to have the desired knowledge I was looking for as well as also being pationate about the service(s) they provide. Hopefully this will be a great continuous journey with Qdos and would like to personally thank Sushil for his support and impeccable 5 star customer service. Thank you once again."
"My husband is using Qdos accountancy and I decided to switch my accountancy to Qdos after seeing how outstanding service he is receiving from them. Thanks to Sushil Mistry to make this transition seamlessly. So far, I instantly get response to my emails/questions."
"I am brand new to the ltd company world. Troy Stevens made contact with me, everything I asked was answered in a simple way and I was put at ease instantly regarding the process."
"When I contacted Qdos to explain the accounting packages further I found them very courteous, knowledgeable and thorough. I dealt with Dipul Vaitha and he left me feeling a confident in the service that Qdos were offering. Hopefully this will continue over the next few months as they complete my company accounting needs."
"Great customer service very helpful staff spoke to Sushil Mistry at the beginning of the process. Was very helpful, consistent and quickly responded to any queries and questions I had. Service is quick and easy to set up, the firm have an app which particularly appealed to me. Would definitely recommend for contractors, takes away the personal admin."
Qdos Accounting is rated 4.55 based on 100 reviews